Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  BethG Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:23 pm

AF showed up on Saturday, which means an 8-day LP, which I really don't think is right. Last month it was a 9-day LP. I don't think that is right either. But hey, what the heck can I do about it anyway, huh?

Big storm Friday night knocked out my phone and internet for 24hrs, but we were lucky since tens of thousands were without power, and some are still out. We had it, just a few square block area surrounded by darkness. So we spent the weekend running between parents homes with our generator, mostly to my folks, who just got power back tonight. Mom is recovering from knee replacement surgery so she's a bit on the helpless side right now and can't drive. Dad can't drive anymore period, so I felt we needed to keep checking in on them and delivering stuff. I think the storm knocked out the ethernet card in my desktop though since I have no internet. I'm hoping it'll be covered under warranty. My laptop is fine and I can get online with it.

Hope all is well with everyone!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22731
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 18 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:20 pm

FWIW, I don't think your LP has been right either Beth. I think you have a slow rising temp and FF doesn't like that for O for some reason.

How are the storms? Has your internet been okay?

Nothing really new here, I did acupuncture yesterday and last week. Hoping it will help. I had a lot of cramping afterwards yesterday - did you ever get that from your acu appts too? I started OPKs yesterday, so we will see if something starts happening in a couple of days.

Hope everyone is well!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19830
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey girl, I've been wondering if you're ok and where've you been!

Storms and more storms here. Last night's had me, cat, and dog in the basement.....and it takes a lot to scare me! But we've been fortunate and have retained power while others have been out for days. I did lose the internet connection on my desktop last weekend though and am still trying to get it fixed. I have to call the lovely people in India at Dell's Tech Support Center again, lol. They claim I need to reinstall Windows, I claim it's a hardware issue. Either way, it's under warranty, so we'll see. I have my files backed up but decided to do the Windows backup thing too.....which has been going for 12hrs now and is only 62% complete! Oh well, at least my laptop is working fine.

I gotta check my chart.......ah, CD6, I couldn't remember. I suppose hubby and I should start to get busy, to keep me happy if nothing else, lol. I hate it when men don't put out!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Hubby and I have BD'd a couple of times now, just for fun, lol. Tongue He has no idea it's getting close to that time again. Would it be wrong to ask him if I could have a stand-in for the times he doesn't want to do it? LOL!

My temp today was the exact same as yesterday's.....strange.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Lindzee, I see today was CD16 for you and last cycle you O'ed on CD17 -- good luck to you this month!!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Hope hubby keeps up the bding for you Beth!! Tongue I will cross my fingers for you. Maybe you're just having some stable temps??

Yes, tomorrow is CD 17 for me, so I hope I will O soon. The last two cycles I got a positive OPK on CD 16, but not today. I took the test a lot later today - around 6 pm because I was away on a field trip with students all day. Maybe I missed the surge or maybe it will be positive tomorrow. Either way, we are trying to bd at least every other day to try and cover our bases.

I am trying a whole new bunch of things this cycle - i am hoping something is going to give. Here is what i am trying on recommendation from my naturopath/acupuncturist: clomid days 2-6 100 mg, Vit B6, preseed, baby aspirin, fish oils [omega 3] with DHEA and whatever else is in those, red raspberry leaf tea, acupuncture and castor oil rubbed on my belly with a warm compress. Phew! That is a lot hey? One of these things has got to help - right?!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey, I've tried all sorts of stuff too, hoping it'd be the magic combination! Unless the natropath gave you specific instructions, take the fish oil separate from other things. I read that fish oil and other oil supplements coat the stomach and intestines and slow the absorbsion of other stuff. Made sense when I thought about it.

I take DHEA because it can improve egg quality (theorectically). Red raspberry leaf tea helps fertile CM production. Preseed mimics fertile CM. Baby aspirin to help with the uterine lining. Acupuncture to help level hormones, bring on ovulation, etc. Not sure what the Vit B6 does....or that castor oil compress. Maybe to increase blood flood at the ovaries?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:42 pm

I really doubt there is anything such as a magic combination, but I guess we have to hope right? I think that is a smart idea about taking the fish oils separately, I never even thought about that. I think the castor oil is supposed to help blood flow to the ovaries and your uterus, I think also to help with your lining. i don't know, but I figure it can't hurt to try all these things, you know?
Oh, i wanted to ask you, did you ever get lots of cramping after acupuncture? i had lots Wed night after my last appt. Seems like things were working in there. Hoping it will help for a good strong O!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 am

Yes, sometimes I would get cramping after acupuncture, sometimes abdominal tenderness. My acu dr. used to put needles on my abdomen and sometimes I'd get bruises there......she LOVED when that happened. Acupuncture definitely helped me ovulate again; it's just not a good enough egg (I'm guessing) or else I have something else going on that's preventing this from happening.

