Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals Empty Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals

Post  Angel Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 pm

So,I have made it a daily thing,after receiving some advice from a very good friend to ask myself on a daily bassis "what can I do today to get me closer to my dreams/goals." He also said,if it's only a tiny thing,such a phone call,researchig something online,making a list,or actually going and physically doing something.For exmaple,one of my dreams is to carry on performing and doing my singing.So each day,I etiher practice my guitare playing,pick songs to do,or actively call people to see when I can play or rehearse with them.One of my goals has been to get mine and Teo's green cards done.It's been paid for for oevr a year yet we're not even filed for yet.So I asked hubby to fill out his part of the petition.He still hasnt done it,but I am on everyday to make it happen whereas before I actually was just letting it go.Iam also a huge fan of lists,so I make myself a task list most days including my chores and it really helps me to get things done.

Also I find that if you tell someone your list or intensions through the day it helps keep the pressure on you to do it.Obvioulsy they have to be things that are not too much and not too many otherwise it's unrealistic and you will feel dissapointed whedn you cant do them all.It shouldnt be difficult.It should be small things everyday,as well as eveyrthing else we have to do life is busy enough,but something to make you feel accomplished!So,I thought we could have our daily goal/task list here ,for those who want to,no obligation of coursem,but we can inspire each other,So I will start in a minute with mine! Smile/happy xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals Empty Re: Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals

Post  Angel Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Ok,so here's how I think to do it;

We should write our daily task list,when we're done,come back and use the text with strike thruogh it like this (above this reply box on the left) when we're done.Also what we have done today to move us towards one of our dreams or more.Dreams are not the same as goals and tasks! Smile/happy Tasks are things that YOU need to do to live,Dreams are things that you live for doing. Smile/happy

Today my tasks are;

* 3 loads of laundry (also if I have already done one load of laundry and feel like it,I can comeback here n change the number to 2 or not,whichever! ) Didnt get this done we had an impromptu visit from hubbys friends and their two small kids shock
* Fold and put away ALL laundry (see above)
* Shopping for some top up things and some cooking utensils
Goals:'

* Get Chuck to fill out his side of the immigration papers Smile/happy

Dreams: (singing,spreading the word to school about the feingold diet and to others)

* making the post I did today about the feingold diet.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals Empty Re: Share Your Daily Tasks!Proven To Help You Move Forwards Towards Your Dreams/Goals

Post  BethG Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Hmmm, I'll have to think more about this. I don't do too bad on the day to day task stuff but do feel like I should accomplish more.

Goals?
--Well, to have a family but I'm a little lost on what to do to help that along.
--Buy a new (probably used) car, hopefully in 2010. I'm thinking Ford Mustang or possibly Chevy Camaro (seriously). I have started paying down debt in order start saving and have paid off about 50% so far and have almost no credit card debt now. If I have to change to a more family-friendly car, I'd be estatic to do so!
--Longer term goal is build our new house. We were saving monthly until the stock market started to go south. Now we're paying extra on our land payment instead. Next step is to talk my husband into letting me get some of our money invested again. I am an investment advisor, geez, you'd think he'd trust me a bit more! I'd like to be in that new house by the time our child is 5 so he/she would be in a different school system rather than the city's public schools which are not very good.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22701
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am

It;s a good start Beth! Smile/happy I am gonna go back and check off my to do list for yesterday! Smile/happy xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:58 am

Today my tasks are; This is now yesterdays,just thought I'd paste to see an update here.

* 3 loads of laundry (also if I have already done one load of laundry and feel like it,I can comeback here n change the number to 2 or not,whichever! ) Didnt get this done we had an impromptu visit from hubbys friends and their two small kids shock

* Get Chuck to fill out his side of the immigration papers Smile/happy (didnt happen with company)

Dreams: (singing,spreading the word to school about the feingold diet and to others)

Todays achievements;

* Finish laundry and fold and put away
* Get Chuck to finish immigration papers,put in envelope ready to send
* prepare presentation for high school principle meeting tommorow! Smile/happy

* fit in a jog somewhere,havn't been for 2 days coz of rain! Cry
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 am

Angel wrote:Today my tasks are; This is now yesterdays,just thought I'd paste to see an update here.

* Get Chuck to fill out his side of the immigration papers Smile/happy (didnt happen with company)

Todays achievements;

* Finish laundry and fold and put away (still havent folded it,just done more LOL)
* Get Chuck to finish immigration papers,put in envelope ready to send (did what I could,got to make some calls today and fax the papers to the lawyer)
* prepare presentation for high school principle meeting tommorow! Smile/happy

* fit in a jog somewhere,havn't been for 2 days coz of rain! Cry
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 am

OK,so todays Tasks;

* Call doctors office make appointments for Teo's shots
* Call for reminaing info for immigrations papers and fax them
* Fold laundry
* cook something for dinner
* do Teo's writing practice preparre clothes for tommorow!

