Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  BethG Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:44 pm

hey, i supposed they're not bad (lol) but I like bigger dogs myself. But gosh, the little breeds as pups are just SOOOOO adorable!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22686
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 19 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Yes, little dogs sure are cute. I am used to bigger dogs since that is what I had my whole life growing up. But we also need a hypoallergenic one for DH as well. They are super cute. I will definitely post some pics if we get one! We are going to go and see some tomorrow morning, so I am super excited! What kinds of dogs do you have?

Are you frustrated with your chart yet? Ugh....I hope the run ahead is not too much longer for you, like that 70 cycle you had?! Yuck. Let's not go there again.

As for my chart, STILL consistent temps....very weird. Totally wishing my thermometer had two decimal places instead of just one on it then my chart wouldn't be so flat. We'll see what happens! (I'm not holding my breath)

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19785
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Growing up we had a terrier mix and then two purebred Doberman Pinschers (mother/daughter). As an adult I had a (mostly) German Shepherd that I loved dearly. Hubby had a Labrador/Shepherd mix. We lost his dog in 2003 and mine in 2007. After that we adopted our girl Morgan who is also a Lab/Shepherd mix. I've posted pics of her before, but here's a link to one of her. She's very much a retriever! She's 3-1/2 now.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2562/3908835994_b6ccb9347b_b.jpg

Yeah, my chart is crap. I commented about it today at my other forum and even said that I hoped it wouldn't end up like that 71 day cycle. Bleh.

Your thermometer doesn't have two decimal points? Mine does, although FF only records one (I think). Does FF say your chart is triphasic? Interesting....
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

DH would also love a Shepherd! He has been working with them a lot at work and loves them. Too bad we don't have the yard space for them and I worry about his allergies to them. Your pup is super cute, love her! How did you decide on a name? I am pretty sure we are going to have to be thinking about puppy names!!! Smile/happy

I am sorry for your chart this month. No temp posted yet this am for you, I must be up too early on a Saturday or something? LOL.

My temp went down 0.1 today, no biggie. I also had a teeny, teeny bit of brown spotting this am. I almost didn't see it. I hope it is not signs of AF already.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:40 am

12DPO Lindzee!!! How do feel? Are you going to test??

Maybe my temps have stablized a bit? Maybe that's a good sign? I still think my ovaries tried to pop an egg around CD13 but failed. I dunno.....
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 am

Funny that you should ask if I was going to test, I did and it was negative. Cry Bleh. Here we go again. :S

I agree with you, I think your body tried to ovulate and then it didn't. Yes, your temps are much more stable, so perhaps O is around the corner!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Ohhh, I'm sorry to hear that. Stupid test. ((HUGS))

Any news on the puppy?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Lindzee! You haven't updated your chart since Tuesday......what's up? I'm still hoping for a BFP for you.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Lindzee, saw your chart last night. So sorry honey. ((BIG HUGE HUGS))
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Hey Beth,
Sorry I never got back to you sooner. I was out of town on Thursday and didn't get back til last night. Thanks for the kind words about AF. Boooo. I want that ugly witch to stay away. I started my last round of Clomid on Sat night and am taking it CD 3-7 this time. Not that I think it will make much of a difference, but whatever. October can't come soon enough for our appt with the fertility clinic.

Puppy is good. We got his shots on Thursday am and then he got sick from them. Oh dear. Today we are back at the vet because he has an infected eye and a swollen tear duct - at least that is what it looks like to me. Poor thing.

How are you? How was your weekend? I was really hoping to see your temp go up soon. thinking of you! Smile/happy

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey ladies!Sorry to barge in a be selfish,but I have to rant for just a second...how backward and un-fcuking fair is it,that you guys try SO hard to concieve,and I try so hard NOT to conceive and yet,here I am in the 2WW...well actually it's more like the 4 days wait now...I am so mad.This time though,I don't think there was anything bad about our BD timing,we havn't done it that much and when we did,I think the first time (close enough to cause damamge) we 2-3 DPO) I have been tracking very weel,my body is stilla great and regular indicator of ovulation,I get constipated and crampy the day before,,then tons of EWCM (gross sorry) and then the next day the pain goes as does the horniness and the EWCM and that's usually a guarnetee ( I have checked this in the past with temps) that I have O'd and it's well and truly over...I waited 2 days after all those things,well maybe a day and a half..and for some weird reason,I have SO many pregnancy symptoms.I actually thought I may have a UTI coz I was peeing so much the other day.I only noticed it coz we were out,and I usually pee so infrquently that even if we're out all day,I rarely have to have a bathroom break anywhere other than home.I am gassy and have had cramping on and off pretty much since ovulation was over...I usually only cramp the day of/before O and then 1 at MOST 2 days before AF show's up...Also,have been eating 4 meals a day and taking a few naps,althogh I have to say my tiredness may be due to my not sleeping great recently,but I have been So tired.sore boobs?yes they're not agony but they're sore for sure,like regular AF sore I would say,but still 4-5 days to go...anyway,I just wish I could pass on some of my super feritlity to you guys and get rid of mine.I am done!life is unfaire sometimes isn't it?! Anyway,sorry for bitching,do NOT want to be pregnant,ever again!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Ohhhhh, so you did get a puppy! Post some pics please! BTW, did you see the pics I posted of Morgan in her new pool?

