Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! Empty PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:08 am

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind but I decided to close the old thread and create a new one because I felt it was respectful to Sapphire.

As there aren't tons of pregnant members I reckon it would be far nicer for 'all' of the pregnant members to hang out together as apposed to in the 'Due when' threads..what do you think??

Georgi x x x

Last edited by Georgi on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21360
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  sparkles Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 am

sounds good xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:53 am

Sparkles - I know you've had hardly anytime to really digest your news but have you thought about whether your going to find out the sex?? and do we know a EDD as yet??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me as we ll Smile/happy
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17465
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:30 pm

ANMSMITH wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me as we ll Smile/happy

Yeah funny that!! I did mention over in the 2WW thread it was your idea Anmsmith hehehe!!!! x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Hey Georgi
Yes we will find out the sex
and my due date well.... i cant really take it from the first day of my last period can i as i didnt ovulate until the day 21 so i guess from that around the 12th of septemeber??
lol i did another test today and yes...im still pregnant lol it was darker today too
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 pm

September 12th!!!! Awwwww that will be lovely Smile/happy Oh my gosh Christmas 2009 is going to be AWESOME! for you and hubby!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 pm

Hey Georgi, thanks hun!!

I figured my due date around Sept 3rd with the nurse practionner. I have to call and book a dating ultrasound around 8 or 9 weeks, so that'll give me a better indication.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20074
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:17 pm

me too Gutter i will ask for an early scan so i have a better idea of due dates xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:27 pm

I made adjustments to your siggy Sparkles as your ticker originally wasn't showing.

I am excited to see you've got a ticker BTW!! Smile/happy Are you going to take bump pictures again Sparkles??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm

thanks hun
yes i took one this morning he he i thought i cant do it for only one of my pregnancies
......i still cant believe im pregnant lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 pm

I think I'm starting to enjoy this site much better, the other is getting on my nerves. And that Georgi here is soooo sweet, gotta love her Smile/happy

Hey Sparkles,
It's taken me some time to get used to the idea, but I don't think the time will ever come. I went for my appointment today but still feels unreal. I spoke to my friend (who is also Audrey's sitter) and she assured me that it's normal to feel this way, because she did with her 3rd baby. She had gotten pregnant almost immediately following the birth of her 2nd child and felt soo unsure of that baby the entire pregnancy wondering what they were going to do. They weren't doing well financially...but she said that it all works out and they aren't as expensive as everyone says (maybe at the beginning, but then it evens out). She is sooo supportive of my situation, I'm so happy I have met her. She's the only real friend I have made since moving here 3.5 years ago and she was once my neighbour until they moved streets away. I think we see them more now that they are moved, hehe!!

So I told my mom and my sister, they are sooo happy and excited...I was shocked, because my mom is sooo difficult to please. Now just have to tell DF's family....he is driving me nuts lately, tell you more about it later!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 pm

Well I'm glad this thread's getting more active. Seems like nobody's due around when I am, only one other person who posts in the thread on the other board and not nearly as often as I would post.. so I don't post 'cause it's like talking to myself. Been feeling a little left out and sore about it actually - seems like every other thread has a ton of people and always has new posts, and I'm going through this pretty much completely alone... no mother, no friends around here, pretty much the only person I've had to chat with about it is 24Penguins!

Did the majority of our move yesterday and OMG I'm so tired and sore... wanted a hot bath today in our new soaking tub but ended up taking a nap instead. I think I felt the baby a couple times yesterday but haven't today much (was going to say at all, but just as I'm typing I think I felt it)... Excited about Friday, we're getting to find out what we're having!
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17232

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:44 am

Oh Myste!!! I am sorry you have felt left out sweets HUGS Hopefully with more PG it picks up a little more, I can't beleive you are already finding out the sex!! it flies by doesn't it?? Ohhhh I can't wait to see..... HMMM I will bet a ... ( I have no piccys to go off of) GIRL!

Gutter: I think you will be ok too! my sister has 2 babies approx 23 months apart 2 & 4 right now and they both have diffrent fathers one she is married to now but she does just fine, I think things may seem like they will be hard but no matter you always seem to make do with what life throws at you. You seem like a smart strong person and you love you baby so that is really all you can do for now. I think you will do great!

Grouphug
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17465
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:52 am

ANMSMITH wrote:Gutter: I think you will be ok too! my sister has 2 babies approx 23 months apart 2 & 4 right now and they both have diffrent fathers one she is married to now but she does just fine, I think things may seem like they will be hard but no matter you always seem to make do with what life throws at you. You seem like a smart strong person and you love you baby so that is really all you can do for now. I think you will do great!

