Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby

+2
Lily*Blossom
Angel
6 posters

Go down

Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby Empty Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby

Post  Angel Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:14 am

1) she loves to eat banana from the mesh bag thingy and

2) She will not only drink from a bottle but she will aslo drink water.I gave her an avent bottle yesterday with a little bottled water in it,just to see what she would do.She was playing with it and sucking on it and this morning I did it again,I looked over and she was holding it and drinking it.So all is not lost when it comes to me thinking she wont drink from a bottle!It's great news! Anyway sorry I know it's boring for everyone else
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21373
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby Empty Re: Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:21 am

It's not boring... it's great news Smile/happy I wish LM would drink water from a bottle! She isn't really into water that much, I try and she spits most of it out with the sippy cup. I put juice in her bottle the other day and she took one swig and looked at me like, "Mom what the heck are you thinking... this is NOT MILK!!"

Also... I love those mesh things.... they are so great for whatever. I put frozen strawberries in LM's and it helps her gums whilst she is teething.

I am excited for Tia-Li. You've been thinking of weaning her... so the fact that she takes a bottle is really good news. You can ease her into it!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20931
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby Empty Re: Wow...two things I didn't know about my baby

Post  Georgi Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm

That's brilliant news hun!! YAY!! It will make life a lot easier for you when it comes to weaning! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21426

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Thats fantastic news angel!!!! Clever girl drinking from a bottle all by herself!!!!!!!!!! Smile/happy
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17664
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Yes the weaning thing is why I am most pleased,I 'll have to give her nice things in it so that she associates good experience with it,I wasnt starting to wean yet,I mean she drinks a bit less anyway now that she's on solids but I havn't started dropping feeds or refusing the breast.If it were up to me,I would keep doing it until about a year but as it stands I might just carry on until she's about 9mnths

Does anyone know what I can give her in a bottle apart from formula (which she HATES) and water,I dont want to give he juice and have her get used to it,but I wouldnt mind something to flavour it a tiny bit so it makes the bottle appealing!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:14 pm

holly you could try just some fresh squeezed juice from fruit, pear puree even, passion fruit, 100% fruit and vege juice. i use to put a teaspoon of citrus and carrot juice in kyrahs water as she didnt drink much water and now she drinks plain water ALL the time i dont even have to put it in anymore.She will drink at least 250ml of water a day sometimes more - but it is very hot here
well done tia-li xo
oh and happy six months gorgeous girl
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19632
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Thank you! lol
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Sometimes I put a little juice into the water, like 3 or 4 parts water to the juice. Her favorite way to drink water is out of mama's ''big girl cup'' lol.

I have not tried bananas in the mesh thing, will have to do that. We have an orange tree, and our oranges are not the really sweet kind, they are almost a cross with a grapefruit. She loves them in the mesh bag.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18446
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down