Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  sparkles Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi all
how is everyone doing??

I am getting fed up and its not even my due date yet lol
not sleeping well having head ahces ( no swelling etc tho)

having pains and so much pressure but nothing happening. Yesterday i tried everything, pineapple, sex..twice, nipple stimulatiuon and a HUGE walk, i had braxton hicks all night which turned into...nothing ahhh
lol

i know he will come when he comes but im impatient lol

Ok rant over on the other hand i am enjoying my last few days with just Kyrah but its getting hard as im not sleeping well andhave headaches and am so uncomfotable to run around after her. She comes in and checks the bassinet for hi every monring all ready, its very cute. and two people i nkow just had their bubs yesterday both early grrr hehehee

anyway havent heard from momma bear- hope things are going well withyour gorgeous new addition co
Galaxy- i wonder if you have had your bubs yet, cant wait to hear hope it went as you hoped xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19614
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 16 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Georgi Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 am

Well Sparkles I'm routing for you to have your baby boy tomorrow as it's a great day to have a baby Wink x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21408
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 am

Awww Sparkles, I hope he comes soon hun. I can't imagine what it must be like right at the end.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18387

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Sparkles, waiting sucks, especially when you really really want it. I hope he doesn't make you wait too long but al least you know it will only be so within two weeks. They wouldn't let you go over that would they?

I havent been on too much. I have been in a bit of a funk recently. I think I am over doing it and making myself too tired and between that and already being in all sorts of pain, I am turning grumpy. Its weird I am tired and so uncomfortable already and that gives me a bit of anxiety because I have 3 and a half months left. How much can my body take this time. I went back to get tested at the blood doc again and my anemia dropped lower, which I think that news made me feel worse. I know I should take it easier but its been so nice here I am either having 6 kids over here a day to play with all the moms or I am doing playgroup things then going out with my friends and kids after. I literally some days leave my house at 9 and am not home til I pick up my husband at 6. I need to stop scheduling so much but Emy is so bad when she is at home with just me and I don't have the patience to deal so its easier to take her out or have people over.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17868
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Chris - I'm sorry to hear you have been in a funk! That is so hard especially when you have to be happy and perky for a toddler!!!! I hope you feel better soon.

I totally understand about being too busy. We are the same way. We are usually gone the better part of the day and I have a great group of moms I hang out with but something is planned almost every day!!! It's hard to keep up the pace - and it gets expensive too!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20304
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 am

I had my scan today and saw the lovely strong heartbeat!!!! What an amazing feeling, it's worth all the nausea to see that! lol! They asked me if I wanted to take part in a study on embryo development which means I would get another scan in a few weeks, I jumped at the chance!!!! So my next scan is 6th May, I bet it will look so different from today! Then when i got back the midwife called to say she has had a cancellation for this afternoon so I am seeing her at 3.30pm. So happy Smile/happy
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:38 am

congrats sweety! I am so happy for you! Smile/happy it's wonderful to see that little heartbeat isn't it! Smile/happy I am so glad you get to ave another one very soon! xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21355

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Sparkles -- I really hope your little boy doesn't make you wait any longer! Hang in there, hun!!!

Chris -- I am sorry to hear about how you feel! You sound like you are extremely busy!!!

White Lily -- YAY!!!! How exciting to have heard the heart beat today!!! Seeing the heart beat is such a wonderful feeling!!! Congrats!!!! Smile/happy

As for me, not too much new. I am in my third trimester now shock I can't believe it how fast the time goes by this time. I am feeling great - really nothing to complain about. I did get varicose veins on my legs though this time which is annoying. After my last appointment, they called to tell me that I was anemic and that I needed to take iron supplements. I am taking 150mg every day and I do NOT have constipation (Rather diarrhea, sorry TMI ). Oh well. I am still going to my maternity Aqua shape up class twice a week which I absolutely love. And, I have been running several times a week. So overall really feeling good. I am still not quite a pre-pregnancy weight, but almost.

