Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  sparkles Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Chris- i have never heard that before so im not sure, but i wore a bikini all summer this summer, im not one to tan really easily though and i never sun bake , but i never stay in the sun too long as i over heat easy my SIL sunbaked all the time when pregnant and is soo brown and never got any stretch marks?? so i dunno

good luck with your appointment

TMI warning- ok thismorning i woke up and i wear panty liners now and i had two tiny drop of dark blood on my liner??? when i wiped etc i didnt have any blood at all, do you think i should be worried, i havent noticed ny extra discharge or anything and havent had as many pains yesterday , he actually feels like he has moved back up a little so i am not feeling as much pressure down there?? I just worry about my placenta being low thats all

i am also feeling a little crampy now , maybe its just my cervix stretching and man my boobs are SOOO tender and will leak colostrum very easy if touched, ouch
i would feel so much better if hubby was here. Its probably nothing
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19623
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 14 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Sparkles, wow it seems like things are getting quite close!!! Maybe you lost a bit of your mucous plug???? You never know honey! Just keep that baby baking until your husband gets back!

Chrisb- I have been getting a lot of heart palpitations, and I get over heated easily. At my next appointment, I'm going to ask him to check my iron levels for sure. Anemia stinks. I also HATE I mean HATE meat right now. If it's not a fish sandwich from a local restaurant (I like Carl's Junior ones) then I don't want to eat it.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20922
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Sparkles,I am not trying to freak you out,but I would just call your midwife,what with the placenta and everything,I would just see what she says'mght be completely normal!I would just presonally check it out!Whats the situation if you do into labour? Can hubby fly back as soon as he hears or does he have to stay for the whole trip? Gosh I hope he comes back!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21364
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:20 pm

thanks girls, he can come back, but its a couple of hours flight from shang hi to hong kong then 8-9 hours from hong kong to home, plus waiting to get a flight etc lol
but im sure im fiine, havent had anymore spotting have a little mucas but nothing major i starting losing my mucas plug at 37 weeks with Kyrah and still went 5 days over. I do feel sooo exhusted though so will ring mid wife if any other spottin etc i do have an app on fri anyway . Im sure its all normal and hubby WILL be back for this birth!!!!! Pray
i do have mum here but really just want hubby at birth, i love my mum sooo much but i hate people fussing over me when in pain and she will fuss, she stresses about everything lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:06 am

Sparkles, I think Holi is right! If your placenta is still low then it won't hurt in giving your midwife a call for reassurance. I hope everything is fine and you are just losing your plug. Let us know what you do!

ChrisB, Iron tablets do suck, so I hear you there. I lost not far off 1.5 Litres of blood with my c-section so needed it afterwards and it makes you very nauseous and constipated. The main reason for anaemia in pregnancy though is becasue your haemaglobin is more dilute within your blood plasma as your blood plasma levels increase. This is why they accept a slightly lower level of haemaglobin in a pregnant woman before they treat her for anaemia becasue generally most womens levels will drop somewhat. It's generally not due to iron deficiency but taking iron will help increase your haemaglobin levels so it's still worth taking. I don't know about the tan though?? But I would love to be lying on a tropical beach somewhere right now, that would be bliss Smile/happy
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19743
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 am

Hi everybody!!!

So sorry I have been MIA again; I am just so busy at work. I read up on you every day, but I hardly get around to posting.

Sparkles -- Hopefully you don't have anymore spotting and your placenta is not in the way. Wow, you are getting so close now.

Galaxy
-- You are getting so close now, too. How exciting!!!!

Chris -- I also have to take stronger iron supplements now, my doc just called.

As for me, I had my 24 week appointment yesterday. I really love my midwives office - it's great. I had to do my glucose test yesterday, but they gave me the bottle to take home at my last appointment, drink it there, and then come to the lab right before my appointment to get the blood drawn. That was so nice so I didn't have to sit around their office for an hour and wait. Appointment was uneventful. BP was great. According to my midwife I have gained 5 pounds so far the entire pregnancy (I am still 7 pounds below my pre-preg weight), but nobody seemed concerned. The little boy is growing nicely. His heart beat was 158 bpm. The appointment itself took like 15 minutes and hardly any wait. I LOVE this place. Anyway, they called today that I passed the glucose test - YAY, but that my hemoglobin is low even though I have been taking over-the-counter iron supplements daily. So they called in a prescription for stronger iron supplements. I really haven't had any symptoms and haven't had any problems taking the iron so far, so hopefully the new stuff will be okay, too.

