Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your chart...(new chat thread)

+16
Helen
Myste
Mum of jj
Gutter
D4A
justbeth
White Lily
Lou Lou
skyllar
Angel
sparkles
Ginny
BethG
24Penguins
Georgi
Toffee
20 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 Empty Re: Your chart...(new chat thread)

Post  Georgi Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:36 pm

It varies Beth, sometimes they are vary with-in 0.3f of each other from day to day, sometimes they all look pretty much the same. You 'may' get a dip before the rise indicating ovulation BUT it doesn't always happen that's why it's important to consider all your signs and symptoms.

I have been reading lots about the soy now and I have read that 160mg is the same as 50mg of clomid you shouldn't take it for more than 3 cycles before taking a break and it's better to take before bed to limit the side effects!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21411
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 18 Empty Re: Your chart...(new chat thread)

Post  BethG Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Do you have a link that explains 160mg soy = 50mg of Clomid? Maybe I should have been taking a greater dose.......
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22722
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Thats quite interesting. Where can you buy soy from in the UK? Do you have to go to a health shop? Toffee???? You have taken soy havn't you????

Also does anyone know on which days I would be best taking it? My cycle varies from 25 to 32 days and O can be anywhere from CD14 to CD20.

What am I saying? I wont have to take soy next cycle because I am going to get a bfp this cycle! lol!!!!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18390
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm

I have taken it yes, I stopped this cycle to see if it made much of a difference. I got mine from holland and barretts, but you can get them from tesco as well Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18016

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Beth, I don't have a link to an article stating that it's a post made by someone on a forum and after looking at many sites/forums I found that most women have been advised to take 160mg a day for those 5 days, it would make sense that it is equal to 50mg of clomid as they prescribe 50mg on your first round of clomid.

Mel, just for the record you can buy it from Holland and Barrett it's not cheap though by all accounts! I would personally recommend you took it from days 3-7 BUT like you say you won't to....right!!

So I just made a discovery lol went to the loo and noticed more EWCM on the TP, not tons but enough to put EWCM on my chart, I did an OPK again and it was neg so I think it's unlikely I will see a ovulation rise tomorrow making today my day of ovulation which is NOT a bad thing as DH isn't in the mood Wink tonight so I may have to seduce him in the morning instead!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 am

It looks like you'll ovulate by valentines day, Georgi Smile/happy

I'd say today or tomorrow Wink xxx
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 am

Soy isn't expensive here. I wonder why it's more in the UK?

Pleased to report that I've had three days of pretty stable temps now. That has to be good, right? I'll ask doc. if she's been hitting thyroid points or anything, lol. Going to see her tonight again.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:42 am

YAY!!! Nice to see some stable temps Beth!

My charts are also very stable at the moment!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:46 am

Looking good there mel! Hope you don't need the lap surgery after all. *hoping, hoping, hoping*
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:54 am

Mel,
Still hoping for you after all these years!!!! That chart looks wicked!!!

Beth,
Glad your chart is stabilizing....some days at the beginning of your cycle will be wacky....

Georgi,
I forgot to look at your chart....i will go and do that Smile/happy Temps look rather low, hope they climb up and up and up, hehe!!!

jen,
Too bad you arent' TTC, would of been a romantic way to TTC Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20125
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 am

I see you got a BDING this morning, Georgi Smile/happy

Good timing! I reckon you'll get a + today!!! Tomorrow at the very latest!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Smile/happy

babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:33 am

At least after todays temp Georgi you can be sure that O hasn't happened yet! Fingers crossed for today or tomorrow!!!!!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:11 am

Oh Georgi, i am having deja vu to 2006 and 2007!!!! Remember how we always thought you had O'd to find out you hadn't yet.. You keep up the great bding with that sexy man of yours and Good luck!!!!!!!!! babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20149
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:49 am

Hoping you catch that egg soon Georgi!

