Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  sparkles Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 am

Hi ladies, we had a scan today and it ws FANTASTIC. Firstly baby is doing very well, everything loooks perfect, i am due 3 days earlier now so the 11th so i will be 14 weeks this sunday. Baby was a wriggler and so cute lol My bleed looks much smaller now and like its starting to clot up, they didnt seem concerned at all about it. My placenta is low, on theborder of prevail? But hopefully it will move, i remember it was low with Kyrah early so i hope its just the same.
Our risk for downs ect was extremly low, actually 1: 6700 which anything over 1:300 is classified as low risk, i have th smae risk as a 15 year old girl. yay!!! also the other diseases we have a 1: 35 000 chance. So great news.
We couldnt find out sex, but next scan is on the 20th nov so will hopeully find out then.
baby heart rate is 160 BPM and it was sucking its thumb at times, which was very cute
here are two photos
one in three d od baby on side and the 2D is of head and some body and baby is sucking thumb
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 Baby_210

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 Baby_211
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19608
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 26 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 am

Sparkles that's fantastic news, I am so pleased that everything went so well for you and your test results are very pleasing indeed. I skipped ahead by 4 days at my 12 wk scan Wink so nice to lose a few days in an instant Smile/happy Your baby looks so cute and what clear pictures YAY!! I am so thrilled for you, thank you so much for letting us all know how it went. I will adjust the EDD list for you now. x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21402
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Gorgeous Sparkles and great news! <3
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21349

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Congratulations sparkles, that's wonderful news!! So exciting to see that adorable little baby in 3D and 2D, and how nice to see him/her move around so much! so exciting!!!

Cherry I hope you do feel better soon, keeping some food on hand is a good idea, you definitely want to eat when you can and not skip meals. take care honey.

Georgi, your pregnancy seems to be flying by! Have you been well? Keeping busy with working on the nursery? I wish I had half your talent for making stuff!

I've been good, still busy and very tired. As you know I haven't been able to sleep through the night since I was literally 4 weeks pregnant, it's something about how the hormones affect me. Happened with my first pregnancy too. It's just getting a lot worse now the past couple weeks, and I'm thinking it's just a third trimester thing? Today I stayed home from work and have seriously just flaked out in bed or on the couch all day, and I still feel exhausted!

On a good note I started a prenatal aquatics class, it's once a week and runs right up til my EDD. It's like deep water aquatics/exercise for preggo ladies, and it's fantastic. I feel so good after. I'm trying to exercise as often as possible, but it's hard when you're tired. I do notice I sleep a bit better, am less constipated (sorry if TMI!) and I'm hoping it will really help me get ready for labour too.

Will try to get some bump pictures up as well, it's been ages!

hope you're all well xoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17980
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Sparkles, what a cute baby you have there!! I'm sooohappy for you!!

Sapphire, miss you so much hun!!! i'm soo happy you get to have your own little bundle of joy at most another 12 weeks to wait. You look wonderful and I hope you enjoy prenatal aquatics. I only went swimming once while pregnant and I really thought I was going to drown because my belly would overpower my strength, so I held on for dear life LOL!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20116
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Awww Sparkles. Your bubs is adorable. So cute pictures. I am so glad and excited that everything is looking great!! Fantastic news! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21106
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

sapphire wrote:
Georgi, your pregnancy seems to be flying by! Have you been well? Keeping busy with working on the nursery? I wish I had half your talent for making stuff!

Hey Sapphire I am very well thank you for asking Smile/happy I agree it does feel like time is just slipping through my fingers like sand this time around it sound's awful but I hardly have time to think about being pregnant, a complete different story from when I was pregnant with Theo.

I love the sound of your aquatics class that's something that I really would love to do, not sure if any pools around here offer classes like that though!?

You talk about lack of sleep.....sweetie I am so with you on this one, I wake up throughout the night it must be when I want to turn over?? but also nearly everytime I wake up I can feel little one moving around in there!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi ladies

I was going to do aqautics with kyrah but never got around to it, now i take Kyrah to swimming lessons once a week lol

I have my first actual hospital app today meant to be at 12 weeks so im a bit late but no dramas. I amgoing well, getting bigger each day . So how much longer of work ladies?

