Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

THE BIRDS. And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly.

+2
Angel
dolly's momma
6 posters

Go down

THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. Empty THE BIRDS. And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly.

Post  dolly's momma Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:39 pm

I hate birds. Yes I do. I don't care if that is very ungreen of me, I hate birds. Well all birds except grackles, we have an agreement.

The property next to us has 15 foot oleander bushes all around the edge of it. Hundreds of migrating birds spend the winter, yes, you guessed it, 15 feet from my bedroom. I can hear them right now. They all chirp their fool heads off in the evening as the sun is going down. Then like somebody flipped a switch dead silence. Then at the abosulte butt crack of dawn (~ 5 am) it is like somebody flipped the switch back on and there are 100s of them chirping away as loud as they can. They are quiet during the day, but at sunrise and sunset........

Not to mention every tree in my yard -- underneath it is coated with a layer of bird poop. In my barn, every horizontal surface (all the rails) is covered with bird poop. Anywhere you put your hand - bird poop. In the water tank - bird poop. It grosses me out soo bad. Why do they poop where they drink?

I wish I had a big cannon - I would scare them BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! until they all went away.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18395
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. Empty Re: THE BIRDS. And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly.

Post  Angel Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 pm

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DM you gave me such a great laugh!!!!!!!!! thanks...I know you're serious and I am sorry to laugh at you but you are so funny!Hubby is the same,where I lived in France we had nighting gales,they sang true to their name ALL night.He called them zombie birds and cursed that we werent in the states where he could get a shot gun! :lol:
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

THE BIRDS.  And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly. Empty Re: THE BIRDS. And more because just The Birds is not long enough apparantly.

Post  BethG Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:10 pm

lol, you're too funny Dolly M! I actually like birds, except grackles! LMAO! I do hate the geese that hang around my work though. They POOP all over the place. But songbirds, yep, my family has been casual birdwatchers and feeders since way back when.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22686
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:16 am

lol that made me chuckle !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17668
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:10 pm

So how do you feel about the movie ,"The Birds??"
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 am

lol - that movie doesn't bother me, because I don't have to deal with everything coated with bird poop from it, and it doesn't wake me up every morning lol.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:22 am

Angel wrote:HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DM you gave me such a great laugh!!!!!!!!! thanks...I know you're serious and I am sorry to laugh at you but you are so funny!Hubby is the same,where I lived in France we had nighting gales,they sang true to their name ALL night.He called them zombie birds and cursed that we werent in the states where he could get a shot gun! :lol:

The neighbors have a rooster which is at least 10 years old, because I have heard it ever since we moved here. It must be blind or chronologically challenged. It goes ''cock-a-doodle-doo'' ALL HOURS of the night. I have heard it at 10 pm, midnight, 2 am, 4 am, and all times before, after, and in-between. Alot of nights I wish I had a gone to send that rooster to chicken heaven lol.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:21 am

lol DM theres nothing wrong with the rooster... we used to have one, and they crow all day and all night... the whole "crow when the sun comes up" thing is a big myth LOL!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18793
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down