Thanks Ashley!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:03 am

Myste -- yay about your move, but so sorry that you were tired. And so sorry you've been feeling left out (I guess I am posting here in this thread right now and I am nowhere near being pregnant, so I won't be of any help) :cry:

Sparkles -- How exciting about your due date and that you took another test - YAY!!! Smile/happy

Gutter -- Glad you have a good friend who you can talk to. I believe it is normal to be a little worried, but I am sure you will be a great mom to Audrey and the little one. Smile/happy

It's so great to see some more PG ladies on here -- I always enjoy reading and following along. Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:56 pm

well Myst you have us all now hun xoxo

and how exciting about fri....what do you think your having?? i too will find out the sex again, hoping its a bioy but think its a girl and i dont care as long as its healthy

Gutter- thanks hun, i know i will survive with them being close, I keep saying to hubby this time next year we will be not as streed ( over the inital shock of two and bubs will be over three months) it is exciting!! s till doesnt feel real though

I will have to make a docotrs app for next week to confirm it i guess, i am going to ask for an early scan around 8 weeks to check everything and dates etc
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:15 pm

Congratulations Sparkles, I am so happy for you!!!! xxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 pm

And GUTTER, you are pregnant as well??? Holy crap. I have no idea what planet I have been on. Congratulations sweet heart.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:16 am

Gutter wrote:I think I'm starting to enjoy this site much better, the other is getting on my nerves. And that Georgi here is soooo sweet, gotta love her Smile/happy

Thank you Gutter! Ashamed your so right in what you've said that having another baby doesn't have to be financially cripleling because you've got most of what you need i.e. the crib, bouncer, car seat etc......it's just obviously if both babies are in nappies at the same time that will be a bit more expensive infact that's probably the biggest expense although I suppose if you have in your case and Sparkles a boy (Oooooo!!!) then you would need to get some baby boy clothing but lets face it there are so many good deals on baby clothing and nappies for that matter I reckon it will just level out.

Myste - So sorry that you have been feeling so alone on the boards......that's gunna all change now honey, you've got some phenomenal ladies here now to share the experience with although I know they are just a little bit behind you they have the added bonus of having been through it before so can give you the support you crave!! (Hopefully Helen will post more soon as she is actually only a few weeks ahead of you!!)

Sparkles - So you think your having a girl again then, well looking at your BDING you have timed things according to the 0+12 method (having sex with-in 12 hours of ovulating thus creating a GIRL) but we will have to sit tight and be patient until you have that gender scan.

Oooooo I am just so excited and although I am not preggers I will be sticking around if that's alright ladies!!

x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Georgi,
SUre if you want to stick around, that's alright with me!!! Thanks hun again...you are right, probably the most expensive things will be both in diapers. Also I will need a crib, because Audrey's turns into a day bed for herself so I will be looking for a secondhand crib this time around. And about boy clothes, there are secondhand places that will definately get me shopping there, haha!!

Tiff....yeah what planet hun..??? You are sooo silly, yeah it was quite unexpected, haha!

Sparkles,
I still can't get over it either....it's really not sinking in.

I think I will go and buy the What to Expect Journal this time around. I didn't with Audrey, but she has a Pregnancy book that I put pictures and wrote in...so it'll be nice to have something different for the both of them. And if I end up having a boy and he's not interested in my Journal (I can a...give it to his pregnant gf or wife or b...give it to Audrey if she wants it later on in life).

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm

That's such a sweet idea Gutter!

And yes, these boards are SO much nicer than the other..it's so fresh and free here Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17965

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Oooo I've missed so much the last few days, so we have 2 new BFP's ?????? Congrats ladies !!!!!!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17653
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Hi all
Of Course Georgi- join us ( i wish you were really )

Thanks Tiff and Helen

How are you feeling Helen?

Myste - did you find out when your scan is??

ANM_ hows yuor baby boy??? kicking like crazy oooooh i cant wait to feel kicks again

Gutter- good on you for wanting a suprise, we are both happy to find out again and cant wait lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Gutter, I think that you and our dear Sparkles will do just fine. The expensive part is totally gathering all the furniture and such.... but since you already have a lot, then you are set. We knew we wanted more than one child, so we bought furniture in colors that can be used for either a boy or a girl. The exception is the plastic pink baby bath, but no big deal, it wasn't expensive, we can get a blue one Smile/happy

Gosh now I am thinking about another baby Smile/happy I don't want to get pregnant until somewhere between September-November of this year.

xxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next