Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
My "Mother" EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
My "Mother" EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
My "Mother" EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
My "Mother" EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
My "Mother" EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
My "Mother" EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
My "Mother" EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
My "Mother" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
My "Mother" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

My "Mother" Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

My "Mother"

+3
skyllar
sparkles
24Penguins
7 posters

Go down

My "Mother" Empty My "Mother"

Post  24Penguins Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:45 pm

OK i wasnt sure where to put this, but i figured that this was the most appropriate place for it.

so i do every thing for my mom. she will call when im working and tell me she needs me to come over to send an email for her cause shes to stupid to figure it out on her own and expects me to come over after i get off work, make dinner, feed and bathe kaydee, get her to bed, drive the 15 minutes to her house, send the email, keep her company, drive the 15 minutes home just in time to get to bed, all the fucking time, this isnt like once in a blue moon. she expects me to come over and help her clean and set up before christmas cause her parents are coming. she expects me to come over and clip her cats nails cause shes to scared to do it herself and to cheap to pay the vet to do it. she acts like i owe her the fucking world. neither of my sisters have ever been there for my mom, they have always lived with my dad, or on their own in california. the only time they do anything for ber is when they want something out of it, and then they just drop her after usually. well, today she finds out we got sparky (6 1/2 month old puppy, we never did tell her we got him) and she was pissed. i could live with that, but then she left me a voice mail that said "the dog needs to be gone by friday, no negotiations, i dont want your opinion on the matter, i dont care how you feel about it. you have SHOWN NO RESPECT FOR ME AT ALL" i havent shown her any fucking respect?!?!?! what about how i do every god damned thing for her without a fucking complaint, and bend over fucking backwards just to make her happy because shes so fucking stupid and prematurely senile to do it herself and i do one wrong thing in her eyes and im the fucking devil that does nothing but disrespect and disappoint her?! WTF? stupid bitch, shes pissed me off about so many things and ive just bent over and took it, but not this time, i think shes crossed a line. whatever im not calling her back and i will mail the rent check to her when its time instead of hand delivering it like she likes me to. and she fucking knows we are moving in two months, why in the world do we have to get rid of sparky, when shes not even gonna have to deal with him for more than 2 months... she still doesnt even know hes been in the house for 5 months and shes just to stupid to know it, maybe if she actually came to the house once in a while instead ofjust calling and complaining how she never gets to spend any time with kaydance she would know! argh.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18817
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

My "Mother" Empty Re: My "Mother"

Post  sparkles Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 pm

oh you poor thing hun, sounds like you do so uch for your mum. is it her house your living in?
is she the type of person you can negotiate with??
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19605

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 pm

yeah its her house. we are moving out in 2 months as soon as our new house is ready, i will NEVER EVER rent from my mother again. she wont even pay to have things fixed that could be a danger to me and my family. one time there was a huge storm and the power box outside broke and there was power lines on the ground and on top of the house and she wouldnt hire an electrician to fix it... we had to have one of our guys from work to come do it cause shes that freakin cheap. i mean that was a hazzard to all of us in the house, including her granddaughter!!! i will be soooooo happy when we move.

and no there is no negotiating with her cause once shes made her mind up that shes right, thats it! you better believe im not answering the phone at all hours for her anymore and not going out of my way at all to do her any more favors. im so fed up.

thanks for the reply sparkles, it feels good to vent lol.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Oh I am soooo sorry to read this, Nika. That sounds like a horrible situation. I am glad you get to move, maybe not living in her house might help the situation. I dunno... I am sorry that it seems you do everything for her and she is being so unkind to you. HUGS
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21103
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:58 pm

thanks nicki, it just feels like she takes me for granted sometimes. turns out though that charles has hated how she takes me for granted for some time now, and has just let it slide since i havent seemed to mind so much before but tonight he got really pissed he said just because he could see how much she upset me, and he was really mad she had the nerve to say i had no respect for her. he went off for a bit, made me feel good to be backed up light that though, and to have someone behind me. i dont know, even when i have a right to be mad, i still feel like im overreacting and i should appologize, so it was nice to have him tell me i wasnt being silly and she wasnt treating me well.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:00 pm

That's great that Charles was so supportive and behind you. That sure helps! Plus it shows you that you are NOT overreacting. I hope you feel better, hun. HUGS
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21103
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:38 pm

thanks nicki Kiss
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Oh dear.Sorry ou have fallen out with your ma,it does sound like she's being unreasonable!Sorry yo're havinga a hard time.It sounds like you do a lot for her,but on the plus side,she;ll be off your back soon coz you're moving,I would try and ignore it and not let it worry you anymore,she will most likely just get over it! hugs
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 am

I'm really sorry you are going through this!
I have no real words of wisdom but I do have one idea......
tell her you got rid of the dog...... if you hid it from her for 5 months you can hide it from her for two more months......
at least she'd get off your back about the dog!

Hang in there, honey!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20295
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 am

When you move, make her do the moves! Make her come and see you.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18004

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 am

yeah lou lou, we are either going to put him out back or something, we will figure it out, maybe he might have to go to a friends if we can find one for a bit, but we have decided we arent going to get rid of him because she says to, as far as im concerned hes being more of a family member at the moment than she is.

and toffee lol, if she doesnt want to come visit us after we move than whatever, no skin off my back, im not going to her house.

ive already told nancy in the office (she does our finances and so she cuts the rent check for my mom) to mail her the checks from now on and have given her the address. i will no longer be hand delivering her checks as she likes me to. ugh.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 am

That sounds alot like my mum a very one way street, I bent over backwards for her she was way to dependent on me but was all for my sister who dont care about nobody but her self. Then when i moved to the states she even faked having cancer to try get me go back home and i fined that very sick.
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18124
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content