I have a midwives appointment tomorrow morning.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21112
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm

I just got back from my 28 week appointment. Everything is looking great - the appointment with check-in, waiting time, and check-out only took 30 minutes. BP and urine were great, I gained 3 pounds from my last appointment (puts me at an 8 pound weight gain so far - and 9 pounds less than I was with Kian at the exact same time). But my midwife did not seem to be concerned about the slow weight gain. Baby was doing fine, heart beat in the high 140s, moving a lot. My bump measured at exactly 28 weeks - so everything seems to be fine. I am starting with my 2 week appointments now (not really looking forward to that, lol). And she gave me a prescription for a different iron supplement that might be easier on the tummy. I will try that today, lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 am

YAY! Mel Smile/happy that's FANTASTIC! and 7 weeks already shock that last week flew by!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 pm

I have a question, and it's kind of embarrassing, as I'm pretty private about this stuff, but here it goes.

I keep having erotic dreams. Tons more than I ever had when I was pregnant with my daughter. Anyhoo.... for a few nights in a row now I actually "O" during my sleep and wake up. The "O's" are actually really painful Cry

Did anyone else find that orgasms during pregnancy were actually uncomfortable, and left you with a crampy achey feeling afterwards. It is not pleasant Cry
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20913

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Lily*Blossom wrote:I have a question, and it's kind of embarrassing, as I'm pretty private about this stuff, but here it goes.

I keep having erotic dreams. Tons more than I ever had when I was pregnant with my daughter. Anyhoo.... for a few nights in a row now I actually "O" during my sleep and wake up. The "O's" are actually really painful Cry

Did anyone else find that orgasms during pregnancy were actually uncomfortable, and left you with a crampy achey feeling afterwards. It is not pleasant Cry

I remember 'o'ing during my sleep but don't remember pain, maybe it's from everything being much more sensitive...

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20122
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:55 pm

I was reading through a pregnancy book the other day and it said that orgasms in pregnancy can cause cramps, sometimes quite bad, and also make the baby more active. According to the book it's perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 pm

yes they casue the uterus to contract and pull on the muscles on the wall of the cervix/vagina/uterus.It's normal...I am going to bare my soul (or other stuff) a little here now.When I got pregnant with my son.I had my first orgasm ....EVER. Yes I had never had one before not with another person,not manually NEVER>I thought I had but I really hadn't.Anyway,it was lovely,although I was probably having sex with the largest man on eart (weight wise) it was bizarre and I do not have a fetish for 'larger' guys I promise,not that i'd care if I did.LOL,but I did have my first one,during a dream when I was pregnant.I remember it being lovely and waking up still while it was going on,very strange.LOL You are not alone,the cramping is normal from what I read,as are the dreams,nothing to be ashamed of,nothing to worry about!Good ol hormones! LOL xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Sky - I am so jealous of your slow weight gain!!!! lol lol AND I'm not even pregnant!!!!! That is so exciting that you are already starting two week apts!!!! I always enjoyed going to the ob because I got to leave work early!!!!

Lily - I experience painful orgasms too and my sex drive was through the roof during my entire pregnancy. (I just wanted you to know that I think that is totally normal.)

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20304

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:44 am

Tiff - During both pregnancies I had really vivid erotic dreams which sometimes resulted in the BIG O Smile/happy infact I got more of a kick out of my dreams than actually making love to my husband bcos having sex was too uncomfortable, I would get a stitch type cramp in my tummy, terrible braxton hicks and afterwards I had AF type cramping and occasionally some spotting (this was all more relevant in my 2nd pregnancy) thankfully things are all back to normal but I was totally off sex for a while! Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 am

Tiff with this pregnancy I have had a huge upswing in sex dreams and want for sex. In fact(since we are in the way tmi category already) for the last month have been orgasming everytime we have sex/oral sex. It is pretty hard to get me toorgasm usually but now its crazy easy. Its great yet gets very uncomfortable at the same time cause my uterus instantly starts tightening which tends the cuts the orgasm shorter cause of the crampy feeling and my mind goes to that instead. Unfortunately we thought we would take advantage of this and have lots of sex, well it backfired, I ended up in the doctors and had to get my cervix checked because my braxton hicks started being sporadically 5 to 10 minutes apart and would do that for hours. Everything was good but I have a feeling it may have been caused by the more frequent orgasms.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 am

oh and when I read this it was kinda funny cause I just woke up from sleeping in and had a lovely dream which DH was not in. oops
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 am

