Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers

+3
White Lily
Georgi
Angel
7 posters

Go down

For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers Empty For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers

Post  Angel Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:26 pm

I know things have not been easy,in light of the recent dissapointments,I went looking for some 'miraculous,against all odds success stories in TTC' I went and found these.I will have to post them in many posts as this text is too large to fit in one.So for you sweeties who have been waiting so long and so patiently,please,pour a glass of your fave drink get comfy,have a read of these and renew you strength and faith and know that agaisnt ALL odds.No matter WHAT doctor tells you.YOU CAN get pregnant,it happens EVERYDAY! Here are some examples!

Love to you all! XOXOXOX

BY THE WAY<I know the first lady is called angel and from the UK,I assure you it's not me...a coincidence! Wink

I got pregnant!
By Angel
from UK
After having tried for almost a year I came across The Secret and tried to use it. I got pregnant the very same month! After reading the book I visualised how it would feel to have the baby, and held on to those feelings as many times as possible. I believed that it will happen for me this time, and explained to my partner that he should try and participate as well. I thanked the Universe in advance, believing firmly that it will happen this time. Despite my earlier failures I stayed positive, and whenever there was a doubt I reinforced the belief that it will happen this time no matter what, and tried to stay happy as if I already was pregnant. When I got the positive test I knew it was The Secret at work!

A baby for the baby dreamers
By Diane B
from Bellevue (soon to be Fall City) WA
My husband and I have worked very hard to make a stable environment so that we can bring a child into this world. We made sure to pay down all of our debt with the help of the Secret and our ability to manifest checks in the mail. We live in a spectacular wealthy neighborhood, with two very nice vehicles, and a family who loves us dearly. But we were missing one thing... a child.

I have had three miscarriages, and it has taken me over two years to conceive each time. That is until I found and used the Secret, but you have to be careful what you wish for, because you will get it! My last miscarriage was in January of 2008 (this year) and so it took a little while to heal emotionally and physically from this scar. All of my miscarriages took place at the beginning of the first trimester, and I had 15k dollars worth of testing after the January one with NO ANSWERS. I had not completely read, not had I utilized The Secret accurately at this time.

This last May after we had made literally every dream come true, we decided that we would continue to pursue our degrees (Masters in Special Ed, and a BA in Engineering) while working full time, and attempt to buy a house over the summer. I continued to update my Secret journal with everything that I wanted, and everything that came true, so that I could always generate positive energy. I was asked to come back to the company that I love in a new, delightful position, and I decided to manifest that I would hold my healthy baby in my arms, that I carried to term in my own womb, by my 28th birthday.

One month later I had a horrible craving for Safeway's General Tsao's chicken, so I went to the store, purchased the chicken, ate it, and then opened the fortune cookie which read: "Your spouse and CHILD will be your number one priority this year." At first I thought, well that's funny. And then I realized that I had not taken a pregnancy test for awhile, and that my cycle was over two weeks late... oops. I went home and took a test without telling my husband, and yelled from the bathroom to him that I was pregnant. We were both very nervous but made sure to manifest a healthy baby that we could imagine holding in our arms and raising. I am now in my second trimester - yes, second! No worries from the Dr., who figured out what I had after 8 year of testing!!! We are set to deliver at the beginning of February 2009!!!

Please believe, anything can happen. Did I forget to mention that I have opinions from five Dr.'s that it would be nearly impossible to conceive much less carry past the first trimester?!!!
About Diane B from Bellevue (soon to be Fall City) WA:
Finding the Secret works faster and faster and more and more, the more you learn to let go and believe that ANYTHING is possible.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers Empty Re: For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers

Post  Angel Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Unbeli*EVA*ble Baby
By Eva C.
from Atlanta, GA
My story began last summer. I was introduced to The Secret by watching a talk show. The commercials caught my attention and I just had to watch it. I thankfully decided to tape it because after watching I was so taken by it that I wanted my husband to watch it too. I then had to learn more and decided to buy the DVD. I watched the DVD several times a week and was trying to incorporate the positive thinking and bring happiness into my everyday thinking, because that was what I was trying to achieve the most at that time. BUT little did I know that the happiness was only beginning...

I have 2 wonderful daughter ages 8 and 12. A few years ago me and my husband were tossing the idea of having another baby. A few things were stopping us. When it comes to me getting pregnant, it's nearly impossible. Both pregnancies were conceived with the use of fertility drugs, and then once I get pregnant I have a host of complications, so much so that my youngest daughter was born 8 weeks early. With my history my husband and I decided that maybe it was in our best interests to count our blessings on the 2 beautiful girls that we have, and just give up on the idea of having anymore babies. He also said that if I could promise him that I would not have any prenatal problems with my health or the babies, then he would be more willing. Knowing that I could not make that kind of promise I mentally came to terms with the fact that I would not have anymore babies.

