Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Angel Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm

yey sparkles!So happy for you and your sticky bean,sorry to keep repeating myself! **hugs*** Smile/happy I cant wait to see what your having!I bet it's so exciting to pick all the colours and everything,I never got to do that with Teo (poor) boy coz I lived ina studio,and was given most of the clothes and stuff ,not that i am ungreatful,I was very grateful,just was so happy to be able to actually do it for my little girl So I got to do it at least once,I think it's the most fun part of being pregnant after finding out you have a healhty baby (and the sex of course Wink So exciting!

Hugs to all of you! Leanne,where r u babe?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 25 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:50 pm

galaxy wrote:Ooh Georgi I heard about the £190, it's apparently money that is meant for spending on health type things, ie healthy food in the latter stages of pregnancy. I plan to spend mine on acupuncture as it is starting to mount up. I'm sure not everyone will be spending it on 'health' though!

Arrrhhh!! I see, that makes sense and it now sounds familular Smile/happy double stroller or extra fruit (already eat a lot!!) hmmmmmm.........!

sparkles wrote:georgi- to answer your questions, yes i am now thinking about baby's sex, i thought girl originally, then when this one stuck i though boy but now i think girl again but i seem to refer to it as him so who knows lol, i dont mind, i would love to shop for a boy but two girls would also be fantastic. Kyrah and baby will have their own rooms, i cant wait to decorate them both, if its a girl the nursery will stay the smae and Kyrah will go into a bed and have a new room, cnt wait i already have her bed spread etc yay about the money you get to spend on baby. i have a swing for bubs and it was great for Kyrah i am happy to have it this time as baby will be off the floor with a toddler running around if i need my hands free.

i have my nucal scan in two weeks, i am 11 weeks today yay!!!

I would have loved our babies in seperate rooms, we have the space but DH wants his own room (office) so they will be sharing, mind you our lease is up in Feb (yeah..great timing!) so we might end up moving yet again Duh I can't remember your BDing schedule Sparkles but as you were actively trying it could go either way, yes I know...obvious thing to say as there is a 50/50 chance anyway but what I mean to say is my BDing was very much GIRL BDing tipping the scales slightly more towards PINK Wink I am just rambling now (sorry!!)

Glad the swing worked wonders for Kyrah hopefully my little bundle will like hers Smile/happy

and YAY!! for 11 weeks already WOW WEE, nearly the 2nd trimester already, that's amazing and what's more it means we are BOTH in the 2nd trimester!!!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:20 pm

24Penguins wrote:
Angel wrote:
LeanneWhitney wrote: the bump droped the bump hands out or my boobs do Smile/happy

babe,what on earth does this mean? LOL

i *think* she meant to say that the bump STANDS out or my boobs do, but i may be wrong LOL!! i was wondering as well...

lol ether the shirt raises above the BUMP (hangs is the word i typoed on lol) lol or my boobs pop out the top, brought a nighy for the hospital from walmart 2 weeks a go was a lil above my knee now it barely covers my bum lol i tried the prim rose every night no luck so far due date friday lol was going take this week off but my boss fell of her decking on second floor on the concert ground on her back lol so im still working seen as she stuck in bed
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18154
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Sparkles, congrats on being 11 weeks and Georgi, glad you found the swing, I might do the same and look on ebay as my taste for baby things is way too expensive, lol.

I had my scan on Tuesday, don't know if I said but my due date is confirmed as 5th April. We declined the nuchal scan and triple test just out of personal choice but apart from that everything looked good and I was just shocked that a white blob a few weeks ago looks like a baby now.
Have this other problem though and I'm afraid it's TMI type thing. I had thrush a few weeks back when I had anti biotics which was treated and went away but now it's back real bad and there are these weird tisue paper type white bits when I wipe. It literally seems like my vagina is shedding it's skin, ew! I'm not sure why this is happening and don't know what to do, I hate it, it's sooo uncomfortable.

