Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  sapphire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:12 pm

CONGRATULATIONS GUTTER and WELCOME JASPER!!!!!

He's gorgeous Mel and I am so happy for you and your family!!! Hope you are doing okay and had an easier go than with Audrey. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

HUGE congrats to MommaBear too, I don't think I said congrats yet on your pregnancy but it's very exciting to see you over here Smile/happy Smile/happy

Nika, you're hilarious - with all these early labour scares and you still haven't packed your bag?! Wink LOL!! I'm glad your shower was good and that you have everything you need for the baby. The nesting is a good thing too!! Hopefully she'll come a just the right time, after she's been in long enough but not any longer for your sake!!

Leanne, take it easy with all those cramps/contractions and hopefully yours will come at the perfect time too!!

Mixxer, I was hoping to see an update from you ... I'm a bit worried and have been thinking of you and praying for you. I hope you are doing okay.

Sparkles, I said it in another thread but congrats again on such a fantastic u/s! Hope you're taking it easy after your crazy weekend and doing well. Still so excited for your baby's heartbeat and those HCG numbers!!!

I am doing okay, getting really busy and somewhat stressed by all that's going on now/this fall. I can't believe I am due in 3 1/2 months, and technically am already 6 months pregnant!!!! (I think that's right anyway?). I still am pretty tired all the time, I have to go to bed much earlier than DH but I'm okay if I do. What else? My boobs leak now if you squeeze them, which totally freaked me out the first time it happened a couple weeks ago!! And I shaved my bikini line on the weekend and couldn't see it for the first time. Holy crap. So I very carefully shaved without being able to see what I'm doing ... better get good at this since my prenatal aquatics class starts in a month and goes right into Dec!!

Last edited by sapphire on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : playing with the colour)
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  24Penguins Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 pm

LMFAO!!! i know sapphire, ive been saying for THREE freakin weeks now "i really need to pack my hospital bag" hahahaha! im soooo bad at procrastinating, but i am doing it now lol not finished, but at least ive got a start now hehe! i will have it all packed up today though! hehehe.

im starting to think i really might be in early labor. still not sure if i will go tonight or not (probably not, lol with my tack record im obviously not good at guessing if its real or not), but i think it will be in the next day or two (crossing my fingers at least haha) because ive been having irregular contractions since last night (and usually i will get them at night, and then nothing the whole next day till the evening again, but today ive been having them all day too, just still quite irregular) and ive had lots of pressure and backache and all along with it... and small amounts of mucus when i wipe too (sorry TMI LOL!) not lots, but more than ive been having so i can only hope its parts of my plug haha!

once again time will tell, but heres to hoping!!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18847
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:32 pm

LOL Nika!! Your post made me laugh again - you're telling me that you're packing your bag now but are bad with procrastination ... and yet you're here online instead actually packing, aren't you?! lol lol J/K hon but you are pretty funny!! This does sound more promising this time, we'll see if it keeps up! Are you still early enough that they want you to come in right away if you're in labour to be checked, or if you do start labour can you stay home for a bit and just go in when you need to? Either way I am wishing the best for you!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 pm

thanks sapphire

But yeah the cramping ect getting stronger but taking it as it comes everyone keeps saying i will know when im in labor but i have always had extremely painful cramp with my time of the month so i don't know weather to look for that (because that all rdy happening) and like penguin a lot of musces sorry to detail but i was sitting down and work n i felt it run out of me like i was about pee my self TMI i know sorry lol but this my first i dont know what to expect because no matter how many baby books u read they dont give u the fullllllest of details lol and my nesting phase came and went i live with my husband and his room mate i got on hands knees cleaning go work come back and it be a mess again lol and im finding everything so painful to do now even so much as getting out of bed to the bathroom feels like somebody bruised my Virgina i swear lol i know TMI again cant help it BUT BUT i do got my hospital bag ready hahah and as for her clothes i washed them and put put them all away like maybe 2 weeks ago she got more clothes than me i swear
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18154
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 Empty to leanne whitneys post!

