Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:39 pm

and what is wrong with a pink bath for a boy :lol:

Tiff - If thing's go to plan looks like you and I will be TTC#2 around the same time..THIS YEAR yippee!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21357
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  24Penguins Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Georgi wrote:and what is wrong with a pink bath for a boy :lol:

LMAO!!! we had EVERYTHING pink and purple since we found out kaydance was a girl, seriously no one gave us anything neutral, and so i told charles, you know if the U/S was wrong, out little boy is going to come home very pink, and his response? "ill be damned, my son isnt coming home pink, ill go to the store and buy him a homecoming outfit" hahahahaha!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18775
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:45 pm

LOL @ Nika!! That is sooo funny.

Speaking of pink for a boy, Kian got some pink little piggy slippers (those fuzzy ones) as a gift which look adorable on him (and I guess little piggies are always pink....).
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21061
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Audrey had a blue carseat and stroller, blue bassinet, blue swing and even a blue outfit (which someone comment on how cute a baby boy she was, :lol: ). Her bedroom is painted yellow and her crib bedding is green and yellow...so very fitting for new baby too Smile/happy The crib turns into a day bed, so I'm wondering whether I will give the crib to the new baby and get a bed for Audrey.....guess we'll have a wait and see. Still very early to make such decisions like that.

Even though I'm only 5 weeks...I told DF that we only have 35 weeks left...so funny when you look at it that way!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20071
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 pm

LOL!! I think you ladies will do fine!! Smile/happy I don't know when we will start trying again after this one I think when all the medical bills are caught up since we will have new deductables to meet and such.... and I want to give him some of his own, plus see if I can just stay on my metformin and see if I can ovulate on my own since that is the first battle...

My little boy is starting to run out of room I would say as it is alot of limbs that I feel now days with some kicks that I could swear are going to come right through!!

Sparkles how did DH react to the news? I don't know if I asked or not but I was wondering as it took so long the first time and BOOM this time around lol!

Georgie and Tiff- When will you both start trying for #2?

Myste- Did you find out if your scan was tommorow, or on the 9th? I hope it was just an error on the card, but if not it will come quick!!

Good night ladies!
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17462
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey ANM- i love the feeling of the lims dragging in your tummy lol

hubby was shocked as i was and had mixed feelings as i did, he was like but i dont want Kyrah to miss out and can we afford it and......he just didnt think it would happen lol but we are both excited now hehehe
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19563

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:16 am

Anmsmith - We are going to start actively trying around September this year ( Smile/happy ) I have a feeling that it won't happen straight away for us i.e. the first month of trying, I think it will take 3 or 4 cycles and that is because we are going to try for a girl and that will mean timing BDing just right Wink of course should we fall pregnant with a boy again I won't abandon him lol, I will just feel the need to TTC again!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 am

Hehehe, I hope you get a girl Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17962

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:29 am

Put it this way a girl would make our family complete but if we had another baby boy and he was as gorgeous as Theo then who am I to complain!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:32 am

You'll probably have a little girl, providing you time it right hehe. I'd be the same, I want one of each, and possibly a third!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17962

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:29 am

Ashley, I can promise you that you are not running out of room hun, silly girl!!! YOu will just grow and grow and grow, just like I did, hehe!!

Well I'm getting much more into this pregnancy now, I think once I pick up that journal today, I will be feeling much better about it and be able to write my feelings down in it. I'm now feeling a little more excited as in, what's my baby going to look like (Audrey looks more like daddy)....so it'll be interesting to see if this one will look like me and we definately think the next will most likely have brown eyes, since it was fluke that Audrey got to keep her pretty blues from a recessive gene.

I'm also curious if this one will be a boy or a girl. We conceived this one with me on top, but I have no clue what the myth is for that one, will have to look it up I guess.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 am

i have a question for all of u but its kinda personal.....did all of your hubbies/df's pull out or leave it in when u got pg? just curious Smile/happy and no im not pg lol i am not sure but thane may have been a pull out baby though! i was just wondering. good luck everyone!! xxx
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20095
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:54 am

Gutter, it's great to hear that you are really getting into this pregnancy 5 wks already hehehe!!! it does take a few days for it to actually sink in. I can literally hear the excitement in your text!! Smile/happy

Sexual positions can influence whether we conceive a girl or a boy basically positions such as spooning or missionary tend to result in more GIRLS being conceived and postions like doggy style, girl on top result in BOYS being conceived this is because although boy sperm swim fast they get tired quickly and girl sperm swim slower but are bigger and stronger and can swim for longer. So basically deep penetration get the sperm closer to the cervix allowing BOY sperm to get there first but shallow penetration makes sure that the BOY sperm get knackered out & die allowing the GIRL sperm to overtake and get to the egg!! Also a bit of a personal one but they reckon that if you want to conceive a GIRL you should avoid having an orgasm as GIRL sperm LOVE an acidic environment where as BOY sperm LOVE an alkaline environment, when you orgasm it causes your "environment" to become more alkaline!! I don't mind sharing at all that we conceived Theo it was with me on top and I did orgasm. (no pulling out for us Ginny!)
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 am

I honestly have no idea how we did! It was thee craziest cycle that worked???