To help me deal with the maternal feeling I was dealing with I put my energy to use in other things. I love to sew and do all sorts of arts and crafts. I had a family member suggest to make extra money to sell items that I make on a popular internet auction site. So to fill that void I started making little frilly newborn dresses to sell for newborns to come home from the hospital in. This was something I did for my girls and I love so much to make. As time went on through this internet auction site I discovered a new art form that I truly fell in love with, Reborning. Reborning (fake baby) is an art that you take babydolls and repaint them to make them look like real babies, it's a form of collectible art. I then turned my energy toward making these baby dolls and I also would make their clothing. This art form oddly enough filled that void.

Well last year (2007), during the summer I started becoming real tired, and with the economy the way it has been going sales were slow. I stopped making the dolls and actually was focusing more on trying to figure out why I had become so tired that I could not stay awake. Well you may of guessed it, that Fall I discovered that I indeed was pregnant. I could not believe it. So much so that I was 4 months pregnant when I figured this out. WHAT A SHOCK! I managed to get pregnant with no medical help. I had always wanted to do that, get pregnant by accident, as a surprise, without medical help. As the pregnancy went on I had very limited problems. This pregnancy was a breeze, except for the fact that I had to sleep all the time. My husband believes that the sleeping/bedrest helped my health and eventually my pregnancy. We later found out we were having a little boy, my little blessing. He was born this past March. I also for medical reasons have to have C-sections to deliver my babies. In the past I had problems with the anesthesia and would feel the surgery. I discussed this problem with my DR - this C-section was a breeze, I felt nothing. I could barely feel my fingers at the time. I cried a few days after I had my little guy because everything did go so smoothly that I wished my girls pregnancies went as well.

Well, I did not realize till just a couple of weeks ago that my baby boy was a product of "Attraction". I discovered a friend that I met through that online auction and emailed her through one of her auctions. I checked my emails to see if she had emailed me back, and what I did get was a copy of the email I sent her along with all my info. It shows me as a potential buyer. Staring back at me in this email was the day I joined this online auction site, and the date I was staring at was my son's birthday, but 3 years earlier! It suddenly clicked - all the wishes that I and my hubby had made all came true.

My little boy is such a blessing, he has brought such joy to our whole family. My girls have thanked me many times for giving them a little brother. He gives us all smiles daily, and when he smiles up at me I have many times found myself tearing up from the joy that he brings me looking at the sweet little face.

When you least expect it dreams do come true!!!
About Eva C. from Atlanta, GA:
A 35 year-young mother of 3 wonderful children and wife to the love of my life and my best friend. Living the perfect life and my happily-ever-after. Loving every joyful moment life has to give me.

I am pregnant with my miracle!!! The Secret really works!!
By Dorcas H
from Hawthorne, CA
When I was 17 I had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst on my left ovary. When the surgery was performed they also found that I had endometriosis, which causes a lot of scarring on my reproductive organs. My Doctor told me it would be very hard for me to conceive.

Throughout the years I desired to have a child, and thought over and over in my head, it will never happen.

My Boss gave me The Secret last December for my birthday, and since I'm not a reader I just placed the book on my bookshelf and did not think twice about reading it. One day in February of this year I was really in a slump, and I walked passed my bookshelf and The Secret stuck out like a sore thumb, so I picked it up and started reading. I was truly amazed, and thought to myself, what took me soooo long to read this?!!! I started asking for little things like parking spaces, unexpected checks in the mail, and even more hours on my job. Since those things were manifesting I decided to ask for what I longed for... a child!

I started trying to conceive. In March, April, and May I had no luck. I wondered, did I not follow The Secret correctly? And I was not! I did not have unwavering faith! I was talking to a co-worker about The Secret and she asked me if I have seen the movie, and I said no. She said she would let me borrow it, and I received the movie the next day. From that point after I watched it, I began a journal, writing every day and stating, "I am pregnant now!" I envisioned my baby in my arms, him or her touching my face with their little hands, and I went on a babies website and made a wish list of all the things I wanted to purchase for my new baby, everything from a car seat to diapers and bottles.

This past Sunday I noticed my period was late, so I went and purchased a pregnancy test and I got a positive sign. Just to make sure, I went to the doctor the next day to take one of their pregnancy tests, and it was confirmed - I am pregnant. I am now exactly 4 weeks and 5 days!!! I am due in March 09!!! I am so excited and I truly believe in THE SECRET!!!!! IT REALLY WORKS!!!!
About Dorcas H from Hawthorne, CA:
I am 27 years old and I'm pregnant with my first child!!!!!!

