Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer

5 posters

Go down

I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer Empty I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer

Post  dolly's momma Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:33 pm

This STUPID Kodak printer makes me soooo mad. If you just print one thing it is all hunkey dorey and nicey-nice. But god forbid you need to printer multiple copies of a non-letter sized paper .... ie filling in your info on pre-printed BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS.

ARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Get it all set up, correct paper size and everything. Print a test one. Looks great. Lose all print formatting. Reset everything up and print twenty. Check the first one. Looks good. Glance at it after 1 or 2 more OH NO!!! They all shifted to the left. Stop it. Move your text over. Reset the print formatting. Print a test one. Looks great. Lose all print formatting. Reset everything up and print twenty. First one looks good. Second one looks good. You leave the room. Next 18 print SHIFTED WAY OVER TO THE RIGHT.

I wanna hit this printer so bad with a sledge hammmer. Piece of %$(*&#.

And oh yeah, don't even get me started on stupid elementary school birthday parties. How many kids do you think will just show up who don't bother to rsvp? I guess at least 4.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18395
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer Empty Re: I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer

Post  BethG Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:12 pm

Umm, Dolly M? Having a bad day honey? Hmmmmm, maybe those dumb-ass birds woke you up again this morning!

*quickly walking away before Dolly M smacks me.....*
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22686
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer Empty Re: I hate my *&%$#@ piece of %^$&* printer

Post  24Penguins Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:29 pm

lol beth i was thinking the same thing, poor dolly must be having one of those days!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18793
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:17 am

Aww !!! I hate it when printers fook up !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17668
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 am

Aw, Dolly.
Is it the full size kodak printer or the portable? I want the portable, but not if it's the one that giving you problems, hun. And you can bet a whole slice of cake that some of the WILL show up that didn't RSVP. It's like not everyone knows that you're suppose to out of consideration to the one throwing the darn party. I hope today is better than yeterday.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19428
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:18 am

No it's the full size one, not the portable. And I am mostly using odd custom paper sizes, not the standard ones so I think that may contribute to the problem. You are probably safe with the photo printer.

Ok, I will just come out and say it. I may be somewhat overly particular about my graphics stuff. Some may say anal. Anyways, my business involved custom graphics work and I had to be very precise, so that is the way all my stuff has to be. My husband was like - what, you can read everything. But it wasn't lined up exactly where I wanted it that's what!!!!!!
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18395
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 pm

LOL..oh. I've that those kinds of days.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19428
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down