Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Gutter Tue May 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Georgi,
Glad your naps aren't interfering with your nighttime sleep. I find that lately I'm having trouble getting back to sleep after waking up Cry Dont' know if it's the meds, I'm going to google the side effects.

I've been feeling better, thank you Georgi and Sapphire for your concern. it wasn't nice looking after my daughter along with being sick Cry I ate 2 hamburgers yesterday, I was shocked, but I was starved and didn't care what the consequences were, so far haven't had diarrhea since yesterday morning, YAY!!!

Holy moly, approx. 13 weeks before I meet my baby boy!!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Well hopefully that means your body is back to normal Gutter (crossing my fingers!) and yes HOLY MOLY indeedy....13 weeks is no time at all really is it shock are you buying anything new for this baby Gutter (minus clothes) we are going to buy a new double stroller most likely we'll get a secondhand one though as the one I have my heart set on is a rather expenisive one, here's a pic:
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 Pushch10

I love the fact that your newborn can lie flat while your toddler can ride up front as normal (2nd pic) there is also a carrier that can attach onto it which is something we are likely to get aswell. I am actually watching one of these in RED on ebay at the moment (prefer GREEN) Ashamed it comes with loads of extras and is worth in the excess of £400 I might just put a bid in just before it ends, I know it's early in the game but it's a great deal!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue May 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey Georgi,
I certainly hope my body is back, no tummy aches yet...'fingers crossed'. The only thing we bought for this baby is the stroller so far, this is what it looks like

Joovy Stand & Sit Stroller

I have a bag full of neutral clothes I had gotten for Audrey since we didn't know the gender with her, so we're good with that. I'd love to buy a swing, but only if money allows it, otherwise, nothing else. i was in need of an infant carseat (easier to carry baby) b/c I gave Audrey's away Cry but got lucky when FIL brought his grandchildren's used one and he's a paramedic/nurse, so I know it's still good Smile/happy and it's also compatible with the stroller YAY!!! I seen that stroller at ToysRus and it's really expensive, close to $500, but I saw them online and wont' buy online and then I buy my Joovy stand and sit and there's that cool stroller you showed pics of. I got the stroller for $199.99, regular price I think was $249,99 so I had to get it. Anyways we've been breaking it in, it's really heavy, but it folds really flat Smile/happy which is great since my have a small car!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh yeah that looks cool Gutter Smile/happy I like it! I did look at strollers where the toddler stands but boys can be lazy and he'll only be 20 mths when this LO is born so my guess is he'll still very much want to be mothered!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Tue May 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Georgi love the pushchair, thats one we would get if we have another while Chloe is still small !!

Hope everyone is doing good !!!

Nike can't believe you are 23 weeks already !!!

Everyones pregnancy seems to be zooming by !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17722
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 26, 2009 5:52 pm

It's cool isn't it Helen Smile/happy I am going to start getting our Silvercross pram up together with a view in selling it on ebay I would like to think I would get good money for it as it's a complete system inc car seat, rain covers, changing bag etc...and it is in A1 condition Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue May 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Your prams look great Gutter and Gerogi, My pram comes with a toddler seat attachment on the front, whichn will be enough when we have another one as Kyrah will be older enough to sit and or take a nap in it if needed, esp when i would prob have bubs in the baby bjorn for a couple of months. Anyway i guess i will think of that when the time comes. i hope you win it Georgi- it looks ideal!!!

Hope evryone is doing well, Your pregnancies sure are flying
Gutter- glad your feeling better

has anyone heard from Myste?
24P- Glad everything is looking good at your appointment

Well i am looking forward to joining you all ( again lol) in a couple of months xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 am

I'm still here, had my appt today and still only 2cms, she did a membrane sweep but so far nothing... I have no clue what a contraction would feel like so I'm pretty sure I haven't had any.

I walked all afternoon after my appointment and so far all I have to show for it is a very sore back!

Ahh well, he'll be here when he gets here I guess.
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17301

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed May 27, 2009 3:03 am

hey M<yste, sounds like me, i was 2cm dilated for nearly two weeks had a sweep and nothing then a couple of days after my due date i was 4cm dilated and they did a second sweep and i was in full labour by the afternoon ( i was in slow labour for 5 days contractions 5-10 mins apart but not progressing)
Good luck hopefull yyour body is doing the first few cm slowly on its own then you will go into active labour soon. My early contractions were like burning period pain radiating from my back around the front, building up to intense for 30-60 secs then letting go and dissapeaing for 5-10 mins then happening again , when they got to 3cm apart they wer becoming more painful and thatswhen i went up to the hospital ( it was also a few hours after my sweep and they said if i have contractions 3 mins apart come up asap as i was already 4 cm dilated) but i was still in labour then for 13 hours lol
i hope you have afast and great birth xo thinking of you
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed May 27, 2009 1:34 pm

NIKA!!!!
What time is your appointment!? I'm DYING to know what you are having!!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20325
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 pm

LOL! sorry!!! the appt has a check in time of 3:15, scan is at 3:30pm EST... its 1:40 here now, so less than two hours!!! YAY!!! im so excited!! we are gonna get lunch first, something sugary maybe Wink LOL!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18847

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

When I had my scan with Owen someone told me to drink some grape juice 30 minutes before. Well, I did and that little bean was FLYING all over the place! It was hilarious!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! : )

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed May 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Myste - I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR YOU TO MEET YOUR LITTLE BOY!!!!!
I hope these next few days fly by for you!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed May 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi ladies! Gutter, that's great news you're on the mend and even having some appetite again!! Glad you're feeling better. I can't believe how close you are to having your little boy either! It has gone quick. I'm not sure if I feel like this one has gone quick for me or not - the first few weeks dragged by leading up the date I miscarried and that first u/s, but since then it has seemed quicker. I am 11 weeks today so only 1 week til I hit 12 weeks, and 2 weeks & 1 day til my u/s and I can feel totally reassured that the little bean is okay before telling everyone!!