I will be finishing super early this time as its easier for the new teacher if i leve when the school year starts, ( my decision) so i will finish up the end of January i think, so i will have 2 months or more off before bubs, i only work two days anyway and hubby just got another pay rise YAY!!! which makes things alot more comfortable for me to be a stay home mum for quite a few years now, which is wonderful, However hubby has been away ALOT for work cause of it, in this last 6 weeks he has been home 8 days , its crazy. He is in China for two weeks att he moment and he nearly cried leaving Kyrah for so log. But his travel will ease up after this and will go back to travelling interstate once or twice a month only. I cant believe Christmas is only around the corner, this year has gone so fast. i guess that means many of you wil have bubs or just about by then to wow !!!!

well i better get organised for Kyrahs swimming lessons
xox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 am

Sparkles that is fantastic that you will be able to finish up so early, my last day will be Christmas Eve totally my choice but I figured as I only work the 2 days a week I would be able to work right up until Christmas giving me just 3 weeks until this baby is due, it's an office job so it's not brain work rather than being too physical Smile/happy I do have a couple of days off end of October and end of November giving me 2 nice chunky breaks, hoping I can really utilise that time and get loads done whilst Theo is at nursery.

I stopped taking Theo swimming bcos everytime we went he would end up being ill just a couple of days later either the pool I was taking him to was dodgy or his immune system was on the low side?? He loved it so much that I do feel guilty about not going.....hearing about you taking Kyrah to swimming lessons has made me think maybe I should take Theo swimming again Confused

So was that your booking appointment today Sparkles?? Did they take any blood? Glad it all went well though, I can hardly believe I have my 28 week appointment next Wednesday, they will be taking blood again to check my iron levels Cry

Your hubby has been travelling a lot!! I can't imagine being away from Rich for so long, although I do believe that absense makes the heart grow fonder Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Thats great you will be able to work right up , i thought the same as i only work 2 days but it works out best for al of us at work, so im happy lol

Well Kyrah sreamed the whole swimming lesson yesterday lol, she use to love it, but she has missed a term as i too stopped her during winter as she was getting sick alot. But im sure she will get use to it again and enjoy herself.

Yesterdays appointment was just a touch base, answer all the health questions etc, i had bloods taken 2 weeks ago and all came back well, iron is in the average range, lower part of average but still normal. I have my first Doctors appointment at the hospital in two weeks now
wow your 28 week appointment i cant beleive it either!!! Good luck , when is the glucose test? i cant even remember now lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:13 pm

It goes by sooo fast the second time around eh ladies???!!! It's crazy!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:05 pm

I sure hope the third smokes by then!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19455
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 pm

sparkles wrote:

Well Kyrah sreamed the whole swimming lesson yesterday lol, she use to love it, but she has missed a term as i too stopped her during winter as she was getting sick alot. But im sure she will get use to it again and enjoy herself.

Hey sparkles i just wanted know what age you started taking her swimming as i love swimming and was hoping to take cloie to a baby mother swimming sessions when she a bit older my mum said she took me from new born but dont think id feel safe
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18127
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:55 am

hey hun
i think most start from 6 months here, i started Kyrah when she was 8 months as it was the beginning of a new term. She loved it and it really teaches them and me alot!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi ladies, it's good to see some new posts in here and really glad to see everyone is doing so well (even if time is flying by for you all!).

Georgi, that's no fun with the sleep, but I suppose your little girl is keeping you up? I don't notice lots of movement when I wake up, and I never pee at night so it's not that (I limit fluids in the evening to make sure) so I have no idea! It's great you can work up until Christmas and then be done, how nice to have a few weeks and not worry about going back to work after the holidays!

Sparkles, I didn't realize your DH was away so much, that must be really hard. My DH was gone Monday-Friday almost every week for just over 2 months last year and that was hard enough so I can only imagine, especially since you also have Kyrah. I'm glad to hear it's not going to be like that permanently though. And the pay raise certainly helps, so great you'll be able to be home for so long. I meant to say something awhile ago too about your placenta being low, did they say how low it was, or how close to the cervix? My OB told us we weren't allowed to have sex until we knew the placenta moved up, I don't know if that's same for you? It's been two months for us!!! Next scan is tuesday the 20th so hopefully by then all is okay, otherwise we're booking a c-section and will have another scan a month later to see if it's changed.

I am feeling a bit down at the moment, the sleep thing is really getting to me. And if one person smiles or laughs and says it's good for me to get me ready for the baby, I don't even know what I'll do! I've been sleeping poorly and dealing with that quite well if I do say so myself throughout the WHOLE pregnancy so far, and it's just now that it's becoming a real problem instead of a bother. I can barely do my job anymore (and it's an office job!) and when I actually manage a full week of work, I end up cancelling plans for the evenings or weekends because I can't do anything else. It's not just that I feel tired but it's really impacting all aspects of my life now, particularly when I feel I can't keep up with my work or anything else. I saw my OB today and tried to explain it, and I was hoping he'd have something that would help - tips to help, or even (I was hoping) for a note to stop work a bit early - but all he said was that it's normal and to try some warm milk before bed or even a gravol. I just don't feel like I can keep going like this, and I don't know how I can last another 9 weeks at this rate - let alone be ready to go through labour and then care for a newborn.

Sorry for the moan ladies, I am just feeling really overwhelmed today by it all and I didn't know where else to come for a vent! best get back to work and try to get something done now.
xoxoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17980
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 pm

sapphire wrote:I am feeling a bit down at the moment, the sleep thing is really getting to me. And if one person smiles or laughs and says it's good for me to get me ready for the baby, I don't even know what I'll do! I've been sleeping poorly and dealing with that quite well if I do say so myself throughout the WHOLE pregnancy so far, and it's just now that it's becoming a real problem instead of a bother. I can barely do my job anymore (and it's an office job!) and when I actually manage a full week of work, I end up cancelling plans for the evenings or weekends because I can't do anything else. It's not just that I feel tired but it's really impacting all aspects of my life now, particularly when I feel I can't keep up with my work or anything else. I saw my OB today and tried to explain it, and I was hoping he'd have something that would help - tips to help, or even (I was hoping) for a note to stop work a bit early - but all he said was that it's normal and to try some warm milk before bed or even a gravol. I just don't feel like I can keep going like this, and I don't know how I can last another 9 weeks at this rate - let alone be ready to go through labour and then care for a newborn.

Sorry for the moan ladies, I am just feeling really overwhelmed today by it all and I didn't know where else to come for a vent! best get back to work and try to get something done now.
xoxoxox

Sapphire,
Awww hun Cry Towards the end of my pregnancy it was impossible to stay in bed all night long. I"d have to get up to be at least 1 time a night and plus the pain of all the growth of the belly hurt too. To help me sleep I always had cookies and milk before bed, hehe!!! I swore by it. Also if you have indigestion, I suggest not eating past 6pm and elevating your pillow a little higher. I'm really sorry you are having issues that it's causing you not to function at work and such. I remember how tired I'd get too and I just sit at a desk all day long. With my 2nd pregnancy I tried to get out and walk, I think that might of helped a lot with such a great pregnancy + delivery compared to Audrey's. Also remember that even though the nightless nights feel endless, it will end eventually even if you have a baby that wakes up much in the night. I thought it would never end, but at least you'll be able to nap all day long when you baby sleeps, so you'll catch up Smile/happy Try having a newborn and a toddler, when can I get a nap, except when Audrey naps, lol!!! I hope things get better and I strongly do suggest drinking milk before bed, I'd nearly fall asleep in the bathtub reading my book.....awww yes a bath before bed and a novel to go along with it helped alot!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm

sparkles -so cute congratulation so happy for you that everything going good Smile/happy

sapphire- I can totally relate everyone kept saying same thing to me and i felt like slapping them , I to this day have not caught up on that sleep everyone like well you got 3 hours sleep at lest and im like yeah n what about the last 2 months i couldn't sleep ether lol but i did ease it a lil with a glass of milk b4 bed
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 am

I had a 9 week appt yesterday. Nothing much to report. I have officially gained 6lbs, which sucks. The dr was not able to hear the heartbeat, but I wasn't even expecting to, so it was no big deal. He and I have decided not to do the cerclage unless my cervix starts to shorten, and he'll do it around 16-18 weeks if it looks necessary. I will however start progesterone shots at 18 weeks, since I needed them with Jayden. I am doing the ultrascreen test in 3 weeks. And that's it. I went and worked out with one of my friends at the gym yesterday. We rode the bikes(I think it's more row machine, but IDK) for 35 minutes, then we did arms and back strengthening exercises, I am a wuss and only used 10 lbs. We did some bicycle crunches and oblique crunches. I made sure no to overdo it, and felt good for going. If I'm gaining weight like this, I will definitely need something to counteract it. We're also going to start swimming there too. The nausea is fading, thank God, although I still get really hot and faint sometimes.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:18 pm

i swam alot dureing my pregnancy made me feel that lil bit better but got bitched at at the clinic cus if i cut out junk food n work out i lose weight pretty fast (i have horrble sweet tooth though lol) so i was losing weigh n she though there was something wrong with cloie lol so i had stop n now im wishing i had-dent now i got weigh lolol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Sparkles, what wonderful news about your baby being so healthy. Love the pictures and so cute that your bubs is already sucking his/her little thumb. Can't wait for you to find out the sex!!

