Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Gutter Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Haha Cherry!!!!

Emma, not a chance, lol!!! Not with this BIG belly and my painful pubic bone, haha!!

I'll just attempt going for another walk with Audrey, ehhe!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  galaxy Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:37 pm

OMG Cherry, pregnancy and waiting for labour really does make us do funny things!

Gutter, I don't blame you actually, you must be sooo uncomfortable. I couldn't bare the thought of sex either, when I was at that stage. We tried but I just felt so unsexy, like a beached whale. Hope you get to meet baby soon. What's Audrey like? Does she grasp the fact that there is a baby in there. I thought of taking Molly to my 20 week scan so she can see on the screen but I don't know what she'll make of it.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Emma,

Audrey doesn't really think much of it yet. She seems my belly and says baby, lifts my shirts blows a raspberry on it and pulls my shirt down. I don't think she 'really' knows there's a baby in there, haha!! Guess we'll have to wait and see once the new arrival shows up. Beached whale is sooo right, lol!!! i mean come on, try having sex with a huge ball upfront eh??? Impossible!!! I just can't move like I used to, haha! DF was rather upset that I made him feel sooo unloved, but I felt like an experiment or something....DF is still willing to try though, he thinks KY might do the trick, LMAO!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Gutter,
You are NOT allowed to go into labor until I wake up in the morning. I've been stalking this thread all day hoping for some action. Do NOT take away my joy. J/K. If you go into labor tonight, be safe, and eat lots of ice. Take care, I got to go to sleep now.!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19482
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 am

Nothing happened overnight, hehe!! DF even called me 2 times last night once while I slept and once after I got up to pee. He really thought I was going to have the baby with my 3 walks yesterday, haha!! Oh well if nothing happens by Thursday I hope I'll have him by the weekend Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 am

Good. I'm wide eyed and bushy tailed now. I now give you my permission/blessing to have precious bambino today. By now, when I was pregnant with Jayden, I got so deperate(as if the castor oil and dr pepper wasn't enough punishment), I got on the treadmill( shock ) and walked for 30 minutes, then went to the mall and walked around for 2 hours and had her that night. But, I would definitely not advise anybody to be as dumb and desperate as I was.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mixxer Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

I've been away for awhile...still processing and thinking through the loss of this baby. The docs have advised me that it is best to wait for my body to miscarry naturally. I've been spotting for 2 weeks now, but there is definitely not a lot of blood. I have no cramps and I haven't "passed" anything yet. They keep monitoring my HCG levels to make sure that they go down now. But they keep going UP. On the 16th they were 1785, then on the 18th they were in the 2000's and then on the 21st they were in the 3000's. So I don't know what this means??!!? I've been told that this baby is no longer viable because the hormone levels are not doubling every 48 hours. But you would think if the baby is no longer alive that my hormone levels should decrease. I'm so confused as to why they are going up??? (Just not by very much). Any thoughts???

Mixxer

Number of posts : 24
Loyalty Rating : 16458
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Mixxer,there's always a )HUGE) possibility that the doctors are wrong,is there anyway you can go for another scan and see if they were wrong? Big hugs! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 pm

I went and tried to read up on this after your recent post, and the "normal" numbers I saw seemed to be in line with yours kind of. They don't always double or triple it seems. I really hope you're able to prove them wrong this time.

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 20 Hcglev10
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

This website also gave me a bit of insight on HCG levels. It might give you some hope while waiting for something to happen(hopefully something great).

HCG Levels
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Mixxer I would get a second opion right away!!!!! Can you call another doctor's office???

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20325
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah, Mixxer, I agree - I would also get a second opinion. It will put your mind at ease and doctors can be wrong sometime. ((((hugs)))))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21133

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:18 am

I was having contractions all night, was able to sleep, but at 5am they were 8-10 min apart, so looks like I may be heading to the hospital very shortly to see what's going on. My water hasn't broken yet and I hope this isn't a false alarm again. Next time you hear from me, I will probably have my little boy in my arms Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 am

Yea!!! Don't worry about your water breaking. With Jadah, my water didn't break when I went into labor, the nurse "accidentally" broke it when checking me. With Jayden, my water broke at home, and let me tell you, I'll take water breaking at the hospital any day!!

I can't wait to hear some great updates. Good luck!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

Woo hoo Gutter, I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm

So I just heard the craziest thing from my pregnant friend today. I don't know if any of you have ever heard of this, but I for sure have never heard it. She is being induced 3 weeks early, at the end of this year. Not for health reasons, but for TAX REASONS!!! She wants to be able to claim her on her taxes this year. But, to her credit, she says that only if there are no complications during the pregnancy. So, tell me, have you ever heard of someone doing this?
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 pm

LMAO! i only laugh because kaydee was born on January 1st (new years day) and she wasnt due until Jan. 18th... so we always joke that if we had known she was going to show up that early on her own we would have had her induced a day earlier so we could have claimed her that first year!! hahaha. dont think i would have actually done it though...
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18847
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:04 pm

OMG Cherry, how highly selfish of her! Any induction should be with good clinical indication as it is NOT without risks. I'm sorry, I know it's your friend but it's also very irresponsible of her care provider! They should NOT be practising this type of career! I hope nothing goes wrong with the childs birth, but imagine how guilty she would feel if it did.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Mixxer, I've been wondering how things were going for you. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well (as good as can be expected under these circumstances!). I really have been thinking of and praying for you. I am just as confused as you are and I'm afraid I don't have anything to suggest ... it does seem strange that the numbers keep going up if the pregnancy was indeed not viable. I can also see why, when you are just coming to terms with the loss, you'd be hestitant to get your hopes up. I just don't know which way this is going to go but I'm glad you're not being rushed into any decisions and can see how this all plays out.

