Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others...

5 posters

Go down

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... Empty My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others...

Post  Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:11 am

Didn't want to put this in the kiddy pics section coz it's off all of us really...I already showed baby girl in her bunny outfir before but we didn't get to take a pic of her in it on hallowe'en night because she got too hot and fussy and I ended up taking it off.We only got the pics that we did because hubby got hoe and I made him take some before I crawled into bed (had a headache) It was a hollowe'en to remember for sure as his buddy came over later on and dropped a ciggarette on the chair (outside on our back porch and set fire to it.) We can look back and laugh but t the time hubby was pissed and I was pissed that morning when I found it!LOL

Anwyay,here they are;

BTW,I am not this wide,hubby took the pics sideways so I had to rotate them and they all came out like 'widescreen' for some reason.

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... S3600067_edited-1

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... S3600070

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... S3600072

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... S3600079-1
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... Empty Re: My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others...

Post  24Penguins Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:29 am

all of you look great!!! hehe, yall must have had such a fun time Smile/happy

oh and i already said it on FB but holi you are gorgeous!!! im am officially jealous lol.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18793
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others... Empty Re: My Holloween costume me wearing it this time...and some others...

Post  Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:40 am

Aww thanks Nika,you're sweet! Sorry the house looks such a mess,I had been shopping last minute to Kmart to get stuff,come home,thrown everything on the floor ,thrown on costumes/make-up and left all the bags,wrappings and everything all on the floor!Should have picked up before I had pics taken,it's all clean now though Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 am

LMAO ive been sick all weekend, you should see my house!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18793

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:03 pm

Holi you look amazing!!!!!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18354

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Goodness babe you look devilishly gorgeous!! you little minx Smile/happy Love it, your make-up worked out very well too, good job!! I see you DID win those boots! Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21375

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Yeah I won the boots but they are SO uncomfortable of course.I couldnt walk very far with them.Also as for the make up.I just bought face paint!LOL I was runnning late so I ended up just putting black on my eyebrows and elongating them (up not down Wink ) and smudging the red around my eyes and on my lips!LOL,i DID have some HUGE fake eyelashes with little feathers on them but they started to come off halfway around the block so I had long since pulled them off.

Thanks for the compliments though girls!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:38 pm

you all looked fantastic!!!

a bit scary about the fire lol and your make up looks awesome\

I have my halloween party this weekend coming as its for my birthday too
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19581

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down