Leanne, you are sooo patient hun, like I keep saying, hope it's not too much longer. When is the next full moon? LOL
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Emma, have you tried using natural yogurt down there? just cover yourself and wear a pad and it 'should' make a big difference obviously do this when you are at home not at work LMAO!!! lol and make sure you don't wipe too hard!!!!

I got my swing BTW and it's fantastic, all in working order and looks brand new Smile/happy definately worth looking at ebay for stuff like that Emma, this swing is (or was) around £70 brand new!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi ladies, I'm sorry to have been MIA for so long. thanks for asking about me.

Cherry, congrats on your pregnancy, that's wonderful news!!

Sparkles, congrats on hearing the heartbeat, that really is amazing and I'm so happy that everything is going so well!

Leanne, sorry this baby hasn't arrived yet but hopefully it won't be much longer!!

I've skimmed some of the posts but I know I'm nowhere near caught up, so forgive me for missing many of you!! I have just been really busy, and feeling quite stressed out honestly, and now I've been sick for nearly a week! I want to say it's *just* a cold but for some reason it's really knocked me off my feet and I've been home from work for quite awhile, staying in bed for days and all. I'm not fully better just yet but will go back tomorrow. Part of me wonders if feeling stressed lately has made the sickness hit me harder? I know stress is never good, particularly when pregnant, but I just always have this feeling like I need to be doing something and can't quite unwind lately. Lots to do with house stuff (we've been doing a deck, looking into finances to do a garage, etc), baby stuff (I haven't bought or looked into any of the major must-haves just yet or even started the nursery), and work is rather hectic now too. I don't know, it just all feels overwhelming which is also why I haven't been online nearly as much. Usually I would sneak time during the day at work or pop on over the weekend at least, but that obviously isn't happening right now!

I do think of you all often & hope you are doing well! sorry for such a long post all about me, hopefully I can be on a bit more often to catch up with all of you!!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Oh Sapphire thank goodness,I am relived (as I am sure many others are) that you are ok,sorry you have been sick,we were all wondergin what had happen to you!I actually mentioned that you might have had the baby,of course I realise how rediculous that sounds knowing how far along you are.Anyway,I had the impression for some reason that you were almost due.Duh stupid me! Anyway,glad your ok aside from the bad cold!

Georgi,I cant wait to see pics of the things you have chosen I know it will be gorgeous and tasteful! Smile/happy

Leanne...whats going on babe? text me!

Sparkles how yo feelin?

Ms cherry?

Galaxy?

Robyn! hugs xxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Ty Sparkles. I had my first official ob appointment yesterday. DF and Jayden went too. I weighed in at 154.6. The appointment went fine. Of course we have some concerns that might occur later like will I need another cerclage and stuff. I didn't need a full exam(pap) cause I just had one in April Smile/happy . But, pelvic and cultures were uncomfortable enough. Jayden thought we were at the doctor for her, and started screaming the minute the nurse came into the room with us. It was funny as hell. It took like 15-20 minutes of us ignoring her for her to finally feel comfortable that she was not getting a shot! Everywhere I went at the doctor she just had to go too or she would cut up. She even went into the bathroom with me so I could pee in a cup. She squatted down low so she could look at what was going on cause I hover over public toilets. It was hilarious. Anyway, I go back in 4 weeks, then at that visit they'll arrange an ultrasound appt. Nausea is not really bad(knock on wood). Although, I cannot sleep. DF says I feel like a furnace under the covers. I get so freaking hot at night, I toss and turn and throw off the covers just to cool off enough to sleep. It's too early to be losing sleep to pregnancy!! I hope everyone progresses smoothly with the rest of your pregnancies. See ya later. Gotta go get Jayden out of the tub.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19482
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:36 pm

MSCherry, that's so funny about your daughter. Normally when I take Molly anywhere like the Doctor or dentist she wants to look at all the equipment, especially at the dentist, she cries when we leave. Glad the appointment went well, it all makes it seem more real.

Sapphire, sorry to hear about your severe cold. I hope you gte back on your feet soon so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Georgi, I am going to browse ebay and see what I can get cheaper. We decided we can't afford to move house and that we will aim to improve this one so I need to be much more sensible with money this time. I feel frustrated but now I can drive I can get around more so that should help prevent me developing pnd again. I do fear that as I don't even think I knew how ill I was for a long time.

