Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Update - Angel has no internet at the mo!

+9
Lou Lou
Georgi
skyllar
Toffee
sparkles
Angel
Mum of jj
Gutter
Ginny
13 posters

Go down

Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! Empty Update - Angel has no internet at the mo!

Post  Ginny Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Hey everyone! Angel wanted me to let you all know that she is fine, but she turned off her internet and phone. She doesn't know when she will be back up, but didn't want anyone to worry Smile/happy

Thanks!!

Ginny XXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20149
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! Empty Re: Update - Angel has no internet at the mo!

Post  Gutter Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks Ginny!! I'm glad she is fine.
I'm guessing she's trying to make ends meet or something. Hope things work out for her family!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20125
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Update - Angel has no internet at the mo! Empty Re: Update - Angel has no internet at the mo!

Post  Mum of jj Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Thanks Ginny! Miss you already Holi!! see you when you get back. xxx
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17649
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Thanks for posting this Ginny,when I ased you this morning,I wasn't able to get online at all.Our bill is too much for us to pay right now so,it'll have to go without.It's only a matter of time before they cut our cable,I thin it's blessing in disguise though because,instead of sitting on here on and off all day,I am actually getting stuff done.Well thining about it. LOL

I won't be on here as much,thank god forour dear unsuspecting neighbours who have unsecured wireless networks! Tongue,none the less,I will only be on here periodically through the day now to chec e mail,probably won't be posting as much,but I leave you in the more than capabe hands of Georgi,Mumof JJ,Princess longbottom and Leeaman! Smile/happy

The reason is,hubby is in between jobs,we will most certainly be relocating (somewhere in the state or possibaly Virginia if something shows up there).And for the next month to 60 days, really need to be focussing my energy's on house hunting,packing and juggling bills,maybe selling myself on the street for a little extra cash LMAO...it's a thought! Smile/happy

So,in the mean time,I will be looing in when I can and thining about you ALL,ALL the time! Smile/happy and missing you guys!Please take care.E mail me or PM me if anyone needs me!I'll be back as soon as life permits!

Yours with love

Holi (Angel!)xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21358
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Take care Holi, thanks for stealing your neighbours connection to let us know what's going on...I sort of figured why and hope that everything works out for the best. Oh and I'm almost debating cancelling everything too, it's soooo freaken expensive. We pay $300 for 2 cell phones, satellite (basic), telephone and internet. Thinking of you too! xox

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20125
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:35 am

good luck Holi- we will all still be here, when you return take care xoxoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19617

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 am

Glad you're okay, good luck with the relocation lol
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18016

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Glad to hear you are okay. Sorry to hear about the financial tightness. Thinking of you and we'll be here when you get back on. Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21115
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 am

Only just saw this babe. Hope you get everything sorted out as painlessly and quickly as possible Smile/happy Like you've said it could be just what you need you enable you to re-focus your energy and time, I know that since I broke the connection cable for our laptop I am online a lot less.

Goodluck on the house hunting side of things that is exactly what we are doing at the moment.

Thinking of you sweetie, take care. Love ya x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21411
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:28 pm

thinking of you, Holi!
Hope things get sorted out soon!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20307

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Miss you babes!!!!!! Come back soon.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20916

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Miss you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19737

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Miss you Holi! Hope you get things straightened out soon.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22722
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:48 am

Has she got internet back yet ???? Hope shes ok xx
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17704

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 am

Hey Helen!
No she doesn't have internet back, but she is on her neighbors wireless some. I spoke to her last night and she is fine Smile/happy Thank you for thinking of her. I know she would appreciate the thoughts Smile/happy

XXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20149

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down