Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!!

+12
sapphire
sparkles
White Lily
Gutter
Ginny
Georgi
skyllar
24Penguins
galaxy
BethG
Toffee
Angel
16 posters

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Go down

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!!

Post  BethG Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Well I think I might test tomorrow afterall because I have a pretty good idea of what the result will be.

My head is spinning with what to do now, but I'll share all that tomorrow.

I wonder if that progesterone cream has been keeping my temps up? The directions are kinda vague....something like premenopausal women use it twice a day for 14 days prior to the start of a cycle. I read that as 14 days past ovulation. Anyway, no way of really knowing if it mad a difference. I did not get my progesterone tested this month. On the bright side, my dog LOVES the cream! She just wants to lick and lick and lick my arms where I rub it in! I have to hide from her. She likes Gold Bond lotion too, but evidently this is even better tasting!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22740
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Hey Beth, I am still loving the chart and can't wait to hear the rest of what you're thinking soon!! Just because I'm pretty sure you want to hear an honest answer, I'm fairly sure that progesterone cream can raise BBT. HOWEVER, if you did conceive and had too low of progesterone naturally, then you like would still get AF and the bean wouldn't stick at all. With this cream, yes, it may raise BBT, but if you conceived it will help that bean to stick!! So it doesn't mean anything about the outcome just yet. I hope that all makes sense ... I don't want to give any bad news but thought you'd want to hear an honest answer too. It certainly doesn't rule anything out and I am still very hopeful Smile/happy Smile/happy

Lots of baby dust sweetie, you DO have us all on the edge of our seats!!!!

babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey Bethy,I am waiting with bated breath too,but just to say,even if AF does come it's STILL very early days and a fantastic thing that you are O'ing now 3 times in a row.It's great and it WILL happen!I am rooting for you SO much and cant wait to see that BFP :)xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 pm

oh and by the way guys,Mycycle predicted my ovulation day to be yesterday and my temp did go up today to 98.1F from 97.7 is that a big enough rise? Sorry to be so naive,wasn't until I started to temp that I realised how many if's and buts and when's were involeved and you are all such experts lol xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey Sweet - I have just taken a look at your chart and I would say that you have now ovulated (CD14) the basic rule is you need to see a rise of at least 3 10ths above the coverline now I know you don't have a coverline yet but if I was to draw one on your chart I would say 97.75f or there abouts so your temp rise today is certainly 3 10th's above Smile/happy obviously we will know for sure over the next couple of days it's advisable though (bcos you really don't want another baby) until you REALLY know your cycles to not DTD until you have 3 high temps and ovulation has been confirmed if you don't mind the risk then don't worry Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 pm

OMG Beth! I can't believe your testing tomorrow! Your 2WW seems to have gone so fast, probably not for you though! lol Good luck hunny x

Angel I agree with Georgi, you need to wait for at least 3 high temps to confirm ovulation so you still need to be carefull. It's not a huge rise in temps but sometimes temps can be a little slow getting up there!

Wow Georgi I see you O'd really early this month? Yay you! Is that from taking the soy?

I am so behind with everyone! Not been around much lately and there are just far too many posts to catch up.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18408
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks Georgi and WL Smile/happy I will do just that.Wait until sat..oh but then we'll or DH 'll be at MIL house anyway so there's not worrys anyway LOL.

Georgi,I am so glad ot see the soy is helping you O quicker... Smile/happy Thats great right Smile/happy

WL,keep posting,we miss you Smile/happy

Bethy...still can't wait hun...counting down the hours...are you testin in the mornign or afternoon?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Testing in the AM unless something happens between now and then. I'll be 13DPO so it's a pretty good chance of it being accurate, whatever it may be. TMI ALERT! Still TP-spotting, pinkish red smears, and I have seen more pinhead type tiny clots although not consistently. It's probably the AF on her way, but I guess I'll know soon enough. I'll go ahead and use the progesterone cream again tonight (you use it twice daily) but I'm guessing I won't need it tomorrow morning.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 am

You're heading in the right direction, Beth Smile/happy you're charts have changed so much!

Rich is having an interview today, for teaching. I hope he gets it Smile/happy He'll find out midday if he's been shortlisted for afternoon interviews and then finds out if he's got it later on!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18034

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri May 01, 2009 5:21 am

Waiting for your results Bethy. Even if AF does show, which of course I am hoping she really doesn't, I still think it's such an achievement that you have o'd 3 months in a row. Such great news hun!

