Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Project Home-maker! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Project Home-maker! - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Project Home-maker!

+10
galaxy
Lily*Blossom
mscherry42
Georgi
Helen
dolly's momma
Toffee
24Penguins
Lou Lou
Angel
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Project Home-maker! - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Home-maker!

Post  Helen Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Being here is much more fun than work tho lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17668
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:20 pm

i know!!!! hehehehe, at least i do most of my work on the computer so i can switch windows and get things done in between posts, other than that i would be out of the office running errands (like this morning) and cant even get to the computer Smile/happy
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18793
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:21 pm

:lol!: :lol!:
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Removed post.

Last edited by RYlee MAck on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:38 pm

hehehehe Ry i dont think im addicted to paper lists, but i sure am addicted to buying planners (and not using them) lol!!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 pm

I have printed out some daily schedual thingies to put on my fridge.I can re write new ones if this one doesnt work out for me.Anyway...monday is the start day,we'll see if I even make it to step one lol
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:10 pm

aww, im sure you will do great angel!!! just remember, if you make any progress at all its a sucess!!! i mean if you dont keep to that exact schedual, but you make any improvement, dont think if it as a failure!!! youll do great, i know it!!!

24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:15 am

I agree with Nika hun, you'll do brill !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:44 am

Ok,so so far today,I got up late (8:45) and obviously missed my shower and teo's breakfast time (he didnt wake up till then either.But I got breakfast served and the kitchen done now.I am sitting here chilling using my freetime.So far everything on schedual done until the next chores.I guess a little behind is not bad.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:11 am

WTG! Angel,
You're off to a great start. You inspired me, so I went to the grocery this weekend and grabbed some meat to cook. I planned on cooking all my meat on Saturday, then cook sides each day to go with it. Well, Today is Tuesday, and no meat has been cooked yet. :cry: I think I'll start next week. Your success is even more inspiration for me.! CanCan
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19428
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:31 am

Aww thanks Cherry,that's such a nice feeling! Smile/happy I will try and do my best so I don't let not only myself and family down but I want you girls to be proud of me! lol

Grouphug
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 am

Yay angel!!!! your doing great Smile/happy haha, plus you got to sleep in a bit!!!!

and mscherry, next week sounds great

*weird and OT, but i cannot change my font, or add smiley from the right side of the screen anymore... dont know whats up with that...
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:38 pm

you inspired me too!!!! I'm a natural list maker and I always had a list at work but since Owen was born I haven't made one for the house. So last night DH gave Owen his last feeding of the day while I picked up the house and made my list for today. He said he would do the last feeding from now on so I can use that time to get organized for the next day!
So, it's 4:30 and the house is picked up and the laundry is caught up. I also have a plan for a hot cooked dinner tonight!
Hopefully we can all keep inspiring one another!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:57 pm

I took some chicken legs down last night from the freezer, so hopefully they're thawed enough to be able to throw them into the oven, then I'll make some french style green beans and rice a roni. I washed and dried a load of clothes last night, but I know that I will definitely not be getting to them until probably Wednesday. My kitchen is straightened and my living room is "livable", but my room sucks, and I don't bother picking up Jayden's toys from her room anymore. Jadah does her own room. It helps that she does chores everyday. Well, it's time for my afternoon break. One day, I'll give you guys a brief run down of my "productive" 12-hour "technical" job. sick
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19428
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:09 pm

I am so glad you guys have been inspried to do things.it feels so good when it's done doesnt it.I really do not like having to do things at certain times.but If i didnt have a time.I wouldnt ever do it.or rush to try and o everything in the last hour before it got dark...so...today I have;

kept my word on tidying up after dinner things,made a real dinner (stir fry sausage thiny with pasta),cleaned up after every meal except dinner Ashamed I had to feed the baby and now I am gong to run to the store.Since dinner the schedual has kinda gone out the window.BUT I did my housework,rtoday I picked,vaccuing through the hosue up and down,I have done that and in the process,picked up and done a load of laundry.When I get back from the store (getting OJ hubby is sick) I will clean up the dinner things and put jr in the bath and then he will have his story ,hopefully not too far off track.then I will put ou the recyling stuff and take my clean laundry upstairs...hwopfully all by 8pm.I have a long day tommorow and and I will be keeping the kids from 7am shock .

