Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  chrisb Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:19 am

Hey Tiff you passed the 12 week mark, YEAHHH!! When are you going to start telling everyone? After your appointment?
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17835
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 13 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Georgi Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am

LOL!!! that's what I was thinking aswell Chrisb Smile/happy Tiff it literally just seems like you told us you got a positive test I cannot believe you are over 12 weeks already that is complete maddness!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21375
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 am

Yes my dears Smile/happy I will publicly announce on Facebook and to everyone I know once I get my good news tomorrow morning.

I wish it seemed like the first 12 weeks went by quickly! LOL. It seems like it took forever! When you are throwing up, sometimes it seems like there is no end it sight Wink

I've been tempted to just announce the pregnancy anyway, but I want to be completely sure, so I'm restraining until after tomorrow's check up. Not sure if he will use the doppler or do an ultrasound to check the status of the bleed. But if I hear the heartbeat I will be so happy! I am assuming that since I haven't seen any spotting in 8 days that it's a good sign that the bleed has resolved itself! Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Wow Sparkles, I would be so stessed in your situation. Hope you have plenty of family around just in case, although it's not the same as having dh there I'm sure.

Tiff, congrats on the 12 week milestone and hope you get your scan for peace of mind. Will be thinking of you.

MommaBear, please keep us updated as will I. It's so exciting that our dates are so clos together and it's interesting to hear what symptoms you're having.

Skyllar, how are you doing? Any more bump pics?

Have my appointment with the diabetic ob on Wednesday so hopefully will be discussing birth plans and possible sweeps. Sooo tired today and back pain is getting worse. It just feels like I'm losing my balance all the time and I feel a bit creaky. Been trying to get out and enjoy the good weather and we have been taking Molly out to the park etc to get her away from tv but she is so demanding at the moment. It's as if she knows something is going to happen.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19701
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Emma - these children are so darn clever, when I was pregnant we'd ask Theo "Where's the baby!?" and he'd point to or rub my belly.....when Theo met his sister for the very first time we asked him again and he pointed to Klara Smile/happy he's never pointed to my belly since she was born so he must have understood that the baby came from my belly!! But whats almost funnier is that sometimes he pushes his hands into my belly fairly hard really trying to squish down it is almost as if he's saying - I don't want anymore coming out of there LOL!! Tongue
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Galaxy- I'm sorry you've been feeling icky and uncomfortable. I am looking forward to you meeting with your OB and I hope that you get the sweeps and everything that you are hoping for honey. I think our little toddlers just KNOW that something is up. My daughter got very whiny and clingy right before I got my BFP!! LOL. Out of no where (I did not coach her) she walked up to me and rubbed my belly and said "Baby."
Children are so close to heaven still, and I think they just "know".
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Georgi wrote:Emma - these children are so darn clever, when I was pregnant we'd ask Theo "Where's the baby!?" and he'd point to or rub my belly.....when Theo met his sister for the very first time we asked him again and he pointed to Klara Smile/happy he's never pointed to my belly since she was born so he must have understood that the baby came from my belly!! But whats almost funnier is that sometimes he pushes his hands into my belly fairly hard really trying to squish down it is almost as if he's saying - I don't want anymore coming out of there LOL!! Tongue

Audrey did the same thing, she would pull up her shirt and my shirt and say baby and after he was born, she stopped aswell it's just a belly now, hehe!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20089
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 pm

im interested to see if Kyrah says that too actually, as my tummy is baby ( actually she says his name noe lol) when my SIL was pregnant she would say baby but since he was born she points to the baby too, they are so clever hey lol

Galaxy- i feel you on the tirdness again, i have had so much energy lately and now i have hit a brick wall and have sore and swollen feet and legs and feel nauses and out of breathe lol at least i got a lot of cleaning done while i could.
Good luck at ob app, yes i am a little nervous about hubby going away, he will only be gone 4 days and i do have mum 5 mins away but i do only want hubbby with with so lets hope bubs hangs in there, im sure he will it will be three weeks prior

Tiff- good luck at your app
Hi to everyone else xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19581
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Well no ultrasound today. Doctor said all seems well. Heard the heartbeat on the doppler, 159 bpm. He gave me permission to do low impact exercise again. Hallelujah! I have gained WAY too much weight, WAY too soon. So I am happy I can exercise again.

I formally announced my pregnancy on FB, so feel free to say whatever you want about me being preggo now!! Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Oh goodness, glad to hear that everything is OK Tiff, just take it easy though and keep that little bubba safe x

It's so sweet hearing these stories about little ones and their siblings, it is amazing what they know at such a young age.

