Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!!

+8
Mum of jj
sparkles
Helen
shelly25
24Penguins
galaxy
Lily*Blossom
Georgi
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!!

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 am

This might sound harsh but married or not he can't TELL you or DECIDE for you that you will be terminating it. Like you say a baby is a blessing !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17722
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!!

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:39 am

Awwww bless you Teressa, I have never been faced with that heartbreaking decision but I know that if we were to fall pregnant between now and when is ideal, yes money would be tight BUT we would cope, I think you just learn to manage! I am not sure how Rich would feel if we were to fall pregnant again sooner than we had planned....I think he would accept that it was fate! But then we have both agreed on at least 2 children, its having 3 that is he against!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 am

Aww, how many do you want hun ???

I am happy at 3, thats how many Jon want. I would love 3 or 4.
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:03 am

Well when we got togther kids wasnt on our agenda as i have had endo and got told i would probably never concieve naturally but low and behold i got preg with jess, i was upset but accepted it and since having him i havnt had really any signs of endo, its like i got cleaned out after having him. The we lost a baby nearly 2 years ago, i was 9 weeks preg, we lost that 1 week before xmas, then i wanted to give my body time so we started trying in sept last year, got preg first go and now have Kiers. I always said that i wanted a big family but he never discussed it on how many he wanted, just when kiers was born he said thats it, but i dont feel complete, i want to keep having them, i mean ive pushed two out why not another 2 or 4 or 6? lol.
My mums family huge, my nana was 1 of 15, mum was 1 of 9 so i think thats why i want a big fam
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17667
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 am

Aww I would love a big family !!! My idea of big tho is about 4 kids lol !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:51 pm

I am so with you when you say no oral contraceptives. I hated having to take it for years. I would happily have a baby right but I think hubby wants to wait. He knows the score so if I did end up pregnant he would be happy, he would never make me terminate a pregnancy, especially not since we've had Molly. I kind of think it's romantic to have a large family and I dream of it but I want to provide good things for them and hope to send them to private schools so I think it's probably more practical to have 2. I want to take them on holiday and give them what I didn't have as a child.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:30 pm

we are waiting to TTC, esp with all the problems we have been having at home recently. our problems are mainly sorted out but we are still going to wait a bit, but this cycle has been so weird!!!

ive been sooo crampy, and peeing a lot too lol. and my lower back has been aching so bad. i dont know if this is all because of stress or what? i feel a lot like i did when i was preggo with kaydance, but my boobies dont really hurt to bad, just normal soreness for pms. in a perfect world AF is due tomorrow, but i dont temp and my cycles are really irregular so i have no idea if she will really show up or not. its just strange to have all the cramping and back pain for like 4 or 5 days now, cause normally i just get it like the day before AF. i dont know what to think!!! lol.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18847

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 2 Empty only 2 :(

Post  Giggles Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:58 pm

I would love to have 3 children but hubby saids only 2, as if we have 3 he feels (and I do see what hes saying) that we would need a bigger car, house etc....
But I also say I would love 3 as I LOVED being pregnant...but saying that my next pregnancy may be not good and I may never want to be preggers again...
As for not getting preganant yet, my hubby is in control Wink I hope Wink ... I know what your all thinking it takes two Smile/happy which is does so I wouldn't mind getting pregnant again now Smile/happy I refuse to take the pill as I think thats one of the problems why it took an age to get pregnant last time, and hubby hates condoms. After number 2 is born he will be having the sip....so we won't be having number 3!!!! Smile/happy

x x
Giggles
Giggles

Number of posts : 14
Loyalty Rating : 17184

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:06 pm

hey i too would love 3 children, hubby says two but i think he wouldnt mind 3 at all.
however we will see as it took us 15months to conceive as there were some fertility problems, i would just love to be lucky and fall first go next tome lol
i am so looking forward to being pregnant again
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:49 pm

