Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Early pregnancy symptoms EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Early pregnancy symptoms Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Early pregnancy symptoms

+9
dolly's momma
Helen
galaxy
desertgirl
Lou Lou
brown eyed girl
Mum of jj
Angel
Georgi
13 posters

Go down

Early pregnancy symptoms Empty Early pregnancy symptoms

Post  Georgi Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm

So you think your pregnant and you are finding yourself obsessing about every little ache, cramp and twinge fear not many of us have been there and that is why this thread has been created but do remember that every pregnancy is different and you don't need to have symptoms to actually be pregnant!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please post your Early pregnancy symptoms in this thread and how long you were TTC for!! lol

Last edited by Georgi on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Early pregnancy symptoms Empty BFN at 10dpo but BFP at 14dpo

Post  Georgi Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:32 am

My Early pregnancy symptoms:-

TTC for 12 months, suffered from long cycles

We BD on days CD28,29 and 31

Day of ovulation CD32 - Very hungry
Diarrhea

1dpo-Nipples start to feel sensitive

2dpo-Nipples VERY sore
Achey-ness in lower abdomen
Bloating
aches in cervix
Middle of the night sharp stabbing sensation in bum and
stomach??

3dpo-Nipples VERY sore
Creamy CM
aches in belly
Gassy & bloated

4dpo-Nipples VERY sore
Vivid dream
Creamy CM
Snuffy nose

5dpo-Nipples hurt
Snuffy nose

6dpo-Nipples hurt

7dpo-Extremely moody

8dpo- Pinching right side of belly button
Snuffy nose

9dpo-Vivid dream
Few aches/twingy feelings in tummy
snuffy nose

10dpo-Felt extremely moody again (unusual for me)
pinching sensation again
Snuffy nose
Creamy CM
Tested but got a BFN, not even a hint of a line.

11dpo-Slightly snuffy nose

12dpo-Pinching/pulling behind belly button
Twinges in cervix
Bloating/gassy

13dpo-Bloating/gassy
Creamy CM
Pinching feeling again
Twinges in cervix

14dpo- BFP!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:
Bloating/gassy
wet feeling inside
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Early pregnancy symptoms Empty Re: Early pregnancy symptoms

Post  Angel Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 am

I don't remember the exact days,but I know that from 5DPO I felt light cramping,this continued until my BFP at 10 DPO,I then had sore breasts,darker nipples and nausea from then on.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:33 pm

We done the BD on the sat, sun, mont, tues, with mon being O day, no symptoms, went out on the sat night not even aware that i could be, on the monday (7dpo) felt really yuck, i thought i had a delayed hangover, took a HPT was neg, felt like this everyday, got a positive HPT at 10dpo and morning sickness continued until 15 weeks, breasts were sore from about 8dpo and i also remember i had alot of extra CM more than usual and that hadnt happened any other months! ohhhh this makes me want to have another!! lol
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17601
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Early pregnancy symptoms Empty Early Symptoms

Post  brown eyed girl Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:45 am

We were TTC for one month. I got a pimple a few days before what I was certain was going to be my period. It was a Thursday night and I was a little down b/c I figured we hadn't conceived that month since I got a zit, which always happens around that time of the month. This was really silly b/c it was our first month trying and it usually doesn't "take" the first time anyway, but the next day, Friday, I got up to go to work and felt "strange". I can't explain what it was, but I felt "different" somehow. Sure enough, that afternoon I took an HPT and I got my BFP! I was 12 DPO. I was due to get my period that weekend or by Monday.

There were no symptoms until that Friday night after I got my BFP. Lots of AF-like cramping- I kept going to the bathroom to see if I had gotten my period, even though I had gotten a BFP. It felt like I was getting my period! My breasts hurt really badly for about a week- shooting pains- and I wondered how I would ever get through 9 months of that. Luckily, the breast pain goes away shortly after it starts. I had NO morning sickness, and I started to wonder if I was still pregnant b/c I felt so "normal." Eventually, I got gushing nose bleeds, lots of cervical mucous, darkened aereolas, and that weird dark line down the center of my belly, which went away after pregnancy....

Every woman is so different, therefore the symptoms can vary so much!
brown eyed girl
brown eyed girl

Number of posts : 13
Loyalty Rating : 17134

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 am

I don't remember exactly what day everything happened but I do remember having a ton of CM and that was very strange. Also.... with both pregnancies I got little bitty white head pimples on my chin. Usually before AF if I break out I'll get one or two under the surface zits - usually in my hair line or forehead. I remember the first time thinking that it was strange but the second time - I KNEW I was pregnant.
I also had intense pulling type cramps and sore nipples. I got my BFP both times on 10dpo.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20259
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  desertgirl Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:06 pm

We were actually in the pre-TTC month when we conceived, didn't think we'd be so fertile. I guess that counts as 1-month of TTC?

About 5 dpo, had all the regular signs of pms...super, super sore breasts mainly.

Around 5-7 dpo, I had really light pinkish spotting after wiping. I didn't think a thing about it, other than assuming my period was on her way because 1) I usually have spotting leading up to my period; and 2) I sometimes have really early cycles, so a 21, 22 day cycle would have been nothing new. And my boobies stopped killing me, a little sore, but so much better than pms boobies. My temp stayed high, but it stays high until a couple of days after af starts. Nothing screamed pregnancy at me at all.