I have a question as well sorry in advance if it is tmi, I have been having these sharp pains in my vaginal area it's almost like the needle stabbing feeling when you get a uti BUT it only does this when I am walking, not peeing, not sitting, not sleeping JUST walking and I am peeing just fine it's no more or less than usual and it doesn't h hurt-- Any ideas?? I am going to call the OB a little later to see if I can get in but I am sitting my niece and nephew today and can't do anything till their mom gets home at 2:00 ( a 2 & 4 year old ) they are way too active for me to take with me....
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17462
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Ashley, I've actually gotten the same pains for the last several weeks. Usually while walking around, sometimes while sitting. Just figured it was the baby hitting/kicking a nerve, but if you find out it's something else, let me know!

DF didn't pull out when we concieved - he never does. That's funny about the deep pen + acidity, one is girl for us, one is boy, so who knows!

Gutter, which pregnancy journal are you getting? I got one but never remembered to write in it and it seems silly to start now (and I have no idea where it got to with the move!)
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17229

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Girls - I had those pains too! I think it is probably the baby putting pressure on different parts of the body.
Myste - do you get to have your scan today or do you have to wait? Or are you saying you are having a girl?????

Last edited by Lou Lou on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20253

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm

I get those funny pains/aches as well, I think its just baby squirming on that area lol
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17650

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:22 pm

I totally remember getting those sharp pains especially when walking, sometimes they would catch me out and I would let out a whimper not so funny when you are in the middle of a supermarket LOL!! It does tend to happen the further along in your pregnancy you are and I am sure that it is simply the baby pressing on a nerve, it only gets worse I am afraid the closer to your EDD you get!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Yep, I had those pains, too. Not too painful though which was good since I was on my feet a lot.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21061

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks Georgi!!!! Now you got my hopes up for possibly a boy, Smile/happy which DF will be sooo happy about. I never barely go on top, but during that entire cycle I was really into sex, so that's a good thing, right?? hehe!! As for orgasm I don't think I did....not too sure.

And Ginny...I think they were both conceived by no pulling out....not too sure with Audrey though.

Myste,
Let me go and take a look...they didn't have much option, but this one is small and seems like I can keep up with it, if you know what I mean.... actually here's a pic
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 2 DSCF8882

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:50 pm

I just wanted to add something about the sharp pains in the vaginal area. LM was breech FOREVER... and when she would kick my down low, it felt like something was stabbing into my cervix. I still had the pains after she flipped head down, but it was her head or her hand doing the stabbing after that, but it didn't hurt nearly as bad once she turned over.

Ginny, I can honestly say that DH and I are not on any form of birth control, we don't use condoms because I get a rash from them. We use the withdrawal (Pull Out) method and I have never gotten pregnant that way. As soon as we really started trying and he didn't come out.... I got pregnant right away. So I know if you get the method down and you don't have any accidents or come out too late... it is a very effective form of birth control.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20862

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:15 pm

I also had sharp pains towards the end of my pregnancy like electric shocks ouch!!!!

I am doing good, last night i had some crampa nd sore lower back felt like af was coming, it was scay but i remember having this with Kyrah for weeks, my boobs are not sore yet
thats about all my news lol
hope everyone is well
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Same here, doing pretty good, just the odd sharp cramp here and there. No sore boobs...all in all feeling great!! I'm very surprised, I bet it will hit me like a ton of bricks eventually!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:44 pm

My sore boobs went away with the morning sickness, I'm very thankful I never had it bad. I do get those sharp pains fairly often.

Gutter, that looks like a good journal. I wish I could have actually used mine but I kept forgetting.

Bubs has been moving quite a bit this evening, but we spent 4 hours moving stuff from the old place. Thankfully that should be completely finished tomorrow!
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17229

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:13 am

oooooh i cant wait to feel movement Myste lol a while for me though
I go to the docotrs on tues to confirm things i am hoping to be able to book in for an early scan xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next