Got my crosshairs for this month so looks like I am in the 2WW again. My chart looks different to normal, temps are alot lower but I think thats because I have been using a new thermometer.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri May 01, 2009 6:41 am

Wow Mel, your chart looks GREAT already!!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri May 01, 2009 7:07 am

Well BFN for me this morning. Cry

So I've been wondering what to do for this cycle. I guess I have to say that Clomid is out for this coming cycle yet again. I was supposed to have an u/s on April 29th but I cancelled it because it was too late in the cycle. I may or may not have a uterine lining issue. What I was told was so vague I'm unsure what, if anything, is going on. So I suppose taking Clomid without knowing if an eggie can implant is not a good idea. *sigh*. I'll call today for a new appointment. I was told to do it in during the 1st 10 days, but last time was CD9, so I don't know what their issues are.

So then the next question is if I should do acupuncture this cycle. I've already spent $1100 for acunpuncture (you US girl will appreciate that!) and of course, that's all out-of-pocket. I do have enough sessions left for this cycle. So how far do I push all this? It's money well-spent, of course, but only if I get the end result I want. I could skip it this cycle and do it next cycle with Clomid....but IF there's a uterine lining issue, it won't get fixed this coming cycle. Well, it might, but then we'd have to wait until the next one after that to even see if the fix even worked, and then maybe Clomid after THAT. Too far away. Gah, too much heavy thinking for the morning!

Any thoughts?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 am

I understand how you feel, obviously I have different reasons for acupuncture, but ultimately it can be a gamble to get exactly where you want. I would continue the acupuncture, cause it can only get better. In my view acu is like a lot of treatments, you shouldn't stop just when you feel better. You should give it a good go. You never know next cycle could be *your* cycle!! Without acu I don't have regular/ovulatory cycles, would you be the same?
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri May 01, 2009 8:16 am

Oh Beth, I am so sorry sweetie about the BFN. BUT you must remember all the positives here. We KNOW you ovulated for the last 3 months. That in itself is GREAT! You already worked out how many *real* chances you have had since you were ttc, and as depressing as it may seem sometimes, it wasn't many. You have always believed that if you just had an egg, you could get pregnant and now, every month, you are producing eggs.

As far as continuing with accupuncture, I really wouldn't know what to suggest. Toffee makes alot of sense and has experience with this and it does make sense that if you were to stop now, your cycles could go to pot again. I really don't know. I definately wouldn't use the clomid yet, not untill the issues concerning the lining has been sorted.

I still strongly BELIEVE that you will get that BFP. Just look at how much progress you have made so far!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri May 01, 2009 8:51 am

I agree Bethy,you are on the right path.The accu has worked.If you can I would keep it up at least another couple of months.You WILL get your BFp.please dont dispair,i know it's hard and everyone had their hopes up.Looking on the bright side,your chart did look WONDERFUL and you are ovulating.Can you go back to 6 months ago and remember what the docs told you?You have come SO far since then.it has worked,it is working and it's only a matter 9of time. Smile/happy xxx

My temp went down again this morning :S Not sure what thats all about...how much of a drop should be considered bad or not confirming ovulation? I woke and temped the first time and it was 97.5F so I didn't move,kept relxed,dozed off a little and then took it again when I woke up.It was 97.7F I had no idea waht the time was,but when I woke up I realised that I may have taken the temp an hour or more earlier than I usually do,AND I have been sleeping really sparodically...Do you think I should diregard todays? Or put it in? yesterday it was 98.1F so thats quite a drop.I don't know if it's enough to disregard my O temps? Or just disregard this one.I am usually extremely regular so I am tempted to not count this one...what would you guys do?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri May 01, 2009 9:09 am

Angel if it were me I would go with the first temp. I NEVER take my temp twice, no matter how odd it looks. I believe it just causes confusion. I would consider yourself still fertile for the time being. Carry on temping over the next few days. If your temps do go back up again you can always disregard this temp at a later date but for the time being consider it to be true. That's what I would do anyway.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri May 01, 2009 10:05 am

thanks mel Smile/happy Will do that then
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri May 01, 2009 10:36 am

Well I have an appointment on May 7th for the repeat pelvic/transvaginal ultrasound. That should be CD6/7.

