Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
New man in my life EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
New man in my life EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
New man in my life EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
New man in my life EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
New man in my life EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
New man in my life EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
New man in my life EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
New man in my life EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
New man in my life EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

New man in my life Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

New man in my life

5 posters

Go down

New man in my life Empty New man in my life

Post  mscherry42 Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 pm

OK. So, since me and the ex-fiance` broke up, I have casually dated here in Louisiana. At first I made the mistake up "hooking up" with one person too quickly. We weren't boyfriend/girlfriend, but it was more serious than it should have been. I have always had a phobia(couldn't come up with a better word) of dating/sleeping with more than one person. So, instead I would hook up with one person and sleep with him, even if the dating part/relationship part wasn't great. Well, it didn't work out again, and I got tired of him. At least I didn't prolong it, I dumped him, and regrouped. I started going out with different people and keeping it very light and non-serious. That was actually very fun. Well, my cousin hooked me up with this guy, and we hit it off immediately. Come to find out, I went to school with his two younger brothers and was super cool with both of them, and also knew his two sisters. And, his uncle was/is awesome friends with my dad, and I grew up with him as like an uncle to me. So, there's lots of common ground there to begin with, which is a first. He's five years older than me, another first, since for some dumb reason, I always seem to attract younger men(or my age at best). He's "been there done that", which is refreshing too. He's sewn all of his wild oats, and is looking to settle down, which is what I want to. So, most of our dates or outings include our kids(he has 4, but only gets to see 3, stupid baby mama). And I get to be ME all the time. I don't have to try so hard with him. He thinks I'm beautiful and smart, and kind, and just great(which I am of course Tongue ), but it's nice to hear someone else say it all the time and mean it. He cooks for me all the time, is spontaneous(though SUCKS with being on time). He has this philosophy about trust and relationship, which I find to be quite nice. He says that he's too old to have to build up trust in a person over time. So, he gives a person 100% of his trust up front, and let them chip away at it. But, his requirements are this: honesty, respect, and loyalty. He says that everything else is just petty small stuff that he can deal with. And in return, he will commit to being the same way. Hell, I got it made as far I'm concerned because that's never been an issue for me. I've fallen in love so fast, but it's been an easy fall. He tells me all the time that I'm the woman he's going to marry, and I can see myself with him forever. But, in the mean time, we enjoy each other's company. We even play scrabble(I kick his butt every time) and chess(I never stand a chance). I'm just happy. And the girls like him and his kids. OK, update over. Thank you for reading.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19419
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

New man in my life Empty Re: New man in my life

Post  sparkles Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Good for you hun !!!!

so glad to hear your happy, you truly deserve it
xoxo i wish you all the best with him
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19572
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 am

I'm so happy for you MsCherry! You deserve this! And yes, you ARE beautiful and smart and kind! Smile/happy

His kids, your kids...everyone gets along? Does he have litte ones too or are they older?

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with 5yrs old older. My husband is about 4-1/2yrs older than me. Not so old that we can't relate to the same stuff growing up, but old enough that he had the wild period out of his system too by the time we met.

Looking forward to hearing more about the relationship when you're ready to share.

Nice to have you back!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22677
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 am

Oh swetheart!Thats SO wonderful!I am so happy for you!It sounds like leaving Idaho was the best thing you ever did!I can't wait ti hear more.It sounds wonderful.Take your time getting to know him but it does sound like he's wondeful,great that he values honesty and loyalty as those are thigns you need and weren't getting before!I hope he takes good care of you,cause if some other man breaks your heart.I am sure I am not alone in saying,I may have to pay him a visit! Fighting Tongue You ARE a wonderful lady,yo are beautiful and you look GREAT and happy/glowing in your new avatar.I hope the girls are well and you deserve to be happy.Please keep us posted and don't be a stranger! Hugs! x
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21313
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat May 01, 2010 7:45 pm

I am so happy for you Mscherry. You really deserve it. Can't wait to see some pics of you and your hunk of love! Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20871
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down