How is everybody else doing?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21121

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:53 pm

awesome news Nicki !!

well just popping in so no one worries,
got my blood test today and appointment tom, which im looking forward to
no more spotting at all for me, but still getting cramps ( feel like menstral cramps) and braxton hicks and feel totaly exhusted, even sitting up lol
dont have intense pressure between my legs though like i did sat - i really cant wait to have him hehehe
hope everyone else is well
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:09 am

Glad you are both OK Sparkles and Skyllar! I had my OB appointment yesterday and he is keen for me to wait to go overdue rather than be induced as it is safer but in the mean time I have to go and have a ctg once a week to make sure that baby is not compromised by the diabetes. We aren't too concerned about that as it has been well controlled and if my glucose levels suddenly become unstable then I can call them and go in ASAP. At this stage if they shot up then there would be no point in putting me on insulin so I would then be induced. Still having the sweeps as of next week but he did not check my cervix. Actually, he seemed in a bit of a bad mood yesterday as I think he was in a hurry to go somewhere so I didn't ask. Plus, I'm really uncomforable with my haemorrhoids which hve suddenly popped out and become really swollen (sorry TMI TMI TMI)!!!! Apart from that, I'm really tired, still haven't got my bag finished and have been having period cramping on and off for a few days. I don't want to get my hopes up that it's anything but I plan to get my bag finished by the end of today and then we are going to do everything we can to move things along. I even ate a whole pineapple last night!!! Look forward to hearing how everyone is doing! Gone a bit quiet on here! xxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:23 pm

lol i still have to finish packing my bag too, bubs bag is done nd Kyrahs bag just not mine xo
i hope the sweeps work for you Galaxy
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Sparkles – I have been leaking too which surprised me because I don’t remember it happening this early either. That is great that bubs has dropped for you except for the discomfort part. Maybe the blood is just pre bloody show. With as much pressure as you have felt it wouldn’t be unusual, especially since it was darker. Oh and I completely understand about having your Mom there. Mine will be here and she gets so worried that is can be a little suffocating. And just keep telling that little one to hang in there.

Emma – It sounds like things are moving along for you too. I would take the pain as a sign of dilation.

Chris – Are they going to put you on iron supplements? I know I had to take extra iron after I delivered Isaac. At least you were smart enough to catch it but it stinks that it is one more thing to worry about.

LB – What about spinach. Spinach has lots of iron. I am not a super big fan of red meat so I always try and fit in spinach when I can.

Nicki – That is great news and it is so nice that they let you do your glucose like that. I wish labs here would let you do that. Luckily the lab I went to had Sat. hours so I could leave Isaac home with DH but otherwise what do you do with a toddler for an hour in a waiting room?

Sorry I too have been MIA. My sister, BIL, 6 month old niece, Mom, sort of adopted brother and his girlfriend were all here from Thursday till Sunday to help finish the kitchen countertop so the house is a complete disaster and I have been working all week to get it back into some order. Not to mention that my brother and his girlfriend had issues while here and left late Sat. night. It was a mess. But the nursery got repainted (after three coats—a very long story), the main countertop is in (the bar piece still needs in), and my new storage shed is in the backyard and loaded with all the stuff we had stored in the nursery closet as well as some extra furniture we could get out of the way. So I was left with the reorganization and clean up from guests. I actually need to go finish the nursery but am waiting for my little guy to finally collapse for his nap. I had an appt. on Wed. and they have set me up with an induction date of the 29th and 30th. I am not thrilled but I understand her concerns. The plan is that I would spend all day at home and then after supper would go into the hospital. If I am not dilated they would give me cervadil and then in the morning induce with pitocin. So I would actually have the baby on the 30th. So I am doing everything I can to get this baby moving but I haven’t felt anything unusual—no pressure, no major discomfort, even the Braxton hicks seem to have disappeared. Isaac was the same way and I did the castor oil thing and then boom in the middle of the night and super fast everything started. So I figure I will be patient and ride it out and then maybe on Friday before my induction start to see if I cannot help the little one along. She gave me a paper but I honestly haven’t had the time to read it yet. I have nothing packed and the nursery is a mess. So I am hoping that if I get in that room today and get some order in there then it will be a sign that I am ready and baby will start to do its thing.

