Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
OMG SO UPSET :( EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

OMG SO UPSET :( Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

OMG SO UPSET :(

+4
Angel
skyllar
Toffee
D4A
8 posters

Go down

OMG SO UPSET :( Empty OMG SO UPSET :(

Post  D4A Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:20 pm

I honestly dont know whether to cry or to punch that woman out right now

My uncles wife, as ive mentioned earlier, for some reason, really has a problem with me breast feeding.

I hardly ever see her (like once every 3 months) and I dont know what her problem with me is

My grandma is staying there rght now so I went to see her and ofcourse Jasmin and hubby came too

Infront of loads of family members she asked me if Im still breast feeding

When I said yes, she started shouting at me, saying its not nice, its not normal, jasmin is getting older now, its actually disgusting and my boobs are going to be SO SAGGY they will be shock down to the ground soon.

I was bright red with embarassment, its not really dining table convo, especially infront of 10 people.

Ashamed

Cry

I said Im doing it for the health benefits

PLUS JASMIN IS ALLERGIC TO FORMULA!!! Cry

She said no shes not ! How is she allergic! Your making it up !!!

What happens to her then if shes allergic???

I said SHE GETS BLOODY DIAHOREA and screams for hours.

She said oh sarcastically

and I just ignored her after that

She has a problem in her family, as every single one of her siblings are mentally retarded, some worse then others, and she herself is the cleverest out of all of them, but she still is quite slow, and has a lower than average IQ. She does know what she is saying though.

My uncle who is married to her was grinning slyly from behind his laptop as she was insulting me, he thought it was great entertainment.

My grandma was there , and she said "you keep breast feeding honey, its best for your baby"

Then my uncles wife turned round and said "how is it best for baby?" "Thats a load of crap!"

My grandma continued to say that she even had seen it on TV about how good it was etc. The bitch then gave me the most filthiest look you could ever imagine!!!

Then she came over and grabbed Jasmin off of my grandma and jasmin started screaming. She said oh stuff you then you little spoilt child, Ill never hold you again. She then came and plonked her back on my lap and said "ive bought my son a computer thats over £1400!"

I said great! Lets go asim to my husband. And we just left. I was sooo infuriated and upset!

I told my dad he was so angry with his brother and his wife he said YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID TO HER YOU BREAST FEED SO JASMIN WONT TURN OUT LIKE A RETARD HALF WIT LIKE HER! I said no I didnt want to argue I just got up and left.

Ive never felt so hummiliated in my life

What should I say to her next time she starts on me?? Its not like me to swallow my toungue. I think its cos it was unexpected and that I was in a crowd or something. I dunno what came over me
D4A
D4A

Number of posts : 36
Loyalty Rating : 17133
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

OMG SO UPSET :( Empty Re: OMG SO UPSET :(

Post  Toffee Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:34 pm

OMG!!! What a fucking bitch!!! I'm sorry HUGS

I'd say "oh right, so you have a medicine degree do you?" "well, it's clear that formula didn't work for your kids" (no offense to anyone that feeds their babies formula, it's just to use to that woman.)

Of course it's best for her. If she was allergic or you couldn't BF then of course formula would be the best option. Damn that woman!!! I hate people like that. I wish I was there, I would have told her what's what!!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18001
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:04 pm

OMG, I am sooooo sorry D4. That really sucks!!! (((hugs)))) I can't believe how people make women feel bad that breastfeed. That is so upsetting. I wish people would be more tolerant.

I still breastfeed Kian after 9 1/2 months and I plan to continue until he is at least 1 year old. I also get comments about BFing since Kian is very small. He is in the 3rd percentile for weight. And people all like to ask if I am BFing and then comment on that I should stop, since he is obviously not getting enough to it and enough nutrition. I should formula feed, since he is soo small. He nurses on demand and is on three solid meals a day, but he is sooo active - he just burns a ton of calories. Why is it people's business. I am not starving my kid.

I am sorry D4, you are doing the right thing!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21100
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 pm

what a stupid twat.We know best,please dont let it get to you hunny,it's none of her business and what a mean rude bitch,I wouldnt let her hold my baby,I would say.get your hands off of my baby you miserable bitch before you pass on your stupidity to her.And then walked out.What a disgrace that no one else said anything except your gma!I would have bitch slapped her into next week.Hugs to you and you keep doing the right thing! love ya! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21343
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 pm

D -
I am so sorry that happened to you! It sounds to me like she's jealous that you are such an awesome mother.
If it were me I probably would avoid seeing her if at all possible. You don't have to subject yourself to that type of abuse (or Jasmine for that matter). She obviously doesn't understand what a precious gift you are giving your daughter.