Do you guys think I am setting too many tasks,I know it doesmt seem lie a lot but I am feeling overwelamed or gettif distracted!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:20 am

I don't think you have too much on your list...... My list is usually VERY long but I RARELY complete the entire list on the same day. I see a list as a great way to physically put it out there and then try to get as much accomplished as you can.

I think it's great that you are trying to stay on top of things. Look how productive you've already been!

My list for the day

1.PICK UP ENTIRE HOUSE
2.ONE LOAD OF LAUNDRY - WASHED, DRIED, PUT AWAY
3.GET A NEW CAR TAG FOR ONE OF OUR CARS
4.SPEND ONE HOUR ON PREP WORK FOR MY NIGHT CLASS I AM TEACHING
5. UNLOAD/RELOAD DISHWASHER
6. DO SOMETHING FUN WITH OWEN
7. DINNER
8. WALK
9. TO BED BEFORE 11 PM

Good luck with your plans today!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20286
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 am

Thanks Lou,I knew you;d be first to pop up on here (besides Bethy ) and encourage me! I like the look of your list too,acheiveable but not unrealistic and overweahlming!Will be checkin in on your prgress!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 am

OK, this will be slightly difficult since I work until 6pm, but I'm sure there is something I can do today.

Today's Tasks
* Call dr's office about this weekend's issues
*Work on my individual homework assignment that is due on Monday night
*Make Jadah's sponsor donation list to get donations for her gymnastics fees (freaking $750) for this season
*Work on mine and my brother's new company's website

Goals
*Pay off all department store credit cards by Feb. 2010
*Have a yard sale before the end of October

[/u]Dreams[u]
Be a stay at home mom, but still bring in money
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19443
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Well I've been procrastinating about this....I think I got hung up on "daily" tasks. I work better with a list for the week. But I have kept this in mind all week and have checked off things on my mental list. I do ok on the regular household chores; it's doing that extra something or tackling that extra project that I get bogged down on.

Here's list for the next week of "extra" stuff.

Health/T.T.C. related:
Learn more about the Feingold diet
Learn more about the e-book The Pregnancy Miracle and make a decision to purchase or not
Request new script for Femara (COMPLETED 10/5)
Write letter of appeal for reimbursement on Femara expenses
Submit reimbursement claim for eye exam and new glasses(COMPLETED 10/5)
Pay off lab bill and get statement showing charges and payment
Submit reimbursement claim for lab expenses
Get allergy shot week of Oct. 5th and point out error in billing -- on hold until I recover from a cold

Fun projects
Complete hubby's dorsal fin (long story there...!)
Finish photography of jewelry projects
Calculate postage costs
List jewelry projects on artfire.com and possibly etsy.com
Make red necklace project as requested by a friend
Mail red necklace project
Make blue necklace project to sell
Re-string pink necklace on lighter color wire

Household stuff
Finish decorating yard with corn stalks
Iron at least 10 items daily until I get caught up -- IN PROGRESS
Fold/put away last basket of laundry
Wash all throw rugs and pet beds -- IN PROGRESS

Financial -- NEW CAR!
PAY OFF CREDIT CARDS! COMPLTETED
I am now basically credit-card debt free except for whatever I charge (and pay off) during the month! I had a very nice commission check this week so now I'll be using some of that to pay down a personal debt I owe to hubby. I think having him paid off before the end of the year is more than realistic and actually expect to complete this much sooner. He's thinking Chevy Camaro....I'm still thinking Ford Mustang!

Last edited by BethG on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:21 pm

mscherry42 wrote:OK, this will be slightly difficult since I work until 6pm, but I'm sure there is something I can do today.

Today's Tasks
* Call dr's office about this weekend's issues
*Work on my individual homework assignment that is due on Monday night
*Make Jadah's sponsor donation list to get donations for her gymnastics fees (freaking $750) for this season
*Work on mine and my brother's new company's website

Goals
*Pay off all department store credit cards by Feb. 2010
*Have a yard sale before the end of October

[/u]Dreams[u]
Be a stay at home mom, but still bring in money

Good job on your strikes Ms cherry! <3
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:42 pm

I updated my list!

How is everyone doing?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Wow Bethy,your list is LOoooooooooooooong! LOL But you are doing great,nice job on the credit cards! Smile/happy AND you havea full time job so I admire you all the more!Not sayinfg SAHM is any less hard work,but it's easier to do things to the house and make phone calls during naps and slip in 5 minute dishwasher loading than to come home exausted from working somewhere else and do all domestci stuff I reckon you have a little less oppertunity than me and have to make yourself do it,so I am proud! Smile/happy

Loulou how you doing?Ms cherry?