OMG thank you guys so much. I was so embarrassed to ask, but I was more embarrassed to ask my doctor about it! LOL. I'm glad what I am experiencing is normal. It's so weird that I am having lots of dreams, maybe it is all the extra testosterone from being pregnant with a boy? I dunno. But I was worried about the pain of it all, I'm glad that it's normal to feel uncomfortable and that nothing is wrong with me. Technically I am supposed to be on pelvic rest since the bleed and everything, but I can't control all these dreams. It's been hard not to be able to BD with my hubby, but we are just doing our best and doing other stuff. It's worth the sacrifice if it keeps our baby boy in to full term.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Just a quick update from me: I have 2 week appointments now (can't believe it! shock ). Appointment was quick: BP and urine both were great. I was up two pounds from last appointment, putting me at an overall weight gain of 11 pounds (and I just hit my pre-preg weight, yay!). Baby's heart rate was 142. Next appointment in 2 weeks. Smile/happy

On Saturday we have an orientation at the birthing center. I am very excited to see it. And, my Mom is coming to visit from Germany Friday for my commencement next week and it will be nice for her to see the birthing center, too.

I am still feeling absolutely great, no complaints whatsoever!!! Smile/happy I am almost sad how fast this pregnancy is flying by and I don't really have time to enjoy it and it is most likely our last pregnancy.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Thu May 06, 2010 11:27 am

I had another scan today! My baby was huge compared to last time! lol! It was incredible to be able to see it's head, arms, legs, heartbeat and the cord, to say a couple of weeks ago all we could see was a little blob! lol! It was moving around and rubbing it's eyes, so cute!!!! They said I am measuring a couple of days ahead now, whereas last time I was measuring 3 days behind so that's good. My due date stayed the same though, I assume because they know the exact date that conception happened. They asked me if I would like to go back in 2 weeks time as part of the study so I of course said yes! Who would say no to seeing their baby more times? lol!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu May 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Skyllar- How exciting that your mom is coming to visit you. You must be super happy. I can't believe how far along you are now, does it seem like it all went really fast??

White Lily- So happy you got to see your little on on a scan again. It is amazing how much they grow and change in a month, even over a few weeks. How sweet that he/she was rubbing his/her eyes! That is so fun. Yay to having another scan in a few weeks time, take all the scans you can get I say! Smile/happy

I had my 5 month check up today. He just listened with the doppler. All is well with baby boy's heart beat. I am measuring slightly bigger than average, so my doctor thinks I either have a lot of amniotic fluid, or the baby is just big (joy). I only put on two pounds this past month, I am so happy. I have been eating super healthy, and exercising and it's paying off. He told me that in July, I will have my glucose test, and also another routine ultrasound. I will also get a rhogam shot as well, which is for my B negative blood type.

From what I can feel, baby boy is still breech. I know the breech feeling all too well, as LM was breech for the longest time.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Mel -- yay, for having had another scan! How exciting!!! Smile/happy

Tiff -- Glad that baby boy is doing well!!! Smile/happy Yes, this pregnancy is flying by - I can't believe baby is do in 53 days....Aahhh, lol.

I had my 32 week appointment Monday and it went great. I met another midwife from the practice and so far everybody is just wonderful. My BP and urine were great. I only put on less than 1 pound in the last 2 weeks; I am measuring 31 weeks and baby's heart rate was in the low 140s. This pregnancy is so different from the one with Kian in that I am so much lighter and putting on so little weight, but my midwives don't seem to be concerned. Also, baby is head down - so exciting!!!

We also had the tour of the birthing center that we will most likely be giving birth in and it was AMAZING. It is a small section of the hospital with rooms that have real (queen size beds), real wooden baby cribs, changing table, birthing ball, a huge bath room with birthing pool, stereo, TV etc. Also, they have a fridge for food and they provide snacks for mom and dad. They will not give an IV, they cannot give pitocin or epidurals or anything else (as they are a birthing center - so if you want medication, you will be transferred to the main maternity ward of the hospital), they will not hook you up to a monitor (they do intermittent monitoring) and you are encouraged to move around. We are VERY EXCITED that we found that birthing center and we are considering a water birth for this little one - if everything is fine of course. At the same time, the hospital is one of the best in the nation and has a great neonatal unit, so hopefully we are in good hands.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Thats SO wonderful hun!Sounds AMAZING!I know you will do great and I can't wait to hear all about it...not too long now! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu May 13, 2010 8:35 am

Oh I agree Nicki the birthing centre sound's wonderful. If things had been different I would have most definately opted to give birth in our local birthing centre and I would have had a water birth.......this appeals to me so much!! You sound really happy and this will have a profound effect on your birthing experience Smile/happy x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next