Anyway...I would say,,day 1,not So bad at all! Smile/happy Proud of you all and myself!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Yeah Angel!
I'm so glad your first day went well! I am doing a load of laundry right now and after my DH eats dinner I'll start a load of dishes.
Wow! When I know other people are striving to keep their house in order it makes me want to do better too!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 pm

hows it going today angel?
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Geeze babe, I think I need to do a schedule like yours, might help me stay on track alot... What did you use to make your schedule?
Leeaman
Leeaman

Number of posts : 409
Loyalty Rating : 17433

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:05 pm

well,i copied it n pasted it from someone on the net,cant remember where.I will maybe try and send it to you as a word doc,thats what i opened it with.Will try n send it to you...

Nika,so far today alright,I have the kids all day whihc makes it harder.I cant go off and do my housework coz i cant leave the 3 yr old my son and the baby,I will just have to wait until they go,but as far as cleaning the kichen and meals,I am on track!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm

good for you angel!!! your doing great Smile/happy hehe, ive found myself sticking to a much better schedule after work as well recently. not so rigid like yours (lol im sure i would be setting myself up for failure) but once kaydie is in bed i actually do some sort of schedualed cleaning/cooking and such until about 8:00 when my show comes on TV hehe, then i have to sit on my butt for and hour and watch Smile/happy but life is improving for all of us i guess!!!!!

BTW, hows hubby feeling?
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 pm

I know i'm so happy about it,anything is an improvement from where I was.I am so glad all you other girls are doing so great as well
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Ok,so here's how today went.I was up at 7 am (yawn) and cooked twice.cleaned the kitchen twice.After dinner I fed the baby,put out the trash,made a small crystal bouquet that took me 2 hours.Left the dishes/pans in the kitchen sink....sigh.Not liking this schedual thing.I know why now.because keeping on top of your house and taking care of kids is EXAUSTING when done properly :cry: I am not good at this.Please give me some encouragement girls.

I am so tired,going to bed now.I don't feel too bad but I feel like I spent all day in the frekin kitchen and didn't get any of my other chores done :S oh well,tommorow is another day right.

night night!xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:46 am

Awww Holi! you are such a hunni. What you are doing is absolutly fantastic chick! I credit you for what you have achieved already!! It would be tiring but if you stick with it you will find wee short cuts.
I hate house work so i do it as i see it and i can have my whole house done within an hour. (my hubbys family are clean freaks if they see a few toys on the floor and 2 coffee mugs on the bench then its a pigsty and i get the dirty looks lol)

My tips are, As soon as you wake, pull the covers up on your bed on each side, smooth it over with your hand, bed made in less than a minute. Depending on what you have for lunch, i always make jesse and dh lunch the night before so i only have to get it out of the fridge. Load dishwasher as you go then use it at end of night, so if you have a coffee, instead of putting mug on bench, put strait into dishwasher. When you do bathrooms, i have a spray in the shower which is used everytime the shower is used, so as soon as we turn shower off, we spray walls and door and it self cleans, shower has to be clean when you start using it, its just to stop soap buiulding up etc. as for the bath, when jesse has been in there, i give him a little soap on a sponge and he goes round the water edge to see how many bubbles he can make but really he is just cleaning it, lol.
I Like to keep my arvos free to do whatever i want, i hate being restricted, so when kiers goes down for his nap, i settle jess infront of tv or with some pens and paper just to give me 30mins free and i prepare tea, i peel potatoes get everything organised so all i have to do is turn it on at 4.30 or whenever. my dinner is almost always ready by 11.30am so if im out, i dont have to rush home as i know all i have to do is turn it on.
Laundry in my house goes on as soon as i have made my bed, its all got to be put out by each bedroom door the night before, then i hang it out when i find the time. i dont usually get up out of bed until 8-8.30 but usually can be out of the house with everything done by 10.30. there are so much more shortcuts its just trying to remeber them, I like to sort everything out the night before, so kids go down by 8pm and i will then sort out lunches, what clothes they are going to wear and pack Kierans daybag with clean nappies wipes and a change of clothes. I use to be absolutly tragic with my housekeeping but now am kinda on top of it but i tell ya if i ever win a heap of money the first thing i will do is hire a cook and a cleaner! lol

Hope you dont wear yourself out too much holi.
xxxx You are doing fab hun
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17613

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 am

Thanks so much for the tips T.I just have trouble organising everything in my mind.Yesterday it felt like i SPENT ALL day in the kitchen,either cleaning it or cooking (I ran the dishwasher twice coz I ran out of stuff and I didnt want to leave it in the sink ),I have an appointment at the school today to check it out for Teo so I wont stick to my schedual exactly but when I get back I am going to attack my bathrooms! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 pm

There is a book my mom used when I was a kid. It has been updated and I have been planning on getting it together that way it can be used by the entire family. It is called Sidetracked Home Executives. I like it because it helps with the long term stuff that you don't always think about until you see the cobwebs in the corner.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17998
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next