Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!!

+8
Mum of jj
sparkles
Helen
shelly25
24Penguins
galaxy
Lily*Blossom
Georgi
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Same here, Helen.

Back to top Go down

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!!

Post  24Penguins Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 pm

lol, im not on BC either now, DF just pulls out and we would be ok if we got pregnant again (although DF would like to wait a bit longer which is why he pulls out, but i would be thrilled to get preggers again, other than the fact that i need to loose weight first lol).

but yeah, i guess its up to him weather he pulls out or not cause it doesnt make a difference to me LOL!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18844
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 am

I'm not really sure what we will do once this one is born, either just see what happens or make sure not to do the deed around the fertile period !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17719
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:52 am

After we have baby no2 I am just going to do what I am doing now and practice FAM however I won't be un-happy in the slightest if we had an slip up Smile/happy hehehe!!!! but certainly if that was my destiny to have 3 children I think I would have to seriously consider some kind of birth control after baby no3 as I don't really want 4 children, do you what I would REALLY love now Angel can relate to this Kiss I would love to have twins next, either 2 girls or boy and girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21426
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:09 am

oooh twins would be fun cause then DF cant say no to number 3 LOL!!! then i would most definitely be done with babies i think though!! hahaha. i didnt want twins the first time cause i was freaked out enough since i didnt know how to take care of a baby, but i think i got it down now!! haha.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:24 am

That's how I felt, I would have freaked at first if they had told us I was carrying twins, of course as I know you would, I would have got used to the idea and relished in it! I don't doubt at all that it would be hard having twins but they could actually entertain each other, getting about would be harder BUT hey put it this way if they told us at our scan I was having twins I would be happy!! Smile/happy Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:10 am

lol, i think you explained it perfectly for the both of us georgi!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Ooooo I soooooooooooooooooooo really want twins, I was excited at the scan to see if there was one or two and made her check again to make sure she could deffo see one lol !!! I was and I wasn't disappointed that it wasn't twins lol !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17719
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:42 pm

My Aunty has twins, she was worried but if you've not had kids before, she said it's easy to adjust, because you don't know of anything else. She has only the twins! I know a family with 2 sets of twins and one child...

Needless to say they were grateful the last child was just one lol.

I'm soooo broody today!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18031

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Well my SIL had her 20 week scan today and she is carrying TWIN boys....I can hardly believe it!! I am sooooo jealous :lol:

My SIL is only 21 and she already has a 4 year old and a 1 year old......yikes!!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:33 pm

wow, shes going to have her hands full huh?? hahaha, thats so cool though Smile/happy
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Blimey, having 4 kids at the age of 21....oh my god is all I can say lol.

Georgi, you never know Smile/happy (positive thinking) and you may get twins Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18031

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:38 pm

HOw exciting.I never felt sad like it was my last time to have a baby with Teo. HOwever,sometimes with this one,it feels like its the last,we are very undecided on what will happen ,weather or not we'll have another and how.I would like and have always felt like I woulf have 3.I think another boy,but I do not know if I want to be pregnant again.I HATE it,I feel awful,either heavy sick or tired and just don't like looking all bloated and unsexy.that may sound shallow but it's the way I feel.

I am thinking I will forget how this feels in a couple of years and want another,or I will look seriously into adopting.I think there are so many wonderful babies born every minute that,for one reason or another cannot be with their parents.I want to take them all in.I know that is silly,I am not trying to be angelina jolie by any stretch of the imagination.I imagine it is hard and would not want to overwealmed,the child,my existing family or myself with this.However,it is somethign I am considering.have mentioned it to hubby.We'll see!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21373

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:24 pm

I can't believe how broody I am feeling again, 2 people I know have recently announced they are expecting and one of my friends have just given birth, I guess all ofthis conjures up feelings of wanting another baby. I have to keep telling myself the timing is not right!! It's weird though cos I remember Teressa (Mum of JJ) saying that she felt extra broody when Jesse was 3 months old and 6 months old, well that fits with me aswell, just coincidence or hormones??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Well,I was just thinking yesterday.It's not another baby that would be a problem for me it's the pregnancy.Neither hubby or I like when I am pregnant.I feel like a big uncomfortable nauseous lump and neither of us get much sex.That might sound shallow but it's almost a year of discomfort if you think about it and I HATE being pregnant.This last one was way worse than my first and the thought of going through that again is quite terrifying to me.I do however LOVE having my baby girl.This time around I am not so terrifed .I was with Teo and that kinda ruined it for me.I enjoyed more when he got a bit older.This time I am loving the baby part,even the sleepless nights. Smile/happy

I would gladly have another baby but if we could do it without the pregnancy that woulf be better for me LOL!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:44 pm

