Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Chinese chart - Gender Prediction!

+8
24Penguins
Gutter
Lily*Blossom
galaxy
ANMSMITH
Georgi
Mum of jj
Helen
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinese chart - Gender Prediction!

Post  sparkles Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm

yes i agree gutter, i think one of each- fantastic but like you said i have so much little girl stuff, so i happy either way lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19605
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Chinese chart - Gender Prediction! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinese chart - Gender Prediction!

Post  skyllar Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:07 pm

It wasn't right for Kian, it said girl.... but I had a feeling early on in the pregnancy that it was a boy and it was a boy. :lol:
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21103
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 am

So this prediction thing didn't work for many people at all did it lol looks like it was very wrong for Ash, Myste and Gutter.

Was Helen predicted a GIRL??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21399
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Looking back on page 1, looks like Helen was predicted boy???

Has anyone ever used the wedding ring and a bit of hair to predict the sex of babies? If you are pregnant you put it over the belly and if it goes in circles its a girl and if it swings bak and forth its a boy. If you are not pregnant you can hold it over you wrist and it will predict how many pregnancies you have and what gender, it will indicate the gender for about 20 seconds then slow down somethimes stop then will carry on with the next. apparantly it also shows miscarriages. thats been right for me so far, it says ill have another two but ummmmmm i dont think sooo!!!

there are quite a few gender predictors out there that seems to be right, there is one guy you can get free predictions off from using the moonphase i think, and he has been wrong once in all the times me and my friends have used him but you have to know the exact day of conception in order to get the correct answer. its from Luc de jaeger
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17637

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Alright so for a giggle I just tired the whole wedding band and hair thing and it totally freaked me out shock I didn't really concentrate at first being completely sceptical of it but after stopping it started going around in huge circles really quickly I stopped it cos I figured it MUST be my own wrist (the one holding the hair) causing the motion, I tried it again this time keeping my arms in against my body so that I couldn't cause the movement this time the movements were less obvious but I did get BOY, BOY, GIRL????? can't help but still feel sceptical!!! lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Have you ever had a miscarriage hun?? if you have your next one may be a little girl, otherwise you may have 3 little babes!

Another thing is do it over you hubby's wrist, it should come out the same!!! it does work for them too, use your wedding band and of course your hair and it should work lol
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Yes I miscarried my first pregnancy but after it started swinging around in circles I stopped again cos seriously I couldn't believe that it was doing it itself and it wasn't being influenced by me!!

I will do it again right now Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Ok so this time I got BOY, BOY, GIRL, BOY and then it just kinda started swinging all over the place so I stopped again!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 am

lol. For some people it will stop in between children. It also should stop completley after all the genders have been told and how many children there will be, after 10-20 seconds it will start over.
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:10 pm

I did the wedding ring thing when I was pregnant with LM, my husband's grandmother INSISTED. She said that it had never been wrong in all the years that she had done it. Well, my result was BOY, and as you can see, I have a gorgeous baby girl now!!! LOL.

xxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20904
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:09 am

LMAO!!!! at that Tiff!! My brother has always been able to predict what sex baby someone is having, amazing he had only ever got it wrong once out of 11 predictions when he predicted GIRL for me....opp's another one bites the dust big bro!!! LOL!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2