Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant***

+3
24Penguins
skyllar
Angel
7 posters

Go down

Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** Empty Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant***

Post  Angel Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:21 pm

OK,So I know I a whining here but I HAVE to get it off my chest.Please do not feel obligated to read any further if you are not in the mood for hearing whining !LOL

OK,so hubby got his new job and started 2 weeks ago (3 from tommorow) as some of you know,it is located in charlotte NC and we are located in Greenville NC (4 hours west of our home) He canot drive back and forth everyday,so he gets a hotel and stays there in the week.We are not very good at being apart and miss each other terribly.We manage and just look forward to the weekends where we can be us,share stupid jokes,cuddle(have sex obviously) spend time as a family and spend time with JUST US (this is rare coz of the kids)
I added it up today (fro arguments sake) he gets home on a friday night at around 10pm (obviousy exuasted from a days work followed by a 4 hours drive) he gets home and is in go fast mode,so he needs an hour or so to unwind before he's back to being my hubby.Thats fine.We usually chat after that and hug and ...whatever else(kids usually alseep of course) then fall into bed about 12:30 /1am.He wakes the next day about 11am-12am (he has ALWAYS been REAL big on sleeping in,he does it whenever he can and it's his luxuary,so although I hate that it eats into our family time,I leave him alone to rest knowing he is tried and doesnt get to lie in in the week.When he gets up we usually go to his mum/gmas house coz he hasnt seen them all week (I have numerous times by then and would rather spend it at home,but I want to be with him every second that I can so we all go.

Then about 5-6 we get home,I put the kids to bed/feed/bathe whichever needs doing and then from about 8pm onwards Teo is in bed,baby stays awake until abut 9:30-10 so we just all hang out until she goes to sleep and then finally we are alone...We then obvously have a couple of hours of adult time before I have to sleep because I am awoken at LEAST one time in the night by baby,if not 3 ,then have to get up for the day around 8am,may not sound early but when I am not sleeping I can't function well.I cannot stay up till 1-2am anymore like I used to.Since he's been away,I try to not go on the internet for more than half an hour while he's awake and we're together on the weekends.He doesnt see or have time to call/see his friends much and hasnt since he's been out of work de to lack of money.

On sundays,he wakes again,about 12-1pm and we may see his mum gma,the kids of course and then I spend 2 hours doing his laundry,drying it and packing his case ready for him to leave at 5pm.

Well,friday night he arrived home,we had a nice 2 hours together,sex,hugs n little chats,very nice.I went to sleep very happy,as I am sure did he. Smile/happy

Woke up yesterday (saturday) and he had some errands to run,so he went to his mum n gmas house for a couple of hours,when he got back,they had cooked shrimp so we all went back over there together to eat it.We all had a nice time and about 7pm we came back and put Teo to bed after letting him watch a movie (8:30) .The baby didnt go down until 9:45pm and as soon as she did,I went downstairs to find Hubby,we had been messing about joking all day about the great sex we were going to have as soon as the kids were gone to bed.He informed me that he had to text 3 friends that he had been blowing off for 3 weeks and call one (this particluar friend is the one who is drunk ALL weekend (dont know what his wife does) and is VERY nostalgic,LOVEs my hubby and wants us to move next door to him,he doesnt take hints and although he is a VERY sweet and fun/smart guy,he will LIVE at your house until you tell him to get out,if he comes over.It has caused MNAY a fight between chuck and I and ruined many a weekend.Anyway,another story that some of you have already heard.Long story short,his phone calls are ALWAYS really really long.

When he mentioned calling this guy ,I said 'Can't you do it tommorow." and he said "I have been blowing it off for weeks,I have too" my argument is 'call him in the week or at least in the day time on saturday/sunday when we're doing things.Not in "our' time. Anyway,he had had a few beers like he does EVERYweekend (hubby this is) and called the guy anyway,about an hour into it,I went down and started 'messing with hubby in a suggestive way," he tried to tell the guy 'listen dude I am going to bed ,call you soon,but the guy was too drunk and carried on talking.HUbby did too I hasten to add.I left and came back every 15-20 minutes...STILL on the phone,I had been fighting a headache all day and was getting VERY tired and moody.My earlier horny mood was evapourating and I was not so much in the mood for sex as I had been all day.At around midnight or quater past,I went down and said to chuck (regarldess of his call)"I'm going to bed,bringing the baby in our room and going to sleep if your not off in 10 minutes." I went upstairs,made the bed,made the babys bed,and got her to feed her before I went to sleep.10 minutes past,I put her in her pack n play next to our bed and turned off the lights.I was just about to fall asleep when he came in maybe 20 mins after I had said '10 mins' He was drunk and said 'I had to hang up on him' I'll tell him my battery died tommorow'.I didn't say anything and he went into the bathroom.I went downstairs to get a drink and when I came back he was undressed in our bathroom,I asked what he was doing anf he said 'taking a shower' I said 'ok' (by now it's 12:45) and I get into bed and drift off.He gets in bed and of course..starts being all touchy feely.I was not in the mood.I didnt say anything I just sighed and moved away.He then spun me over and said 'what the f**k is your problem"

