Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean...

4 posters

Go down

For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... Empty For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean...

Post  Ginny Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 am

http://thedrspacemanchronicles.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-to-wean-toddler-or-not.html

This is a wonderful blog I just found and it made me cry!! Nursing a toddler is different than nursing our little newborns but they love our boo so much its so hard to decide to wean!!! I know thne is still so much into his boo bless him! For naps and nite nite. But I did notice that when I said ow boo hurts he was very concerened an woulkdnt touch it. Anyway, I am still weaning slowly and wanted to post this link Smile/happy xxxx to everyone! Sorry I've been mia!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20134
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... Empty Re: For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean...

Post  Angel Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Wow!Thats amazing Ginny! BEautiful and a great idea.I hope it works for you when you do decide to wean! Smile/happy hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21343
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean... Empty Re: For those of you nursing toddlers or wanting to wean...

Post  Ginny Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Well I tried the boo hurts and the bandaid last nite and I have the most horrible guilt! He nursed on the right since the left one had a boo boo". And the poor litle guy he wasa concerened about me Cry he would pat it softly and say "mommy boo boo." And he would look in my eyes with such compaSsion I feel awful!! I am going to change it to mommy's boo are going nite nite. He only nurses for sleep so I am basically gonna try to night wean since ppk wont gtet off my fn back...but anyway, its ok. Damn I hate posting on a blacberry Cry anyway, just needed a vent. A little down today Smile/happy xxxx
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 pm

wow thats a good idea n last part made me a little sad but sweet
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18121
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 am

Oh, sweet Ginny, you are doing GREAT! I thought that post had some great ideas and it made me cry!
I know it's hard to do but it sounds like you are in the home stretch! Keep us all posted!

I feel for you - I'm trying to get Owen off the bottle and it's been very difficult. I can only imagine how much harder it is to wean a toddler.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20292

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:15 am

Thank u lou lou!!! Yes per hard to wean a toddler let me tell ya! But thane has been special and funny about his boo since birth! Smile/happy last nite went well for the most part but my arms got too tired rocking him in mid air...he's 25 lbs! So he got boo for about 5 min before I fell asleep Smile/happy he was sooo tired tho. And he was up every hour nursing last nite after 1 am. But its ok Smile/happy it will happen! Thansk for ur support! It means a lot!!! Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down