Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Chrisb- My answer to having bad ligament pain this soon is YES!!! Mine has been SO INTENSE this time around. I think with a first pregnancy the stretching of the uterus is more subtle and takes longer. But My guess is that with a subsequent pregnancy, it happens much faster, because the uterus has already done it before. I have days just like the one you described, thinking I was having a miscarriage, horrible cramping. Then it seems like the next day, my stomach is bigger. I am so sorry you've been hurting honey, I hope it gets better soon.

Welcome to the site Leslie! I am so happy you are hear, congratulations on a healthy ultrasound. It's great to have a buddy due so close to me Smile/happy

YOU GUYS! Day 1 of NO THROWING UP!! My medicine is WORKING! I feel guilty taking it, but my doctor said it's far more risky to throw up constantly and get dehydrated. So I am very ELATED. I take my 12 hour tablet each morning and evening. An hour before LM's nap I take my tablet that I am supposed to take every 6 hours (this one makes me sleepy). I take it again an hour before bed. Today I napped for almost two hours. I feel so much better today. Not entirely better, but a lot better than I did before, for sure! I still feel a bit nauseous, but NOTHING like I did before. I actually ate like a normal person today. 3 meals, with two healthy snacks in between.

God bless modern medicine.

Last edited by Lily*Blossom on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20898
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 8 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  sparkles Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Yay Tiff

Chris- I have had the Crampiest pregnancy ever!!!! and at 27 weeks i had the EXACT same thing as you described , it was so intense it knida felt like ealy labour and my stomach kept going rock hard like a contraction too, panadol and heat packs didnt even do anything, mine lasted 24 hours, i did ring the hospital and she said try panadol and heat packs and if it doesnt work keep them posted, they didnt work but i slept on it and they went away by the morning. But i wasin so much pain that day i could hardly straighten my body or legs. I too have a doppler and baby was moving like mad so i knew the was ok but geez it was scary. Even ealry pregnancy ( after all my scares) like about your stage i use to get such bad cramping i remmeber crying at one stage thinking i dont want to lose the baby. I dont know what it is, i thought maybe cause of my placenta being low?? i really dont know
hope it doesnt hapen again for you hun. Actually the last couple of weeks since that day ( and the two days after i was crampy but not as bad) i havent had much cramping at all, have been feeling good, weird!!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19599
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Tiff - I am so glad you got a clear u/s and got to see baby. That is always so reassuring and comforting. And it is so great to hear that the meds are helping.

Leslie - Congrats and welcome. This is a great place to talk and get some great advice especially for a first. It is so exciting to hear their little heartbeats for the first time it really does make it so real.

Sparkles - I think I have been in permanent nesting mode for a while. I just keep cleaning out and organizing. I am super excited to get an outdoor shed we ordered but now I have to wait for the 20+ inches of snow to disappear before they can put it in the yard.

Chris - I have felt way more with this pregnancy too. Maybe it is just that we are more sensitive to it. I swear this little one must stick itself in the funniest of positions but my back can hurt and then it is my side. And I have noticed way more shortness of breath than I ever did with Isaac. And I know what you mean with the blizzard. My doctor rescheduled my appt and I was able to go in early or else I would have had to push it to Friday.

My check up was good. Heard baby's heartbeat it was pushing some little body part out while they were measuring me but I am measuring according to time. I have been a little sore but that was because I was helping hubby with the snow. I didn't do anything lifting but helped push the snow off the cars. There is just so much and I feel bad not being able to help and I so love to do that stuff. But I took it easy today and didn't go out. I didn't want to push it. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe whatever weather you may have.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18016
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:51 pm

i really think our bodies are reminding us to take it easy this time around lol as we kinda have to keep going due to having toddlers. Glad check up went well momma bear xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Thank you all, it makes me feel much better that you all have experienced more pain in the second time around too. Hmmm, that didn't sound right but you know what i mean. I had another painful episode it woke me up at 5 this morning and continued on til about 10 this morning. I'm starting to to think the baby must be growing and like tiff said maybe my stomach will be bigger tomorrow. I have also been a bit nauseous and having those gray outs when I stand up, so I'm thinking my hormones must be on an upswing.

Tiff- how has day two with medicine been?? You must feel like a different person, its so great that it is taking care of it and your not puking anymore.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17853
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Chrisb- I'm glad we could give you some reassurance. The growing pains REALLY hurt the second time around. I also heard that after the birth of a second baby, the shrinking of the uterus is also more painful than the first time around. Hope you get a break from the aches and pains soon.

Mommabear- Great news about a healthy check up. You are so close now, I can't believe it!

