Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!!

+4
Gutter
Lily*Blossom
lindzee
Georgi
8 posters

Go down

General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! Empty General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!!

Post  Georgi Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:13 am

Hey everyone, from Monday (14th) we won't have internet access at home and the chances are very likely from past experiences we will be off line for up to 2 weeks which of course means we 'could' be offline over Christmas Cry I will feel very deprived and extremely sad that I won't be able to log on Christmas Eve and wish you all a Merry Christmas!!

I am at work this Thursday and Friday so will be able to nip on the internet from time to time to say Hi but I wanted to ensure whilst I know 100% I can get on I would send an early "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" to you all Smile/happy and know that I will be able to at least read your replies before Christmas!!

You are all such wonderful friends that fill me with such joy, I genuinely feel supported and loved by you all and can't imagine not having you 'all' around it's such a luxury to know that if I am in need of advice or just a general boost I can log on and know one of you (if not all of you) will be there for me...so thank you from the bottom of my heart!! My wish for all of you is to have a wonderful Christmas with your family & friends, my love to all the Parentise children/babies and BIG hopes for Christmas BFP's for our TTC'ers!!!

I don't expect baby#2 will arrive early (but you never know!!) however, I do have many of your mobile numbers so would of course be in contact via mobile if needs be.

santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! Empty Re: General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!!

Post  lindzee Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Merry early Christmas to you too, Georgi!! All the best over the holidays and with moving!! Who knows, maybe your little one could arrive a wee early? hope you get everything done and sorted with the move first. And maybe you when you get back online I might have a BFP!!!! Smile/happy

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Lots of love and blessings to you and your family!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19773
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!! Empty Re: General UPDATE about moving & Christmas wishes!!!

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Thanks for the update honey! It stinks how long it can take to get internet up and running, doesn't it? Here it is pretty quick as long as a previous tenant has already had the internet turned on at a location. But in England I remember waiting 2 weeks once for our connection to be switched on.

I hope you don't have that baby while you are out of touch! But if you do, just know that we are ecstatic for you, and can't wait to see pics of your little princess!!

xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Merry Christmas to you too Georgi!!! Hope your move goes pretty smooth!!

xx

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20077
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Aww thanks babe,what a sweet post!I am greatful to have you among my special friends and since I have known you ,I am so very proud of you (in a sisterly way) of how far you have come,your determination and creativity (with your business and your other little side projects) you are clever,beautiful and an enlightened person.I so miss talknig to you Cry . I will be thinking of you as I frequently do and know your birth will go as you see it playing out!And that although you will be busy,it;s been done before ( a move,a birth and 2 young kids)I wish I was closert to support you physically but I also know you have a good little network of support in your friends,family and Rich when you need it,

I hope the move goes smoothly and I cant wait to see your baby girl.Have a merry xmas and I love you very much!Will miss you till you get back! santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:39 pm

It never hurts to check if one of your new neighbors has a wifi connection that isn't password protected. You can piggyback on that to sneak online if you really miss us. When we had to work trade shows for my business we always rented a house for the week, and we found one available almost every time.

I didn't say that out loud, did I? rofl.

Good Luck if your little sweetie makes an appearance before we hear from you again!

And Merry Christmas.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18383
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Good luck georgi and i hope the move goes well. Have a wonderful Christmas and hope to hear fom you soon and see lots of photos xoxoxox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19569
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Good luck, Georgi. I hope the move into the new house goes well. We hope you get your internet back soon; we will miss you. I am also wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the new house. santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21067
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down