Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Angel Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Mixxer,I so sorry too!I was hoping that you would come back with good news!I am so sorry!Big hugs to you and I am glad to see that you are in a positive frame of mind under the circs! Come back n tell us how your little trip goes xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  sparkles Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Mixxer - i am very sorry hun , i hope you find the stength to get through thtis together xxo

Well i have finally got enough energy to get on the computer lol, i am sooo tired and feeling so more sick this pregnancy ( so yes monna bear i hear ya hun

How is everyone else doing? i havent really caught up

I will have to get a ticker, am always nervous about doing that lol!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19605
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:04 am

Yay on the ticker sparkles Smile/happy I text Toffee while away to ask about your scan and was thrilled to hear all is well with baby.

I don't have much time at the moment got back from holiday late last night and now must get ready for a morning at work, my scan is this afternoon and I would love you all to guess what sex the baby is (I will create thread).

CONGRATULATIONS GUTTER!!!! I love the name Jasper Smile/happy x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21399

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 am

Awww Mixer I'm sooo sorry hun Cry (((hugs)))

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20113
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Mixxer wrote:Congrats Gutter...such a cutie!!

Just wanted to give an update on what's been happening with me...

Had another ultrasound, which confirmed this pregnancy is no longer viable. On Thursday I started bleeding and have been since. It's pretty heavy and so I may go into the hospital to check for hemmoraging. Even though my body feels pretty crappy right now, I am just so thankful that it's finally passing. The waiting was so hard. Now I know for sure that this is a miscarriage and I can move on. My husband and I are doing pretty good (relatively speaking!)...we've greived and are ready to move on. We're heading away for the weekend (without our little girl) for some time away and some much needed distraction. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. I hope to join you back here really soon!

(And Princess LB...I asked the radiologist about a molar or partial molar pregnancy...he said that I definitely don't have that, so that's good!)

Mixxer, I am just updating myself with everything that has happened whilst I have been away and I am saddened to read your news {{hugs}} you do sound very strong and reading between the lines postive, I wish you all the very best for a speedy recovery. x I hope your break away is just what you need. x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 Empty clinic check up

Post  LeanneWhitney Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 pm

i had no sleep what so ever last night from cramping and had 4 contractions in a hour when i was at the clinic , and they ended up putting me on (i dunno the name of it) but a monitor for babys heart beat and measure contractions and told me it differently wasn't braxton hicks but my cervices where not open enough so they got me to take a benadryl no work bed rest and if get to sleep and it same when i wake up i have go to the hospital so im tierd as hell right now just monitor my contractions tryin to sleep lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18124
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 pm

oooh! Sounds like you are getting close!!!! What is your official due date?

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20295
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:57 pm

the 25th is my official due date
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 pm

hey update for holli i did what they said n took the benadryl to knoke me out woke up at 3/4am askin jessie (my hubby) what the nursery rhyme was with the cow that jumps over the moon and refused go sleep till i knew it lol no clue why but he wasn't impressed and i drank 4 cups of water and went back sleep woke up today the contractions change from 15 mins to one every hour and 20 min alot stronger than they was before yesterdays dilemma but meh told my mum its that jones blood in her dont wanna do nothing by the books she like yay im comeing no wait wait im comfy now ill stay longer.

BUT my nephew was born tuesday 7 pounds 2 ounces here is a pic of him my sister ,my oldest nephew and her boyfriend chris

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 8325_111

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 8325_112 lol lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi all
i had another scann today and things are looking great!!! baby is measuring 9 weeks 1 day and its heart rate is 171, the bleed is still there but will hopefully mend itself in time, they just will keep an eye on it via scans. here is a little pic, i feel much more relieved now
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 23 Fun_wi10
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:49 am

Awe Sparkles!!!!!! What a cute little baby you have there!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost said "little guy"...HMMMM lol

I am so glad that things are going well!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you have a HH9M XXXX

Leanne, what little sweet nephews you have there!! I know you are sooo proud!! I will be bombarding you all with pix of my little nephew when he arrives lol They are so special!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20137

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 am

Sparkles,so happy to see that all is well with little bean.I have a feeling about boy too!Watch it be a girl now coz Ginny n I both jinxxed it LOL ,Anyway,so so glad that it's all going well.almost to the 12 week mark,but either way,further than you were with the last M/C and things are going strong,perhaps the bleed was vanishing twin syndrome? It would explain a lot like we discussed a few weeks ago,if it is then I am sorry,but no way of knowing if it was I guess and the thing to focus on is little sweety growing in your tummy! Keep resting and keep us posted! Thinking of you all the time! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:31 am

YAY Sparkles, love the u/s picture!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20113
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:40 am

Leanne - your nephews are adorable. I have a little niece coming mid-october and I cannot wait to see her. My sis just got some 3-D u/s done so I am trying to patiently wait for those too.

