Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Thinking of you Sapphire! x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21399
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 9 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  skyllar Mon May 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Thinking of you Sapphire! Good luck at your appointment, hun! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21103
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue May 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Sapphire hun, how are you feeling?? Still getting nauseous??

Well my thyroid meds will remain the same, apparently my numbers were much better then before, but I still have to get my thyroid tested again in a month 'sigh', oh well....Nothing much else going on here, DF and I had some amazing DTD last night, so that's pretty good considering I'm almost 6 months along. I am 22 weeks today shock , gonna have to get my butt in gear and get a new picture posted tonight, but I'm not too sure, all depends on if my FIL arrives tonight or tomorrow night.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20113
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue May 05, 2009 1:51 pm

OMG Gutter,I cant BELIEVE you are 6 moths along!It seems like just yesetrday that you were telling us that DH was naughty and didn't \pull out' LOL Wow,,it's gone quick...well...for me anyway! Tongue
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue May 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Sapphire - it's totally normal to be starving one day and not hungry at all the next!!!! Smile/happy Smile/happy

Gutter - I can't believe you are 22 weeks! Have you started working on a nursery for baby boy? Are you going to keep Audrey in her crib for now? I'm curious how the transition will go!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20295
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue May 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Lou Lou wrote:Gutter - I can't believe you are 22 weeks! Have you started working on a nursery for baby boy? Are you going to keep Audrey in her crib for now? I'm curious how the transition will go!

I know I can't believe it either!!! Poor baby boy, won't have a proper nursery, since right now we are doing our kitchen/laundry room reno and then it'll be our master bedroom so that Audrey and our baby boy can have their separate rooms, so as for now, baby boy will be with us for awhile and then probably share a room with Audrey while we work on the master bedroom. The joys of living in a fixer upper, lol!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue May 05, 2009 9:16 pm

aww it'll be fine sweety.The first few months you will want to have him in your room or close by anyway so it'll probably work out well.By the time you are ready to move him,his room will be ready I'm sure Smile/happy xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 pm

thanks everyone for all your thoughts & support over the past few days, I appreciate every single thought!! I hope to be less of a basketcase now but I've been told the worry will never really end so we'll see!!

Thanks especially for the reassurance about appetite & sickness coming and going, that's very good for me to hear.

Gutter that's great you DTD and it was good!! Wink It sounds like you have a good plan for where the baby will go while you're still renovating. I can't imagine what a challenge that must be! It will all work out though.

We haven't DTD since before the bfp. I think we were both a bit nervous and wanted to wait til we knew everything was okay, but we still haven't DTD yet. I'm sure it will be good once we get going again, but it's been a month! shock DH and I are going away to the mountains this weekend, taking Monday off work too so we'll make a long weekend, gone Friday through Monday. We better DTD then at least!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17977
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed May 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Hi Sapphire!

So glad your scan went ok and you are feeling more reassured now.Keep those positive thoughts coming and start to chat to your baby,build a bond...some hypnotherapists say babies can recall (as adults under hypnosis of course0 what was said to them in vitro even from a VERY early stage in developement! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 am

Gutter - I actually think it's great that Audrey wont have a major room change at the same time she meets her baby brother! It will probably make things that much easier for her as she makes the adjustment!

I'm still so amazed at all you guys are doing to your house! That house is gonna be so cool when you get finished!
Do you plan on staying there a long time or are you doing the remodel so that you can sell it soon? (just curious!)

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri May 08, 2009 11:50 am

Thanks Angel! It's all going well and we are slowly wrapping our heads around all this actually happening! So crazy!! We're getting there. And we're super relieved since Monday.

DH and I are going away this weekend to the mountains (we live close to the Rockies). Hoping we'll be able to DTD for the first time since the bfp!! shock I'm trying to remember what a normal sex life is ...

Gutter, you are doing a TON of work but it will be amazing in the end. How have you been feeling?

How's all the other pregnant ladies doing?
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Sapphire!!
YAY for a nice weekend away, good for you and DH, you both need to digest all this great news Smile/happy I'm doing good, just overwhelmed since DF and his dad got tons of fine dust into my house thru the vents 'sigh'!!! Hoping to have a kitchen by the next month, YAY!!! Then we are looking into putting new shingles up and keeping the siding for probably next year. It's gonna be awesome!!

