Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Angel Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 am

well,I hope they can tell you hunny and fix it. HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 8 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  skyllar Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 am

Oh Sparkles, I am so so so sorry to read this. This is sooo not fair that you have to go through this. And there is nothing I can say to make you feel better. Please know that we are all here for you! ((((Sparkles)))) I hope and pray it will still be okay

Last edited by skyllar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21133
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 am

So sorry sparkles, and I'm still praying that everything will turn out ok with you.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22740
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 am

Sparkles -
I know that there is nothing I can say to you right now to make you feel any better. I know that all the words of encouragement in the world don't mean too much today. But I AM praying for you and your husband. I know how much you wanted this little baby and I'm so very sorry to hear that things are not happening the way you had hoped.

We are all here for you - any time you need to talk. We love you. When you hurt, we all hurt.
Hang in there honey. Take care of yourself. Rest and take comfort in the arms of your little Kyrah.

Love you!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20325
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Sparkles, honey I am so sorry for you, I truly am. I wish I could make it all better hun, you really have been through the mill. I hope you get the care you need and that they can tell you why this is happening. Thinking of you! xxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:01 pm

sparkles, just wanted to come and send you lots of hugs today, you've been on mind since I heard your news. HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Take all the time you need to heal physically & emotionally, and do let me know if you have any questions things you're wondering about the m/c, however detailed it might be. I felt quite weak and tired for a few weeks after mine, and my doctor said it was normal and to keep taking prenatal vitamins until it was better, it just gives your body the extra vitamins & minerals while its healing and getting back on track. Be really kind to yourself and do as much as or as little as you need to right now, really give yourself a break. Do you have friends or family close by who could bring meals, keep you company when you want it, etc?

Know we're all with you and are sharing this pain as much as we can, we're there with you and I know my heart is broken for you hon. Stay in touch when you can. much love & many hugs sweetie xoxoxo
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Sparkles, I'm so sorry darling Cry My heart is breaking for you. Just know that I am here for you if you need to talk. xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20934
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:59 am

Sparkles, I have just caught up with this thread and am totally shocked to read your news, I am so very sorry honey, I really am. x x x x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 pm

hey all
Well i have "officially" miscarried now. I was bleeding soooo heavy and passing sooo TMI much tissue it wouldnt stop all day i was sent up to the ER and spent all sat night there in a bed ...fun, doing test after test, needles galore,being prodded and poked down there i was dizzy from losing so much blood. But they were excellent. Anyway they removed more tissue fom th ecervix and said they hope my cervix would start to close now and hope they got it all ( my ervix was open 2-3 sm ) no wonder i felt like i was in early labour yesterday. So now i am on two lots of anti biotics and on strict orders to come back up if hs or that happens etc.the doctor wants us to not TTC for a few months ideally six, to let my body heal etc but we will see how we go, i am going to see a natropath and possible look at ttc around July-Sept, no rush just take it as it comes. I pray the next time i have to go to hospital will be to deliver a healthy baby . i will go in a few weeks for furter testing etc into why i may have miscarried three times now. The doctor thinks it was just too son and my body went throught oo much... makes sense, i hope its only that.
Anyway just thought i would update
xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Sparkles, so sorry about all this. (((HUGS))) Scary that you had to go the ER but I'm glad you were well taken care of. I bet your poor hubby was scared too.

I hope the docs find out the reason for the m/c, but I'm interesting in you seeing the natropath. I think some of the alternative methods of treatment and healing can be quite beneficial, even if we don't always understand why it works.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Sparkles, I'll just give you another hug. HUGS I'm so so sorry! This just isn't fair and it shouldn't be that way. We love you and are here for you, whatever you need.

As for me, according to cycle day, today is the day I miscarried last time. CD 52. I don't know exactly when I ovulated last time or this time, so that's what I've got to go by for now. But I double checked FF and my first pregnancy was a 51 day cycle, so I miscarried CD 52, and today is CD 52 of this one. It's nearly 11am here and by this time last pregnancy, I was already bleeding and in a crazy amount of pain. I even POAS this morning, I was so scared to get out of bed in case I saw a tiny bit of spotting like last time. No spotting, and the 'second' line on the hpt showed up so quickly, before the control line even did!! So that helps. And that it's this far into the day and I am okay so far. It's all so frightening and I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up, but it seems this pregnancy has already lasted longer than the last one.
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Sapphire - All I will say to you is think positive sweetie, I know what with Sparkles extremely sad news it's un-settled a few nerves for you (& others) and I certainly have no intentions of sounding (if I do) in-sensitive towards Sparkles tragic situation but the chances of miscarrying again are extremely slim, yes it can happen as we've seen but it's very rare. x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Yes sapphire sweety,you must try not to focus on what was,this is a totally different pregnancy,baby etc...everything is different.Lots of women MC and don't even know it,it's common for the first conception to be a MC,so just try and put that behind you.Have you tried some of the techniques that I wrote in that thread dedicated to you and sparkles (before sparkles MC'd Cry ) I really think it helps to get over some of the worry and keep smiling! Smile/happy xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 am

Sapphire, I can see how yesterday was very emotional, I feel the same way when mid January comes around and you'll always that day unfortunately Cry Can't wait for your u/s Smile/happy

I'm doing great, gonna post a current 21 week belly pic tonight Smile/happy I seem lower, but you can all judge that Smile/happy

I go in for more blood work tomorrow (some that got deleted from my first lot of blood work) and also getting my thyroid tested again...I feel they will adjust my meds this time. I think it's my thyroid that is helping my hair grow Smile/happy

Anyways got my next OBGYN appointment on the 11th!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:26 am

Gutter, I'm super excited if the thyroid meds are helping your hair grow back!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Suppose to find out if I'm on a higher dose of Synthroid in about about a half hour since it was abnormal at my last blood test.