Sorry this is so long I guess that is what happens when you don’t get on to post.

Keep in touch I cannot believe there are so many people so close.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18040
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 am

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you girls and wish you well!! Sparkles and Galaxy, I know you girls are close so know that I am thinking of you both! And hello to the rest of you lovely ladies. I hope everything is going swimmingly for you all. I am still hoping I can join you in here soon. Take care! xoxoxo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19827
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Thanks Lindzee for thinking of us, especially as it's not been an easy time for you recently. Got my fingers and toes crossed for you and Beth in a big way!!!

Well as some of you know from fb, I have just come out of hospital today after several days feeling rough and vomiting excessively yesterday. Spent a night in with IV fluids, anti sickness jabs, and monitoring of my diabetes as I had a condition called ketoacidosis. They are still not sure if this was because of the vomiting or the diabetes but I am stable and baby was monitored on a ctg overnight and he is fine. I had some strong BH contractions show on the ctg but they didn't do an internal or anything. Just got sent home on anti biotics as I also have a urinary tract infection and told to rest and eat and drink little and often. Gonna leave it here as I am tired already but sending hugs to everyone! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Ladies- I am so sorry I haven't been posting. It's been a rough week for me. LM hasn't been feeling well, and I have another cold. On thursday I tried to go off my anti nausea medication, and I threw up 3 times in one evening, it was horrible. This morning I started spotting again, and I wondering if it's related to me throwing up so violently. I am going to worry until my next ultrasound on April 8th, but I am not cramping, the spotting is just like it was before, so trying not to freak myself out too much.

Galaxy- I am so sorry for all you have been through. It's so hard to have rough pregnancies that are anything but text book, I can totally relate. I hope that the sweeps start working, and that you have your little one very soon. xxxxx

Sparkles- how are you? Is your DH going to be back from China soon? I hope that bubs is staying put until his Daddy gets back.

Skyllar- How are you? Glad to hear your appointment went well. That is so cool that they let you do your glucose test at home, I hated waiting for my test in the office, it was so boring. It sounds like your baby boy is healthy and strong.

mommabear- Sounds like you have had a busy time of things lately. Glad to hear you are okay, sending some labor vibes your way, I'll bet you are so ready to have your baby!!!

Chrisb- How are you doing? I saw Emy's birthday girl pictures, what a sweetheart, she is just too darned cute!!

Lindzee- Thank you for stopping in. You are such a sweetheart, and I follow that TTC thread often even though I don't always post as much as I should.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:51 pm

HI ladies

wow not good to hear so many of you all are sick!!!
Galaxy- what a scare babe, glad everything is ok, but take it easy wont be long ( i know feelslike forever)

Thanks for popping in Lindzee hun , hope your well and seeyou in this thread soon xoxo( even tho your always welcome now)

Tiff- aww just saw your belly pic, so cute, def got a little bump now
I am sure the spotting is just the bleed settling, happened with me babe xo

Momma bear-
i hope you get everything finished and your little one comes before induction, either wa you ony have like a week.......that is SOOOO exciting xoxo sedning you labour vibes lol they say often your second baby doesnt engage until labour

Chris- how are you feeling?

