Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Ginny Sun May 17, 2009 4:24 pm

awe sorry you don't feel well georgi Cry i am sure you are nervous, but do remember the cramps and stuff with theo. Smile/happy when do you go to the doc to confirm the pregnancy? i hope you feel better soon! xxx
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20134
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 10 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Sun May 17, 2009 4:27 pm

That's what I keep telling myself but I still am finding myself checking my underwear every 5 minutes or so......!! My appointment is tomorrow afternoon but they won't do much other than referring me to a midwife so hopefully I will get an appointment with her with-in the next couple of weeks Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21396
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun May 17, 2009 4:31 pm

oh yeah, sorry, i didn't mean to ask about your appt like i was concerened, i just wondered when it was Wink I am sure you are just fine, but no matter what we will worry! no matter what anyone says Smile/happy like holi says, just visualize Smile/happy

That is really cool that your appt is tomorrow! It will feel good anyway, just to hear that you are pg (even though you already know) the confirmation is still really neat! lol

I do remember in the first week or so i was pg with thane i was so worried cuz my stomach was cramping so bad i couldnt get off the couch. i called my SIL and she assured me it was ok Smile/happy

The fact that you are so sick too is good, even though it sucks Tongue

Hope you feel better Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun May 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Awwww Georgi, I'm sooo sorry you aren't feeling right!!! Hope everything is alright hun!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20110
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sun May 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Sorry you're not up to par, Georgi. I hope you feel better both physically and emotionally really soon.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19449
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon May 18, 2009 4:35 am

stay positice hun , i know how hard it is thoug, i am sure everything will be fine xoxox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19602
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon May 18, 2009 11:03 am

Sorry you are not feeling well, Georgi! Say positive and remember how it felt with Theo and that you did have some cramping with him, too. Hope you are feeling better today!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21100
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 am

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I am so pissed off Parentise just timed out on me when I clicked send and I lost my post!

Now I am going to keep this brief.......thanks for all your support ladies I know that I am not the only pregnant member but this time around I feel so alone (not sure why) can't wait for 'all' of you TTC'ers to join me!! Wink

Feeling better today, had that horrible fuzzy head/flu feelings again yesterday but once again an early night seemed to sort me out! Feeling very tired in the afternoons now and still peeing loads, no-more sickness or cramps YAY!! my nipples are just starting to feel a little sore now too which I see as a good thing! Smile/happy

Had my appointment with the Dr and she has referred me so hoping I get a phonecall soon from the midwife Smile/happy and got my results back from my pap smear - ALL CLEAR! Wink

(original post was so much better!)
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 am

Glad all is well hun, glad you haven't had cramps but remember its all normal, I used to check all time as well lol !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17689

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Wed May 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Glad to hear all is well hon Smile/happy Do you know if you will be getting the same midwife? or do they choose for you? Hope the sickness stays away, it was awful sick xxxx
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17501
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Georgi, glad you are doing better, hope you still are!

I'm doing fine, just started getting this spasm near my tailbone. I had DF rub some A535 on it last night and it seemed to help (felt it a bit after my 30 minute walk at lunch though), so I'll get him to rub it again tonight.

Baby boy is getting hiccups every day, several times a day, like Audrey did, but not nearly as annoying, at least his are more scattered and not in the same place like Audrey's were. We still CANNOT agree on a boy name either Cry I think when we find one it'll be THE one, because we are having such a difficult time. With Audrey we picked 3 and when she was born, we picked the one we thought suited her best. I was hoping to be able to do this with this baby too, but doesn't look like it.

How are you doing Sapphire??? 10 weeks already??? Your pregnancy is going by faster then when I was preggo wtih Audrey...

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu May 21, 2009 10:31 am

post #2

So my NP called and my thyroid dose is going up after having her review it finally. Hopefully I'll start to feel less tired once again.

I think I also got some type of stomach flu and/or food poisoning, my tummy has been in pain and I had trouble sleeping all night.

I can't wait for this week to end...just so I can relax.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu May 21, 2009 10:31 am

Sorry to hear about your tummy. Hope you are feeling better soon. (((Gutter)))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21100

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Thu May 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey ladies, still here. Last checkup yesterday, 2cm dilated and 75% effaced. Doesn't mean much I know, but it's good to know there's *something* going on.

Had a few BH contractions but no real contractions yet. I've been trying everything I feel is safe - spicy food, pineapple, sex(when I can get DH to cooperate) etc. No castor oil or black/blue cohosh for me. Going for a pedicure today, and if things don't start with that (I doubt it, but a pedicure is always nice!) I'll keep trying! I know I'm only 38 weeks but I'm worried about having a big baby - all the boys in DH's family have been big, and I'm borderline GD which can contribute. No estimate from the dr on weight/size but that's not reliable either.