Lou Lou,
I have discussed it with DF to move, but he wants to stick around. I'm guessing with all the work he's put in it, he wants to enjoy it first, hehe!! Truthfully we'd make only a little money on it, since houses don't sell that much in our area. We got it for really cheap and it had so much potential so we went for it. Currently feels like the money pit though, we are sooo broke, LOL!!!

Got my OBGYN appointment on Monday, gonna find out how my 19 week ultrasound turned out and how the prenatal screening went.

Going for my lunch time walk, gotta keep myself in shape this time around, haah!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 am

Hi ladies - I guess I can 'officially' chat in here now!! Smile/happy I have been having really obvious cramps for the last couple of hours and I HATE it, they feel exactly like AF cramps, all I wanna do is chill out and relax on the sofa but of course that's impossible!!!

How is everyone else doing???
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Georgi I am pretty excited that you are over here to join us!!! I had a fair bit of AF-like cramping with both my pregnancies, but it seems to ease after a couple weeks. I've hardly had any for the past 2 weeks, but it's still a pain and a worry. Keep us posted on everything!!!

Oh Gutter it would be wonderful for you to have your kitchen next month!! How did your OB appt go? Did you get those results?

Well girls we had an okay weekend away ... okay just because I was so weak and feeling sick that we didn't get to do as much as planned, but that's okay. DH was great about it and was really understanding. I find I am much weaker than normal and I think this is because I eat less now than normal, and have done so for a few weeks now. It's frustrating not to want to ever want to eat, and not to be able to eat as healthily as I would like to. And of course it's frustrating just feeling sick all the time! But as I said to a friend the other day, I am happily miserable - wouldn't trade this for the world.

On a positive note though, we did manage to DTD once while away! And it was good!! That was the first time since before the bfp, so over a month now. Just once though ... the nausea and falling asleep so early don't do much to help the sex life but I'm glad we managed it once at least and know that was just fine! I think we were both nervous there'd be some spotting or cramping, but everything was fine.

How is everyone else???
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 15, 2009 9:35 am

Hey Sapphire and Georgi!!

Sapphire,
I never had any interest in sex either when I was preggo with Audrey b/c I was sooo nervous and tired. This time I'm much better, not nearly as tired and not nervous at all, so we are DTD about 1 time a week which is a nice comparison then my last pregnancy. Sorry you are feeling rotten, hopefully in a few weeks it'll be gone and feel free to be hungry if you feel it coming, but eat little snacks more frequently then bigger meals to avoid heartburn. Isn't it nice to say DTD instead of BD?? Smile/happy

Georgi,
So glad to have you onboard hun Smile/happy

Get posting those early bumps so you can compare just how big you got from the start Smile/happy

My appointment went great. Baby boys heartbeat was 158 BPM and I now weigh 117 lbs (gained 17 lbs in total so far). Measured 24.5 at 1 day shy of 23 weeks, so bigger but my doc isn't concerned since it's inaccurate between 20-30 weeks. That's about it, my next appointment on June 8th (going by fast already)!!!! That's when he will give me a form to do the gestational diabetes test ALREADY!!!!

Oh and I did do the 2 blood tests for prenatal screening of downs and spina bifida, but they lost my results and are still looking for them, but my 19 week u/s was fine, so I'm okay with not getting the results since they'll usually call you within 24 hours if there's concern.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri May 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Hey gutter! Your pregnancy really is flying by, isn't it?! That's reassuring that the measuring can be inaccurate around this time, so you may not be having a huge baby after all! Glad to hear that you're okay about the lost results. You are right that the 19 week ultrasound would have detected something if there was a major problem. And the diabetes test next, it's all happening, isn't it?!