Post  sharon_c Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

mate u no ill be honest wiv u, shouldnt really be writing in this thread im not pregnant but u want details and grafic ill give it 2 u mate, first u get the mucus plug that comes away which is exactly what it says on the tin, mucous with a few bits of blood in it, also known as ''the show'' that shows that labour is iniment meaning u could go into labour at any time so be prepared, your waters may break for some women there waters dont break untill there half way through labour and having contractions, but when the amniotic sack erupts ''the waters'' it can happen in 2 ways it could either gush from u unexpectidly or it could trickle away from u, it is warm VERY warm but not hot hehe, its clear and it has no smell to it although some women say it smells sweet it does not smell of urine!!!!!!!!!!!! contractions are slow painfull some what like period pains, they start of like small and mild and sort of work they way up to a peak where there very painfull then they work there way back down again which is a relief u can relax, but make sure u time them, if they are very close together as in 5 minutes apart ring for an ambulance unless u havin a home birth then ring your midwife, the contractions come with alot of pressure to your vagina pubic bone back and bum, it feels as though u really need to have a poo, but what ever u do dont try to have a poo!!! dont push untill u have been told to by the midwife, it is difficult, and as stupid as it sounds try not to panick so much, it can distress the baby, being as up right as possible helps labour move along faster, use equiptment if u dont wanna have medication such as yoga balls, the bed, change position, go for a walk!! DONT DRIVE!!!!!! any ways if ya wanna no out else ask xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sharon_c
sharon_c

Number of posts : 14
Loyalty Rating : 16208
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:05 am

i was in false labor all night, it really sucks. today sucks. ugh. i was having contractions every 5 minutes for an hour and a half, every 6-10 min for the hour and a half before that, so we really thought it was it, went to the hospital and got checked.... still only 1 cm frown so im having all these stupid contractions all the time (and last night they got quite painful- i was surprised they werent real labor, i mean we could watch the damn contractions on the monitor every 5 min!) and they arent even doing anything! i think thats the only reason im so down. i mean not even another cm out of all of this. the only difference is i went from 30% effaced to 50% effaced, big whoop.

ok, im sorry to be such a downer, im just kinda discouraged. i wish she would stop with the false labor or get out already.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am

Aw, Nika.
I remember that. Jayden did that a lot. I'd go to L&D and they'd be like nope, not yet. I remember walking around at 2.5 cm for 3 weeks, and even after my water broke and I got to the hospital, when the nurse checked me I was only 4cm. I was actually pissed cause the pain was so intense, I just knew I was at least 6. But, I went from 4 to 10 in less than an hour, so there is hope for you, Nika. Keep ranting honey, it's one of the many things I'm here for, besides providing comic relief that's my so called life, but hey, whatever I can do for team!! Smile/happy Smile/happy She's coming, don't worry.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19482
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 22 Empty hehe

Post  sharon_c Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 am

proberly braxton hicks contractions girls, some people get them really really bad oh by the way watever u do if anyone tells u to take castor oil to kick start labour DONT i did it and was really ill, i really thought labour was here but it wasnt turned out i had bad tummy due to the oil causing diorreah not nice!!! sorry fr the TMI lol
sharon_c
sharon_c

Number of posts : 14
Loyalty Rating : 16208
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 am

thanks cherry.

sharon, ive been through this before thanks. i already have one daughter.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 am

oh and sapphire lol, you would proud to know that my hospital bag is 100% packed and ready to go (again...) when the time FINALLY comes haha!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 am

Sharon,
I know from experience that castor oil is not a good idea. I didn't get diarhhea, but it was NASTY AS HELL!!!

Yea! Nika, for finally gettiing on the ball with your bag. You know, I was reading about you girls washed all the baby's clothes and stuff. I didn't for either of my girls. What does washing do for them?
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 am

ummm, well i washed all of it cause i let a "friend" borrow it all when they had their twin girls, and apparently they live in a really disgusting manner, which i didnt know beforehand or i wouldnt have let them borrow them, so they clothes REALLY needed to be washed before i would ever put them on my baby lol. i was pissed! luckily they all came out of the wash nice and clean except for a few items, and they werent any of my favorites! so im happy that they are good to go now.

and no, i will try a lot of things to go into labor, but not castor oil lol. basically, walking, eating *somewhat* spicy foods (im REALLY sensitive to spicy food, and allergic to like half of it lol), and sex! haha. i know yall will think im nuts but im kinda excited about that one even though im an uncomfortable whale right now because with all the false labor and everything charles wouldnt sleep with me till i was 37 weeks cause he was afraid he would make her come early! awwww. so i havent had sex in over 3 weeks lol. im sure hes excited ill be 37 weeks tomorrow too LOL!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 am

Geti it girl!!!!!!!!! We had sex right up til she came. Once the dr said we fine(after the cerclage) to have sex, it was on and popping.

Oh, okay, I get it about the clothes. I thought maybe you took the tags off and washed them.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:38 am

lol thanks!! we will get it on, charles is convinced that will get it going too lol.

and i used to be really slack on washing clothes if they were brand new but now im not anymore cause we just went through 2 weeks of hell getting rid of head lice in the house and im pretty sure that kaydee got it from daycare, but still theres always the chance that someone else with it was touching the outfit and yeah now im just all paranoid, so i wash everything LOL!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:03 pm

mscherry42 wrote:Sharon,
I know from experience that castor oil is not a good idea. I didn't get diarhhea, but it was NASTY AS HELL!!!

