Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
This just makes me feel sick. EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
This just makes me feel sick. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

This just makes me feel sick. Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

This just makes me feel sick.

+2
24Penguins
dolly's momma
6 posters

Go down

This just makes me feel sick. Empty This just makes me feel sick.

Post  dolly's momma Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:14 pm

BULLHEAD CITY, Ariz. - A distraught woman who called police after spotting a bruised and bloodied 3-year-old boy in a shopping cart in a local store is being credited with saving the child's life, Bullhead City police said.

Officers who arrived at the Wal-Mart store found the malnourished and dehydrated boy with bruises all over his body, dried blood on his mouth and rope marks on his wrists where he had apparently been tied up, police spokeswoman Emily Montague said Friday.

The boy was slumped over in the shopping cart and unresponsive.
His mother, Mitzie Dawn Hadsall, 25, was arrested on aggravated assault, child neglect and endangerment charges after an investigation. Montague said Hadsall physically abused her son and would keep him locked in a closet for days while denying him food and water as a form of punishment.

Paramedics took the boy to a local hospital for treatment after he was found on Wednesday afternoon. When police arrived at the hospital, several nurses were crying and a staff member told police that the boy had asked her if she was going to tie him up, Montague said.

The woman who spotted the child in the Wal-Mart likely saved his life, Montague said.

“She thought the little boy was wearing Halloween makeup, the bruises were so bad on his face and body,” Montague said. “She immediately called police for suspected child abuse when she realized it wasn't Halloween makeup, it was bruises.”

Montague said the boy was obviously malnourished, with sunken-in face and eyes.

Hadsall lived in a home with her ex-boyfriend, his current girlfriend and her two young children, and the current girlfriend's mother, Montague said.

There was no indication the other children had been abused, but the ex-boyfriend and his girlfriend's mother were arrested.

All three were in custody at the Mohave County jail in Kingman on Friday, sheriff's spokeswoman Trish Carter said. Hadsall was being held on $100,000 bond.

She made an initial court appearance on Thursday but did not enter a plea.

Mohave County Public Defender Dana Hlavac said his office has not yet assigned an attorney to the cases.

The boy was flown to a hospital in Las Vegas for additional treatment and will be placed in the care of Child Protective Services when he is released, Montague said. He was initially in serious condition but has since been upgraded to fair.

Poor little boy, I just want to bring him home and make him all better. Thank god the woman in Walmart called the police! I would have been crying too if I was one of the nurses and he asked me if I was going to tye him up.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18407
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

This just makes me feel sick. Empty Re: This just makes me feel sick.

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:31 pm

it makes me sick to think anyone could treat a child like that. thank god that whoever found him called 911! i hope he gets a second chance for the life he deserves!

and i hope the mother rots in prison.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18805
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:18 pm

we should all learn from this.
As mothers, if you EVER see something that doesn't sit right with you, TELL someone!

I hate hearing things like this but I'm glad you shared it with us.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20283
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm

I think people like this should instantly be given the death penalty after they are found guilty. I'm not kidding either.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20892

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:54 pm

Princess_Longbottom wrote:I think people like this should instantly be given the death penalty after they are found guilty. I'm not kidding either.

the only reason i dont agree is cause i think they should have to suffer. life in prison with no parole, EVER.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:59 pm

I just don't want my tax money to pay for them to have 3 meals a day and a roof over their heads, you see. I think any one who abuses, or molests children should be obliterated from this planet. Children are the most innocent pure beings on this planet, and if you abuse them, you don't deserve to live. Period. I know I probably sound so mean and heartless right now, but I think that in the after life, those people will burn in hell anyways, so why delay it for them?

If someone claims they hurt a child because of insanity, then we really need to re-think our system. Why does a crazy person like this still have custody of their child?

As Lou Lou said, if we think we see something, even if we aren't sure, we need to tell somebody.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Tiff, I couldn't agree more. I have no sympathy for people that hurt others, especially children. The thought of someone hurting Owen makes me sick to my stomach.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20283

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm

hey tiff, yeah i didnt really think about the fact they we pay for them to be in prison. the only reason i said that was because i think they deserve to suffer, not because i am against the death penalty. but the way i look at it they still deserve to suffer and death is an easy out. you get what im saying? i think that the woman should be tied up in a closet with no food or water before dying to see how it feels. i bet she wont like it so much.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:48 pm

dolly's momma wrote:Poor little boy, I just want to bring him home and make him all better. Thank god the woman in Walmart called the police! I would have been crying too if I was one of the nurses and he asked me if I was going to tye him up.

I hear you,thats my thoughts.everytime I hear of child neglect,I am overwealmed with love for the child,I litteraly want to take them home ans show them it's ok and that they can be loved.My son is just a little older than that boy,it brought tears to my eyes to imagine somone doing that to him or anyone!So awful.Tonight I will hug my babies a little tighter and thank heaven that they are ok and happy/healthy!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21334
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:59 am

OMG, that is sooo sad, how can people treat their own flesh and blood this way, i could never harm my child no matter how angry i got with them. People like this dont deserve to have children and the people who do it should suffer the same torment they have put these children thru!

I hope the little boy makes a full recovery even tho he will be scared for life for what these monsters have done
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17625

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:23 am

Ya, I see what you mean Penguins, about death being an easy way out. Unfortunately, living torture isn't an option for them, so I just don't think living would really be suffering either. I guess when you are on death row... you pretty much get a life sentence in prison before they actually execute you, since they always take so dang long to actually carry out the death sentence the person received. So even though I am not happy about my tax money being used to keep this person alive for so many years, I guess the suspense of death is torture in itself.

I seriously cannot think of the pain of that poor little boy without my heart breaking. If something would happen to my daughter I would be out of my mind with anger.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:30 am

Lou Lou wrote:we should all learn from this.
As mothers, if you EVER see something that doesn't sit right with you, TELL someone!

I hate hearing things like this but I'm glad you shared it with us.

That is an excellent point. I will try to make a habit of taking a moment and really looking at kids I see, who k nows what it may lead to someday.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18407
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down