Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? Empty Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu?

Post  galaxy Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 am

I got sent home from work yesterday as I am full of a flu like illness so I was also in a position where I had to tell my boss about my pregnancy. I am so worried though about how it might affect baby as no one will know just yet as this virus has not affected humans before. I am at home resting as they won't give me treatment for it as it passes the placenta.
Just thought it would be useful to start this thread in case there are people who know anyone with swine flu in pregnancy or who have had it who can give a bit of reassurance.

Sorry if I don't make much sense, I am all muddled since I found out I was pregnant!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19722
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? Empty Re: Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu?

Post  sparkles Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 am

aww you poor thing, it has crossed my mind, stay positive xo
I have just had a phone call from my mum and dad who have been in the UK and Europe the last 5 weeks and are due to come home on sunday, they think she has swine flu, she cant even move has SOO high temps etc, they have given her Tami flu but they dont test for it ( the doctors in London told her) here they test immediatly and put you in quarintine. i am soo worried about her as she also a liver problem so i am really worried, im sure she will be fine but its hard when she is over there, but i dunno if i can pick her up from arirport now with Kyrah
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19602
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu? Empty Re: Anyone pregnant and worried about swine flu?

Post  MommaBear Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 am

I didn't even think about it until I read your post this morning and then just saw on Good Morning America that they are deciding now who should get the vaccine first and I guess pregnant women are at the top of the list.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18019
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

I had gotten the stomach flu 2 times during the pregnancy (the last time was in 2003) and I was concerned about the swine flu, so after 3 days of symptoms I went in and they checked the baby's heartrate and I had to keep to a liquid diet since I was constantly in the bathroom. My OB said that that's what having toddlers will do that to us, they will carry germs to no end. Anyways, hope it's just a normal flu bug hun!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20110
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:47 am

i was worried too because friday i started getting a temp and laid up but it eased off now just got a lil big of a crap on my chest but my friend told me who is still in England that all the food stores are sayin if you have flu like symptoms go home and don't enter the store, And she has the swine flu but they wont let her in the hospital for treatment unless it gets to bad and she got 2 kids so she had to have somebody take care of them Confused gotta love England huh lol but yeah i wouldnt worry to much as right now you cant do nothing about it and stressing about it is going make you feel much worse just take a nice relaxing few days off and get well soon hun
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18121
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down