Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ Empty TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  Angel Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Welcome to 2010 ladies.A new year, a new decade and a new chance to get what you want,be what you want and start over. Smile/happy

Baby dust to all you TTC'ers and regular cycle dust to all those not LOL

Good luck ladies,watchin you and wishin you all the best! babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust Pray Pray Pray Pray goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck jump jump jump jump CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Thanks for the new thread Angel! Thought I would start with a new post in here! Smile/happy

Beth, I see your temps are still up, so that is good. I am so glad this cycle if finally doing something for you! What is your plan for next cycle? My fingers are infinitely crossed for you!!

Princess - any signs or symptoms from you as of yet or are you still bding to try and catch that eggie? I hope that you conceive as quickly as you did before.

AFM, I still can't tell if O might be soon for me or not. The HSG has confused things for me because of all the ewcm I have been having this past week, which I don't usually have for this long or for this early. I have also had tender BBs and some cramping, so I have no idea what is going on. I am going to keep trying to bd every other day to keep my bases covered just in case this might be it?!

Come on 2010 BFP s!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19770
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  galaxy Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 pm

This could be good Lindzee, maybe you are ovulating earlier this month. I hope so as your timing would be great!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19686
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 pm

I am almost 100% sure it is after my temp rise this morning! I am sure I O'ed late last night because that is when the cramping was the worst. Might bd one more time today just in case those eggies are still hanging around. interested to see what my temp will be tomorrow! Thanks for thinking of me Emma!! I am loving that i am Oing earlier this month, WAY better than CD 28 huh??

Beth, how are you? You haven't been around much, I miss your messages!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 pm

OOooh, I hope we see a temp that high tomorrow too Lindzee! Lookin' Good! Smile/happy

Nothing new with me. Still playing around, trying to get my new computer to my liking (having some IE8 isses which are driving me crazy). Back to work but boss is on vacation AGAIN! Hey, maybe I have PMS and that's why I'm irritable today! Too funny....it's been so long I've forgotten! LMAO! I'm still amazed that my temp went up and stayed up. I guess I was just thinking it never would. I wish temps somehow correlated to how good the egg is/how strong the ovulation is.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22671
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Beth, thanks for the reply! I hope there will be another temp rise tomorrow as well. I am pretty sure there will be. Smile/happy Let's hope it is a good one. I am kind of upset that we didn't get in as much bding as last cycle, but this early [er, normal?!?!] time of O caught me off guard! :S Sheesh. Let's hope the HSG did the trick and I will be one of those lucky ones to get a BFP after it!

Ooooh, how is your new comp? What kind did you get? I don't have to put up with IE 8, I love my firefox!! Have you tried it before? I would suggest trying it out! I totally agree with you - I think temp should tell us more than just O, like how good/strong of an O it was would be great!! LOL!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Hubby bought me a new Dell (I picked it out). I wasn't going for the name, just looking for something that fit my needs. So instead of measly 512MB of RAM, I now have 4GB. Instead of a 40gig hard drive with external drives of 80 and 250, I now have a 640gig internal hard drive. I forget what the old processor is and what the new one is, but it's definitely faster! I bought my last computer in 2000 so it was time.

I've never used Foxfire, but I know 24P and Leeaman both like it.

Yeah, so I can ovulate on my own. BUT....last spring I had my progesterone tested during an unmedicated cycle that I knew I ovulated during, and it was only 5.5. Not good enough for conception. Ever since then I've been afraid I'll never have an egg good enough.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 am

Congrats on ovulating on day 16 Lindzee, that's brill! Hope it's a case of new year....new baby Smile/happy xxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:13 am

Oooooh, I forgot to check your chart Lindzee! YAY for CD16! That's a big improvement.....hope you and DH caught the egg!

I'm 8DPO today. I still have some of those Momma Kath supplements that I never finished taking. I just got too tired of taking so many pills and obviously it wasn't really helping my cycle (lol!). But I did continue taking DHEA in the AM. There's some research that suggests DHEA can help ovarian function in older women. I'm wondering if that is what kickstarted ovulation. I guess I'm just so amazed that I ovulated since I did fertility meds, accupuncture, and supplements and it STILL didn't happen. I think the times I've ovulated totally on my own, without even acupuncture, are very few. Maybe once or twice? Think I'll continue with the DHEA and I'll start up the remaining supplements when the next cycle starts. Not sure if they're really helping but the Vitamin E, fish oil, and EPO/Flax seed oil seem to make my complexion nicer!