Poo on her!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20292
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:45 am

Awe, D- what a freakin psycho bitch! how dare she say any of that to you OR to Jasmin!!!!!! Screw her!!! Ugh! I cannot believe she was so hateful to you or your precious little girl Cry That makes me sooooo mad!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what you should say to her except - "How is this your business?" OR when you KNOW she's gonna be around let Jasmin wear this shirt or bib:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_15&listing_id=8945335

lol:D:D Good luck - and screw them!!!!!!!!!! They can kiss both our @sses! XXXXXXXXX

Keep up the great work!! Jasmin will appreciate you for it Smile/happy

BTW...Where do you live? I get shit from Ray's family over here in the US(as you know...), so i don't know if its worse other places or not... HUGS HUGS HUGS to you and Jasmin!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20134

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:31 am

D4A is from London :-)
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18001
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 am

Let's see how many ways I can put this.

She just has problems.
Mental disturbances.
Issues.
All her chairs aren't up to the table.
She's not playing with a full deck of cards.
She flew over the cuckoo's nest.
Has her wires crossed.
The lights are on but nobody's home.
A couple sandwiches short of a picnic.
Fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
She's a wack job.
Nuttier than squirrel poo.
She is one fry short of a happy meal.
One banana short of a bunch
Rowing with only one paddle.
Not friends with her head.
A few clowns short of a circus
Dumber than a box of hair
The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead
Has an I.Q. of 2 and it takes 3 to grunt
She couldn't poor water out of a boot without instructions on the heel
Her chimney is clogged
Her sewing machine is out of thread
Her antenna doesn't pick up all the channels
Forgot to pay her brain bill
If she had another brain it would be lonely
Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse

I hope that made you smile hun!!!!! I am so sorry about those rude comments, I'd have been tempted to smack her silly, but it probably wouldn't have done the bi-atch any good, sounds like she can't get much dumber.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20901

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 am

LOL Tiff,I think you only forgot,

"She has an extra bowl of stupid each morning"
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  D4A Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 am

Thanks girls lol lol lol lol

You all really made me feel better and made me smile

I love you guys xxxxxxxx

I live in south east london. those morons are from north london hehe
D4A
D4A

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Tiff I think that is the funniest thing I have read.

D - First I have to say, your little girl is precious. I love her little pic.

And I am right there with you. Isaac has the same allergies and I will bf him as long as I possibly can. Thankfully my family is pretty supportive and since breastmilk is like gold I have a frozen supply I use when we go out. If anyone says anything I just say "He has allergies and this is the only way I can know what he takes in." Most people leave it alone with that.

Oh and Sky it is funny that you get comments on the small size of Kian because I have gotten them on the large size of Isaac and that he doesn't "need" to be nursed if he is so "healthy." I could see if Isaac was pudgy or fat but he is just a long big boy. Him nursing has nothing to do with his size.

I think we just need to tell ourselves as long as we know we are doing what is right (whether it is formula or nursing) that is all that matters.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18019
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  D4A Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:57 am

Hey Curly Smile/happy

Isaac is gorgeous too I just wanna squeeze him hehe lol

You know I dont know why we should have to justify ourselves, allergy or not. Breast feeding or formula. Its just disgusting. From now on Im gonna be straight up with people and say "Im doing it because this is how I want to do it"

I used to be much more straight up and hostile straight after giving birth - all the hormones hehe - Now Im miss softened round the edges and polite. sick

How are you doing btw with BF and allergies? I spoke to a pediatric dietician and she said at 12 months to start introducing small milk products to get jasmins gut used to the milk proteins. She said its not like normal allergies where each contact with the allergen makes the reaction worse, its more like the immunity builds up towards the milk protein on each contact as they get older and makes the reaction more mild and their bodies get used to it. Also she said rusks with cooked milk products inside are a good start as most of the proteins have been broken down by high heat. I find rusks with a small milk content (2%) fine so far... Smile/happy

Hey Princess L how are you doing xxx
D4A
D4A

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:02 am

LOL curly,I get those comments too,when people see tia-li they're like 'how old is she?' followed by raised eyebrows at how long/wide she is,she is not fa,tbut she is a large baby for her age.I think it's coz her daddy and I are both quite tall.It's called genetics.It pisses me off when people act all surprised like she is a freak or something.The opposite happend with Teo,he was small for his age and everyone always said 'oh isnt he TINY' ***rolling eyes*** I breatfed him too,not for as long granted but none the less.you really cant win,from the moment you are pregannt,every stranger (it seems) has a comment about your size and babys size (belly) to make until they are born and then it continues until they are adults!So annoying!

Anyway,glad you feel batter D.I love ya xxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:11 am

I'm doing super duper, D4A thanks for asking Smile/happy I am glad you are feeling better hunny.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20901

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down