Nicki- glad everything is going well, ox

well AFM- I am doing a little better, Hubby is back YAY!!!!! had a midwife app on frin and my final full blood count came back good, my iron has dropped from 122 to 116 nothing mahor, but she says all my symptoms ( breathlessness, dizzy etc ) seem to point to anemia but im not int he anemic range, she wonders if my body just thinkg i am due to the drop?? i dunno
Baby is only 1/5 engaged but she said his head is in there and NOT moving so he is definatly on his decent. Blood pressure normal etc had my strep B test done, findout at next app in a week and a half.
I am still getting braxton hicks on and off but not as severe and menstrual cramping isnt as bad. Still very dixxy and breathless i guess he is just pushing on all major organs, def way more uncomfortable this time and sooo READY to have him, not sleeping very well either, hard to get comfortable. But baby seems to be doing very well. and is measuring perfectly on time, which Kyrah always measured behind size wise. count down is on, i am really trying to visulise goinginto labour early lol
I spoke to them about sweeps and they wont do anyting until the 40 weeks mark as i thought, not that i wanted one yet but was wondering.
well thas about it for me so far.
I cant beleive within a month 3 of us will have had our bubs ( i hope lol )
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Well, the day started out just fine today. I had my sweep and cervix was soft, not posterior, although still a little difficult to reach, 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. This makes my Bishop's score 5 which is 1 point away from being favourable for induction and my midwife was confident that come Sunday, a second sweep may just do the trick. However, yesterday when I went in for my ctg (which was all fine), the diabetes specialist midwife popped to see me and said in view of what happened over the weekend, she would book me in for a scan for reassurance and to see the consultant this afternoon instead of having to wait until next week. So I go for my scan today and low and behold, baby has turned breech!!!! I have been scanned fornightly so it has definitely happened recently and to top it all off baby's estimated weight is now 9lb 2oz (although I know this is not always accurate). I feel so stresed right now as and external cephalic version is not an option with a previous section plus the polyhydramnios and a breech delivery with a large baby is also very risky. For the time being I am booked for an elective c-section on the 9th April but I am seeing him in between for scans and if we can catch baby head down and can break my waters, that's what we are going to do. He said it's a small chance but we're trying all the same. I am devastated but they have been so supportive to me today I just cannot be more grateful. They really know how much I want this VBAC and are trying all they can but trying to keep us safe at the same time. I have had an awful lot of emotional support and for that I am grateful. Anyway, just thought you girls, who have been fantastically supportive would want to know my update. I hope you are all well......any news from anyone????
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

oh hun , i am very sorry but i am so glad to hear they are all still supportive of your wishes. I will be thinking of you and hoping that bubs turns around and your cervix sounds good, so fingers crossed for you and remember if you have a ceaser- you have not failed hun, you have still carried this baby and will have a gorgeous boy to care for.
xoxo

AFM- nothing much, more pains and presure and lots of braxton hicks when i stand or walk as i am doing every afternoon. They wont check my cervix till im due, but feeling good, sleeping better yay!! baby had dropped a little more, i have another hospital app next wed and i finally packed my bag. Mum has Kyrah today so i am finishing off the sorting out i need to do in my bedroom and kitchen to feel super organised then... BRING IT ON BABY hehehe i will be hitting up hubby and trying everything hah
good luck everyone xo

p.s- oh and i have booke din refleology for next thurs and might also get a pregnancy massage to help things move along next week
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Galaxy I am so sorry about the baby turning breech. Just know that if baby's turn breech, my doctor said it is for a reason, either the cord is tangled funny, or whatever. I'm sorry that it looks like you may have another c-section, but I pray that he will move head down and you can catch him that way. Do some rocking back and forth on all fours, maybe go to a pool and just swim laps on your tummy to encourage him to turn over again. Fingers crossed that you will get your v-bac!!

Sparkles, awesome that you get this day to yourself to do all your last minute nesting. Your DH should be home soon, right?
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 pm

tiff- DH is home , he got home on the weekend, thank goodness so all is well xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi girls

Sparkles - It is great that hubby made it home safely and that you got a nice day to yourself. It sounds like you are progressing very nicely. I must admit I am jealous.

Galaxy - I am so sorry to hear baby turned on you. It sounds like you have a great support system that is willing to work with the situation though and that is great. Here is to the little one turning back around for you.

I had my final appointment today and according to my doctor my cervix is a little softer. I am not surprised I really haven't felt much. But after she checked me I did feel a lot more. So the induction day stays with Monday night at 8 for me with cervidil unless I am dialated then they will just slowly start pitocin in the morning. Not my ideal situation but I guess I understand their fear. I think I might be more hesitant and even say no way if I wasn't willing to try my own methods of castor oil. So I figure I will start trying Thursday and see I can get the little one to come out on its own before she induces. It worked with Isaac so I am really hoping it works with this one too.

