Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Finally...he has moved on! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Finally...he has moved on! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Finally...he has moved on! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Finally...he has moved on!

+2
sparkles
Mum of jj
6 posters

Go down

Finally...he has moved on! Empty Finally...he has moved on!

Post  Mum of jj Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 pm

YEEESSSSSS!!!!! well i have heard thru numerous people over the last couple of weeks that my ex daryn has started seeing someone. people expect me to be angry or upset but i couldnt be bloody happier!! especially if it means he will leave me alone and we might be able to actually have a conversation without fighting! the lady he is seeing is more around his age than i was, 16 years between us where as its only a couple betweeen them, also i have known her and her family forever and she has a son same age as jesse, i couldnt ask for a better person for my kids, i know that she is great with kids and as i know her and have a friendship with her i am over the moon. they havnt come out and told me themselves as they are worried what i may think but i will be giving him my blessing and full support when he drops kids off today. i had heard it through the grapevine and knowing what this town is like didnt believe half of what i was told but lastnite his boss who is also his uncle confirmed it and also said that over the past 2 weeks daryn has been the happiest he has been in over a year, so i am thrilled. Am hoping all the messy stuff can be put away now and that we can all build on having a great friendship which i know will take time but its a start. so i know this is nothing great but i am so happy and a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! he doesnt know i have moved on, no one does actually apart from 3 people here and i pretty sure i told holi a little bit (remember the ph call i got when i was on skype to you) lol, its all been hush hush as i didnt want any more dramas. but i am so excited so just had to share!!!!!! Everything is turning around in my life at the moment things couldnt be better!!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17631
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Finally...he has moved on! Empty Re: Finally...he has moved on!

Post  sparkles Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 pm

hun
I really admire you!!! You have such a fantastic attitude to all this and you should be very proud of yourself. It would be hard to have someone else in the picture of your children's lives but here you are happy and ready to establish a friendship. good on you
i hope it all works out and hope your job is going well , as are your gorgeous boys xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19599

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 am

Aww chicky, you are awesome, thankyou! well my mum and dad broke up when i was 7 and they have always gotten on better now than what they did when they were married, it was great and thats what i want for them, but daryn has found it hard to deal with but in time it will be ok. As for Fiona the other lady, she is sucha nice person and will change daryn for the better, she wont take his crap like i did but she will handle it all differently to what i did and she will be an awesome person for the kids to have in their life.
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 am

You are far beyond your years young lady!! You are handling all of this amazingly well, you sound grounded & mature. Smile/happy Good for you!! I didn't know you'd met anyone so that's fantastic (love to know a little more cos I'm nosey!!) x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21393
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 am

Mum, I agree with the others that you're an amazing woman to handle all this like you have. I'm so pleased about the new job, and now how the relationship with your ex has changed. And like the others, can't wait to hear if there's someone new in your life!

How are the boys doing??
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22704
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm

HEHE georgi!!! its ok to be nosey! Yea i kinda been seeig someone on the hush for a little while now, its awesome and i love him to bits. he is awesome with the kids, the kids dont know we are seeing each other dont want to put jess through too much at once, anything else you wanna know just ask i dont mind answering. xoxox Oh and please dont say anything on FB as it is not public knowledge here and wont be for a little while longer. thanks

i dont think that i am amzing etc etc (well yea i am) lol but i think its about making sure the kids come first aand everything else can wait, as long as they are happy and neither of us do anything to upset them then its all good!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

If only my DH's ex wife could be as mature as you are!

I'm so happy that you are in a good place and have found someone new! YAY! I am glad your ex moved on, sometimes when they finally start dating someone the bitterness goes and they chill out a bit. Good news hun.

xxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20898
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

wow that's great news mum!!!! So glad to hear it!! from experience i can tell you HELL YES it is wayyyyy better when the ex is seeing someone cuz everyone is happier and the kids do better to as long as all parties get along well Smile/happy so i am just so happy for you! good luck!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20131
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 am

yes it is great he has moved on, he still hasnt told me yet and thinks i dont know. but in saying that my new man is still on the hush hush, but then we arent in a relationship as such as its complicated on both sides. so not sure whats going to happen on that one, i want more but he isnt ready to give that to me yet. (he is my border so we live together) everyone thinks he is my border but we were seeing each other before he moved in, we still have seperate rooms as i dont want the kids seeing us together in that way yet. he is a builder and is actually contracted to jennian homes which is where i work so i se him at work everyday too!! lol
love him to bits, he not bad looking, has a son 4 days older than kieran, and he is also..........well you know.....good in bed!!! lmao, might as well share that as i tell you girls everything else!!! lol.
dont wanna rush into anything tooooo serious as i am liking being able to do my own thing.

oh and almost forgot to say.....I HAVE FULL CUSTODY!!! it went to court the other day and daryn didnt even aknowledge the afidavit etc so it got passed thru to me automatically, really shows me where the kids stand in his life! he is the one missing out. all he wanted out of the marriage was the monentry things which is what he got, i only wanted my boys! sooo happy thats all over.
speaking of the llittle poo bums, time to get them in bed for the night, thank god as it has been a very long day!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down