I think I posted this link before. It's interesting.
http://www.centerforhumanreprod.com/premature_ovaries.html
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Looked at the thread Beth and it sounds positive. Are you going to carry on with the femera as well?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:18 pm

No. Even if I could get another prescription, I've had two disaster cycles so I think I'm done with it. One was 36 days and annovulatory. This current cycle was also a Femara cycle but no ovulation until CD58(!) and I'm pretty sure Femara had nothing to do with it. I'm CD66 now. I think the meds is just making things worse (didn't even think that was possible!).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi Girls!

Emma, thanks for noticing my chart and the congrats for my O on CD 16!! I can't quite believe I o'ed that early considering last month was CD 28?! Craziness.

Beth, I agree, don't do the femara again, it didn't seem to help you at all. Yes, I remember you posting about the DHEA before and it does sound promising. Perhaps that is what helped you O in this cycle?! I think you should take the rest of your supplements to finish them off and hey, a nice complexion sure is a good side effect! I am excited for you for this next cycle!
I hope we caught the eggie this cycle too...timing was okay...not as good as last month, but this time I was caught completely by surprise with the early O and thought all the EWCM was from the HSG. Good grief. Fingers are crossed.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:09 am

Hey Lindzee, my temp went up today at 11DPO! I don't know why I'm so excited about that. Even if I O'd a day earlier than FF said (which I think might be possible) there's still almost no chance. I guess it's like your Hope quote in your siggy says.....
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 am

Bethie, there is nothing wrong with a little hope I don't think. What are we without hope?? I am just happy you finally Oed, whatever reason caused it to happen. Just like I am going to happy with the fact I O'ed early [well, on a normal day!] I think you should be happy your cycle ended with you actually Oing. We've got to take comfort in the small victories. Smile/happy
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 pm

How are you today Beth? I see your temp dropped slightly today. :S Any thoughts? Do you feel like AF is coming? I am glad your LP is still doing well!! We are looking for positives, always the positives. 1. You did O! 2. Good LP! 3. Good plan for next cycle!

AFM, nothing new... I've been just living day to day life, just happy that I already O'ed and am focusing on that positive thing, as well as exercising every other day and am looking forward to my appointment with the OB on Thursday. I think he will be surprised I will be 11 dpo on that day!! LOL! I am trying to not think about my chart [even thought it is nowhere as pretty as my chart last cycle - but that didn't amount to anything so pretty charts clearly aren't everything! Tongue]

Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah, the temp dip today. Well, we all know what it probably means, but I don't feel AF coming on in the slighest.

So refresh my memory, what will be discussed at this next appointment?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Perhaps the temp dip means nothing - we never know til the ugly witch shows!!

As for the OB appt - I know we are going to go over my CD 3 blood work from my last cycle and he said he would talk about the "next steps". So perhaps he wants to try me on clomid or something like that? I have no idea. I have to admit I will be happy with any sort of plan. I am a girl that loves a plan!! I'll keep you posted!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:38 am

Well my temp dropped some more today and I know it's to be expected but I'm still somehow disappointed. Then I saw a very link pink tinge on the TP. I wouldn't be surprised if AF isn't much, but I'll make sure I have tampons and liners in my purse today -- it's been along time since I worried about that! Since today is 13DPO, I guess I'll start some soy supplements on Friday, regardless of what AF does since that *should* be CD3.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 am

Hey girls just thought I would drop in on you and see how you were doing. Here is to a great 2010.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17983
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 am

Beth, can't remember what the next step is for you? Are you still having acu?

Lindzee, hope you don't need that appointment x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 am

no next step at this point other than continue taking the DHEA and start up soy isoflavones again.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:50 am

sorry Beth...so no further thoughts on the diet change? let me know if you do,watching both of you Smile/happy hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Beth, boo to the temp dip today!! Cry And I would be disappointed if I were you too, so don't feel silly about that. I think it is normal and healthy to be positive and hope. i think the soy and Dhea are good options for you and I think it will greatly help your cycle unlike the femara!! Any sign of more AF this afternoon or still just spotting?

Thanks for opping in Mommabear!! Smile/happy

Emma, thanks for thinking of us. I am going to go to my dr.'s appointment, I will only be 11 dpo on Thursday and won't know anything by that point anyways. no testing early around these parts!

*waves to angel* Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:54 am

It's very light (and probably won't get heavier) and I'm just using a panty liner, but today is CD1.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 am

Hey ladies, I haven't posted on here in ages. Nor have I charted in ages lol, I really should!

Beth, I hope the soy does the trick, have you ever tried agnus castus? I know it doesn't work for all women, but it could be worth considering :-)
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17965
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next