AFM, I went to the chemist today to get some internal cream for the yeast infection and this stupid male pharmacist turned round and said, oh make sure you dont put it through your cervix and damage the baby. I was like the applicator really isn't that big and I think I might notice if I shove somethinng inside my cervix, because it will bloody well hurt. What an idiot! Anyway, I will try the yoghurt as well as it really is quite severe.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Sapphire, sorry to hear you've been sick with a cold. I can totally relate, but thank goodness you don't have a toddler running around too. I remember I caught the stomach flu TWICE when I was pregnant with Jasper, not fun at all Cry

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi all
Sapphire- sorry your not feeling well, i have had a nasty head cold plus my mausea, i am hoping the nausea starts to get better soon !!!

Galaxy- I hope you get rid of the infection quickly, not fun xo

MsCherry- how exciting, i hope the nausea stays away foryou, were you sick with the girls? Will you be finding out the sex?

Hey Angel- i am good thanks hun, my digestive system has been playing up this pregnancy so i seem to get a lot of trapped wind and tummy pains and the nasuea is worse this time, so i hope it all starts to settle again, i cant wait to have more energy again lol

I hear baby on the doppler every day now and it moves like mad ( i can hear it on the doppler) its a nice sound
Georgi- how are you going hun ?
So what will you be doing for the nursery? nuteral colours as they are sharing? will Theo still be in a cot? i think i will put Kyrah in a bed in January, see how we go.

Robyn- how are you feelin ghun, how is your nausea going?

Leanne- CONGRATS

OOOH and i hope Nicki gets to join us here soon
well i am off to tidy the kitchen ( about my extent of house cleaning these days lol) I had a rough night as Kyrah had a temperature last night, so i ended up sleeping in the spare bed with her.
xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

Sparkles that must be so nice to hear baby every day, it's a lovely sound.

AFM, my cream is helping except I've been vomiting again all day and vomited all over the bedroom floor, I don't know if I'm partly getting anxious about going back to work tomorrow and it's making it worse. I am very worried about it as it is a very heavy job as alot of my patients are totally dependant and it gets very busy. We'll see how it goes I suppose.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:18 pm

sparkles wrote: Georgi- how are you going hun ?
So what will you be doing for the nursery? nuteral colours as they are sharing? will Theo still be in a cot? i think i will put Kyrah in a bed in January, see how we go.

I am very well thank you for asking hun Smile/happy Can't quite believe that I am 24 weeks already, it's even more unbelievable when I look at it as only 16 weeks left until baby#2 is here shock so much still to do!!!

I finally decided on following a classic theme in the nursery as Theo will be sharing with baby#2 at some point (when she is too big for the swinging crib in our room) So for both I have bought spotty/stripey/gingham fabric in pale blue/white for Theo and baby pink for baby#2, and some ditsy printed fabrics for baby girl. The walls will be cream but I will add colour in the form of pictures & letters...all the ideas are in my head and it looks good in there LOL!! I will post some pictures as soon as I can find the camera.

Theo will still sleep in the cot, had I not been pregnant I would have started the transition from cot to cot bed when he was around 20 mths but this will now be basically when the baby is due and I feel that there will already be too much going on for him and keeping routines where I can will be important, making the change earlier to me feels too early I mean he's nearly 17 months already shock can't imagine him staying put in a cot bed....he's a little character!!!

It's fantastic that you are able to pick up babies HB on your doppler so early, I did hear the HB at 11 weeks for the first time but couldn't pick it up everytime which sometimes bothered me but now I discover that it's because I have an anterior placenta!! that's also why it is only literally with-in the last couple of weeks I have seen/felt movement from the outside.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Hmmmmm...been nearly 1 whole week since I posted last, where are all the pregnant ladies??? I want updates, some of you must have scan's coming up?? Have you bought anything yet? How are you feeling? come on get posting, I feel like a right billy no mates in here!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Hey ,just wanted to say 'congrats ' to sparkles for reaching that 'safe mark' 12 weeks! hugs to you hunny,so glad you got yur sticky bean and now you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy more I hope!

ms Cherry hope you're doing ok after your scare? would you like a girl or a boy this time? I heop you have a boy teehee!