LOL holi, you need a surrogate!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 Empty Kids

Post  crazymomwife Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:20 pm

When we were dateing we both joked that we wanted 12 kids. Sometime after we were married I learned that I was the only one who got it was a joke! Hee hee
We have four now, and it feels great. My husband would sooo love more but he knows that I would really have to want them. I am only 33 so who knows. I also had endo and was told that I would have a really difficult time getting pregnant and with each one I have gotten pregnant within the first month of trying. So I have to be really careful now. Smile/happy
Who knows, I have to remind myself right now that whenever I have a two year old in the house, I swear I won't ever have anymore!! Smile/happy

Crystal
crazymomwife
crazymomwife

Number of posts : 25
Loyalty Rating : 17036
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://www.kcnykreim.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:35 pm

If LM was sleeping through the night, I would probably get pregnant within the next few months. However... since she isn't, I don't even want to think about pregnancy exhaustion, and getting no sleep at night. I just couldn't handle it. So, we'll be trying at the end of next summer.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20931
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:30 am

So basically what we're all saying is we would love to have another baby BUT we all have different reasons for it not trying right just yet or possibly not trying again ever??? I know for a fact that if I think thing's are hard now it will even harder with 2 children but I know that no matter how difficult it 'might' be I would rather have my children closer together for many reasons.

Crystal - How old are you children??

Angel - You mentioned adoption in a previous post, would you consider just adopting one baby or possibly 2
??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 am

I was very lucky and had a great pregnancy and birth and i loved being pregnant and i cant wait to do it again, if we fell pregnant soon we would be over the moon, although it would be hard with children closer in age, we would manage!!! i cant wait hehehe
the only thing that makes me hesitate is that i wan to be able to spend quality time with Kyrah but we wouls still make a huge effort too if we fell straight away
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19632

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:43 am

sparkles wrote:I was very lucky and had a great pregnancy and birth and i loved being pregnant and i cant wait to do it again, if we fell pregnant soon we would be over the moon, although it would be hard with children closer in age, we would manage!!! i cant wait hehehe
the only thing that makes me hesitate is that i wan to be able to spend quality time with Kyrah but we wouls still make a huge effort too if we fell straight away

and that is one of my reasons against having children so close Sparkles, I am afraid that I will struggle to devote as much attention to Theo but the reasons for do out weigh the reasons against.

I really enjoyed being pregnant aswell if my pregnancy had been different I probably wouldn't be feeling so broody!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:42 am

I think I'd like 2 more kids. I'll space the next one so LM and he/she are 2 1/2 years apart, then wait 2 1/2 years after our second child's birth to get pregnant with a third. I would like to adopt a fourth.

I wish I could afford a surrogate though, I hate being pregnant. Maybe my next pregnancy will be easier.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20931
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Georgi wrote:

Angel - You mentioned adoption in a previous post, would you consider just adopting one baby or possibly 2
??

no not 2.I see us with 3 but not 4.I dont know if we need another one though.Things are hard enough as it is.Like everytime one of them gets sick its a nightmare for me...I know that might sound shallow but its the truth of it.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:18 am

That doesn't sound shallow at all babe, one of my reasons for wanting children close together is that at the moment our house is full of baby stuff and I don't see the point (for us) to pack it all up or sell it only to have to start over, I would like to get the baby days out of the way together!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WTTC your first or last baby!! Official chat!!! - Page 3 Empty My kids

Post  crazymomwife Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:19 pm

I have 3 boys, 10, 9 and 5. Then I have our little girl who is two. I have done it both ways. My oldest are only 18 months apart. THat is what we thought we wanted to begin with. But oh my gosh, those years after my second one was born are simply a blur! Now my husband was working full time, wrestling for the college he was going to and going to school full time, so I was pretty much doing it alone. But... as you can see there was a larger gap between our next one, and that was because I simply couldn't even imagine another one. I knew I wanted more, but simply couldn't even wrap my brain around it at the time. When we finally had our third, I loved it so much! I got to be a full time baby mom! The boys were old enough to enjoy him and not be so needy! I loved it and would never do less then 3 years apart again. BUt that is just me! My friends oldest is 10 like mine but she is pregnant with her seventh!! Yes 7!!! But she is amazing and just enjoys every aspect of it! So everyone is different. I will say though from my experience 3 is so much easier then two and two is easier then one! I can't explain it but it just is! I think that when we give birth something like added patience or hours of the day, just sort of appear. Just like you always wonder if you could ever actually love the other ones as much as you love your first, it just comes so natural it happens! Then after a while you wonder what it was like before you had the next one around.
Crystal
crazymomwife
crazymomwife

Number of posts : 25
Loyalty Rating : 17036
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://www.kcnykreim.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next