Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

How you Doin?Whats New?

+14
Georgi
MommaBear
dolly's momma
kellybean
White Lily
mscherry42
Lily*Blossom
Myste
Mum of jj
skyllar
Toffee
BethG
Lou Lou
Angel
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How you Doin?Whats New? - Page 3 Empty Re: How you Doin?Whats New?

Post  Toffee Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:42 am

Sorry about losing your job Cry

Hope you find something soon! x
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17980
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 am

Yes very sorry ms cherry.You will be fine one way or another.It happened to us just before xmas.He was out for two months,there are still people hiring so dont listen to the doom and gloom! hugs!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:12 am

So sorry you lost your job! What do you do or WANT to do!????

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks, ladies.

Lou Lou,
It's funny you ask that question. I have been a process technician for the past two years at this company. I helped process glass blueprints(called reticles) to sell to companies that make microchips. I inspected the reticles on a tool for defects, I processed the reticles through our manufacturing process. I have no idea what this qualifies me for outside the semiconductor industry. I don't even know if I really want to stay in the industry. I was a sonar technician in the navy for three years, and did routine basic electronic maintenance. I am about to graduate with my BS in Information Technology concentrating on visual communications. That being said I guess I would like to design web pages, or teach(if the pay was decent).
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19428
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm

My DH works in the semiconductor business too! He's an engineer. I'll ask him if he has any suggestions. I know his company has been laying people off and right now every employee is required to take two weeks of unpaid vacation this year. It sucks but we feel like they are trying to come up with ways to NOT lay off anymore people.

Web design would be fun too! I'm an interior designer and the graphic design students shared a space with us in college. I was always interested in their projects!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Cherry sorry you lost your job hun!!!

Life is very scary sometimes, our company is in the process of being sold which could mean ANYTHING....but we are staying positive. My boss has been thru our company being sold about 5 times and only 1 time they got pink slips (let you go) and then interviewed everyone to rehire them, close one!!!

DF and I are going to work on the kitchen reno still and keep positive about life. Whatever happens happens!!

Oh and my hair is somewhat coming back, think I've probably had a thyroid problem since I went thru that stressful time in my life in 2005. I bet the stress messed my thyroid up...

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20089
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 am

Gutterflower that is such great news that your hairs is starting to grow back! You must be thrilled!

Sorry Mscherry about your job, it's the same here in the UK. People are getting laid off all the time and there is a real shortage of jobs out there. I may have to go on a reduced salary or down to a 4 day week but I would prefer that to having to look for another job at the moment! Really sucks, I wish this recession would end soon Cry
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18354

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:10 pm

HI everyone.just a quick update on my end.I want to say sorry to all those on here who I SHOULD have repsonded to in a post,but havn't my excuse is (this bloody highjacked connection) I get pretty much four clicks before it goes offline.it makes posting really difficult and even reading.

I want to say to the fertility girls.i JUST now caught up a little on all thats been going on.Mel I hope you are feeling somewhat better at least since your proceedure and that it helps you!

Beth,did I see something about you having OVULATED??????I thought you were!THAT IS SO great...next step BFP!I am so happy for you.Please know that I do think about you a LOT! hugs!

Toffee.I see your accu is helping you too for the most part and that you are moving soon.I bet you cant wait.Hope you are well and happy!

Georgi...miss you SOOOOOOO much,cant wait till you get back online!

Ash,I am sure that you have either had Noah or are very close to.I cant WAIT to see the little man! Smile/happy

Everyone else.I think about you a lot.Please keep posting.I am not going to really be on here much at all for the next couple of weeks.Here's my news.

We got the house we wanted,it was still available.We put a deposit down today and will sign the lease on thursday.I have so much to do phone calls and wrap up the downstairs packing before the weekend.Then get a uhaul and hubby will drive it up over next weekend and unload it with a buddy.Then the weekend after we do the same with the upstairs cept we will all be leaving!I am so exited.Of course a little sad that we will be moving ON my birthday but it's ok.Then we will actually have an internet connection that works at some point and I will reconnect with you ladies.I will miss you all and try to check in soon.

Also,I have discovered the 'feingold diet' and think it can/will really help Teo.we have been having a REALLY hard time of course,eating more crap the more I have to do so it doesn thelp.I cant wait for my books.Anyway.I 'll let you all know how that goes.

much love and best wishes...back soon!

love HOli xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 pm

I text Georgi today and she said they are waiting for a new router, so she should be back on soon! x
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17980

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey Holi! What a great birthday present!!!! A FRESH BEGINNING!!!!! Just think about it, reuniting your family, in the house you wanted, in a new town...... that sounds like a great new adventure!!!!!
love you!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks Lou,yes I totally agree.what a nice way to look at it! Smile/happy I cant wait to just 'get there' then we can begin starting our lives and hopefully all the little imporvements I have planned,including the housekeeping (with the help of flylady) and the change in diet for all of us,eliminating as many chemicals as possible so I am excited about that.Getting taxes in line,kicking off my application so that I can work/start my own tiny business.Get Teo in school in spetember and basically just live love laugh and be happy! Smile/happy xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Yay, Angel for finding and getting the new house. How exciting!!! Yes, the move will be plenty of work, but DH and I really enjoyed settling in a new town when we moved last August.