Georgi, it's great you're still sleeping through the night as well as taking those naps! Are you working full-time these days too? That can really take a lot out of you in the first trimester. Hopefully the m/s stays at bay for you too!!

I've been lucky in that I've been able to work from home at least one day a week to rest & nap those days. I've needed it as I just can't get through a full work week with the tiredness, bad sleep at night and weakness from not eating.

Nika I can't wait for your results, it can't be long now til you can come tell us!! really, really hope the baby cooperates this time Smile/happy

Myste, good luck sweetie and keep hanging in there, though I can imagine it's hard!! I'm so excited to see pics of your baby, it won't be much longer now!!

I had a crap night last night, I usually wake up a few times during the night but can sleep again soon after, but last night I was up from 3 - 5:30ish, so today is rough but I can tell I am a little less tired than I have been previously. I don't feel *as* crappy as I normally would after a night like that. I'm really just still in shock how quickly I feel my tummy expanded, and I don't even feel like it's bloat. It feels like I gained 5ish pounds just in belly and SUDDENLY! I have been looking on ebay today for some belly bands, a few sellers have tons of brand new ones for way less than I've heard they go for in stores. I'm wearing one of my bigger pairs of pants today that are normally loose around the waist, but today are rather snug!!

take care girls!! xoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed May 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey Sapphire,
Yeah I've been having crap nights lately too, but last night was the most unusual. I think I was awoken by a strong painful Braxton Hicks Contraction on my right side. Then found out that I've been sleeping on the wrong side all this time (left side is better for circulation).

I've been eating like a pig, hungry all the time again, even with the gastro bug I had, I was hungry, but my tummy would be upset like 30 minutes after I consumed ANYTHING. Now my bowels seem back to normal finally!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed May 27, 2009 5:46 pm

hey guys!! i dont have long as im kaydee is eating her dinner and we need to have a bath tonight (oh joy!) and all, so ill come back later tonight and post pics and everything but i didnt want to leave you hanging to long!! hehehe

ITS A GIRL!!! now we will have two and we couldnt be more excited!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed May 27, 2009 5:59 pm

ok, im back!!! we had our u/s!!! the baby is measuring very well actually, still ahead, but not that badly. i am 23 weeks exactly today, and the baby is measuring 24 weeks by u/s! the tech said that the baby is already 1lb 5oz!! wooo!! so im glad that everything is alright.

and now *drum roll* the baby was very cooperative!!!

ITS A GIRL!!! hehe, kaydee's getting a sister!!! 100% no questions lol!

i got tons of pics, ill post a few Smile/happy

her face (the best we could get, she was facing my back and made it hard!)
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 23weeks1

her girly bits
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 23weeks2

her leg
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 23weeks4

and in this one shes got her hand over her forehead like a little drama queen already! haha
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 11 23weeks6
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Wed May 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Yay Nika lol sisters are the best Smile/happy
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17534
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Wed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm

OH NIKA, CHARLES and BIG SISTER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20167

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed May 27, 2009 8:10 pm

I said it elsewhere, Nika, but congrats on finding out! A girl - fantastic! Kaydee's gonna be a great big sister!!! How exciting!!! And LOVE the pics! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21133

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

hey sapphire!

i just wanted to say that I went into maternity clothes at 13 weeks OVERNIGHT! So, you better get to shopping lol

A great place that I went was Old Navy (well i ordered online) and I LOVE the clothes I got from there! They were so cute!!!! Do ya'll have old navy in canada?? i got the cutest capris and pants Smile/happy

XXXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20167

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed May 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Congrats Nika!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu May 28, 2009 2:41 am

YAY!!! Nika Smile/happy sorry haven't got much time I am getting ready for work just wanted to pop on and see the news..awesome news really pleased for you, I wonder if she'll look like Kaydance Duh
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu May 28, 2009 12:02 pm

woohoo Nika, that's such wonderful news!! really, really happy for you and your TWO little girls Smile/happy Smile/happy Love the pictures too, she's going to be a beauty just like her big sister and her mommy!! CanCan CanCan CanCan

Gutter, I'm sorry about your bad night but that's great you have an appetite back (and BM's back too!!)

Ginny, thanks for the tip about mat pants! I feel like it won't be long at all, but I'm going to get two of those belly (bella?) bands so I can at least wear some of my summer stuff for a bit longer. But I will definitely need something soon! and yes, we have Old Navy and I am excited to go shopping Smile/happy I just thought it was way too early for some reason for me to be thinking about mat clothes.
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu May 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Sapphire, I love the avatar. Can't believe how far your pregnancy has progressed since I was last on here, It's very exciting to follow x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next