Well,you know what guys,I have had an epiphany as far as me goes.I have been feeling that this passed week I havn't accomplished much and I knew from memory that I hadnt completed my task lists.but when I come back n look,I realise that,although I may not have done it in a day,I have:

*filled out my immigration stuff and contacted legal aid.
* Cleaned the entire upstairs,uncliding bathroom+vaccuming and dusting,
* made all Teo's appointments (last week)
*been cooking more and made more meals
*continued to do laundry,alhtoug none of it is folded and it lays in a pile inthe guest room, Ashamed At least I am still keeping it moving and we all have clean albeit somewhat wrinkled clothes coz there are about 6 loads of clean there!LOL

anyway,I should be at least a little proud of myself! Smile/happy Keep up your good work ladies,you inspire me!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:43 pm

I'm doing pretty good with my list too.

I had kind of fallen off the wagon when we went to the beach. We got home and then my teaching gig started. It has really changed the way I structure my days but I think I'm falling back into a routine.

My daily goals are to get up and get dressed before Owen does and then to get one household chore completed before he gets up too..... Most days I focus on making the bed and straightening up the master bedroom/bathroom. I try to get the kitchen cleaned before bed and I do a load of laundry to completion every day or every other day (depending on how much I have). I cook dinner every other day and I make enough for leftovers so that means I only cook 2 or 3 nights a week. On the other nights we either have the leftovers or soup/sandwiches/salad. It works well and my hubby is ok with it too.

I have found that if I try to stay on top of the laundry, kitchen and bathrooms the rest of it is not such a big deal.

I'm also going through sort of a personal growth..... thing (?)...... and I'm trying to carve out a little time to focus on myself. It's hard to do but I think I need it.

My main goal for the week is to get ready for my garage sale on Saturday. I still have a TON to do and I really need to make the most of it so I can make the most money! ugh!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:18 am

Lou Lou, what do you mean by a personal growth thing? Some specific you're working on?

Angel, congrats on cooking and cleaning more! Just need to get that laundry under control, huh? lol. Personally I don't mind folding things. I dump it all on the bed and sort, fold, stack, put away from there while watching a TV show. I like to do it all at once though.

Many of my items are short things so it looks longer than it really is.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Grrr!Just made a huge long post and it went funny! Cry Ah well,I will have to retype it tommorow or later,lots to do! hugs all xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:57 am

BethG wrote:Well I've been procrastinating about this....I think I got hung up on "daily" tasks. I work better with a list for the week. But I have kept this in mind all week and have checked off things on my mental list. I do ok on the regular household chores; it's doing that extra something or tackling that extra project that I get bogged down on.

Health/T.T.C. related:
Learn more about the Feingold diet
Learn more about the e-book The Pregnancy Miracle and make a decision to purchase or not
Request new script for Femara (COMPLETED 10/5)
Submit reimbursement claim for eye exam and new glasses(COMPLETED 10/5)
Pay off lab bill and get statement showing charges and payment
Submit reimbursement claim for lab expenses
Get allergy shot week of Oct. 5th and point out error in billing -- on hold until I recover from a cold

Fun projects
Calculate postage costs
List jewelry projects on artfire.com and possibly etsy.com -- IN PROGRESS!
Make blue necklace project to sell
Re-string pink necklace on lighter color wire
Also made 1 bracelet for friend, 1 to sell, and one necklace for me!

Household stuff
Finish decorating yard with corn stalks
Iron at least 10 items daily until I get caught up -- IN PROGRESS (failing at this, lol)
Fold/put away last basket of laundry
Wash all throw rugs and pet beds

Financial -- NEW CAR!
PAY OFF CREDIT CARDS! COMPLTETED
I am now basically credit-card debt free except for whatever I charge (and pay off) during the month! I had a very nice commission check this week so now I'll be using some of that to pay down a personal debt I owe to hubby. I think having him paid off before the end of the year is more than realistic and actually expect to complete this much sooner. He's thinking Chevy Camaro....I'm still thinking Ford Mustang!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:20 am

Health/T.T.C. related:
Learn more about the Feingold diet (what am I afraid of??)

Get statement showing lab charges and payment, submit for reimbursement
Get allergy shot week of Oct. 12th and point out error in billing

Fun projects
List jewelry projects on artfire.com and possibly etsy.com -- IN PROGRESS!

Household stuff
Put out Halloween yard decorations
Iron at least 10 items daily until I get caught up -- IN PROGRESS (failing at this, lol)

Last edited by BethG on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 pm

OK,so I am just gonna start my list again rather than copying it coz it's changed a lot.