You know, I'm sure a m/c is a terrible terrible thing, but on the other hand, I think it shows you CAN get pregnant. I hope this is your month.

Angel, who knows, when I was your age, I may have had the same problem. I hope it all works out for you and hey, if you ever feel like throwing an egg my way, lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm

serioulsy Beth,you can have all my eggs!LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Yes, we did get a lil' puppy. He is very cute. Smile/happy If I can figure out how to post some pics, I will. Our pic files are huge! I didn't yet get a chance to go see pics of Morgan, so I will head that way to check it out. Smile/happy

Yes, the m/c was brutal but I did get pregnant. I hope I am able to again. I am off for some more acupuncture this morning. I am going to go two times before O. She also ordered me some herbs to try, so I think I may try those too. I just need to make sure they are okay with clomid.

How are you hanging in there? Hope you will O soon!!

Angel, good luck to you and I hope you get the outcome you are after. Send some of your fertility this way! Tongue LOL!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

girls,if fertility were transferable.I would give it ALL to you guys,I don't want anymore pregnancies ever.If we have another it would be by adoption.I took a HPT and it was NEG thank god.My boobs are KILLING me though and I'm still cramping and AF isn't due till day after tommorow.I think she WILL come but I need to better chart so that i can be sure and get into these worrying situations.thanks for the thoughts.Checking in on you girls even if I don't comment much x
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:33 pm

My temp took a little dip the other day and I thought it might be my usual pre-ovulation dip, but nope. Nothing has happened. I'm somewhere around CD36 I think. oh well. What's up with you Lindzee? Got pics of that pup yet?

The easiest way to post photos if you're not a tech person is to hit the 15th button from the left. It'll say "host an image" when you hover over it. Even White Lily can post a pic this way (she's was photo-challenged before, lol).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 am

Woooohooooo! My temp was up nearly .3 degrees today. This might just be it, lol. Not an impressive rise but the temp is higher than past 6 days (and then some!).......
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

cool Beth! Smile/happy I am hoping you see another jump Wink

Lindzee,I want to see the pup too! lol Hurry up n post a pic already! lol

AFM...AF arrived on friday (our 3rd wedding anniversay) LOL it was the best present.,..such a weird cycle it was for me.GOT to start temping more so I can avoid having this stress and worry whenever I had a weird cycle.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:41 pm

HEy ladies!

Beth, I hope this is O for you, I would say that seems a pretty good rise after the lower, consistent temps you have been having. At least get this cycle over with and have a chance to start over new. Did you take the soy this cycle? And are you still taking the DHEA?

Angel, glad you got AF. LOL at it being a good present! HAHA!

Okay, as for pics of the pup, the files are huge! Do I need to upload them to another site and then add them on here or ? I will go and try to figure it out! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

I like to upload mine to a photo sharing site and then post from there. I use Flickr.com but Photobucket.com is a popular one too. After I upload to Flickr, I use the Medium size because the large is too big.

I took soy but it back CD3-7 or something like that. I've not been good about taking the DHEA and folic acid for the past 2-3 weeks. Just got tired of it I guess.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm

BethG wrote:
The easiest way to post photos if you're not a tech person is to hit the 15th button from the left. It'll say "host an image" when you hover over it. Even White Lily can post a pic this way (she's was photo-challenged before, lol).

LMAO!!!! But yeah, I am a real techno bimbo! lol!!!! I do find it very easy to post on here though, after Beth talked me through it Smile/happy

I will be keeping a close eye on your chart tomorrow Bethy!!!!

Glad to hear AF arrived for you Holi!

Lindzee I want to see your pup too! I love doggies Smile/happy
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18354
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Hehe! Okay, I added a pic - to the Photos you just have to share. Go and see if it works for you! Smile/happy Thanks for your help Beth!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 am

Where are the pics Lindzee? Are they in the picture gallery? I don't think I have permission to view for some reason, I need to ask Holi! lol!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 am

Here's the link, mel, if you can't find it. For some reason, Lindzee's post in the Photo Gallery did not show up in the Unread Posts link I click everytime I come here.

https://parentise.forumotion.net/photo-s-you-just-have-to-share-f14/loki-the-pup-t1551.htm#28162

BTW, did you see my chart today? I'm not sure what the temp dip means. Maybe AF is coming?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:40 am

Still can't view it. It just says :- Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

I am obviously not special enough Cry

I looked at your chart Beth, maybe a pre-O dip? I know you get that sometimes? Also, I seem to remember on your annovulatory cycles your temp dipped before AF arrived but I could be remembering wrong?
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next