Starting to feel signs that the acu is doing something now. My theory is I felt a lot of twitches, tingles, stirrings, and chills the first time around because my hormones were so out of balance, the acu was really really trying to even things out. Now, I'm not quite so unbalanced so it's taken until now to really feel something (CD9 yesterday), as my body gears up for ovulation. Doc. was quite pleased that I had 3 days of stable temps, and when I asked her if she did that, she didn't know but she'd take the credit! After we both laughed she said she's just helping guide my body to do what it wants to do anyway. She stressed in our initial meeting that this (annovulation/short cycles, etc) is NOT normal, not even for a woman in her late 30s (she's one year older than me).

So really hoping to see something happen this cycle. Ovulation will be such a huge victory for me, I don't even know if you all understand that yet.

Temps took a jump up today. Is that normal? I went to bed late and then got up earlier than I intended because of my stupid hungry cat. As I was tripping over him (as usual) to go record my temps, I realized it wasn't even 6am yet. Stupid cat. I went back to bed after feeding him. Stupid cat. Not sure if not as much sleep, waking early has any effect on temps, particularly since it was higher. Seems like the opposite would be true, but I'm certainly no expert.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:42 am

Oh Beth,I do realise hunny!I mean I cant say I know how you feel,but I think we all feel it too (those who have been following your progress) how much it will mean and yes I think victory is the perfect word.I check in everyday and imagine the good these accu sessions are doing you!I know it will happen.I am so invested (emotionally) in your cycle you have NO idea LOL.Oh and yes...stupid cat!LOL... Almost there hunny!

G,Lets hope your BDing did the trick eh! Tongue xxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21358

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 am

One of the other long-time TTCers on AWH got a BFP this morning. Of course, I'm super excited for her but I wanna be next BFP for the 12mo+ girls! Actually, I'll give WhiteLily the next spot and then I follow......

Angel, I got all teary reading your comments. Thanks!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 am

OMG OMG!!!! Who was it??? Got to go and have a look now!!! Was it MW??? She was due to test anytime now I think!!! Going to look....
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 am

BethG wrote:One of the other long-time TTCers on AWH got a BFP this morning. Of course, I'm super excited for her but I wanna be next BFP for the 12mo+ girls! Actually, I'll give WhiteLily the next spot and then I follow......

Angel, I got all teary reading your comments. Thanks!
Thanks YOU for sharing your journey! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21358

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:49 am

Oh Beth, I understand how you feel when others get a BFP hun! Even when it's another long timer you still get that little voice deep down saying "When will it be my turn?" Well I do anyway! lol!

With regards to your temp, everyone is effected differently by rubbish sleep or waking earlier / later than normal. It doesn't effect mine too much but some women are effected alot! And yeah, STUPID CAT!!! lol! Looking at your chart the temp isn't that high, I always look at charts in celcius because I understand them better that way, the jusp isn't THAT great, nothing to worry about there!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 pm

hey all
Sorry your feeling a little down Beth, i use to feel that way to owhen ttcing i was so happy for them but thinking why not me...i swear its yours and Mels turns next xoxoxo
Well today i had a big temp rise which is weird as i didnt have any signs of ovulation, i started to get sticky cm yesterday and a few little aches and pains but i think its just my ovaries stirring, anyway will see tommorow i took it three times and all temps were the same???? Maybe its just erratic temps after miscarriage i have lots of sticky to slippery cm today so who knows
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19617

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 am

Hey all thanks for the words of encouragement, Grouphug I got yet more EWCM today but I also got a very 'almost' positive OPK Smile/happy so I am keeping my fingers crossed this means I am finally going to ovulate. I only have a few OPK's left as I have been testing up to 3 times a day for days on end so I am hoping that the fact my OPK was so close to being a positive I will get a + really soon!!!

I will have to make sure that we get some Valentine's BDING in today!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:28 am

Any weekend BDing will be good timing then Georgi!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm

CanCan I GOT A + OPK!!!! CanCan
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:50 pm

yay!!!!!! good luck hun
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19617

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:20 pm

yay!!! what a wonderful valentines present!! LOL!! get down and dirty tonight Wink
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18829

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next