Todays tasks;

*Vaccum living room,rarange furniture
*Clear all surfaces in living room
*fold more laundry and put away

Todays goals

*Put up a couple of pictures throughout the house
*keep the kitchen clean
*e-mial immigration documents to legal aid
*take a step to getting some neccessary documents for the immigration progress

Dreams

*singing (practice more music for next time I play out)
* Change my course with homestudy group to something else

thats about it today.Well done on yours Beth,you are so productive!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi girls!
Well, I am going out of town Wed. morning so my list is only about packing right now!
Just wanted to let you know my garage sale was a HUGE success! I made $650!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Beth - the personal growth thing.....well, I guess it's just a jumbled mess in my mind right now. I grew up in church and my husband and I don't currently go and I want too but I don't want to go alone. I also feel "behind" - which is silly. I also want Owen to grow up in church. I feel like I'm failing him by not taking him and I'm letting my fear of sitting alone get in the way.

So, on my list of things I want to accomplish I put "go to church Sunday" on the list every week - and then I chicken out and don't go. Isn't that dumb! lol!

Next week I'll start posting my list of things to do!!!!! : )

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Wow, your yard sale was a huge success, Lou Lou - great job! Smile/happy

Beth, you are so good about working off the list! Fantastic job.

Angel -- good job, hun. And what a great idea!

I really love the idea and will post my to do list tonight. It will be long.... Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21094
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:09 pm

OK,I forgot to add that i was going to go 'toy culling' with Teo in his rrom when he got home from school.I bought him an organiser which is colourful boxes on a rack kind of thing to put his toys in,he had WAy too many toys most from over 2 years ago ,that are broken,pieces missing or that he's too big for,so I made him make 4 piles,one for trash,one for giving away,one for his sister and one for keeping and tidying away on the new shelf/boxes.Well we did all this,then I moved his room around,vaccumed it through,I took away 3 bags of 'trash toys' only filled the bx part way for give away items and his sister didn't ger much either LOL,I was also throwinf away quite a bit of stuff while he was looking elsehwere but it's stuff I know he won't miss.THe toys are drastically minimized now.All put away and neat,his bed has moved to a cosier nook of the room,his desk is more in the natrual light and his TV has its own corner,the bed nook is all about quiet with his books there.I am proud of myself,he has a HUGE room and it took me 2 hours with little help and a lot of furniture lugging!Phew,consequently I didn't do anymore work on my list but I feel a huge weift lifted.,I was feeling guilty as his room was the only one not to be 'set up' nicely or semi nicely with things in place.Now it's probably the most furnished and neat in the house Smile/happy ***pats self on the back*** As for the other stuff I kept the kitchen clean,laundry always takes last place as long as it's clean,it stays on the guest room floor and we just pick at what we want,awful I know but better than no clean laundry.And the other stuff,well.tommorow is another day!

Good luck with your lists ladies !
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:17 am

Ok, here is my list. It is very long, but it is a list of things to do for the next 2 weeks (until my dissertation's final version is due). Oh, boy, upon completion, this list is HUGE. No more sleep for me, lol. Unfortunately this is an extraordinary task (and way too much to do), so my goals and dreams are kinda put on hold, lol.

Tasks: (for the next 2 weeks)
Dissertation
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Bibliography
- Table of contents
- Acknowledgments
- Dedication
- Copyright page
- Title Page
- Abstract
- List of tables
- List of figures
- Autobiographical statement
- Appendices
- Proofread all
- Automatic numbering
- Submit for format check
- Send to department
- Presentation for Defense

Work
- correct ilrn
- correct blogs
- correct recording
- midterm grades
- contact advisees (x11)
- check transcripts (x11)
- ok classes (x11)
- update grades
- make Angers budget
- write exam

Goals
- have time for Kian
- organize clothes into new dressers
- organize Kian's clothes
- organize my office

Dreams
- read a (non school related) book
- scrapbooking
- spend more time with DH and Kian
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21094
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Ok ladies, we slacked off (at least at list making!) so time to get back at it!

Weekend projects
Grocery shopping including meat market and farm market
B-day gift for niece
Wash, dry, fold, put away all laundry
Vaccuum
Dust
Clean off dresser. Straighten up bedroom

Clean out microwave thoroughly
Clean bathroom
Pay bills
Back-up computer
Burn photo CDs for the kids I took pics of at the MX race.

Health/T.T.C. related:
Read books about fertility and diet -- IN PROGRESS
Request statement showing lab charges and payment, submit for reimbursement
Get allergy shot week of November 2nd

Fun projects
Post the story of the dorsal fin and pics!
List jewelry projects on artfire.com -- waiting for graphic banner to start!
Other jewelry projects/gifts

Household stuff

Financial -- NEW CAR!
I have now paid off a personal debt to my husband and am debt-free. I have started saving for my new car!

Last edited by BethG on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next