I have been MIA lately, cause I have been sooo busy at work. Teaching my four courses at the university keeps me busy, but I am also organizing a study abroad program for the summer (in France) and I applied for a professor position at the university I work at (I am currently working as a lecturer, but plan to finish my dissertation this summer). I really love it here, but the process of applying for this position kept me busy: I had a telephone interview and then a 'campus visit' yesterday where I had an interview by the dean, and an interview by the associate provost, a teaching demonstration and a presentation of my dissertation and research. I am happy to report that everything went great - so there is still hope that I might get that position.

Well, I just wanted to keep in touch with everybody - I am trying to catch up. lol
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21079
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Holi, I was wondering about your move. Congrats on finding a new house! I can hardly wait until you're all settled and with us again. First Georgi, now you. I hate it when someone is missing!

Mscherry, I'm so so sorry about the layoff. That really really sucks. I hope you're able to find something soon. You filed for unemployment, right? Are you guys ok on DF's pay? Hope I'm not being too nosey, ignore me if I am.

Unemployment is very very high one county over from me, higher than even the Detroit area, I believe. In fact, President Obama was there a few weeks ago, fulfilling a campaign promise. Not sure it changes anything, but I was still impressed. Unemployment here is due to the RV industry. No one is buying so the plants have to lay off workers....but it's so much more than that. Then the plastics factory that supplies the RV plants lay off workers, and the foam factory, and the cabinet makers, and the upholestery makers. And it just keeps tricking on down.....a company that would send out a lunch wagon (takes sandwiches, etc, to the plants) is practicially out of business. Route drivers who deliver floor mats and uniforms are out of work. It just goes on and on and frankly is starting to scare me.

Back from a nice vacation, our annual 2-week+ stay down in Florida. Of course I'm playing major catch-up at work since no one does my job when i'm gone and my boss doesn't even do all of his job.....
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22686
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:38 am

Hey everyone! Sorry havnt had time to read back through posts and catch up with everyone yet but will do! Just thought id quickly stop inand say i am still here! I have been so full on the last few weeks ive hardly had time to go to the toilet! lol
Update on us. Kieran had plunket nurse yesterday, he is now 21lb 7oz and is 76cm long. He is comando crawling. can get up on his hands and knees but only rocks, just gets round like a wee caterpilla. He only says mama when he is crying and its more of a mim mim sound lol. He loves getting chased when he is in his walker and if you talk to him he will get all excited and start running as if to say cmon chase me then after a few steps he will stop and look round to make sure you are following him. its quite cute.
Jesse is doing great, he has got really good at his drawing and has started drawin people which you can actually tell look like people, he can also do the J and S in his name, just got to master the E. We are learning the months of the year at the moment, he loves it and thinks all the words sound silly, we just sing them to a random tune. Taking the kids to Christchurch (4 hours away) next friday (3rd april) we are going over for the weekend to see the wiggles and to be honest im actually really excited about it! i know that sounds stupid but they have been playing in our house since jess was 6 months, they are his favourite music and listens or watches daily so i have got use to it, so am looking forward to seeing them live!
Me and Hubby are doing awesome, we are sooo strong at the moment and things are just perfect between us.

I have been flat out helping my mum tonight, she phoned me at 4pm to go to her place as she was leaving her hubby. I thought yea yea here we go again, they will be happy again in 30 mins. i got the MIL round to look after the kids, filled the car up with bags and suicases, go out there and mum was packing, she gave me an email that she found before her hubby deleted, it proved her suspicions that she has had for the last few months but has not had the proof, he has been having an affair with a lady who use to be very good friends of mums, her daughter and i were bestmates growing up. anyway, he had put in it to this lady sweetheart blah blah, saying things like whne i ask deb to leave etc and talking about puting her daughter into the pub to run it then they can be together etc. It blew me away so we have packed up most of the house in 4 hours, just got to go back and get dressers and washing machine. mum is going to screw him over big time. they have a business together. mum started packing and as soon as she took the 1st bag to the car he was on the phone to his new lady saying mum was leaving, he will most likely go and stay at her place tonight as we have taken all the beds and mum is at my place til she gets her self sorted.