Sparkles- Are you getting so excited??

I am still feeling a lot better. These meds are helping me so much. I hope the baby will still be healthy though. I'll feel so guilty if something turns out to be wrong. I would blame myself for taking the meds for sure. Hopefully in the next 3.5 weeks I will start to feel better though, and won't need the medication anymore.

How's everyone else doing???
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Lily*Blossom wrote: I also heard that after the birth of a second baby, the shrinking of the uterus is also more painful than the first time around. Hope you get a break from the aches and pains soon.

Just wanted to say that certainly for me afterpains this time around hurt like hell.....sometimes so much so they were rather like contractions again, I've been told that afterpains are stronger whilst breastfeeding though!?
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21393
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Les -- Yay, that's exciting about your appointment!!! Woohooo!!

Mommabear -- I am glad your check-up went well and you took it easy shoveling snow. We also had another round of snow Monday and Tuesday and I shoveled again with DH cause it was just too much.

Sparkles -- wow, it is getting so close now! Are you way excited?? Nesting is a good sign...

Chris -- I have felt ligament pains from very early on in this pregnancy. Mine really didn't feel like cramps but like ligament pains, but I always thought how weird it was that I had them this early. I feel my ligaments a lot these days, especially after workouts or working where I stand all the time.

Tiff -- that is great that you are feeling so much better and that the meds are working for you. Hopefully the nausea will subside soon and you can get off the meds.

Not much new on my end. I have been super tired today and I don't really know why. I also had a dream last night that I was having a boy. Still hoping for a girl, but maybe that's a sign, lol. Well, we will hopefully see in a week from today.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21097
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Georgi I have heard that too - breastfeeding = painful contracting!!!! I wonder WHY?!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20289

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 pm

I think it's because of the hormone(s) released during breastfeeding that make the uterus contract. I had quite some cramps every time I was breastfeeding Kian for maybe 2 weeks after birth (maybe a bit longer). Will see what happens this time, lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21097

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 pm

I have heard the same thing about more pain after the second baby. In fact I was just talking to a friend that had a second csection and she was telling me how they had to put her on morphine for 24 hours because she was in so much pain. She said her mom and sister who both had vaginal non medicated births said the uterus pain after the second baby was much worse for them too.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:32 am

ok so here is my next crazy worry. I hate to call the doctor and ask stupid questions but I don't know how bad it is for you and I can't find much online about it. Since the snow our road is crazy bumpy, like jarring and it takes about five minutes at a time to get out of the neighborhood. I expect it will take weeks to go away. Anyone know how bad driving down a very bumpy road is? I can feel my ligaments pulling on bumps since I'm already having issues with ligaments but I'm more worried about the placenta being jarred too much. I was originally worried that the pains I was having at night might have been caused by being tossed around the car but I ignored the thought until i went out again today.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 pm

I keep promising myself that I will catch up and update but there never seems to be enough hours in the day. I keep planning on doing it in the evenings but then end up in bed by 20.00.

TIFF-Please don't feel bad about the meds as your doctor is right in saying that dehydration and ketosis are much more dangerous than taking them. I took them right the way through with Molly and up to 24 weeks this pregnancy and everything has been fine. I was so bad with Molly, I was waking up in the night with vomit in my mouth and that was even with the meds. It probably saved both our lives at the end of the day. I am just grateful that we live in an age where there is lots of knowledge about these things as many years ago (I think in the 70s) those poor women who were sick were put on thalidomide which resulted in all the babies being deformed in some way. There is a lot more research behind what we are taking and if it wasn't safe, they wouldn't let us have the meds.

I read somewhere about MOMMABEAR having little spots in her strecth marks, am I right or have I got mixed up? I just wanted to say that at the end of my pregnancy with Molly, I had this and after the birth, they spread all over my body. It was called PUPPP (pruritic urticarial plaques and papules of pregnancy). It is pretty rare and usually only lasts for a couple of weeks but I had it for ten and scratched until I bled. It kept me awake more than the baby and I only wish I had gone to the doctor earlier as originally I just put it down to my skin being stretched. I had to have steroid creams and some stuff to was and moisturise with. I was also told that it would only happen the once, but I fear it is coming back. If it is still bad, go to your doctor hun, please don't suffer. I think a lot of pregnant women just put up with these things and assume that it's just all part and parcel of being pregnant.

GEORGI-I am sorry to hear about the cramps. I bled alot when breastfeeding and used to really gush after a feed but didn't have afterpains. The only thing I can think is that after my c-section, they gave me really strong pains meds which I took regularly for a few weeks and this must have masked the pain?! I think once your uterus is back to it's normal size, maybe it will get better but if you're worried, maybe check with your GP in case you have an infection? It's all caused by the oxytocin you produce as the result of breast feeding I believe.