But I do finally have everthing ready. I still need to pack and am planning on doing that today and tomorow. I have the baby's bag packed I just need to pack my own stuff and some snack for hubby just in case. So I guess that is all on this end.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 am

Oh wow,

It is quiet in here. It isn't often I get to post back to back. So it is 3:52 AM EST and what was starting to be early labor has stopped. I took about 2 Tbsp. castor oil at noon yesterday. Blech, I forgot how yucky that stuff is and at around 4:30 I started getting some nice early contractions and they quickly started getting strong enough to call hubby and tell him to skip his work out and come home. We decided to go over to some friends house since my mom wasn't here for Isaac coverage just in case labor got strong enough and we needed to leave him. At around 8 PM the contractions started to come much harder and I wanted to go home because I knew I would be more comfortable plus I hated to not let Isaac sleep in his own bed. So by the time we packed up and go home it was 9 PM. I was so tired and so was hubby that we just crawled into bed and my contractions slowed up again and must have stopped at some point because I feel asleep. Woke up at 11 PM to go to the bathroom and then woke up at 3 AM wide awake and completely unable to go back to sleep. So I am doing some last minute things and figure my mom is coming in the morning so I can just relax and maybe do a lot of walking etc to see. I still feel a little crampy but nothing like what it was. I probably should have walked instead of crawling into bed if I wanted to keep labor going but I wasn't up for an all nighter.

How is everyone else feeling?
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 am

well momma bear - i too am in the same boat, i woke up lastnight about 3 am and coudltn get back to sleep till5 am , then when Kyrah had her day time nap i too had a sleep and woke up feelin glike my tummy was so incredibly tight ans sore like i had a stitch all over, then it proceeded to be like menstrual cramping and as the evening came, i was having like contractions, def not just braxton hicks ( i was in slow labour with Kyrah like this) Hubby and i went out still to his Rubgy function, but was in pin the whole night having those contractions but nothing regular to count and menstrual cramping and the sore stomach thing. Anyway its now 11.30 am and we are home, i sent mum and dad homme ( they were here watching Kyrah) just had a bath and still having the pains, but they are not getting any worse - So i am going to try to go to bed now with a heat pack.

night all xo

good luck Momma bear- i hoe it progresses for you now xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 am

Oooooo! Mommabear and Sparkles!!! So exciting. Not the pain part of course, but the labor signs, yay!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 am

Just got back from florida yesterday and wow it looks like we are really close with a few of you.

Galaxy- I can't believe the baby turned at the end like that, that stinks. At least that means that there was room to turn so maybe the weight was off some, positive thoughts, right.

Mommabear and Sparkles- it is kind of funny how you both are progessing the same way. I never made it to that point in pregnancy so I don't know how often it can start and stop like that. But its keeping all us on edge so I'm ure it drives you both crazy, especially since now you have other little ones you have to have people come watch.

We don't have much news here. I think Elle is going through a growth spurt because I was having some pretty bad pains again, or I walked too much at the beach. But I have also been tired and extra hungry so I'm thinking growth spurt.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17877
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Chrisb- How was Florida, did you have fun? I so hear you on the growth spurts, I had a terrible one a few days ago, I was so crampy and achey, and then a few days later my husband was like,"Wow your belly looks bigger today."
So I must have grown then.

You guys I am so worried about putting on too much weight. I packed on 12 lbs my first trimester, and I want to cry. But I was on bed rest, and also if I didn't eat something almost constantly it made the nausea so much worse. Hopefully I won't gain as much weight with this baby as I did with LM. I gained 60 lbs when I was pregnant with her, I was on bed rest my entire first trimester and then again from 30-36 weeks. Ugh. Hopefully I will be able to do more and be more active with this little one. I have been craving salads so that's a good thing right? I honestly am not eating ice cream and all that fattening stuff. Every time I do I throw up! I've been eating a lot of organic apples too, they just taste so good to me. It's funny, but I don't crave any of the same stuff I did with LM. I want salty or fresh foods, not so much sweet like I did with LM. The only similarity is that I HATE MEAT. Any meat makes me sick, unless it's packaged deli meat such as ham or turkey. And even then, I have been tearing it up into pieces and putting it is salads with vinegar based dressing.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:59 am

Chris- hope you had a great time

Tiff- your weight will prob level out everyone puts on the most of theor weight in different trimesters xox

Momma bear- havent heard from you, i hope your in labour xo if not good luk for monday

AFM- pains are not as bad or frequent today, still getting them now and then but nothing like yesterday. So will see what happens from here.
ox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next