Anyway, I wanted to come and update you all on my appointment today. First I went to have a look around the brand new maternity unit which really put my mind at rest. The birthing rooms were beautiful with nice views, really spacious, airy and all have their own on suite wet rooms with a bath and one of them has a big deep birthing pool. All the rooms have CD players and birthing balls, bean bags and mats etc. It has a lovely atmosphere so I feel 100% happy now about going to the consultant led unit. The consultant, or senior consultant was lovely and gave me all the facts and risks but said it was my decision and whatever I choose, they will not hold it against me and will do everything they can to support my choice without compromising mine or may baby's safety. To cut a long story short, we had a very in depth conversation about my choices and I now have 3 options of which I need to have chosen one by next week. The first is I can have an elective c-section at 40 weeks but if I go into labour in the mean time I can have a trial of labour or have a c-section. The second is I can be induced at 40 weeks or the third is that I can go over by 2 weeks with strict monitoring and hope that things happen naturally. He said from his point of view, the safest of them all is to book an elective c-section but that doesn't mean that if I am induced it would all end in a disaster, things could progress well and he still thinks I have a good chance of VBAC. I must admit, I know what I don't want and that is the first option but I have been quite highly strung since the appointment and have taken a lot of it out on dh. Thing is my in laws are going away on the 7th of April, having known my due date for 9 months now and so it only leaves me a childcare option which I'm not particularly happy with. I said to him if this was his sister then they would not go away blah blah blah and told him he should have said how annoyed we were when they were booking their ticket. So this means that if I opt to go 2 weeks over, and they are away, then Molly has to go to her Auntie who can't cope with her own kids at the best of times and calls her parents in the night becasue she can't cope with cleaning up vomit from one of her kids and things like that. Also her dh is a bit of a drunkard and I just feel uneasy about leaving her with them. The consultant did also say that the baby is larger than average and although he is not as big as Molly was, if I go over, then he may well end up that size or bigger and I already know that at 40 weeks it's head circumferance is predicted to be 40cm!!!!! With option two, induction would mean that baby would not get too big but then there is the increased risk that my scar could rupture. He has agreed for me to start membrane sweeps next week to see if that does anything in the mean time but I still need to decide what I would like to do so that they can book me in for c-section or induction. At the moment I am leaning towards induction at 40 weeks but would sign a consent form in advance to say that if there are any abnormalities what so ever, I would go straight in for a section. I asked about water birth and he also said that it's not advisable but he would support me if things progressed well then I could use it toward the end of labour. He said I can use the pool room to labour and fill the pool up and if it doesn't get used then that's fine.
Anyway, as you can see lots of information and not an easy decision to make. My dh is working over the weekend and then has two months off so we are going to do ALL we can to trigger natural labour as well as serial membrane sweeps. Just don't have much faith in my body after the two sweeps with Molly not working and not having any labour signs what so ever. I didn't even have a spot of blood after the sweeps so I'm not even sure they will work. I still have my acu booked for the full moon on the 30th also. Any ideas are truly welcome and any experinces that may make me feel more positive too. Don't know what I would do without you girls, I just had to come on here as soon as I could to update you. Hope this post isn't too long winded!

Oh and baby's estimated weight today is 7lb 4oz
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Emma, I am so happy for you that you have all the choices placed before you, and that you got to see the new maternity unit where you will be giving birth. It sounds very lovely. It's good to be given all these choices, now that you know them, you can just meditate and decide what is best, and how you want things to happen. I hope you get someone you trust who can watch Molly, I know what you mean about being nervous. I don't have any family around, and my mum and dad have never driven the 6 hours to come and see us in the 2 years that we have lived here. It's very disappointing, and I straight up told my mum if she doesn't come out here to help with LM while I am giving birth, that I will be very hurt and upset. My mum and I get along very well, we never argue, so I think she knows I mean business. There are certain times in a girls life when she really needs her mum to be there for her, and this is our last baby, and I NEED her.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

LB – I am so glad to hear the meds seem to be working again for you and the bleeding has stopped. I know what you mean about the nice weather. Isaac loves to play outside and I literally have to drag him back inside. Hopefully the summer weather won’t get too hot or maybe you can enjoy some ice cream and popsicles to help keep you cool. That is great news from the doctor too. I completely agree with needing your mom at these times. Plus what a great chance to bond with her grandaughter.

Galaxy – Isaac has been horribly demanding and a little off as well. Maybe they do know something is up. Although he has moments when we are in the store and he will hug my belly. I guess it is just that adjustment period. It sounds like you had a great appointment and the rooms sound lovely. I am a little jealous. And it is great that you know all of your options now. It sounds like you are really thinking through things and what will work best but I do hope things are able to progress naturally for you. And I am with you on the childcare issues too. I kept worrying about them so much and was stressing over it that I told DH it was his job to handle it so I could get it off of my mind.