SPARKLES-It's getting exciting now hun! How are you? Sorry to hear about baby being breach. Have you thought about having acupuncture to try and turn baby? I believe it's effective!

AFM, I saw the VBAC midwife last week and she got me to see the consultant. To cut a long story short, the new plan is that I won't be induced early as my diabetes is not out of control enough. In fact, he told me that they shouldn't have worried me about the risk of stillbirth when going overdue with diabetes as my result wasn't high enough to be classed as full on diabetes. It's more a case of glucose in tolerance and a sign that I am at risk of developing diabetes further down the line. He also said that he knows that I wish for a VBAC and induction with a previous scar can be castastrophic and that I should wait for natural labour but they would offer me a sweep If I want at 40 weeks. With regards to baby's size, I am measuring 3 weeks ahead (now due 5th April) and beacause my blood sugars are so stable and my fasting glucose with Molly was negative, he believes I may ust make big babies anyway. I feel a lot better with the plan and just hope I don't go too far over. I have acupuncture booked for the full moon on the 30th March but I think I will pass on the sweep until I am a week over as it will be more likely to work. I have my rlt, epo and have some clary sage oil and sweet almond oil for later on (need to get some jasmine). I know I keep promising photos but rarely get 2 minutes to myself these days :s I have a photo shoot booked for the 22nd and may end up waiting until I get those as they will be more forgiving. Please forgive me if I have missed anything major, I'm trying to catch up but keep forgetting who said what. Love to you all xxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19719

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 pm

I may have spoken too soon ladies.

I threw up so violently this afternoon that I broke a blood vessel in my left eye. Now I look like an evil vampire from Twilight or something.

Galaxy- I sincerely hope that your delivery goes the way you want it to. It's good that your gestational diabetes isn't as bad as you originally thought though. I understand about big babies, LM was well on her way to being 9 pounds if they didn't induce me 10 days early!!!!

Chrisb- I'm not sure how bumpy the ride is in the snow, but hopefully it's nothing that would affect the baby or anything. I have a friend who rides the rides at Disneyland while she is pregnant. Not the roller coasters, but the kiddie rides and Pirates of the Caribbean. All 4 of her kids are perfect!!

Skyllar- I can't wait for you to find out what you are having! Don't worry I dreamed of a boy too when I was pregnant with LM, and it was a girl! Smile/happy The night before my gender scan I dreamed it was a girl and it was.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:18 am

Aw Tiff, I do feel for you. I remember feeling like it was never going to get any better but was pleased that I could enjoy things once I got over it. I didn't realise that LM was a biggun too. Nine pound is a good size for 10 days early. Have you tried acupunture yet? Or those wrist bands with the pressure points on them? I know it gets frustrating when people keep suggesting things that you have already tried, I could have punched people every time they mentioned 'ginger'! Just get rest when you can, I know you have LM but maybe just make the most of when dh is around to help. Hope you feel better soon, thinking of you x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 am

hey ladies yes i sure am getting excited, cant wait for my scan on monday morning!!
and in regards to baby neing breeched i really dont think he is , the hiccups are down low all the time.

oh my goodness it has been so hot here, its great for te beach, we tool out our new jet ski today but after being in the sun then going to hubbies rugby game in the sun, i felt so ill i nearly passed out, but all ok. Cant wait for it to start cooling down, maybe in another month to 6 weeks or so

Tiff- hun sorry your sick again xo

Galaxy- great news about your glucose and chances of a VBAC, good luck not long now xo

Chris- ihope the bumps are ok, i cant even imagine how bumpy it can be as we dont get snow here xo

Hi to everyone else.

well i have pretty much got everythingbought for baby, just need to finish his room and pack my bags etc, I have washed his clothes and sheets/blankets etc. so i am getting there andi bought some newborn nappied the other day. Cant wait to meet ths little fella now!!

Just a cute story i was at the shops the other day and there was a baby infront of us ( prob like 9 months) and he and Kyrah were smiling at eachother, she turned to me and pointed at him and said baby ( as she does, she is obsessed with babies) then she turned back to boy and said to him, my baby and patted my tummy showing him ( actually trying to lift my shirt) it was very cute lol she wants to hold and kiss every baby she sees so i cant wait for her to meet her baby brother.
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:17 am

Sparkles, what is the scan for? Is it to check the placenta's position or baby's. Got my fingers crossed for you x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:47 pm

galaxy wrote: I didn't realise that LM was a biggun too. Nine pound is a good size for 10 days early.

