Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

No-where else feels right........

+6
Mum of jj
Angel
24Penguins
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Georgi
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 Empty Re: No-where else feels right........

Post  Mum of jj Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:52 pm

HAHA, if i do have one then i bloody dont know about it!! hhe, my sex life is a bit sad since having Kiers, i just dont feel like it! lol Cant wait to get the "drive" back
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17658
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

No-where else feels right........ - Page 2 Empty Re: No-where else feels right........

Post  Helen Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:26 am

Aww, I have NO SEX drive since falling pregnant !!! I don't do sex while pregnant lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17713
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 am

neither did I until 37 weeks when i was over being pregnant, then hubby got it every day sometimes 2 or 3 until i got the baby out! lol, Oh well, was looking at my work for some health supplements for myself just to give me an extra health boosy since i have had a cold and i looked in the means section and there was a product for males with low sex drive and it was called Horny goats weed, sound very interesting to me!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:41 pm

i feel the same this site is great, i still check another forum but more check on posts and other members. your all great!!!

and on the other topic, i dont have much of a sex drive either, to be honest i dont seem to want my husband in many ways anymore... of course i love him sooo much but i just think i put all my love into Kyrah at the moment lol. it is getting better though hubby is spending more time with us and just him and i are going to go out on a date soon. im not worried about it, just realised it has changed a bit///but easily fixed im sure xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19626

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm

that was perfectly worded sparkles!
My sex drive came back about 6 months before we started trying for kiers so hubby not happy as he thinks it will take another year and half!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:55 pm

LMAO mum,horny goat weed.I saw some the other day when I was looking for my fenugreek,it was SO funny.I was scanning the shelves and I saw 'horny goat weed" I think I actually snorted out loud coz I was so shocked! hehe!I'm a little piggy! But serioulsy I can t believe it's actually for horniness! lol LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21367
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:24 pm

lol, i know its pretty random, you think that they would give it a more um less obvious name?? at least then it wouldnt be so embarrassing for the poor people who had to buy it! The name tells it all.
By the way how are you going with your fenugreek? ive been mixing mine with blessed thistle same dosage. seems to be working but as soon as i stop taking it my supply not as much as what it was with taking it.
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:32 pm

To be honest I didnt notice a huge difference with the fenugreek so i stopped taking it after about 2 weeks.I dont have a probem with supply obviousy coz there is no problem with bubs.I think I will take it during her groth spurts.BUt thats all!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:24 am

Whats fennugreek ??? (sp)
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:44 am

Fenugreek is a herb and also used as a spice and quite often used in curries and pastes. it is also a galactagogue which will help increase milk supply but has to have the corect dosage, i am taking 3 610mg capsuals 3x daily as well as blessed thistle to help it, some find it works well on its own, and some people use just blessed thistle on its own, i found fenugreek worked on its own well for the first week or so then didnt do much so i was advised to boost it up by taking blessed thistle too and its basically doubled my supply. It also makes the sweat glands in your body work a bit harder and it unfortunatly leaves a horrible smell which is a side effect, i constantly smell like maple syrup and it also amkes your urine smell like maple syrup, hubby cant smell it tho, i ask him all the time if i stink coz i can smell it but he says its in my head! lol
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 am

Oh I see lol!!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:44 am

Yikes.Yeah,I smelt like an armpit despite washing adn scrubbing under my arms 3 times a say and piling on the deo.It was horrible,felt I couldnt go anywhere.HUbby could smell me,He has a freakishly sensitive nose.LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:03 pm

I can't seem to find any evidence relating to this, but when I tried fenugreek I became extremely depressed, almost suicidal. I don't mean to scare anyone but if you think you are feeling depressed at all already then I would just be very wary. In the end I just pumped between feeds and within 48 hours my supply had increased.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19746

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum