Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Project Home-maker! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Project Home-maker! - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Project Home-maker!

+10
galaxy
Lily*Blossom
mscherry42
Georgi
Helen
dolly's momma
Toffee
24Penguins
Lou Lou
Angel
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Project Home-maker! - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Home-maker!

Post  galaxy Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Angel, let me know what type of foods you like. I have recipes for real easy and healthy meals like chicken and red lentil curry, turkey enchiladas, chicken and chorizo casserole, avocado pesto linguine, roasted vegetable couscous, lasagne, chicken and pumpkin canneloni, butternut squash risotto, herby shepherds pie, sausage pasta.
So proud of you hun, sounds like you have really made progress and have the motivation to do it. I really don't at the moment, I had my house all organised for friends to come over for a meal and then I had a crap day at work, really depressing day on top on builders in the house and it looks like a pig sty again! I am off now for 6 days so I am going to spend tomorrow getting on top of things again and then I can enjoy the rest of my days of with Molly. Well done though, I know how hard it can be, especially when you have a baby around the house.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19701
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:20 pm

ooooh emma!!! can i have the recipe to the turkey enchiladas? lol, it sounds delish Smile/happy
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18793
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:30 pm

ahhhhhhhh,I am so sorry girls.I feel like I have let everyone down.I only managed one day in full.It has beena downhill slope since then.Today,I woke up with a pounding headache and no energy so I poured the big munchkin a bowel of cereal and crawled back into bed with the baby...I got up,made me some thraflu,egg n bacon sarnies for the boys.Didnt clean it up and have been sitting arounf ever since.

To top it all off,this weekend I cleaned y carpet with my bissel,little green steam cleaner.I got it all looking nice,then,today my son bought in (from outside)A filthy truch and there are black tire marks EVERYWHERE on MY CREAM (i didnt pick the colour its rented house) carpet :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: The kitchen is filthy and I feel like everything I have done is worthless,I'm sorry,I am just really dissapointed and feel bad coz you are all so nice and encouraging...just not feeling so great today...

I :cry: would love those recipies though please galaxy,all but the coucous one! sorry to let u all and myself down
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:32 pm

aw babe you didnt let us down!!! dont feel so bad, everyone makes mistakes and has set backs and its ok!! i know that when you feel ready you will try again, maybe not today or tomorrow, but you will get there eventually. there is really no need to be beating yourself up over it hun!!! your still a great mommy Smile/happy

(oh and your son has serious dirt issues lol!!! not trying to sound mean, more funny, but first the toilet and now the muddy truck! wow! lol, i dont know how you dont kill him lol {KIDDING})
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 pm

Awwwhh Honey!
Don't be so hard on yourself! With kids in the house and a husband to care for, there are going to be days that things don't go as smoothly! That's why having a plan HELPS - because I guarantee your house is still cleaner than it was before you started getting organized so when you feel better it won't be as difficult to get back on track!
I think a schedule should be more of a guideline and not something that discourages you if you get a little off track!
You hang in there! Tomorrow is a new day!

Love you!
Lou Lou

PS - I'm writing this while practically sitting on two loads of clothes that I said I was going to fold this morning! See - it's not just you!!! haha!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:31 am

Aww thanks loulou,you're the best!You always make me feel better!Today is a new day.I havn't had the best week,but I am about to get on with my house and clean the mess from the last few days now.I have got the kids coming and they will be here for about 5 hours but I can clean while there here ,downstairs anyway.hope you got your laundry put away.It does feel so great when it's done.My room is still fairly clean from me doing it last time.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Project Home-maker! - Page 3 Empty Back on track ...sort of

Post  Angel Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Ok,so I know I whined last night.I feel much more positive today.I have not followed any sort of schedual,I have however cleaned the kitchen and a doing laundry.My goal for today is to at least clean my sons bathroom which he trashed.The kitchen looks way better and i feel better myself!Thanks for being supportive everyone!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Momma Bear - I will have to check into that book! I need all the help I can get!

I have been really busy the last few days and my house is a wreck!
My brother is getting married Saturday and I am giving them a party Friday night so I've spent the last few days running errands for that. My husband's birthday was Thursday and we went to a fish fry last night so I haven't been home much.

I have got to get up in the morning and gets this place in order! I have so many family members that will be in town this weekend and I know they are going to want to come and see my house!

Agh!!!!!!!!!! It never ends, does it?!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:22 pm

Well,a little update.As of the 'failed' week.I had abandoned my schedual completely.It just doesnt work for me.I feel forced into a time frame and it irritates me.So I am wondering weather I just follow the task lists as much as doing a different house task everyday as it is on the list.Also I can follow the meal plans along with the cleaning the kitchen plans on time but as for the rest....I just don't think I can do that right now! :S

ANyway,this weekend we really cleaned the house for the 'avon' party and it's still nice and clean.I am gonna try to stay on top of it rather than just doing one huge clean!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 pm

OK,I have officially had ENOUGH.baby is lying next to me whining.Teo is upstiars after being sent to his room.I just want to swtich off and be by myself.The kitchen floor is SO fucking sticky and I dont see the point in cleaning it because EVERY FUCKING meal,he spills SOMETHING on the floor or chair and it's like "WHY clean it?" I cant walk bare footed in there.The carpet that I spent 3 hours steam celaning gets SHIT all over it because people dont take off their shoes and walk crap through from the kitchem or outside.I feel like WHY the hell bother.The kitchen surfaces are stakced with nasty dirty dishes pizza boxes and stuff from the last few days where I 've not felt well.I just want to cry!sorry for the rant
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Sweetie, I am so sorry. Don't be too hard on yourself, it is so difficult to keep up when you are ill and have children. Not to mention you look after other people's children as well.

Do you have a swifter mop? The mop with the disposable pads and that sprays out the liquid automatically? They are so great for spot cleaning.

Also, I recommend buying a trendy looking wicker chest to keep in your entry way that you can store shoes in, it helps to have something right there to chuck your shoes into when you walk in.

Just rest until you feel better, then start again fresh.

In the words of Scarlett O'hara....."Tomorrow is another day."

xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:46 pm

I'm sorry I just feel really irrationaly down and angry right now.I am so stressed today about stupid things I wouldnt normally care about but as for cleaning.I just feel like I would rather live in a dump right now than try and keep it clean because WHAT is the point?I dont get it,why keep cleaning something that is going to get dirty seconds,minutes or hours later?I'v just had it today thats all
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:17 pm

awww hun, its ok!! everyone has their really bad days. things will look up soon enough, just spend the day not caring, you will feel better eventually

*hugs*
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymomwife Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:37 pm

Ok, late coming onto this post, but thought I would try to help! I am just like you. I struggle with this daily but found fly lady a few years back, have you heard of flylady.net?
It is sort of an organization thing for cleaning, but its all about baby steps. Your post made me sort of not sure to laugh or cry. I soooo feel your pain. Flylady talks about how people like us, are truly perfectionist, (I know sounds wierd huh) But truly I use to look at my mess in my kitchen and think i only have 20 minutes, so there is no way I can clean it. That is because when I clean the kitchen, I want to do the dishes, wipe down the counters, sweep and mop the floor etc. So I would for some reason think if I couldn't get that done then I would do nothing. She teaches to break things up, use a timer, clean for 15 minutes and then take a break. Then go again! SHe also talks about not trying to organize clutter, but get rid of it! She has been a life saver for you! You might like her. Check it out at flylady.net.

I can chat anytime! I use to be just like you. If I had a dollor for every schedule that I have made and failed at, wow! I could hire a cleaning lady! Hee hee
I am the master at makeing plans to clean but getting it done another story!

Talk to you soon.
Crystal
crazymomwife
crazymomwife

Number of posts : 25
Loyalty Rating : 16985
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://www.kcnykreim.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks crystal.I will check that out.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3