Sapphire,i knnow you're busy hun,hope you're doing ok!

all the other preggers ladies! come out come out!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 am

We're thinking boy thoughts all the way. But actually I can't seem to get girl out of my head. Hopefully it's because I have two already and it's just a natural response.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:55 pm

hehe how far are u now cherry? i got really lucky with my lil one she dont sleep all night bu t she only crys wen she hungry lets me change clean burp dress her with out a peep lol pulls a dirty look when i wipe her bum but thats it lol lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 am

mscherry42 wrote:We're thinking boy thoughts all the way. But actually I can't seem to get girl out of my head. Hopefully it's because I have two already and it's just a natural response.

Hoping you have a blue one in there Wink

Sparkles - Have you got your scan coming up soon??????? Just wanted to wish you all the best and PLEASE post some pictures if you can!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 am

Hey Georgi-
my scan is on Wed morning, cant wait
Actually i had some brown spotting again yesterday but not much at all and i can still hear bubs heart beat and doctor did say to expect it cause of my big bleed inside, so i am not worried. i will for sure post pics, cant wait, i hope they can tell me the sex early, soetimes they can at the 13 week scan, but i wont get my hopes up lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 am

Blah!!! sick to brown blood but that's the wonderful reassuring thing about having a doppler, I have lost count of the amount of times I have spotted in this pregnancy but out comes the doppler and I feel 100% again Smile/happy I am very excited for your scan, I have heard it's possible to find out after 12 weeks so maybe!!! GOODLUCK and KUP!! x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 am

Leanne,
After my ultrasound appt the other day, they changed my due date to May 26,2010( oh so far away!) So, I am going on 7 weeks this Wednesday, instead of 8 on Friday.

I nauseous all the time. I'm still trying to master it. I haven't thrown up yet, but the nauseous is so bad that sometimes I wish I'd just puke if it meant I'd feel better for the rest of the day.

I'm very tired this morning. We started Jayden at a new sitter this morning(I will talk about that in the parenting forum), and she's so far from the house(20 minutes) that I had to get up 15 minutes earlier than usual(every minute counts). I was late for work(more venting later about DF in parenting thread), and I didnt' get to eat before coming into the fab, so I know I'll probably get sick. Oh, well, c'est la vie.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 pm

mscherry42 wrote:
I nauseous all the time. I'm still trying to master it. I haven't thrown up yet, but the nauseous is so bad that sometimes I wish I'd just puke if it meant I'd feel better for the rest of the day.

Hun, sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to go with another girl for you. Nothing wrong with girls though eh?? My sister in law is pregnant again with her 3rd and they have 2 girls already, she finds it hard thinking she'll ever have a boy, but because her husband is Egyptian I think he wants a boy really badly, he doesn't even care for the kids at all, doesn't do anything with them at this point, but he continuously wants to have babies...I don't understand it...

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Gutter,
That's sad about the father not having anything to do with his girls because he wanted a boy so badly, although I know it's probably due to his cultural background, but still.

You know, I feel like how I did when I was pregnant with Jayden, so maybe Jarelle won't get his boy. Cry But, he's accepted it either way at this point.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm

lol

Last edited by LeanneWhitney on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Gutter wrote:
Hun, sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to go with another girl for you. Nothing wrong with girls though eh?? My sister in law is pregnant again with her 3rd and they have 2 girls already, she finds it hard thinking she'll ever have a boy, but because her husband is Egyptian I think he wants a boy really badly, he doesn't even care for the kids at all, doesn't do anything with them at this point, but he continuously wants to have babies...I don't understand it...

wow he sounds eh lovely lol not going complain about my hubby now

cherry- u should do what i did i brought a box of them cereal bars and kept them in my car for days i was running later just to take off the sicky feeling
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next