Mscherry- Don't worry about the 6 pounds, it could be water weight, a lot of bloating happens in the first trimester.

Loves to everyone else, hopefully I'll be joining you by January!! xxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20907
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Sapphire
I am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble sleeping! I remember how miserable it was to be tired and feel like there was no end in sight.
Are you using extra pillows for support at night? I used a pillow for my head and then two pillows for my body. I would lie down on my side with one pillow partly under my upper body - torso/belly area and then I would put one between my legs.
Sometimes I would have DH stuff one behind my back so I could sort of sink into that one and not feel like I was completely on my side. That seemed to help. Also, a protein snack at night would help me. I would also often take Tylenol and on occasion, a Benadryl. I also slept partly sitting up (propped up on 3 pillows) because I had really bad heartburn from 33 - 37 weeks. I think I probably slept the best like that. I also slept on the couch a good bit too. Wow! I had forgotten how difficult it is to get comfy while pregnant! : )

You may already be doing all of this but sometimes it helps to know you are not alone! I have been there! I know how much a good night's sleep would be right now! HUGS

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20298
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 am

I am so freaking sick(physically) right now. After nursing Jayden back to health, I now have something, but don't know what it is. My head hurts, throat, I keep coughing so now my chest hurts. Yesterday I had the chills but no fever. I am taking robatussin(sp?) tylenol(regular) and cough drops. I feel like crap. The little kept giving slobbery kisses all last week on my mouth, the little disease host!! I hope I don't have the flu. As long as I don't get a fever I am going to work tomorrow. I don't have anymore any kind of days left to miss work, and I am not opting for a no pay day, unless they MAKE me go home. I look even worse than I feel. And it happened so fast! I woke up yesterday with a slight sore throat and a light headache, and by evening, I was done for. And to top it all off, I can't sleep. No position is comfortable, either my back or my legs hurt after lying there for a while. DF(I guess he's still considered darling or devoted, or whatever held my tummy and massaged my hair in and out while he kept falling asleep. It was cute, the thought was there for him, but his body kept making him fall asleep, then his hand would get heavy on top my head, and I'd move, which would wake him up enough to rub my head again until he then proceeded to fall asleep again! I couldn't sleep anyway, so it didn't matter. I guess I'll lie down again and hope sleep claims me, though I doubt it.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 pm

It's official, well it depends on how you look at it. I was diagnosed with swine flu today at the ER. But all they did was listen to all my symptoms and say yes, you have swine flu. They said that they are no longer testing because so many people who have come in with these symptoms have tested positive with it, that they are now just treating it. So, depending on how you want to look at it, it's official. I just know that I feel SUCKY!!! And now I can't go to work for a week! And I don't have the time off, so it'll be no pay Cry . They even made me wear a SARS mask(sorry if I offend anyone, but that's what I call them). Now I'm back in the bed. I just took 2 tylenol, 1 tamaflu, 1 prenatal, 1 vitamin d3, and a vitamin c all washed down with a taco supreme and a large glass of "lots of pulp" orange juice.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Oh no, mscherry, I am so sorry to hear that. Doctors are pretty sure that Kian and I had the swine flu during the summer; and I soooo know how horrible you must feel right now. It was no fun. Please, please take good care of yourself and the little bean. When we were sick, we didn't take anything, I only gave Kian Tylenol once to get his fever down. Please drink plenty of fluids, as much as you can. Some juice, plenty of water, some tea, milk whatever you like and can stomach - Gatorade is also good against dehydration. Just really relax and take it easy; sleep a lot and know that I am thinking of you. I read about vitamin D being good against the flu. Sending you big hugs!!! (((mscherry))) And if you feel like talking or have questions, you can always PM me.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21106
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

oh no cherry, feel better hun Cry im so sorry you had to get this crappy swine flu on top of everything else your going through now!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18820

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next