Georgi – that is really cute that Theo does that and understands that much. I don’t think we give them enough credit sometimes.

Gutter – Is Audrey your little helper or is she completely disinterested in Jasper?

Sparkles – I have hit a brick wall many times. Some days I feel as if I could save the world and others it takes everything in me just to make sure Isaac gets his meals and has a clean diaper on.

I had my appointment today and was able to drop Isaac off with a friend so I at least didn't have to drag him in with me. Plus he got a playdate out of it which is always nice. They did the Strep B test and now my appts will be every week. She didn't mention doing another u/s so she must feel comfortable that my fibroid is stable. She did mention wanting to enduce at 39 weeks because of the likelyhood that baby #2 could be as big or bigger especially if it was the same sex. As for the exam no change whatsoever in my cervix but she said it is early still not to worry. So I asked what I could do and she said "Sex, sex, sex" but get to week 37 first. It is a challenge to roll over these days let alone much more. Then she said if something started at week 38 she would be happy to let it go. So I feel like starting now cannot hurt. So on the way back I stopped at the vitamin store and picked up some EPO I know I have read that it helps soften your cervix so I figure I will do a little research and see if I cannot at least get the ball rolling a bit.

I hope everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17998
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Galaxy- i think i too would opt for the induction option, just have those sweeps then have sex like crazy lol hopefully the sweeps will work this time, thinking of you, im sure it will all work out, stressful about your inlaws though, i am so lucky to have my parents and inlaws 5 mins away and all are very supportive. I guess like Tiff says it makes a huge difference esp at this point in your life, i hope your inlaws can be there for Molly babe xo
I am glad the birthing suits are great!! I would love to have a water birth but they wont allow it at my hospital due to the baths that are in only a couple of the birhting rooms are corner baths and not essesible ( sp?) for midwives and doctors to help out.
my last birthing suit didnt have a bath, but it was nice and spaciou, had a shower and birthing ball, music etc etc .
Well i am looking forward to birth at the moment, i can feel alot of pressure down there now and have dropped a little bit, due to baby kicking off the top of my tummy lately and pushing his head down there. i find myslef walking into his room all the time now, so i feel ready and ready for birth ( after hubby gets back from China actually) he leaves next tues and gets back the sat.

i woke up every 2 hours last night, i guess its my body preparing me lol
Wishing everyone the best of luck xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Ok so firstly the birthing room sounds fabulous very unlike the room I gave birth in although I did have an ensuite lol! It really does sound great though....very chilled!

In regards to your appointment today you have been given basically the same options as I was, elective section at 40 wks, Induction 'if' cervix favourable at 42 weeks and finally should thing's happen in-between times a VBAC, I was also discouraged from having a water birth although they didn't totally dis-regard my thoughts on labouring in water....no time for this when it came down to it.

Now the BIG difference quite literally is that at no point was it believed/thought I would birth a larger than average baby so allowing me to go the full 2 weeks over brought no added concerns in regards to this.....for you it seems it 'could' - although by the sound's of it you could end up having a smaller baby than me! (if you don't go over)

Have they discussed with you what happens if your cervix is not favourable for an induction?? I was told that if at my next appointment which was meant to be at 41.4 wks if I was still undilated they would book me in for an elective section at 42 weeks, I wasn't at all happy with this but asking discussing it with hubby we decided that it would be for the best - I have since learnt that I was in my rights to refuse that decision and so long as everything was well with baby and I, I could have gone over another week! which wouldn't be an option for you considering the advice you've been given in regards to baby boy's weight.

If they are really confident with their predictions on the babies weight (because they can get this VERY wrong) you are really looking at only 2 realistic pre-arranged options and that is opt for the elective section at 40 weeks or go for the induction where you can hopefully forfill your wish for a VBAC....I do know ladies that have been induced and had successful VBAC's Smile/happy but as you already know induction does carry more risks when you have previously had a CS. I was personally willing to take those risks though instead of opting for the section.

Hopefully thing's just happen naturally.....remember I was undilated, 0% effaced and my cervix totally pointing the wrong way at 40+4 weeks, I did that 3 hour walk the next day and started contracting in the early hours of the Wednesday! So it can literally just happen!!!! Smile/happy

The childcare situation completely sucks......don't really know what to say on this one, I just hope that you don't need to bother them.