I told him why I was anoyed that he had stayed on the phone and ruined our evening together.He said "sorry I didnt stick to your schedual princess (his sarcastic name for me when he thinks I am being spolied) and sorry I wont ever call my friends again' and ' I cant belive you are going to ruin our evenign over this dumb shit.Yes it may be dumb,but as far as I was concerned;

1) the evenign was over,I was tired and wanted to sleep
2) I was trying just to hang out with him coz I missed him and had been looking forward to it all week
3) I thought we were both on the same page
4) I was deeply upset that he had 'used all our alone time' talking to his drunk friend who wont even remember the conversation they had.
5) I was pissed that he was drunk.
6) He was acting like I was being a bitch or selfish.

anyway,he was pissed,went downstairs and (becaise he was pissed) must have done something to the hand rail on the stairs and broke 4 of the wooden sticks that hold the handrail up (cant remember the proper name for them)

When he woke this morning we argued soem more and eventually he acknoweldged my points and said he just couldnt get the dude off the phone and that in the end he had to hang up.He never directly said sorry but I know he is,he said he is gonna fix the handrail.

We all went anf got sandwiches and ate them at the park to at LEAST do something together before he left,it was nice but went WAY too quick.I was very sad and still am that our weekend was wasted but I am hoping and he said,that next weekend (valentines) he is cutting everyone off anyway.So I HOPE that it's 3rd weekend lucky (the first everyone was sick)

Anyway,,,sorry for the rant,I feel a lot better now.Probably sounds stupid doesnt it? Cry Sorry!

hugs and thanks for reading!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21340
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** Empty Re: Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant***

Post  skyllar Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh sorry to read that, Angel. Big hug: Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** Smiley-hug008 Hope you are feeling better!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21097
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant*** Empty Re: Another RUINED Weekend ***Warning Rant***

Post  24Penguins Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 pm

oh angel Cry i know just how you feel. charles used to work out of town A LOT! and then he would want to spend the weekends with his friends, and it leaves you feeling like, well what about me?? it hurts, and the men dont realize why your upset either, which just makes you feel worse. im so sorry Cry

*hugs*
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18811
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Thanks girls.I think I just wanted to vent.I feel better now,we spoke on the phone and he said he shoudnt have done it and he regrets it.Also that next weekend is all about us!So I hope it's better!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:41 am

HUGS

MEN!!!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17998
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 am

Angel, my hubby has a friend he doesn't like to call because he's the same way -- talk talk talk talk talk talk talk. So we try to devise a plan beforehand to get hubby off the phone within a certain time. Call waiting works wonders. Actually call your husband from another phone so he can say "Gotta go! Got another call. Bye." Fake an emergency. "CHUCK! Teo just threw up!" Something.

Now personally I don't see why your hubby couldn't call this friend during the week. He has free long distance on his cell phone, right? And he's alone in a hotel room. But anyway, that's another story.

Last edited by BethG on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Teo not Theo -- whoops!)
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22704
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:53 am

HAha!Well,I think that the point is,on the weekends,this dude is so far gone that he doesnt 'hear' what chuck says really.I mean a couple of times,he put the phoone on the counter,went to pee,came back and the guy was STILL talking by himself.CHuck DID try sevral times,in front of me to say 'ok dude,I'm going to sleep,I need to get up",there would be a pasue and then the guy just carried on with another topic :angry: :angry:

Anyway,I just said the same about calling him in the week,or on a friday on his 4 hours drive home.Just use the hands free.Anyway...I agree and it's annoyin especially when time is SO precious right now.Next weekend will be wonderful! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:43 am

I know what friend you are talking about Holi.

I think that he is not a good friend for Chuck, and I am so glad that you are moving farther away from him. I am sorry that your weekend was a bit spoilt. I hope next weekend is better for you. I am sorry I missed your call last night. I love you, and I am here for you. I am glad that you and Chuck talked about it and it is all okay now, although I am sure you could do without his the rude "princess" comments he made! That did bother me that he said that, because coming from a mommy perspective when you are so tired and know you are going to be woken up at night.... it's insensitive and inconsiderate to your needs!!

I look forward to what it will be like for you when you relocate, I think that it will be loads better for you guys, because you will totally rely on each other more since you will be farther away from friends and family. Not that you don't like his family or friends, but you will have more personal space this way.

xxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20898
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:43 am

P.S. you look gorgeous in your new avatar.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20898
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Oh Holi, I am so sorry to hear your weekend of loving didn't quite go to plan.....I think this coming weekend will be so much better and the wait will be so worth it!! Chin up babes!!! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21393

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Princess_Longbottom wrote:P.S. you look gorgeous in your new avatar.
Thank you hun! Smile/happy And thanks for the comments,I also hope it will be easier,he is a verygood friend of Dh's known him over 25 years.He missed my point though,I wasn't saying'dont call him' I was just saying 'maybe call him in the week or on your way home when it's not eating into our precious time together' when I first said this he said 'sorry I messed up your schedual!" and then when I reitterated it the next day,I think he got what I meant and that I wasn't being a bitch,just resonably dissapointed that I didnt get to have some cozy time with him.It hurt that I was told I was being spoilt/selfish because I miss him and want alone time with him.

Georgi,I know this weekend will be better,it bloody well better be!LOL I think my dissapointment was worse last weekend becuase I was SO looking forward to it and it didnt pan out AT ALL like I had hoped.Anyway,this weekend will be.xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down