Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!)

+8
Angel
Gutter
White Lily
Toffee
BethG
mscherry42
sparkles
Lily*Blossom
12 posters

Go down

Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) Empty Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!)

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:16 pm

I went out to the shops today and when I finished shopping I was walking through the parking lot carrying LM and DH was walking beside me. I sort of scuffed my toe and stumbled a little, but didn't fall. I looked down and I was wearing one flip flop sandal that was all sparkly and belonged to me on the left foot, and on the right foot I was wearing my husband's giant black Oakley Sandal. What the crap was I thinking. I did notice people looking at me funny in the store but didn't know why!!!!

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS?? SO EMBARRASSING.

My husband was laughing and laughing. He took a picture but it is on his blackberry and he needs to upload it. I promise to post it as soon as he does!!!!

Next time I go to that store I have to look darn hot!!!!! People probably thought I was special ED as I was pushing the baby around the store.

Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) Mail
Freak.

Last edited by Princess_Longbottom on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20925
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) Empty Re: Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!)

Post  sparkles Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 pm

hahaha Thats too funny lol lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19626
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!) Empty Re: Guess what I freaking did, how out of it was I??? (NOW COMPLETE WITH A PHOTO!!)

Post  mscherry42 Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 pm

That is too funny! lol lol Knock on wood that that never happens to me.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19473
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

OMG! I'm laughing so hard right now that tears are coming out of my eyes! SOOOOOO funny! lol

Uh, yeah, I can see two different shoes maybe.....of yours!

I think that hubby of yours deserves a slap upside the head for allowing you out of the house like that!

Princess Longbottom's Checklist:
1. diaper bag
2. purse
3. car keys
4. LM!
5. Check for matching shoes!

Thanks for the good laugh! And thanks for sharing with us.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22731
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 am

hehehehehehehehee, rich has done that before!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18025

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:15 am

OMG! Tiff that was so funny! I did once leave the house with odd shoes on, they were plain black boots but one heel was higher than the other. I wondered why I was walking funny and then noticed what I had done! lol! But how on earth did you manage to have one of your own sandals on and one of hubby's? LOL! That has made my day! Hehe!!!!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18399

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:48 am

LOL, still funny! Although I did imagine that the two shoes were even more different than they are.

Side note.....capris, short sleeves, and flip-flops! Been snowing here for about 3-days........
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22731
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes... it is nice and warm in Arizona right now. Although around Christmas I was really missing snow... I am content with the weather at present.

As far as the sandals go.... From the front it's not as noticeable how giant my DH's sandal is compared to mine!!!! Smile/happy

I'm such a dork.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20925

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 pm

OMG Tiff you have made my day!!! How on earth did you manage not noticing that, lol!! YOu are one silly gal and we still all love you hun!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20134
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 pm

LMAO!So thats what it looked likehey they do look vaguley similar,I was thinking one bright pink show and one brown one but I can see how you made thta mistake.Don't they feel different though?LOL you are funny! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21367
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 pm

OMG Tiff, that is SOOOOO funny and SOOOOOOO cute. That really made my day reading it and then seeing the picture. lol
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21124
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Thats sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny !!!! Bless you !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17713

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 am

I know this was posted ages ago but I've just seen it and had to say how funny it is, I just can't stop giggling. I just realised who you remind me of too....Reese Witherspoon!!!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19746

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Yes she does look like Reese Witherspoon! AWESOME!!

Also Princess...COME ON! How in the heck did you not FEEL the difference LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! TOO FUNNY
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20158

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down