Sapphire, I am soooo beyond excited for your u/s on Monday, praying your miracle is a sticky one and from hearing about your symptoms, sounds like s/he is causing mommy to be feeling a little pregnant Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri May 01, 2009 3:42 pm

yay gutter, I hope the meds are tweaked to be just right and that it will REALLY help your hair grow back! that is fantastic news Smile/happy Did you post the new bump pic yet or did I miss it? I'll have to check... Do keep us posted on your results okay?

How's everyone else doing? 24P, LeanneWhitney, and anyone else? I hope you're all feeling well!! I have definitely been feeling sicker by the day sometimes, which has me feeling all the more reassured Smile/happy

thanks for your messages & encouragement Georgi, gutter & Angel. I really appreciate all three of you writing. Last Monday was so frightening and I needed to get that out. BTW, DH and I are HUGE hockey fans and the NHL are in playoffs now. We've never in our lives been to a playoff game b/c the tickets are so expensive and hard to find. But Monday afternoon, friends of our called to say they won 2 really fantastic tickets to that night's hockey game and they wanted to give them to us since they aren't hockey fans but knew we were!! How generous is that?! We had incredible seats, in the private section for all the really rich business people. I've never had any kind of tickets that good, let alone for the playoffs!! It was so perfect to have such an amazing date night that day of all days and was just what we needed. Our home team did get eliminated from the playoffs that night but that's okay, it was still an unforgetable night!!

The thinking positive thing I am in two minds about because I don't agree that I shouldn't remember the past and in that sense focus a little on what happened, and I think it's okay and understandable for me to feel afraid and worry about this pregnancy, and I want to be able to express those thoughts here and be honest about it. I won't forget the first pregnancy and I don't want to; it's been a comfort to remember the baby, be sad when I need to feel sad, and remember her in little ways throughout my day (like the ring DH gave me after the loss with a little pink stone to remember her. I am totally attached to the ring and never take it off, but it's a good thing for me to have that tangible reminder). At the same time I realize thinking positive has its benefits and you have to know that I am thinking as positive as I can at this point. I do imagine having a bump this summer, just this morning I was thinking how I would pack for a 4-week vacation in that stage of pregnancy, what clothes to wear, etc. I am thinking positive. But I am realistic too in that I know last time there was a problem chromosomally in the baby's development so it couldn't live. I realize that this could happen again and there's nothing I can do to change it, so of course I'll be nervous until I know. Which should happen on Monday ... I am terrified but hopeful too! I hope I haven't offended anyone here but I wanted to say what I was thinking. I love all of you very much and that's not at all what I want to do!!

speak soon xoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Sapphire that ring is a beautiful reminder hunny!!! My mom got me a little crystal angel in a material box to remember the baby I could of had. I think that's so sweet how you thought of her as a girl, I have no instinct as to what gender my little angel could of been, but I added the name Angel to Audrey's middle name as a reminder and also it's my mom's middle name Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 pm

That's really cool gutter, both about the angel your mom gave you and giving Audrey such a meaningful middle name too. You know it's strange, with my first pregnancy I was SURE it was girl from just a few days after my BFP, but with this pregnancy, I have absolutely no idea. It's almost like knowing it was a girl was a gift I was given to help me deal later on or something.

I told DH all I wanted for Christmas was a simple ring with a small pink stone, so he picked one out for me. Normally I'm all about getting surprises on Christmas morning, but this year I didn't care, this was all I wanted. He did a great job finding one, and you know what the pink stone was? A pink sapphire!! How ironic is that?! I didn't even know you could get pink sapphires Smile/happy

happy weekend sweetie!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon May 04, 2009 6:13 am

sapphire wrote: You know it's strange, with my first pregnancy I was SURE it was girl from just a few days after my BFP, but with this pregnancy, I have absolutely no idea. It's almost like knowing it was a girl was a gift I was given to help me deal later on or something.

Sapphire - I had an overwhelming feeling that my first pregnancy was also a girl, I have only ever mentioned this to Holi as I thought everyone would think I was a bit odd, Holi knows I'm odd anyway hehehe!! lol but as you mentioned it I thought I would share! Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon May 04, 2009 6:41 am

Sapphire good luck for your scan sweetie xx
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17722

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon May 04, 2009 10:56 am

I'll be on right as I get into the house to see your status!! Hoping and praying for good news, good luck sweetie!!! goodluck

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon May 04, 2009 11:12 am

Sapphire, i'm confident everything will be JUST FINE this time, but will be looking for an update early this evening.

When is Nika supposed to be home?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon May 04, 2009 11:49 am

BethG wrote:When is Nika supposed to be home?

I think she was suppose to be home yesterday, but I could be wrong...

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon May 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey georgi thanks for sharing that!! It's very cool that you felt it was a girl too, somehow it gives you a bit more to remember doesn't it?

Thanks everyone for your good wishes!! I'll be texting Ginny and will change my FB status from my phone later today. I know there are plenty of good signs and that the odds are good. I'm a bit worried as so far today I seem to have more of an appetite than the past few days ... is that okay if that sort of thing comes & goes? I will be so much better off once I have an answer later from the u/s!!

thanks again ... hopefully I have great news to share later today!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next