When I do go into labor, I'll be bringing my laptop to the hospital, and if I can't manage to post I'll let 24P know and she can keep you updated!
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17268

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu May 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Myste!
I can't believe it's almost time for you to have your sweet baby boy!!!!!
The time has gone by so fast! I know you are anxious to meet him!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20292

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 pm

YAY MYste goodluck hun xoxoxxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19602

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Thu May 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Good luck Myste Hunny wishing you tons of luck and hoping you have a fast and easy labor as soon as it gets here xxxx
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17501
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu May 21, 2009 9:54 pm

good luck myste!!! Kiss
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 22, 2009 11:38 am

Hey Myste, good luck hun and even if you do wind up with a big baby, they are sooo self sufficient and happy so it's always good in then end Smile/happy I would love another big baby, but Audrey caused so much damage down below, I'm getting induced early to avoid such trauma down there, but hope he's still big enough to be a happy baby like Audrey was. Oh and Audrey even had a fractured colar bone and I think we were so lucky to have such a great baby, my fears are that I will get a fussy baby with this one, just becaues Audrey was so great.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 pm

hey guys! sorry i never post Cry ive kinda turned into a lurker, i read every day.

i just thought i would say, well confirm that is myste cant get online (which i find hard to believe LOL!) that i will def keep yall updated on wes when he arrives!!! hope its soon hun!

for my news, i had a dr appt today, regular prenatal and everything looks good. i have my gestational diabetes test in 4 weeks. im 22 weeks and 2 days and my dr said i was measuring 26cm shock she even checked twice LOL! sooo she said normally she wouldnt be terribly concerned but since i was asking if there was any way i cuold get another ultrasound she said that was the PERFECT opportunity to milk the system and get an ultrasound covered by insurance! YAY! hehe so ive already got it scheduled and i go this wed. may 27th at 3:15 pm!! im sooo excited and the baby better cooperate this time! thats why i requested an afternoon appt instead of the morning like last time, since the baby is much more active in the afternoon Smile/happy

ill get a updated bump pic up tonight since i havent taken one since 18 weeks Ashamed
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18814

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat May 23, 2009 4:51 am

Awwwww Myste that's very positive to hear thing's are happening for you goodluck wishing you loads of luck, I hope thing's go nice and smoothly for you...OMG!! you'll be meeting your baby soon CanCan

Nika - Nice to hear from you babe and how good is that 'another U/S' I hope baby lets you see the goods this time too how are you finding this pregnancy? is it much different from when you were preggers with Kaydance??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon May 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Well my gastro bug is getting a little better, but still not 100%. I stopped in to get my thyroid antibodies blood work done (to find out the reasoning behind being hypothyroid) and wanted to see if I should do anything about this gastro thing and all she said was to make sure the baby's heartbeat was still elevated, so she checked it and she figured it was about 145, so no concerns. I'm just sticking to my liquid diet (of course I couldn't help the oatmeal cookies one of the guys brought in at work today), but hopefully I didnt' lose too much weight...

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Good luck, myste, it's so exciting how close you are now!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures.

Cleo, how are you feeling hon? It sounded like you had some worrying symptoms earlier, are they easing up now? I know that it's a bit lonely being the only one due around a particular time, but we are all here for you each step of the way xoxox

Gutter, I hope you're over that nasty bug soon! Sounds awful really. Great news that your little boy's heartbeat is still so strong. 145 is a perfect "boy's" heartbeat too!

Nika, I can't wait for your next u/s, hopefully we'll know the gender then! So exciting. Will you be eating some sugar before hand or something to make sure the baby's awake and moving?!

I've been good, just same as always. I'm struggling with food a lot and actually weighed myself ... last Wed or Thurs I checked and was surprised to see I had lost between 3 and 4 pounds. I weighed myself again yesterday and I had already lost over another pound, so that puts me at nearly 5 pounds less than pre-pregnancy!! I'm only 5"3 and that seems like a lot of weight for me ... and I don't know where it came from b/c my boobs are bigger for sure, and my stomach is exactly the same if not a little bigger. I am using an elastic to hold the button on my pants today b/c they are tight!!! And I'm starting to feel like I need some looser shirts to hide my tummy, I'm just getting self-conscious that it's bigger. I do have some belly shots I need to post when I'm at home, but I've been taking them all first thing in the morning and feel like I'm much chubbier in the tummy later in the day. Oh well.
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17974
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon May 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Sapphire,
Most certainly, I find that later in the day I am much bigger. Glad you are doing good with the pregnancy thus far Smile/happy Almost 11 weeks, wow, its' going by fast!!! You are certainly lucky felt like eternity for me, has it felt fast for you???

I'm going to be 25 freaken weeks tomorrow, that's nuts!!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Gutter wrote:Well my gastro bug is getting a little better, but still not 100%. I stopped in to get my thyroid antibodies blood work done (to find out the reasoning behind being hypothyroid) and wanted to see if I should do anything about this gastro thing and all she said was to make sure the baby's heartbeat was still elevated, so she checked it and she figured it was about 145, so no concerns. I'm just sticking to my liquid diet (of course I couldn't help the oatmeal cookies one of the guys brought in at work today), but hopefully I didnt' lose too much weight...

Awwwww honey, I am so sorry to hear that you are still under the weather with this awful bug, I hope you recover fully really soon honey, it must be awful having to deal with that as well as being pregnant and looking after a toddler! no time to be ill when your a Mummy..right! Wink

Sapphire - So you are struggling with food but are you actually being sick?? Whether you are or not it is very common to lose weight in the 1st trimester! you will soon put on those lost lbs again Smile/happy I am also feeling bloated!

The only symptom I am really experiencing is tiredness....I am exhausted to the point that I am already taking afternoon naps LOL!! it's a case of having to! I am also still sleeping right through the night so thankfully the naps aren't messing with my sleeping pattern Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next