Sparkles, how have you been holding up? You've also been very much in my thoughts and prayers. How's your week been? It must be so good to have DH home to be there for you. And you have another scan this Friday? I can't wait to hear how your little bean is doing and for you to see the heartbeat again!

Emma, that sounds awful, I do hope you are feeling better soon. April can't come soon enough for you!

Gutter, I am thinking of you now as you might be having that little boy as I type ... so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about him and see pics. Take care of yourself and lots of luck to you hon!!!

AFM, I have been doing well but just really busy. My EDD is really starting to sneak up on us. There's just so much we want to get done and organized in the next few months, baby stuff and otherwise, just things that would be best to do before the baby comes. The goal is that once I have this little girl, everything else will be sorted out and finished so she is really my only focus. I'm considering taking another class this fall, we're about to start building a deck & finishing our fence and are considering a garage as well, plus everything for the nursery (painting, furniture, other baby gear, etc). I've registered for a prenatal aquatics class one evening per week, though it doesn't start til the end of September, but I am SUPER excited about it. I've also registered for labour/baby classes, one seminar on budgeting for baby and one first aid/CPR seminar for babies. Whew!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Mixxer I do think that there is a possibility that the doctors are wrong and that your pregnancy is viable. Doctors have been known to be wrong.

I don't want to scare you or seem insensitive, but I went through something called a partial molar pregnancy which caused me to miscarry. The partial molar tissue can cause pregnancy levels to continue to rise even when the fetus is no longer viable. Because the molar tissue embeds itself much deeper into the uterus than a normal pregnancy, they rarely terminate on their own. If you indeed are experiencing this condition, the partial molar tissue actually can behave as a tumor and spread to other areas of the body sort of like a cancer if you don't get it removed and treated.

I suggest you demand another scan, and ask your OBGYN about the possibility of this condition. Here is a link on partial molar pregnancies. http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/molar_pregnancy/hic_partial_molar_pregnancy.aspx

I do not want to alarm you, or scare you, but I started bleeding early on in my first pregnancy, yet my levels continued to rise and I finally demanded a scan and that's when they discovered everything with the partial molar pregnancy. They didn't know for sure until after the D&C and tested everything, but I'm glad I pushed for further treatment.

Honey, like I said in the beginning there is also a huge change that your baby is totally alive and well, and that is the reason your hormones are still rising.

We are here for you. I hope I didn't offend you in anyway, but I am a huge believer in the fact that doctors don't know everything or don't consider other diagnoses because some things aren't as common as others.

xxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20934

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 am

MIXXER, I would definitley push for another scan!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am

Yes please Mixxer,I am hoping that they were wrong still but Tiff is right,you do need to get thins checked out again,trust your instincts,it's your body! hugs! xxx

Sparkles hope you're ok and resting,I am praying that we see your healhty little bean on the scan that you once you make it to the crucial 12/12 week mark we can all breathe a huge sigh of relief and know that you and your little bean are going to be fine!Big hugs! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mixxer Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 am

Thanks to everyone for all of your advice and support.

Princess_LB - You definitely didn't offend me!! THANK YOU for sharing your story...I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It sounds very similar to what I am experiencing right now and it actually gives me comfort to know there could be an explanation. I am going for a scan tomorrow afternoon so hopefully I will be able to get some more answers. Do you know how a molar pregnancy and a D&C affects your fertility? We do hope to conceive one more child and I really hope that this doesn't set us back!

Mixxer

Number of posts : 24
Loyalty Rating : 16458
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:06 am

Mixxer-
With a partial molar pregnancy.... you cannot get pregnant for 6 months. They check to see whether the partial molar tissue is growing back by monitoring your HCG levels weekly and then bi monthly after some time passes. If you get pregnant, then there is no way for them to make sure the tissue is not growing back.

As long as the partial molar pregnancy is being treated properly, besides the waiting period to get pregnant, there is no ill effects on fertility. I fell pregnant the first month that we tried, and actually.... it was 5 months after the miscarriage of the partial molar pregnancy, not the 6 like we were supposed to wait, but it's cool. Once the HCG levels reach zero, it rarely grows back. MOLAR pregnancies, which are more serious that partial molar pregnancies, are more resilient and tend to be trickier and more sensitive to monitor.

So speak to your doctor about this possibility. Like I said the molar tissue embeds itself way deeper into the uterus than a normal pregnancy, so it's rare that it will pass on it's own, and infection and bacteria are likely, which in the end could result in fertility issues. Expect to bleed much more after the D&C than in a normal D&C because of that deeply embedded tissue.

My opinion, is that if you are given another ultrasound, if the pregnancy is viable, you should be able to see the healthy fetus by now, since enough time has passed. If you can't, then I think there is a real possibility of partial molar pregnancy, and they may not even know it until after the D&C.

Honey, I want you to know, that I am praying for you, and that I really really hope you get amazing news, that this turns out to be a miracle baby for you. I know miracles happen everyday.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Princess_Longbottom on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20934

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Yes me too Mixxer,I am wishing SO hard for you,doctors are wrong all the time!Big hugs,anxously awaiting your news!

Sparkles are you ok? Havnt seen you in a while got your scan on friday right?Thinking of you too!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next