Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  skyllar Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Tiff -- Yay, for being in the TWW!! That's so exciting!! Can't wait...

Sapphire -- Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more about the birth and see pics.

Chris -- Wow, I didn't realize you were this tiny. I hope that everything goes well for you.

AFM -- We were at the ILs over Christmas and I didn't have internet connection there. Boo. Cry I am doing okay, still down about 10 pounds and just feel nauseous often and can't eat. I don't think the ILs have a clue about me being pregnant - we decided to not tell anybody yet. My brother who was visiting before Christmas from Germany, maybe he noticed - I am not sure. But he wouldn't say anything to anybody.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21067
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 31 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  BethG Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 am

Many of you probably know already, but I wanted to post a couple of updates about members who haven't posted here lately.

Before Christmas, justbeth (StLGal on AWH) gave birth to her daughter Brooke via an emergency C-section (premature labor the drs. couldn't stop) at only 31 weeks and a little over 3lbs. Brooke is breathing on her own though and from what I read, is doing great. She is still hospitalized in the NICU though.

Candy (candywannababy) is I believe at home again after being hospitalized but on bedrest due to contractions and a shortening cervix. The twins are only about 24 weeks right now. As a reminder to anyone who doesn't know/remember, Candy's babies were conceived through IVF with ICSI, and she's had a difficult time for much of her pregnancy. She means a lot to a lot of gals here and at the other place.

Please keep everyone in your thoughts and/or prayers.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22674
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:57 am

I remember them both.

Congrats to justbeth on her beautiful daughter.

I will keep Candy is my prayers for her and her twins that continue on toward the end of the pregnancy journey healthily.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19416
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 am

OMG,I didn't know justbeth was even preggers,I am sorry she had a premature birth but glad the baby is doing better! Also,was a little worried about candy due to lack of facebook updates.Thanks for explaining this Beth,I hope she listening to them and resting like a good girl and letting those babies get nice and cooked.Bet she's bored out of her mind bless her heart.

Thank you SO much for updating us Beth you rock! xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 pm

I will keep both of these lovely ladies in my prayers!!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Beth thanks for the update I remember them both too and am sorry to hear about their difficulties but am happy for the news of their expected little ones.

I didn't have a chance to go back beyond the first page...I have to get groceries put away while my guy is still sleeping but I wanted to give a quick update for those of you who didn't see on Facebook. My parents came down in the beginning of december to help me paint and move furniture around for the nursery. To make a very long story short I ended up with kidney stones which passed while they were here. It was a blessing in disguise in that I had them here for Isaac while I was in the hospital. There isn't much the doctors could do since I was 22 weeks at the time other than try to manage my pain and monitor the baby. The pain was horrible...so bad that when I first went into the ER they gave me a narcotic so I still have mommy guilt over that but compared to labor the pain was intense and never stopping. They sent me home and said I must have passed them only to have my poor husband have to drive me back in the middle of the night with even more pain. But baby seems to have made it through and I am back on my feet too. Hopefully there are no more but they will not know until they can do a CAT scan which cannot happen until after the baby is born. Hopefully I can hop back on after I get groceries done to catch up with everyone else and see how you all are.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17986
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 pm

OMG, how awful! I knew about Beth from fb but not Candy. I will be praying strongly for the two of them and their babies, what a stressful time they must be going through x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19689

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Anyone on here that had a csecection before or know someone that has complained about this....
I've had these weird cramp/pulling aches. Almost like the tendons pulling but not really, not really period cramps either more like ovary cramps because it seems to be on one side or the other. I think it might be my internal csection scar but i'm not sure. I kept thinking maybe I was going to miscarry but I think that everytime I have any cramping at all and so far no bleeding. So I began wondering if it was the scar stretching. Its an odd sensation so sorry I can't describe it better
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17823
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 pm

The cramping and pulling is normal,it's the preparation stretching and loosening of the tendons,it can be quite sore and hurt sometimes.I went to the docs several times with my 1st pregnancy ,but they told me it was the ligmanents of the pelvic floor preparing for the uterian cavity to grow,also the hormones you have increased in your body allow for this elasticity and thins to loosen up even at the ealry stage it's quite normal and not exclusive to previous c section ladies. Smile/happy hugs x
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks angel, I just don't remember it being like this before. But each time is different. I forgot to mention I am having more gastro issues this time too. So I am getting more gas pains and such. So it could be a combination of pains too.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17823
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:00 am

Chris, I have been told to expect some c-section scar pain but the only pulling sensations I have had are the same as the ligament pain I experinced last time too so I have just put it down to that. I have got myself a maternity support belt and it really really helps...I cannot stress how good it is. I had to pay out a little of course but got my money's worth.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19689

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am

Momma bear how awful!I so hope you're feeling all ok now and that the kidny stones thing wont happen again!

Chrisb,glad you're a little more reassured. Smile/happy Have you told Emy you're havbing another baby?

Galaxy how are things going? Has the sickness completely gone?How is the situation with work?Did you end up taking it further? I'm sorry if you upated elswhere I just don't remember seeing it if you did :/

Sparkles how's it going?Almost there for you eh?How r u feeling?have you decorated a nursery or a corner of you room? Hows that whole thing going? What about Kyrah does she know she's getting a little bro? lol I bet she'll make a great big sis Smile/happy

Sky what about you?How r u feeling?Back to school soon?

Come on everyone,lets try n keep this thread lively and updated this year.I want to know everythin you are preppared to tell! Smile/happy

hugs!

Oh as for Georgi,she is obviously having trouble posting from her phone so she's just going to text me if something happens labour wise before she gets online at home.I will be happy to pass on messages to her for those of you who don't have her on FB and of course will keep you updated with her status! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31