I haven't written as much as I would like because this evening is a bit of a nightmare but hopefully what I have written all makes sense. Trust your instints Emma, at the end of the day the final decision is yours and it has to be the best decision for you and baby!! x (personally I would opt for the induction to get at least a good crack at a VBAC)
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Thank you so much for you support ladies. Just to answer your question Georgi....I was told that if my cervix is unfavourable then I can be given the prostin pessary to help with that and once I am 2-3 cm then they will break my waters. They will only give me the syntocinon if I really need it as that is supposed to be the riskiest part in inducing a previous section.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Well that option sound's pretty darn good then!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:10 am

Hi all

well my bubs sure is dropping, tummy is getting lower by the day cant see my belly button now without moving my head and he has to be engaged now as i can feel his head between my legs lol lastnight the pressure was so bad it felt likt when i was in labour ( the head coming out i mean lol) and i am getting lots of kicking/pushing off the top of my tummy lol Also sorry if TMI but my breasts leaked last night, this didnt happen with Kyrah till after i had had her. all in all i am good, cant wait to meet baby . Hubby goes away this week and i have a midwife and blood test and strep B test this week.

hope everyont is doing great xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 am

Glad you posted Sparkles, I was beginning to wonder how you were. Sounds like we could all here news from you sooner rather than later then. I'm starting to get a feeling of pressure into my bottom and baby seems quite low down. Had a really bad night last night, every muscle in my abdomen was aching and that was after paracetamol and a warm bath and camomile tea etc. I couldn't roll over barely and today my pelvis is really painful but I've continued to keep going as I know this is probably just a sign all the ligaments are lossening up to make way for baby's head. So, what's next for you Sparkles, have you got any appointments coming up at all? Keep us informed!!! x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Glaxay- sounds like things are starting to happen for you too, i love the last few weeeks as its excited feeling every twinge ( actually i feel positive about being in pain)
but its also the longest and most uncomfortable few weeks lol

Yes hun i have a mid wife app on fri which will just b routine no checkig cervix or anything, also have a blood test just to check everything and my strep B test.
I cant beleive how tender my breasts are already.

i have a weird feeling that i will go early this time, but it just ,may be a "hopeful feeling" just as long as its after this week when hubby is home lol

when is your next app??
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 am

It's funny you say that as I feel positive about the pain too, I suppose I just want to embrace every bit of the labour as I have not been through it before and this will almost certainly be my last oportunity. I see OB on Wednesday to finalise plans and have membrane sweep booked for 24th, acupuncture on the full moon (30th) and we will book a date for induction on Wednesday. The midwife said he may check my cervix on Wednesday but he didn't say so we'll see what happens. I will be having another scan too which is always exciting! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer but at the same time I hope hubby is back before you go into labour, exciting times Smile/happy
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 pm

So I forgot to tell you all(which is funny because forhetting things is kinda part of the problem). I went to the hemotologist last week to get tested for anemia because I've just had some symptoms of it, like being out of breath and I am totally scatterbrained and moments of being extremely worn out. So I figured I would just go there and get a complete blood screening because whenever the obgyn finds your anemic they automatically assume its iron and put you on iron and don't really test for actual iron deficency and I was pretty sure iron is not an issue since it wasnt last time around. So at not even 5 months I am pretty anemic already. Which is concerning because usually you don't get this anemic til your 3rd trimester. Whats worse this time is that since I will most likely have a csection low levels of anemia are bad. I have to go into the blood doc every two weeks to continue getting screened because they don't know how low it will go. The bad thing is that since it is not iron def anemia, there isn't much that can be done about it.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:19 pm

oh Chris you poor thing, looks like you will have so many doctors etc appointments this time around, but better to be safer than sorry. xo

well hubby left for China today, yesterday i had quite bad cramping way down low and sore pelvis lol he sure is stretching everything in there.
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Chrisb- I get anemic really early on too, and I don't know why! I had to take iron tablets from about 17 weeks I believe with LM. They SUCK. I'm sorry to hear that you now have one more worry on top of everything else Cry
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:51 am

Sparkles- It sounds like you are getting very close, I hope you wait off till DH gets home.

Tiff- How are you feeling this time, any anemia symptoms yet? The worst for me is the being out of breathe and sounding like I just ran a mile when all I did was walk into another room. It makes me feel out of shape and like I'm 10 months pregnant but the doc said with my low levels I would be experiencing this quite frequently which made me feel a bit better since its not me being horribly out of shape then.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 am

Oh, I go to get my 5 month sono and ob appointment on friday. So I think they do all the measurements this time so I can see how big this baby is already. If kicks are any indication then this kid is a born soccer player and has huge leg muscles. I will also hopefully get my ok to go to florida, I leave saturday. I can't wait to just get some sunshine and be warm. Weird question but does anyone know if getting a tan on your belly can cause discoloration or make it more likely that you will get strtch marks? I don't plan on laying out but I wear a bikini and don't know if I should wear a shirt over it too so I can avoid sun on my belly.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next