Sorry I was pretty confusing in my post Smile/happy What I was trying to say is that LM was gaining a pound per week, and so they induced me early so she wouldn't be too heavy. She was just over 7 lbs. I also had a UTI that was pretty persistent, so they thought it would be better to get her out. My DH was almost 11 lbs at birth, so big babies do happen to me! Eek.

I have tried the sea bands and ginger, peppermint, you name it, but I guess I'll just have to deal with the sickness. I ate something really heavy for lunch yesterday which I am sure was the culprit. I am trying to eat lighter things like soups and sandwiches now. Wish we had money for acupuncture, but we just don't at the moment Cry

Sparkles- That is so sweet about Kyrah loving the babies. I am so excited for you to have your little boy. She'll be a fantastic big sister for sure!

Hope everyone else is doing okay, sorry for being a big fat complainer these days!! I promise I'll be more chipper once I'm over this all day sickness bump!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Tiff. I'm sorry to hear you don't feel well again. Hopefully it was just the meal. Don't worry about complaining because it doesn't even sound like your complaining to me. And seriously when you ae nauseous, it is always on your mind and literal is your life for as long as it lasts. We all totally get it.

Sparkles. Can't wait to hear the results Monday. I'm sure you are right and the baby is head down. You are definately not making me look foreward to being pregnant over the summer.

I went to the doctor to have my urine tested cause my mom thought it might be a kidney infection. While I was there the doc wanted to push on my belly, and guess what i was having a contraction. So I was again immediately sent for a scan. Everything was fine, everything was closed and baby was bouncing like a crazy baby. They looked at my kidneys too.my urine tests don't come back til Tuesday so they gave me prescription to start for an infection. Pain is still there, I can feel my uerus tighten and I notice now because I get a back ache when it does. So I'm hoping that the pain will run its course and the uterine coontractions will mostly be painless for the most part. I go back to the doctor for my 4 month on the 23rd.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Galaxy- the scan is to check the position on my placenta

Chris- wow a little scary, hopefully everything will settle back down xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Chris - Are you actually experiencing proper contractions already or are they braxton hicks contractions?? I started getting very strong braxton hicks contractions as early as 15 weeks if not before with Klara I have to admit they did sometimes put me on edge because they were so strong!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm

OMG- Chris take it easy okay? I hope your test results come back okay. Glad you got some medicine. Maybe it would be good for you to take cranberry supplements on a regular basis. I have to do that because I get UTI's a lot during pregnancy.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

LB - I cannot believe how close I am either but it is starting to get to that point where I cannot help but feel very pregnant. So sorry to hear that you had another violent tossing of your cookies. Does your eye hurt at all? Maybe your body just needs to adjust or let it build up in your system? I hope it ends quickly for you.

Skyllar - I had and have lots of boy dreams as have family member. At this point everyone thinks it is a boy so I would really laugh it if comes out a girl.

Chris - I had the same concern and actually mentioned it to the doctor since I was on my way there with the bumpy snow. She said that in a normal pregnancy it wouldn't do any harm. Now if you were close to going into labor anyhow it could help the process but not to worry. Sorry to hear about your kidney issues. I completely feel you on the back pain and discomfort. I hope they get everything sorted out for you.

Emma - so good to see you and I know what you mean about keeping up on posting. Luckily I do not have to worry about stretch marks or spot but I do know it was a conversation we had and that someone did have them. I am glad you had a good appointment and I am glad to have someone else in the "you just have big babies" club. I guess we can wait for our little chunky monkies together since we are both due in early April.

Sparkles - Your hubby plays rugby? My dh and I watched a game and he has tossed around the idea of trying to play but it isn't very popular around here. That is so sweet that Kyrah really understands and even calls it her baby. I don't think Isaac really understands yet but he is starting to notice little things. I feel behind on getting things ready for baby but I did pick up the gallon of paint for the room so that is a start right? I need my new shed to empty the closet into and the feet of snow outside are keeping that from happening right now. I hope your scan goes well and everything is in place.

I am an absolute hormonal mess at the moment. I have crazy cravings and feel miserable. So I am going to blame it on the hormones maybe this is a big growth spurt week or something.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18016
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Georgi- I assume it was braxton hicks type contractions since there was nothing going on with the cervix. I had the sono after I had talked to the doctor, and the doctor was in surgery when I was done so I didn't talk to her. From what I understand they are considered braxton hicks unless they are progressing you into labor... is that right? I think the doctor sent me for the sono as a precaution since it was accompanied by pain.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 am

Yeah I'd say so.....what is the plan for you? will you be having an elective c-section this time around?
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next