Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series

3 posters

Go down

The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series Empty The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Is anyone a fan? I LOVE These books, just as I love Harry Potter. If you haven't read them, please do so that I have someone to talk about the books with. I promise you won't be disappointed. The books are about a normal 17 year old girl who falls in love with a gorgeous vampire, frozen at 17. He falls in love with her too, BTW. Except these vampires aren't the blood sucking kind. I know it sounds totally cheesy, but here are the books in the series, in order from first to last, PLEASE READ THEM.

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
By: Stephenie Meyer

She is a BRILLIANT writer. The series is finished except for one book. She is writing the first book, Twilight, from the main vampire character, Edward Cullen's point of view.

READ THEM. PLEASE READ THEM.

If you have read them, please talk to me about them. There is also a movie coming out of the first book, TWILIGHT. It starts Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (he played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter films.) The movie comes out November 21st, I can't wait.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20904
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series Empty Re: The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series

Post  Lou Lou Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:27 pm

I haven't read them but I have heard they are really good.
Maybe some time in the near future I'll have time to read! I LOVE reading and I read very fast!
I have been known to read whole books in just an afternoon!

The first book I ever read was Charlotte's Web.... my aunt gave it to me at Christmas when I was 5 1/2! I read it so many times that I could recent whole passages from it!!!
It used to drive my family nuts!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20295

Back to top Go down

The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series Empty Re: The Stephenie Meyer "TWILIGHT" book series

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:54 am

Well if you read quickly, you'll probably not be able to put these books down!!!! You gotta read them so I can chat to ya about them Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Waiting for my sister so send me her 4th book. Right now I'm reading the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris to tie my over while I wait. I did very much enjoy Stephenie Meyers books and look forward to reading the last book and seeing the movie when it comes out on dvd, unless we can find a way to go and see it on the big screen, but I really doubt it.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20113
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Oh thank God you are here Gutter! Now I have someone to talk about the movie with! Have you seen the trailers for the film?? If not. Here are the links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvOhfL4mYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvOhfL4mYw

P.s. If I am not allowed to post the links here, I understand, not really sure if I can or not Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:35 am

Hey Tiff,
When my sister lived here for 2 months she was obsessed so she made sure I watched the one trailer, hehe!! She also found a rough copy of the 1st chapter of her 5th book online and it's apparently about Edwards side of the story and she was soo excited about it. Then a few weeks ago someone posted an article on the other forum that mentionned that apparently someone put that rough copy online illegally and that she was putting the book on hold indefinately. My sister was upset to hear this.
Oh my sister has put the book in a box and is just waiting to wrap it and send it to me so I can read the 4th book, I'm sooo excited!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:14 pm

Oh oh oh, the library called and they have the book in for me, so I went to pick it up. I am currently on the 2nd chapter. I only have 2 weeks with it, so I hope to finish it on time and now I gotta call my sister to not send me her copy anymore.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down