At the same time, I was also having some af-type cramping, so I was sure af was just around the corner. But, I think I took a test on 7dpo anyway, I just could not help myself. Of course, negative.

11 dpo, still cramping but no period. Running to the potty all the time because I'm just sure I'm bleeding. No spotting, no nothing. I have a short LP, so I was getting pretty excited at work everytime I went pee and there was no spotting. Went pee before I left work, stopped at the drugstore and picked up some tests, ran home and forced myself to tinkle on a test. Positive! Later that night I saved up my pee, and had darker line positive. Woohoo!

I'm now 20 dpo, and I still have cramping occasionally. My boobies are sore on and off. Sometimes I think I feel fatigue, but I also think I'm just 'allowing' myself to feel tired and giving myself permission to bed at 8:30!!

desertgirl

Number of posts : 12
Loyalty Rating : 17121
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:53 pm

I must admit every cycle I was seriously over analysing normal cyclical symptoms. When I did get pregnant the first thing that was very different to normal was how tender my nipples were, I couldn't even lie on my front it was so bad. Apart from that, the other 'symptoms' were just like pre af symptoms.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19689
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:14 pm

I have no idea of when I got symptoms but the week before I got my first BFP I was extremly tired !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17656

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:01 pm

Ok I am clueless about most of this stuff. We had been told we couldn't have kids and 20 years of no birthcontrol seemed to make that statement true.

For several weeks I felt like I was coming down with the flu. Headache, slight fever, aches, nausea. But I never actually got the flu. During this time period the kids (the ones we had adopted) did bring the flu home from school a couple times, so I just thought it was that. Then when it was time for my period it didn't happen. I felt everything, the pms, the cramps, discharge, but no bleeding. After that on a whim I got a test. Not wanting to decipher lines, I got a couple electronic ones. Forget 5 minutes, in about 30 seconds it said ''pregnant'' both mornings in a row!
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18383
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Aww wow thats such a nice story!!! Just shows mother nature works in mysterious ways !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17656

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:35 pm

dolly's momma wrote:Ok I am clueless about most of this stuff. We had been told we couldn't have kids and 20 years of no birthcontrol seemed to make that statement true.

For several weeks I felt like I was coming down with the flu. Headache, slight fever, aches, nausea. But I never actually got the flu. During this time period the kids (the ones we had adopted) did bring the flu home from school a couple times, so I just thought it was that. Then when it was time for my period it didn't happen. I felt everything, the pms, the cramps, discharge, but no bleeding. After that on a whim I got a test. Not wanting to decipher lines, I got a couple electronic ones. Forget 5 minutes, in about 30 seconds it said ''pregnant'' both mornings in a row!

AMAZING DM!How did u feel?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:41 pm

That is such an amazing story!!!! If you don't mind me asking, why did they say you couldn't get pregnant? Don't answer if you don't want to!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18342

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am

Angel wrote:
AMAZING DM!How did u feel?

Duh Gosh, if I forget to come back and check if I need to respond to things somebody just bang me up the side of the head.

To be totally honest I was in total shock. For many months. I really had a hard time. I know alot of it was because of my body just could not tolerate the hormones that were running around in it. I was a little better after I figured that out, but everyone, even my best friend, were making me feel like a total freak who had something seriously wrong with them because I was not estatically happy. Even when I tried to explain it to the OB he didn't get it at first, he suggested we could terminate. It wasn't that at all, I wanted Lucy, I was just totally blown away. When I was 5 months along, my dad died and that just about sent me over the edge. After that I broke down crying at my next prenatal visit, and the OB reluctantly put me on an anti-depressant and that made the world of difference. I went from despondant to accepting to anticipating, and have not had a moment of that darkness since her birth.

White Lily - No, I don't mind telling you. Actually it was never said in so many words. While we wanted kids, we never had a burning urge to have them to the extent of TTC and going thru fertility treatments and all that. We just figured it would happen sooner or later. But I have been married for 23 years, and of that over 20 has been without BC. So at some point you just figure yeah, my body is so screwed up that is just not going to happen. That is why we adopted 6 years ago. Then one day when you are 42 BAM!!!!!
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18383
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Does anyone else remeber early PG symptoms?? My SIL is SO TIRED and has SORE NIPS and she is about 10 dpo....I REALLY hope she is PG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20101

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu May 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Ginny at 10 dpo I had sore nipples, cramping, tons of CM and tiny little white head pimples on my chin. I had those same symptoms with my first pregnancy so I KNEW I was pregnant. I just did the pregnancy test as a confirmation of what I already knew!!!!

SHE SHOULD TEST!!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20259

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Fri May 29, 2009 3:00 am

I had sneezing/felt like a cold was coming on, BB's felt heavier than usual. My biggest sign was my cats, though. The usually cool-but-friendly-to-me one suddenly became SUPER clingy to me.
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17235

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:22 pm

i found out i was pregnant because i noticed i gained a lil puge on my tummy so i put it down to when i miscarriage in aug last year seen as it was only jan so i started doing the P90X work out with my husband and room mate and i was getting sharp pains in my stomach then i went out like a week later with my friend and got drunk off like 3 glasses of wine and usually takes alot for me get drunk and on top of that i had really tender breasts but i also got that when i was due on my period and white spots around my nipples and black heads. so i went ahead and got that BFP and first person i told was angel hahaha
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18088
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content