I also called to set up more acu sessions. Just happened the staff was busy and the dr. herself answered. So we chatted just a bit. She did get the report from the first u/s but said it was vague and just mentioned some thickening of the uterine lining, which is all I was ever told too. And yes, no Clomid this cycle because of that possible lining issue. I didn't even really ask her, just confirmed it with her. She laughed and said I knew her too well. And of course I'm feeling down today, but she being the positive person she is, said all the same stuff you all did....I've made tremendous progress with her help and she is soooo encouraged by it. I mentioned it'd be easier to be patient if I was 29 and not 39, but she said (as my husband has) that we have no idea if I would have had problems when I was younger. She says she's seeing patients with similar problems (I think her practice is growing in this area) and we run the full gamut of ages, young 20s to 40s, some with prior pregnancies, some not. Oh, and she's anxious to see my chart (she LOVES those print-outs!) since I said it was so nice and very normal looking.

I'm sure I'll feel better in a day or two, I always do. Grouphug (why does that one yellow dot have no face?!?)
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri May 01, 2009 10:48 am

Your bound to be feeling a little down today Beth, that's to be expected hunny. I am pleased you are continuing with the accupuncture though. I do understand you have fears about your age, I think that's to be expected too. But as long as you keep popping out those eggies you have a really good chance. Just remember BF's dad's partner, the ones the doctors wrote off, said it would be impossible for her to get pregnant. Little baby girl is due in just over a month! She turns 40 in August! HUGS
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri May 01, 2009 10:49 am

Oh and I think that one yellow dot has it's back to us which is why you can't see his face Smile/happy
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri May 01, 2009 10:56 am

Rich got the teaching job :-)

In an excellent school in Formby (outskirts of Liverpool)! I sadly got rejected again, so only have 2 more round here that I can apply too. Fingers crossed, about time I get some luck lol.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri May 01, 2009 11:10 am

aww,it's ok to have a down day Beth and it IS a dissapointment however you look at it.The point is to not dwell TOO much,allow yourself a sad hour/day and then,right back to your positiveness Smile/happy

Toff,Great news about Rich's new job! Smile/happy I am certain you will get one as well very soon Smile/happy

Mel,I reckon you're right about the one yellow dude having his back to us.I hadnt noticed though until Beth pointed it out LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri May 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Beth, I'm sorry about the BFN. I really wish it hadn't been that way for you!! But you are, as always, being incredible strong and straightforward about this. It's pretty amazing, though you're totally allowed to fall apart a little and have a good cry if you need to as well! I agree it's wise to figure out the lining issues before taking any more steps. Hopefully this u/s will be much more detailed in its report! With the acu, it is good if you are able to continue. Do you need to continue at the same level, though? like now that you are ovulating and have your body on track (which is a MASSIVE accomplishment!!!!) I figure you could use less acu than before to maintain what you now have? Maybe? If that's possible it would obviously cost less and allow you to continue acu for longer.

I am super proud of you sweetie, you've come so far and have already shown there's still so much hope even when the "professional" says there's no hope left. It's incredible and you WILL get that BFP, you're already so much closer than you were just a few months ago. It's like baby steps, no pun intended! (someone told me that awhile back in regards to my own journey and I thought it was good so I'm repeating it here!) HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Mel, you chart does look darn good already! Good to see you here, hope you're well. I imagine that new thermometer could change the overall temps, but that spike today is fantastic regardless!

Angel, I agree that you could still be fertile now, so be careful! It's hard to say 100%, especially if you are having sporadic sleep. Hopefully the next few temps will make things more clear.

Georgi, loving you chart this month! Looks like that soy really did its job on you Smile/happy

Last edited by sapphire on Fri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Mel, I agree your chart is awesome hun!!

Beth, sorry about the BFN, but at least it was nice to get all excited and expect the best possible results , but sorry it's probably worse for you in the end and we are all heartbroken knowing that you had to see that wasted test Cry Hope things get solved soon and that miracle happens when you least expect it. (((Beth)))

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri May 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Beth, I'm so sorry hun about your BFN. I know it's hard to accept but on the positive side, you know that doing your temps vaginally works so much better so maybe this will make things slightly better for next cycle. Nothing I say can make you feel better but I am thinking of you!

Toff, how cool is that?! My nan lives in Formby!

Georgi, that soy has made an amazing difference!! I might try some myself.

I had my acupuncture today and it was really amazing. I got up after it had finished and felt like I had a needle at the top of my right ear but she hadn't even put one there. She said that parts of the ear correspond to different parts of the body and that that spot was my reproductive organs! I felt really relaxed afterwards and slept a good part of the afternoon. She also gave me some bach flower remedies. The lady who does it is also a qualified midwife so I plan to see her when I get pregnant.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next