QUESTION - what do i do? Jesse absolutly adores this guy and has called him grandad from day 1, he has been more of a grandad to him than his real grandads (my dad and dh dad) but i really dislike him for what he has done to my mum and i do not want to step foot back in that house once all mums stuff is out. Do i let him see jesse or should i just avoid him seeing him and let him be a distant memory and let him forget about im? there is no way mum and him will ever get back together and this guy will probably only pop in for the first few weeks until he gets use to my friends son who will now be his new grandson so to speak.
Also my "friend" as known about this all along, she tried destroying my marriage last year and we only patched things up a couple of months ago. i can not be friends with her knowing she was involved with her mother destoying my mums marriage, how do i word it appropriatly? i dont want to get all hot headed about it.
Im pleased mum has finally seen the light.

Sorry for the long post and it being really irralevnt to the kids but i had to get it off my chest and i know i can get an honest opinion from you guys. other than "go smash the bi**h" etc which some friends are telling me to do
Thanks heaps xoxoxoxoxoxo
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17613

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 am

Awww. I'm so sorry to hear about how things have ended with your mom. I think it's great that you were there to help her get her stuff and get out. As for him seeing the kids, well, play it by ear. If the guy genuinely wants to keep seeing his "grandkids", then I would let him. Or just be up front and honest with Jesse and tell him what's going. Tell him that your mom and the guy are not together anymore, and he won't be coming by. Jesse will cry, but they're innocent kids for a reason, they bounce back better than we do. When my ex-husband cheated on me, and I kicked him out, I was honest with Jadah. She was 3 at the time. I told her that her dad tried to be with me and another lady, and that there was no way I would allow that, so we split up. I kept it honest so she wouldn't blame me, and also so that she would see(and store for later in life) that no woman should stand for cheating. Although she missed him and cried a lot, she knew it was not my fault. Either way you decide to handle it is fine, cause you're making a decision based on what you feel is right for the boys. And tell your mom I'm proud of her. We talk about what we would do if we were ever in that situation, but until you smack dab in it, you really never know if you're strong enough to walk away.

As for your friend, I'm kind of torn on this one. If she hadn't tried to mess up your marriage, my advice would have been not to punish her for her dad's crimes. So what if she knew about it, as long as she did not actively aid the affair, then I think she should have kept her mouth shut. Hypothetically speaking, would you have told one of your good friends that your mom was having an affair with her dad? I was in this situation with my mom when I was in high school. My mom was single. She started dating this guy. She kept him secret from us for awhile. Come to find out, he was my best friend's dad. But, at first she didn't even know him, let alone who his daughter was because he was an undercover cop, so we never saw the guy whenever I go by my friend's house. I cried when I found out. She tried breaking up with him, but they had gotten too close. Long story short, I knew for a few months about the affair. When my best friend found out, she flipped, and we stopped being friends, almost enemies for a long time. I still think I made the right decision not to say anything. It wasn't my place. I even placed myself in her shoes, and I honestly feel that I would have understood her predicament in it all. Your friend's dad is the scumball in this instance, not her. But, she seems to be one too, so I would probably wash my hands of her just because it seems to be in their character. Good luck.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 am

Hey T,

Sorry for all the drama you guys are going through.I hate when it gets like that.As for your step dad n Jesse,I would do as Mscherry sais and just wait until the dust settles.In the mean time if Jesse's asks about him just say he's very busy.If after a few weeks,things are still undecided I would probably still not mention it if it's not brought up.If he does decide he wants to see Jesse,you'll have to see how it goes.If he doesn't then you can explain to Jesse like Mscherry said.It might upset him but it's bettr he understands than be lied to and 'protected' only to find out later on whats really happens and be angry that he didn't know.

as for this other chick.I wouldnt get involved anymore either,I know it's tempting,but I don't think it will 'help' in a good way.It will just add to the drama and there's enough going on at the moment,Your mum also needs to be kept in a peaceful calm place as possible so she can make a decision for her next move.He'll get his and she'll get hers' (the woman) anyway.I hope it all settles quickly and your mum can be happy!big hugs and courage to you all!

xxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:02 pm

My friend who we will call J, well its not my dads daughter. J's mother is the one who split my mums marriage up. So its like mother like daughter. She has known about her mother and my stepdad and has been working with them in figuring out what to do with the business, so she is not innocent in my eyes. they were doing all this in the pub while my mum was in the next room cooking his tea etc. This chick comes around to my place and has coffee and her son plays with jess. She must be laughing and be pretty pleased with her self knowing she fooled me for so long coz it was only a few days ago she was here saying that she was sick of my mum accusing her mother that she was betraying her etc. (mum rang her up and asked her to meet up a couple of weeks ago as she turned really cold to mum.) mum had suspected something for the last few months but they always denied it so mum thought about it and said to me only 2 days ago that she must be over reacting etc, then she finds this!!!!! I can not be friends at all with J knowing she has purposly helped her mother destroy my mum. My mum is devestated.
This other woman, Js mum, is a maggot, she screwd her ex hubby over, then had a relationship with another guy for 3 years then took half, few weeks later was in another relationship, he built her a new house that they moved into in Janury, then she kicked him out leaving him nothing only 4-5 WEEKS ago, so the bed aint even cold and she has moved on!
Anyway gotta go, but i really need to end this friendship so please give me some advice as how to end it, what words do i use?
thanks
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm

"We're no longer friends. I don't trust you, and I don't want to even try to rebuild the trust. Peace out." Cut and dry, and to the point. Take care. HUGS
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks for that. Mum finally broke down before, its just starting to hit her. She has been on ph to lawyer. its such a mess, she is going to bank soon to freeze the business bank acc on the advice of her lawyer. she has no money nothing. thanks for all your support will keep you updated
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:41 am

Wow, sorry for all the drama, MumofJJ! That is such a weird situation to be in! Sorry, hun. ((((hugs)))) I hope you can sort it in a way that you and your family can live with and are somewhat ok with.

Beth -- welcome back from your vacation. Glad you enjoyed it!

Well, as for me, I got the job!!!! They made me an offer, so I will stay at this university, but now as a professor and not a lecturer anymore! Yay, we are so excited! We kinda moved here for that lecturer position last August without even knowing the area, the university etc. But, we needed health insurance with Kian - so we took the job and moved. Now we LOVE it here: the area, school district, our house, my school and department - coworkers etc. All is great!!! So we are very excited!!! *doing the happy dance*
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Woohoo, Sky!!!!!

That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Awww, thanks so much, Lou Lou! How sweet!!!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:10 am

someone needs to tell me to relax, i'm about to flip out!!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 am

Please relax, Gutter!!! For the little one in your tummy!!!! Sending big (((hugs))). You know we are here if you need to talk. HUGS
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 am

thanks skyllar,

this is why I'm upset...

My sister in law (DF's older sister) is getting married in May, 3 provinces over. It's either a 3 DAY drive OR about a 4 hour flight....and all her 'immediate' family lives in this province, so meaning we all need the funds to make it to the wedding.

My other sister in law who is married to DF's twin brother called me at 11pm last night to ask if we received an email from my father in law. She was upset about this email, and I said that I hadn't checked my email. Apparently my father in law just found out yesterday that neither of us or his twin brother's family are able to attend their big sisters wedding. Apparently it's really hurt his older sister and my father in law.

We originally planned we were going to go!! In November I was only back at work for about a month from maternity leave, already having saved $1200 from my bonus and something else (can't remember) YAY!! Well something happened to our one car while driving it and we brought it in to find out the transmission was about to go on it, meanwhile our other car started stalling everywhere.....well we need 2 cars to get to and from work OR else we don't get paid. So we decided it was time to buy a new car to replace the one with the bad tranny and spend $800 on the other car to get the stalling issues sorted. I'm not too sure but in that time we also spent the rest of our savings.

Since that incident, I have also found out I'm pregnant again, then in January after our week long trip 10 hours north costing us over $300 we came home to finding mould on our ceiling. YAY!!! Kitchen reno it is....oh and our stalling car is starting the same problems again so it's in the shop again....so as you can tell we are up to our eyeballs in DEBT at the current moment, no spare $2000+ for this trip to his sisters wedding.

Anyways what I'm getting at is that his father in law wants us all to reconsider and if it's a money issue they'd upfront us the money (but I think the offer only is intended for his sons and not their families). We borrowed money from his dad 1 time in the passed and he kept bothering us to pay it back, so I had it paid back in 2 months!!! Well we cannot afford yet ANOTHER flippin' loan or the stress of paying it off ASAP. Plus we need to buy the new baby a few things....geeze!!

I cannot believe he had the nerve to write us an email and NOT call us....if we aren't going APPARENTLY there's a flippin' reason!!! Anyways just needed to get it out there and wonder what others think.

MARCH 27, 2009
Update, DF called his sister and told her he couldn't make it. She cried, but hopefully understood and didn't know we weren't going, so now DF has got beef with his dad whom he left a message and is still waiting for him to call back.

omg my MIL reserved flight tickets for DF and my daughter BUT not me!!!! And of course we don't have the money, but DF tells them it's not a money issue, like WTF WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM!!!!???? OUR loan....we still have to pay it back. And with her not asking if I wanted a seat reserved she is NOT getting my daughter to go!!!!! #$^%%$^%& I'm p!ssed off!!!! DF can go by himself ^%$&&%!!! I hate his guilt tripping family!!!!

Thanks for listening

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next