Last edited by Angel on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers Empty Re: For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers

Post  Angel Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:32 pm

I am pregnant with a miracle!
By Tara
from Bangkok Thailand
My period never came regularly since my first time. I thought it was normal because I had no other symptoms. About 8 months ago, when I was 34 years old, I found out that I am PSOS. That is, I hardly ovulate. I was very upset because that meant I was infertile, and that I might have uterus cancer when I am old.

To cure PCOS and to get pregnant, I had to take some medicine to trigger my ovulation. I took the medicine for 6 cycles and had IUI. They all failed! I didn't conceive. I felt so sad. Every time my period came, I cried a lot.

This medicine can be used continuously no longer than 6 cyles, that's why I had to stop it after the 6 cycles. I was so upset. It seemed that the world collapsed. I thought that I would never have a chance to be a mother.

I take contraceptive pills in the 7th cycle just to make my period come regularly so that I am not at risk of cancer in the long run.

My friend suggested me to read the book "The Secret" last month, during the time I was taking contraceptive pills. I read it and loved it so much. I dried my tears and tried my best to believe that I would be pregnant. It seemed impossible because I wasn't taking the medicine to trigger my ovulation, and I also I was taking contraceptive pills.

I lost our baby at 9 weeks. Though devastated, I refocused and thought only positive thoughts.

I went to bed every night telling myself I would be pregnant. If people spoke of events 9 months or more down the line, I'd say, "We will have the baby by then."

Again I fell pregnant on the 2nd cycle of clomophine. Even though blood results told me I wasn't ovulating on that cycle of the drug, I told my body it was, and this time planned for my daughter's arrival. Even though I had bleeding throughout and other problems, I kept saying, my baby will be ok, she's coming home with me, I will not lose her.

And 2 weeks early my husband and I brought home our beautiful 9lbs baby girl, and every minute of every day I give thanks for her, and every time I look at her I see the power of thinking and believing something into being.
About Marion from Johnsone Scotland:
I am a 27 year old from Scotland. I am married to Allan and we have a daughter Katie aged 16 months. Up until recently I owned my own stationery company with a friend, that we sold to spend more time with our families
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Amanda,Beth,Mel and any other long time TTCers Empty I moved this...

Post  Angel Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:26 am

Because I wanted to be sure that those invloved actually saw this thread.I wasn't sure if the forum it was in was a little too quiet or it was too hidden away. I thought that perhaps it might be better seen here! Smile/happy I just want everone to see it and maybe get a little pick me up from it. Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:34 am

Awwwwww Angel, this must have taken you an age to collate but it is awesome I am sure the girls in question will feel very inspired indeed.

The last story reminded me of someone I met on another site Wink called Betsie, she started TTC at the same time as me back in Sep 06 and I remember so vividly that whilst she was in the 2WW she was telling us all that her baby would be due at a perfect time for both her and her husband, I can't remember the exact reasons why but I am sure that she even booked holiday or leave when the baby would be due. I remember thinking "Don't count your chickens just yet girl!!" but to my amazement she was pregnant that very cycle.....maybe she already knew of the Secret???? Confused or maybe she just was an incredibally positive person and stayed focused on what she wanted out of life? I don't know but what I do know is she got the one thing she desired the most.

I could say so much more about the secret and my experiences and beliefs but I don't want you to feel we are trying to shove it down your throats, you must choose your own direction in life and beliefs. If nothing else Angels stories I hope make you feel happy inside and if you feel happy inside Angels done a good job!!!x x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21399

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Wow Angel! Those are pretty inspiring stories and they must have taken you ages to post! I keep saying I am going to give this positive thinking thing a try but I don't feel like I will be able to do it somehow. I can't help thinking that it's setting myself up for a fall, and then I think that with that attitude it's hardly a good start to the whole positive thinking thing is it? Already contemplating how I will feel when it doesn't work. Any idea's on how I can change my whole attitude and actually belive that it's going to happen?
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18378
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Angel, I think this is a great thread, it is so good of you to start it.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20904
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:09 am

Hun, thanks so much for this thread, it is very inspiring to read. It helps to keep that positivity up..

Thank you so much. Kiss HUGS
Leeaman
Leeaman

Number of posts : 409
Loyalty Rating : 17457
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Angel, I haven't read this whole thread through yet, but I will before the weekend is done. But I did want you to know that I got The Secret from the library last week and will start reading it very soon, probably Monday.

The fertility doctor gave up on me but I haven't. I'm working with an acupuncturist doctor for the next two cycles (along with soy supplements and then fertility drugs) to see if we can finally make this happen. I'm sure a positive attitude won't hurt either!

Thanks!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22710
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 pm

that's the spirit, Beth!

Please keep us posted on how things are going!!! I have been thinking of you often!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20295
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down