My temp today was the same AGAIN!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:45 am

Good to know you had the same thing with acu. I have bruised before too, but not this time. Weird that it is a good thing??
My temps have been the same for the last three days too. Funny! LEt's take it as stable hormones and a good sign??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:21 am

Well, whatever it is, I'm not worrying about it. I through with that crap, but my temp took a dip today so at least it's not the 4th day in a row, lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:05 am

Oooooh, positive OPK for you Lindzee! Good luck!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 pm

LOL Beth!!! Smile/happy I hope I will get my temp rise soon like tomorrow, but I am thinking it will be Fri?? We'll have to wait and see. Funny both our temps went down today after being the same for three days!! Better get in some bding Beth!! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Likes like it could be an O dip for you today Bethie! Better tell the Mr. it is time to bd!!! I got a darker line on my opk today than yesterday so that means O could be today or tomorrow. I am hoping my temp goes up tomorrow!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Looks like possible temp rise for you today BEth?? Couldn't coerce the Mr?? :S

I am really happy with my temp rise today - no doubt of O and how nice my chart is looking! It's amazing how positive I always feel right after I ovulate. Oh the hope and possibility of it maybe happening this time... Too bad that feeling doesn't last longer!

Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I updated my chart. Doesn't look promising.

Hubby and I were apart Thursday night and then had a crazy weekend at the motocross track for amateur racing Friday night and then seeing the pros race on Saturday. No time for BDing.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 pm

That sucks that you missed O time Beth! Cry I wish it did look more promising for you. It can be hard to time things, I totally get it. :S Like my DH and has damn shift work!

I got cross hairs on my chart today, which has made me happy! However, my temps have been much lower this cycle and even my cover line is a lot lower! Usually my cover line is 97.3 or 97.4, but this month it is 97.0. Very interesting. I'm not too worried about it though. Perhaps it will mean something positive? Fingers crossed!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:56 am

Well heck, maybe I haven't ovulated yet? I'm frustrated.

Lindzee, your coverline is a bit lower but it make the thermal shift seem that much more dramatic.....I like it! Doing ok with any s/e on Clomid?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 am

I just thought maybe you haven't O yet either when I looked at your chart. Grab the Mr. and bd!! You may still have a chance yet this cycle! Did you do soy or anything like that again? I would be frustrated too. Why can't our bodies just cooperate with us?!

The clomid has been good. No real s/e at all even though I upped my dose this month. So that is good news if nothing else. Next month is my last dose of it at 50 mg - that is all I have left and then we are on our own til October with my appt at the Fertility Clininc. The only side effect or whatever I am having is very sore nipples, but that also happened to me when I was not on clomid, so who knows?

LOL, I do like the more dramatic temp shift too! And I also like how stable my temps are, it is very strange for me!

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 am

I had super-sore nipples on Clomid too! I had forgotten about that, lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 am

My chart is still funky with no confirmed thermal shift. We did BD last night though. I forgot to answer....I did take soy CD3-7 but I maybe have missed a day, can't recall.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 am

It doesn't look to me like you've O'ed yet, which is actually a good thing because you can get more Bding in with the Mr!! Hehehe! Tongue

My nipples are still sore. Usually it lasts only a couple days, but it is still hanging around.

Can you believe my temps and that they are so non jumpy?? I checked my thermometer and it does give other temps, so I don't think it is broken. Weird!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 pm

How are you doing Beth? Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Any signs of O? I see your temp is up a bit today..so maybe?

I am just feeling down and disappointed today for some reason. I have a feeling another one of my friends is going to announce her pregnancy soon and then I can chalk that up to another friend who had no troubles conceiving. It is hard being the only one of my friends who has had trouble. They just don't get it.

The other thing is that we really want to get a puppy and so we saw an ad last night and I have sent her two emails and she has not replied. At least have the courtesy to email back and let me know they are no puppies left or whatever. Hmph. Maybe I am just moody, lol!

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Ooooooh, a puppy! What kind? I love the doggies.....!

I have no idea about my chart. I think because I had cramping and a bit of pain last weekend, that maybe I did then, or tried to, but it was just a crappy attempt.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 pm

DH wants to get a Shih Tzu since that is what he had growing up. I think they are pretty cute and am just excited to get a puppy because we both had dogs growing up. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. Smile/happy

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next