Thanks for the reassurance about DTD, and yes, it is crazy after all these years to say that instead of BD!! For the food, heartburn hasn't been an issue, just nausea off & on throughout the day and I never want to eat. Ever. Every now & then I'll get hungry and I can eat then, but it's never much. I've been struggling lately actually with trying to figure out what to eat. Normally I am a fairly healthy eater and pay a lot of attention to my diet, make sure it's balanced and such. Now, I find myself having to choose all the time between eating healthy balanced meals - which I eat a few bites of and then can't eat anymore b/c I feel sick - or the food I can more easily eat but is less healthy - then I eat more, and do have more energy/feel less weak, but aren't getting the nutrition I need. So that's sort of my ongoing dilemma every dinner time especially. I really want to eat healthy for this little bean but I just can't stomach so many different foods these days, it's really hard. Any tips??
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey Sapphire,
I honestly don't have many tips hun!! I eat whatever my little heart craves Smile/happy I would suggest bringing mostly healthy snacks to work and 'maybe' a naughty snack and then you are forced to eat the healthy ones when you are hungry. I ate whatever with Audrey too and she came out healthy, sleeps thru the night, never been horribly sick, so eating healthy isn't always needed to have a healthy baby. Oh boy just chatting about this makes me feel horrible, I indulge myself in ice cream, chips, Flaky's, Dr. Pepper, almost daily LOL!!! But then again I do love my veggies and fruit, hehe!! Yeah heartburn won't be an issue for a long while, but just wanted to remind you that when the hunger strikes to try and eat smaller meals more often.
Oh and when I was pregnant with Audrey for the first few months I could not eat any meat, but forced a little bit every time we had it for dinner, so sometimes you may need to force it down. Sounds like you may have a little girlie in there, hehe!!! Get to taking belly pics hun!!! I want to guess!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri May 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Sapphire - I agree with what Gutter says.... if you can't eat anything but something less healthy then just EAT it!!!!! More than likely it will pass in a few more weeks anyway and you'll be back on your healthier foods.
I had a friend that couldn't keep anything down but beer and her ob gyn told her to drink one beer a day until she could drink something else ..... she did that for about 10 days and then all of a sudden the vomiting stopped and she could drink water and milk again! Weird huh? By the way, her baby was PERFECTLY healthy!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri May 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Gutter wrote:Oh and when I was pregnant with Audrey for the first few months I could not eat any meat, but forced a little bit every time we had it for dinner, so sometimes you may need to force it down. Sounds like you may have a little girlie in there, hehe!!! Get to taking belly pics hun!!! I want to guess!!!

I went off meat BIG time during my last pregnancy, it actually made me gag!!

Sapphire - that's lovely for you both that you found some 'special' time for each other, I must admit same as Gutter really during my last pregnancy especially more so the early months we didn't DTD as much as my hubby would have liked as I just couldn't relax but we've already DTD this time around Wink

Gutter - I know I keep saying it but I just can't believe how far along you are already, it's just amazing! I wouldn't have any concerns either about the lost test results even though that is really bad of them to misplace them but like you say if you haven't heard anything with-in 24 hrs then all must be cool! Smile/happy

I have posted a bump pic, well kind of bump pic more bloating really LOL!!

I swear that I keep getting waves of nausea sweep through me during the day here and there but surely it's too early isn't it??? I am definately going to pee loads more than usual and that didn't kick in for me until at least 10+ weeks last time but apart from that NOTHING to report!!! Oh I have made an appointment with my Dr for Monday just to confirm the pregnancy and get referred to a midwife Smile/happy

x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri May 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Sapphire, I too absolutely DESPISED meat for about the 1st 5 months :S BUT, I can tell you what i did, if i ate the meat in a casserole, like chicken casserole or if it was somehow fixed up to not just be plain old meat, I did fine. i tried to eat a steak and almost puked sick

I also ate TONS of cereal Smile/happy that was my MAIN supper! about 4 bowls LOL
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20137

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri May 15, 2009 7:09 pm

oooh! I ate a ton of cereal too! I craved Honey Nut Cherios!!!! yum!
I had a hard time with meat too until about 7 months and then I wanted steak all the time.... funny since I've never been a big steak eater! Smile/happy

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri May 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Wow I guess the meat thing is VERY common!!! This time I was only off of meat for maybe a week or 2 and then loved it. DF made this wonderful roast beef and I made about 3 sandwiches this past week with it, LOL!!

Georgi,
I soooo agree, I find it is going by faster this time around then with Audrey. I am going to take a peak at your bump Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat May 16, 2009 7:08 am

I also couldnt eat meat for like th first 4 months , its very common!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19605
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun May 17, 2009 2:48 pm

I also couldn't eat meat very well at all during my pregnancy. I loved tofu though. I ate it in Asian style soup bowls (almost every day in the beginning). I just put plenty of veggies in there as well and I really liked eating those.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21103
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 17, 2009 4:20 pm

I have had a horrid day today.....pretty much been cramping all day Cry and then this afternoon I started to feel really unwell like I was coming down with something, my head felt all fuzzy it made me feel anxious because when I miscarried that is exactly how I felt thankfully it's now passed Smile/happy but still have cramps on and off and right now I am feeling SICK sick
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next