Sparkles - your u/s looks great. I am sure it helps ease your mind to see your little one.

I finally got around to calling the OBGYN. My primary doc did the blood test and it came back confirming the pregnancy so now those results go to the OBGYN and then I can make my appt with her. I feel like this is such a process which is why I was putting it off. So in talking to the OBGYN's office they are going to see if they got the results. The office person said they are probably on her desk blah blah blah. But I guess it helps that I have been there before although at this point I am not sure how. So they will call me back and then I can make my appointment.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18022
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Brilliant sparkles, love the picture. When does that mean your due date is?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19725
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Sparkles, I am really pleased to hear from you and that everything is well with bub's Smile/happy I was wondering where you and Sapphire are!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Awww, sparkles, what a precious u/s picture. So glad that you and bubs are doing well. That's fantastic news!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21103

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Leanne it sounds like you are getting so close now! You are 38 weeks in, so everything would be fine if you went into labor. My daughter was born at 38 weeks 3 days and she was perfectly healthy.

Sparkles, I am so thrilled to see that gorgeous photo of your baby, how reassuring it must be for you!!! Keep taking things easy, I hope you get a little boy so you have one of each!!! xxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20904

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:05 pm

momma- yeah they are lil stars lol i wanted the 3rd u/s but cost to much money especially when u have no insurance lol

sparks - cute lil pic i rember seeing my first lil blob pic every one like what is that but i was all chuffed like awwww its my baby hahah

Princess- yeah wish she would hurry up my uterus is so tender from contracting for now 9 days im glad i tried not underestimate having a baby lol, dont seem normal to me but the midwife at clinic didnt seem consernd when i went my check up Thursday so i guess its not that bad.
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 pm

oh leanne - you poor thing, i was in slow labour for 4-5 days too and it was hell, very frustrating, i hope it happens soon xoxo, will they do a sweep on you?? its all i needed
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:57 pm

sweep? i lost my mucus plug 8 days ago if that's what u meant? and they took off alot of the mucus 9 days ago. i dont know like i said they said i was 60% dilated a week ago Thursday but the nurse rushed me in and out and didnt check nothing but the heart beat so i dont know what to do i dont find this normle going go for a walk in a little while now its not so hot outside but i have constant perouid pain cramping so i dont know if i should call the hospitable see what they have to say?
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 pm

leanne, the period pain is often the sign of early labor...in my case it was 24 hours...so i would call the hosp and just tell them what is going on Smile/happy good luck!!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20137

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Leanne it sounds like things could really be starting up for you! Good Luck.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18022
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:58 am

LeanneWhitney wrote:sweep? i lost my mucus plug 8 days ago if that's what u meant? and they took off alot of the mucus 9 days ago. i dont know like i said they said i was 60% dilated a week ago Thursday but the nurse rushed me in and out and didnt check nothing but the heart beat so i dont know what to do i dont find this normle going go for a walk in a little while now its not so hot outside but i have constant perouid pain cramping so i dont know if i should call the hospitable see what they have to say?

The mucus plug re-generates to avoid infection so don't be surprised if you lose even more of it when you go into established labour. It really does sound like you will be meeting your little Princess soon honey! Smile/happy x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 am

I agree with Georgi Leanne. The 60 % you mention is probably effacement and not dilation. That's when the cervix becomes shorter before it dilates. Sounds like they did a sweep on you hun, which normally they won't do over here until you are a week over. If you are having cramping though, get in touch with the hospital. They can check you and tell you if you have progresses since the sweep and that may even move things along a little. Good luck hun, hope it goes well! Keep us updated!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19725

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next