I've decided now that I'm so going to have a hysterectomy after the next one, I've had enough of the constant pelvic pain, it destroys me!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:02 pm

shock OMG!!!! check out your chart Mrs!!!!!! I still think it's more likely you ovulated on CD18 but still those temps are looking VERY good indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE US!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:31 pm

We are planning on TTC soon. Possibly starting after K's first birthday, in Jan. I would like to at least be pregnant by her 2nd birthday (Jan 2010). If we happened to fall pregnant right away, I do realize we would be having another baby before K turns two, which would be ok, but I actually would LOVE to celebrate her 2nd bday withOUT a new baby. I just want to start a bit early because I know it could take us a bit to actually get pregnant.

In a perfect world, I would conceive in mid-summer 2009 and have the baby in spring of 2010, at least a couple months out from K's birthday (dont want them TOO close together, as far as bdays!)

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 pm

thats my only predicament too Ry, i would love to TTC soon, and im not worried about having another baby before kaydances 2nd birthday, but i dont want their birthdays to be right on top of eachother because i dont think thats really fair for the kids! i always hate it when people bring over something for both kids at a party. not that im trying to be greedy for them, but i think that each child should get a special day and one time of the year they dont have to share with their siblings. i guess i should really say its more about the actual birthday celebration then they gifts even. i mean i wasnt to raise my children so it doesnt matter to them if they get gifts or not, and not to be greedy or pouty but that i think they should each have their own special time and have a celebration just for them, becuase being blessed with a child is a reason to celebrate!!!

so i would love to TTC, but i wouldnt want their birthdays to be right on top of eachother, the same month i suppose would be fine really, but not right next to eachother!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:26 am

I agree there hun !!! We have Ryan in January and then this one will be in April, still close but not close enough to be sharing the same times etc!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:39 am

i think those are great birthdays!!! nice and spread apart! lol, i always wonder how people with like 10-15 kids manage to do birthdays!!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 am

Lol Nika...you'd be interested to know that my DH's grandma had 12 kids!! 12!!! So my FIL has 11 siblings and only two of them are male. The rest are female! I think it's hilarious.

Grandma is one of the only people who I can totally completely trust about parenting info...after all, she did it twelve times!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 am

oh my goodness!!!! i dont think i could ever handle more than 4 LOL! and that number scares DF he says 2, MAYBE 3 (but i really want an even number lol). more power to your DFs grandma!!!!! haha, how does she handle birthdays? lol!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:17 pm

You know, I have on idea about bdays honestly...I dont know when all their bdays are. But back in the day, they didn't expect much, ya know? They probably each got a small gift, no matter when their special day was. Back then, Im pretty sure they didnt make all this hoopla over bdays, like we do Smile/happy Now, she just gives them cards.

I want 4 too, but DH would rather just have 2 or 3. I'm pretty sure we'll end up with 4 Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 pm

hahaha, i understand, birthdays back then werent a big deal i suppose!!!

hehe, i know we are having at least two, and im happy with that. i mean we are going to plan at least one more child but then i will NOT get on the pill, and DF refuses to have a vasectamy and im not going to get my tubes tied at such a young age, so it will be up to god after that if we have any more or not!! lol.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:08 pm

I won't be going on any contraception after this one is born, so as Nika, will be in the hands of god !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

i can understand that for you helen as it took you 3 years to concieve, but i think we may be one of those one time will do it couples LOL! not complaining, i dont want to go through anything like the ladies in TTC over 12 months have (no offense ladies) but still, i dont want like 8 kids cause he wont snip the cords!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:12 pm

I understand totally what you are saying hun !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Helen wrote:I won't be going on any contraception after this one is born, so as Nika, will be in the hands of god !!!

I won't be going back on the pill after baby#2 that's for sure so I will be singing the same tune!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Hmm...I'm not on any contraception RIGHT NOW! yikes! Smile/happy

I love the suspense...

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:45 pm

It seems to mess with my body too much, so would rather just stay away from it lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next