Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!!

5 posters

Go down

Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! Empty Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!!

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 am

Put ice cubes or frozen juice that was frozen in ice cube trays into a MESH FEEDER.

LM loves it, and it soothes her gums better than any teething ring.

Just be sure to put a bib on them that will absorb the liquid that drips. I use those bibs that have the plastic back and the material front.

LM will seriously go to town on a couple of ice cubes in that mesh feeder all day! I keep refilling it, and when I take it to refill it, she has a hissy fit until she gets it back.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20925
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! Empty Re: Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!!

Post  Lou Lou Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 am

Great Idea! Thanks!
I will have to try that with our next round of teeth!!!! This last time I gave him a frozen wash cloth and he loved that but he would get bored with it!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20316

Back to top Go down

Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!! Empty Re: Awesome way to soothe sore teething gums!!

Post  Gutter Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:32 am

Audrey hated those mesh feeders LOL!! Her way of soothing her gums was chewing on her fingers...my baby loves pain LOL!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20134
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:48 pm

My friend actually suggested this method to me. I was annoyed because LM doesn't like to hold the wash cloth or the teething rings much because they are cold on her hands. But with the mesh feeder she can hold the plastic handle and go to town on the ice cubes/frozen juice.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20925

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 pm

It works for Tia-li but I heard of an even BETTER one with no dripping /melting coldness.Someone suggested that you get a baby bottle,remove the nipple/teat and fill it (upside down) with the plastic non drip cap over it to support it/stop it falling,with water.Put it in the freezer for a couple of hours (only the upside down nipple/teat in the lid of the bottle and then once it's frozen,screw the nipple/teat back onto the bottle for baby to chew on.The rest of the bottle is not cold (as it has not been frozen) and the liquid does not drip out.I tried it for T-li so she doesnt get cold hands and you can prepare a load of these ready and just keep them on hand for when they are teething (I just use cheap bottles for this not the ones I used to feed her) Smile/happy works like a charm,but I also used the mesh feeder for ice cubes she loved that too ,it was just more cold and messy.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21367
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 pm

oooh! That's a good idea too!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20316

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Oh, those are great ideas! I will have to try these with Kian when the next tooth comes.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21124
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down