Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks???

+2
Mum of jj
Lily*Blossom
6 posters

Go down

What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? Empty What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks???

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm

OK, so my pet peeves are when someone finishes a roll of toilet paper, and instead of replacing it with a new roll on the dispenser, they just tear open a new roll, use it, then put it on the back of the toilet and leave the empty roll on the dispenser. LAZY, and it literally takes an extra 10 seconds to make the switch between empty and new roll.

I also really hate un-necessarily rude people, for example. Once I was working the paint desk at my old job back in England at B&Q. It was a monday, the last day of a huge paint sale on a holiday weekend. Some fat council trash JERK in a pink shirt came to the desk wanting a specific shade of paint mixed, but I was all out of the base, because he was coming the LAST freaking day of the holiday sale and expecting us to be fully stocked after a holiday weekend. When I explained that the sale was only for the weekend, or WHILE SUPPLIES LASTED, he started screaming at me, threatening to jump over the counter and hit me in the face like the useless "blankety blank blank" that I was. My managers heard him, and dragged him out the front doors swearing. We lived about a minutes drive from B&Q, and my husband drove over meaning to kick the crap out of him, but the dude had already gone.

Ignorant and stupid. I'll bet he'd be surprised to know, that my I.Q is 130. Humph!

As for strange quirks: I have to eat small candies (sweets) in even numbers. Like I can't eat 3 skittles, it has to be 2 or 4. OR, I can't just eat one mint, it has to be two, at the same time. It's so annoying, but I seriously can't help it.

Luckily, I don't have this quirk with Candy Bars, or I'd be as big as a house!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? Empty Re: What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks???

Post  Mum of jj Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:05 pm

haha i love it!

I really hate people who think its ok to do a sunday drive everyday of the week, like people who are going 20km ph in a 50km ph zone!
also people who dont smile like when i go to the supermarket, the check out operators dont even say hello or smile, is it really that hard? they make it look like they would rather be dead than to be working.

My strange quirks, um not sure, about that, i dont have any habbits apart from cleaning which i do all the time coz i hate a mess, even a few toys on the floor i have to pick them up as soon as jess has stopped playing with them.
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17601
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks??? Empty Re: What are your pet peeves/Strange Quirks???

Post  Lou Lou Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 pm

I eat small candies in even numbers too! I also have this weird habit of counting things, for instance, I know that there are 13 rails on the front of Owen's baby bed because I face it while I'm rocking him. The worst part is I count them every day just to make sure I remembered correctly. Sheesh! I sound like a nut!!!!

I hate when a server at a restaurant brings me the bill before I'm finished eating or ask me if I want dessert before I've taken2 bites of my food.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20259
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 am

I have no idea what strange things I do lol !!! Maybe I'll have to ask hubby and see if he notices thing I do lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17656
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:43 am

Hmmm...

I hate it when you have a conversation with someone on the phone and then they hang up without saying bye! I also hate it if someone hangs up on me, oooooh that get's me so mad and I have to call them back!

I hate it when people lie, especially when there is no need to tell the lie in the first place, some people seem to be just compulsive liars and lie about all sorts of rubbish! There really is no need!

As for strange quirks I really don't know, but I must have some! lol! I do pick my split ends off my hair which people always tell me off for! If I think of anymore I will come back!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18342
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Strange quirk...well I can't stand the feeling of touching glasses when they just come out of the dishwasher so much so I refuse to touch them, and also I CAN'T touch magazines or paper when my hands have not long been wet and dried...it feels awful and makes me shudder!

Pet hate....I can't stand people who lie! It frustrates me cos I am just me being me and when people feel they have to lie to gain brownie points or people please that gets me really wound up!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down