Yea! Nika, for finally gettiing on the ball with your bag. You know, I was reading about you girls washed all the baby's clothes and stuff. I didn't for either of my girls. What does washing do for them?

I washed them because alot of them where given to me by a friend, and i had a very sensitive skin problem when i was born so i though id save time and just wash them in the baby powder for her so im not rushing around tryin do stuff when i bring her home

And penguin yay on getting the bag done and get that sex girl lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:26 pm

I really think walking helped me go into labour. I walked 3 times 2 days before and the next day I walked a few times, hehe! Don't quote me on that, but I think it may have helped things along.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 pm

lol i walk alot but i guess she will come when she ready (curses her under my breath) lol but grats gutter hes so cute need put more pics up hehe hope ur resting well hun
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mixxer Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Congrats Gutter...such a cutie!!

Just wanted to give an update on what's been happening with me...

Had another ultrasound, which confirmed this pregnancy is no longer viable. On Thursday I started bleeding and have been since. It's pretty heavy and so I may go into the hospital to check for hemmoraging. Even though my body feels pretty crappy right now, I am just so thankful that it's finally passing. The waiting was so hard. Now I know for sure that this is a miscarriage and I can move on. My husband and I are doing pretty good (relatively speaking!)...we've greived and are ready to move on. We're heading away for the weekend (without our little girl) for some time away and some much needed distraction. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. I hope to join you back here really soon!

(And Princess LB...I asked the radiologist about a molar or partial molar pregnancy...he said that I definitely don't have that, so that's good!)

Mixxer

Number of posts : 24
Loyalty Rating : 16458
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 am

Mixxer, I'm so sorry for your loss but at the same time, as weird as it sounds, glad that you are no longer in limbo and that you can move on and start with the healing process (hope that doesn't sound bad!)! Hope you have a relaxing weekend and don't bleed too heavily. Make sure you take plenty of painkillers and eat and drink well. Keep us updated as we are all here to support you!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 am

Ok girls I asm watching and waiting for you all. Here's to a speedy and painless labor and delivery!!!!

So I finally dragged myself to the doctor and got my blood work done. The results should be back today and if it confirms the 3 pregnancy tests I took I guess there is no denying the facts. lol

For those of you on your second would you agree that you were more tired with this one. I am exhausted but everything I have read said it is normal with your second.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18052
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:06 am

I would agree Momma, but then we have another little one to manage this time around! I have been quite lucky though as Molly has been still going to daycare whilst I am signed off sick so I can get some sleep during the day and I am still exhausted. Taking a shower feels like a marathon task at the moment.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:22 am

Mixxer, thanks for stopping by, I know a lot of us were wondering how things went for you. I too am glad that you have answers, though of course so sorry that it had to end like this. It is good too you've ruled out a molar or partial molar pregnancy. Just really glad you have answers, and I'm glad you and DH are able to get away this weekend, you've been through so much these past few weeks! Do take it easy and rest. You know you'll still be in my thoughts & prayers.

Gutter, I hope you are doing well with beautiful Jasper!!!

MommaBear, let us know about the bloodwork when you hear. Are they just confirming the pregnancy or checking for anything else? Hopefully you feel a bit more rested soon!

Emma, how have you been? Feeling any better?

Not much new here since my last update, but work is busy again so I better run!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Mixxer: Im sorry hun must have been horrible not knowing worst thing but atlest now your body is healing and like you said you can finally move on. Hope you feel better hun and get that time alone with your hubby wishing you the best you in all our thoughts. HUGS

Penguin: How have the contractions been? have you been able get some rest? hope all is well hun

Momma: lol finally got around to going the doc huh i was like that when i found i was pregnant this is my 4th time but first baby make it past 5 months but i wanted keep it to my self too but mine was because soon as i told people b4 was when things went wrong but i only got 23 days to go and she is strong and hyper even the midwife get annoyed at her tryin get her heart beat because she to active lol. so i maybe havein them horrible pains but my body must be doing something right this time haha any ways hun congrats again Smile/happy
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Mixxer -- so sorry to hear about your loss. This is a great idea to go away for the weekend! (((Mixxer)))

Mommabear -- glad you had your first appointment today (how far along are you - I can't seem to see your ticker??)/. Keep us posted on the results?

Nika -- Still there?? I hope labor comes soon for you, hun. I know you are ready to have your little girl.

Hi to everybody else.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21133

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Mixxer- I'm so sorry for what you have been going through. I am glad that you finally have an answer one way or another, and I pray that you recover speedily and that you find comfort in your husband and baby girl. xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20934
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next