Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas???

+4
BethG
24Penguins
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
8 posters

Go down

What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Empty What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas???

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm

We are getting LM a few toys. For each other, just one gift each. We are getting my step-son a Wii.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Empty Re: What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas???

Post  Toffee Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:13 pm

I've got my bf a digital camera. My parents a digital photoframe, my brothers and Grandma a DVD and my dad/step mum a safety device for the car (what they asked for, boring i know). And my bf's parents a lovely bottle of wine (decent one).
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17968
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Empty Re: What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas???

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 pm

I wish we had more money this year to get better presents for people. We are just getting a calendar made for 2009 with pictures of LM and family pics, and each household is getting one. They are 20 bucks each, and I figure it's sentimental, ya know??
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:35 pm

hehe, this is the first year since i can remember that we actually had money for christmas so i went a bit overboard... lol!!!

i got kaydance a ball pit (its like a tent with a lip to hold the balls in, it was really cute and you can buy tunnels and other tents to connect to it down the road when shes bigger!), a piano (i wasnt going to buy it but it was on clearance for $15!!! its like a fischer price toy, its a piano with a built in seat and all, looks cool), a big stuffed penguin (i couldnt resist!), and two small toys that are more educational with shaped blocks and the alphabet and stuff.

i got charles the solid transmission mount for his car hes been dying for and has never bought (got a damn good deal on it too, i was proud of myself), and i got him the sneakers hes been eyeing for almost a year, but cost to much to buy regularly (got them on sale too!!)

i had a calendar with all of kaydances photos from her first year made on snapfish.com for my grandparents

i got my mom two small gift packages of tea (she loves hot tea) and had a mug made with a cute picture of kaydance on snapfish for her too

i got a couple of small toys to ship to my nephews in Cali since i didnt send anything for their birthdays (bad auntie!)

and i got my sister a remote control dragonfly, and since i bought it online i had it shipped directly to her house, and she opened it already!! lol talk about ruining the christmas spirit, i even called her before i got it and told her it was for christmas, and she still opened it!! party pooper! lol.

yeah, ok so i went a bit nuts, but its been so long since we have has a proper christmas, and its kaydances first one, so i dont care!!! hahaha Smile/happy

i am not 100% but im pretty sure charles is getting me a PSP, either that or hes trying to throw me off the trail of the real gift, but thats what hes been hinting at lol!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18781

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Indeed it's sentimental :-)

I can't really afford my prezzies, but I worked loads more hours to pay for Rich's. I'm not fussed on what I get, I honestly don't get excited about that part of Christmas. I just love the atmosphere.

I use snapfish too Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17968

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:43 pm

Let's see, MrG. is getting:

new motocross pants and jersey
The Simpsons, season 2 on DVD (his older sister is giving season 1)
Night Gallery, season 1 on DVD (Rod Sterling series, post Twilight Zone)
one or two motocross-related DVDs. I bought three but saved at least one back for his birthday, can't quite remember.
a t-shirt from the 2008 Motocross of Nations race, which was somewhere in the UK this year. Obviously had to order that.
Finally, I bought a 8x10 photo frame and printed out a photo I took of him riding in Florida earlier this year.

Hmmmm, funny how things always are motocross or DVD related for him, or both! Everything but the photo and The Simpsons was ordered online.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22674
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 pm

Well, I overdid by a mile this year. We don't really buy for anyone else besides our moms and our household. I've been putting my together a box for my mom for xmas: VS underwear, bath and body works miscellaneous stuff, a planner, her shampoo/conditioner gift set, and some other stuff. We still don't know what to get his mom.

Jayden- a disney princess car, a sleeping beauty cell phone, elmo cell phone, clothes, sleeping beauty pillow, and rewrapped about 5 of her birthday presents, Jadah's old dvd/vhs player.

Jadah-dvd player, board games, high school musical letterman jacket, clothes, bath toys, barbie head, recorder, nitro jr laptop, camp rock karaoke cd, nintendo ds video game, and pixos

Jarelle(DF)-wrestling hoodie, basketball boxers, heavy punching bag that hangs from the ceiling, and I'm getting him a better "man's chair"

I got a new Sony Vaio as my xmas present(we went 1/2 on it). I don't expect anything else, and don't mind either!!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19416
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:11 pm

I got Owen 5 toys ranging from $5 to $20. I only spent $60 on him. I could have spent $500 - I wanted every toy I saw!

We are also doing calendars for grandparents and great grandparents.

For DH I got him The Dark Knight DVD
Prince Caspian 3 disc set DVD
The new Bill O'Reilly Book - A Bold, Fresh Piece of Humanity
New undershirts
A calendar of water paintings from a local artist. He knows about this one. The artist's prints sell for hundreds and the calendar was $20. At the end of the year we will take our favorite ones and have them framed! We are so cheap! haha!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20259

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:47 pm

those are so cute tiff!! shes going to have such a fun christmas Smile/happy
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18781

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:15 pm

I got DF a pair of pj pants and some slippers.

I got Audrey the Fisher Price interactive grocery cart and the Fisher Price Dollhouse. She also got a soft bodied baby doll and the Little Mermaid movie.

Tiff,
Audrey's got tons of those blocks, we bought them at the store down the street, she was selling them at $0.50 a block. She's got a little farm house to put them into that was given to her. I'm sure she will like them, Audrey throws them down the stairs, haha!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20077
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:58 am

well
we have got Kyrah this
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Bandst10

and a table and chairs, a fur real baby tiger and a bike that you can change as they grow.
and then santa sack pressies, such as bath toys and clothes etc
this is the trike well similar put i got the pink and purple one

What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Trike10
got hubby clothes, a ladder lol, an electric shaver, a belt hmmm.. other things cant think

got out parents photo books made up they ended up costing us HEAPS but they will be gorgeous and really nig etc and like 30 pages in them

im so excited

my mum has gone crazy for Kyrah she has bought her a bike thing and a play kitxhen/learning centre, the fisher price walker pram and trolley and heaps more!!!! crazy she will never need presents again lol
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Xmas_g14
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Xmas_311
What are you getting your kids/Family/ ect for Christmas??? Xmas_g15
gee we will need to buy another house just for her toys...... i said to mum no spoiling her from now on, i dont want her to expect everything, mum said thats fine just this year as she wont realise hmmmm..... lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19569

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 am

Ooh, I love that play kitchen!!! I wish I could get it for her for xmas, but I just can't do it. I wonder which relative I could "persuade" to get it for her, hmmm?
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19416
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down